1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nude beaches | Big and juicy breasts

Discussion in 'Nudism and Naturism' started by mixon7, Jul 23, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dee & Jenn Dee

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

::: Info :::
    Actress: Dee
    Keywords: Beach, Nude
    Description:
    The next day, after meeting Dion and Gabrielle, we went to a nearby beach in Cala Flaco to take advantage of the gorgeous views and take some more photos. As Gabrielle was busy sunbathing, Jenn, my photography partner, jumped in with Dee for a shoot on the rocks. The view was incredible and we got quite a crowd watching this one!

File name: Dee & Jenn
    Photos: 59
    Resolution: 1600x2400
    Format: jpg

Download:
    Dee & Jenn Dee

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Delia - Set 1 [1/3] Delia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Delia
    Description:
    I can bet with you guys that by the end of the month Delia will be one of the most popular models on the website, as soon as you will discover her real personality in the upcoming video. She has no inhibitions and last but not the least, she gets turned on by the first second she takes her clothes off. I was just sitting there and taking pictures, because she was too good at what she was doing and I wasn't needed there for directions. I was needed there to discover her. Enjoy!

File name: Delia - Set 1 [1/3]
    Photos: 87
    Resolution: 2400x1600

Download:
    Delia - Set 1 [1/3] Delia

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Delia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 3 Delia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Here we are back at the private beach with Delia, trying out some new outfits that I could have bet are matching her perfectly. Delia can wear anything, because the only thing that matters is the way she takes them off J. Please try not to laugh, I have to say sometimes I wonder if she was trying to turn me on also, because I was the one watching and complimenting there.

File name: Delia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 3
    Photos: 102

Download:
    Delia - Set 3 - Part 2 of 3 Delia

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Delia - Set 3 - Part 3 of 3 Delia

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Here we are back at the private beach with Delia, trying out some new outfits that I could have bet are matching her perfectly. Delia can wear anything, because the only thing that matters is the way she takes them off J. Please try not to laugh, I have to say sometimes I wonder if she was trying to turn me on also, because I was the one watching and complimenting there.

File name: Delia - Set 3 - Part 3 of 3
    Photos: 179

Download:
    Delia - Set 3 - Part 3 of 3 Delia

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Demetria & Merissa [3/3] Demetria

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Demetria
    Description:
    When we approached these two girls they were actually getting ready to leave the beach, however once we had the chance to tell them about the 'Flaunt it!' challenge they immediately changed their minds and agreed to a shoot. The beach was very busy this session so no quiet spots to pose but the girls were fine with this and were very confident with posing in front of the crowd. I remember the sea being quite rough due to strong winds but this didn't stop the girls from splashing about in the water and having fun. In fact I was so impressed with the girls I asked if they would be ok for another shoot but in a quieter location so we could take our time and get more sexier. Of course they agreed straight away...watch for those sets in future updates.

File name: Demetria & Merissa [3/3]
    Photos: 137

Download:
    Demetria & Merissa [3/3] Demetria

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Denissa & Codruta - Part 1 of 3 Codruta

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Codruta
    Description:
    You might remember Denissa from a past photoshoot. She brought her best friend to the seaside for a few days and called me immediately being very excited about having the opportunity to pose in front of my camera for the second time. However, this second time was so beautiful I almost forgot I had another photoshoot scheduled right after. But it was so worth it, wasn't it?

File name: Denissa & Codruta - Part 1 of 3
    Photos: 178

Download:
    Denissa & Codruta - Part 1 of 3 Codruta

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Denissa & Codruta - Part 2 of 3 Codruta

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Codruta
    Description:
    You might remember Denissa from a past photoshoot. She brought her best friend to the seaside for a few days and called me immediately being very excited about having the opportunity to pose in front of my camera for the second time. However, this second time was so beautiful I almost forgot I had another photoshoot scheduled right after. But it was so worth it, wasn't it?

File name: Denissa & Codruta - Part 2 of 3
    Photos: 154

Download:
    Denissa & Codruta - Part 2 of 3 Codruta

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana & Alisa Alisa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Alisa
    Description:
    Diana was a hot Swedish girl we met around Napa, she already knew we were photographers so when she spotted us at Nissi beach she insisted we came over to get some snaps of her and Alisa, a Brit girl also working in Napa. Both girls were fully in the party spirit, soaking up the sun and making the most of their wild summer in Ayia Napa! :)

File name: Diana & Alisa
    Photos: 59
    Resolution: 2400x1800

Download:
    Diana & Alisa Alisa

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Diana Diana

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Diana
    Description:
    Diana is a very expressive and likes to pull her ace out of her sleeve. I made sure I captured the way she was playing with her top because that is undeniably a unique way of preparing to take it off. Sometimes this is even nicer than putting the top aside, don't you think?

File name: Diana
    Photos: 190

Download:
    Diana Diana

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena & Friends - Part 1 of 2 Catalina

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Catalina
    Description:
    This shoot was a good teamwork from both sides. I didn't want to feel like I missed something, so I made sure I noted their phone number in order to be able to spend more time with them another day. Me and JC worked really hard that day, so as soon as we met these 3 young ladies we had to focus three times more than we did on the previous shoot. Luckily, we found a bit of shade and took advantage of the girls' best mood ever!

File name: Elena & Friends - Part 1 of 2
    Photos: 91

Download:
    Elena & Friends - Part 1 of 2 Catalina

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elena Elena

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Elena
    Description:
    You must remember Elena from a past set, she's the sister of a good friend that used to be a lifeguard in the resort. I recently heard she moved in Scotland and started a career in a dance studio. I always enjoyed her company because she has the talent of making everybody laugh. Her smile, attitude and body is addictive for anybody at least when she's posing. I felt like she was dancing to me. Maybe her swimsuit helped Elena a bit to look like a princess, but I would never doubt her potential of being a professional model. I know you're far away from me now, Elena, but can't wait for you to come back to Romania!

File name: Elena
    Photos: 239

Download:
    Elena Elena

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Eleni Eleni

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Eleni
    Description:
    Eleni was one of the nicest girls we met out in Ayia Napa. Her breasts were absolutely tremendous. We just could not let her go with out taking a few snaps. We shot her in a villa pool, just down the road from where we found her. Thankfully she was prepared to give it a go and quite enthusiastic about it too, she even brought a playmate (see 'Sahara' gallery). We loved her, and we're sure you will too!

File name: Eleni
    Photos: 96

Download:
    Eleni Eleni

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Elisa Elisa

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Elisa
    Description:
    It was a very sunny and hot day at the beach, so I asked Derek for a break in order to buy an ice-cream. While I was waiting for my summer treat I saw Elisa. She was walking with her boyfriend along the cliff without a top like it was the most natural thing in the world. I was pretty sure she'd be confident enough to take a photoshoot with me. And she was! Even better, her boyfriend encouraged her to accept the challenge although it wasn't really necessary, because she was already so keen to go for it!

File name: Elisa
    Photos: 61

Download:
    Elisa Elisa

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ella Ella

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Ella
    Description:
    Ella was the most interesting surprise this summer so far. She was beautiful, relaxed and very entertaining to watch. She took control of the photo session, improvised and seemed to enjoy being the centre of attention. The pictures turned out great.

File name: Ella
    Photos: 61
    Resolution: 2000x3000

Download:
    Ella Ella

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ella Ella

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Ella
    Description:
    These two actually approached us after a shoot we were doing and asked if they could join in! Obviously we were delighted and Ella even whipped her top off much to everybody's enjoyment on the beach!

File name: Ella
    Photos: 39

Download:
    Ella Ella

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Em & Friends Ann

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Ann
    Description:
    These four girls were working in Malia for the summer. I had previously spoken to two of them about posing for me, but they were a bit unsure about it. They asked if I would wait a couple of days until their other two friends had a day off, so they could all pose together. Once we got a shoot organised, I found out that Em (with the long blond hair) was the wild one in the bunch, running around and not taking much direction. Of course she was also the one who was urging the others on, and it was a great shoot and a lot of fun!

File name: Em & Friends
    Photos: 24
    Resolution: 1200x900

Download:
    Em & Friends Ann

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emery Emery

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Emery
    Description:
    Emery, another of our favorites. Her laugh was loud, honest, beautiful smile and a great body. Even the weather today was the best we had all summer. We couldn't stop taking pictures of her and she enjoyed the attention. We will keep her close :).

File name: Emery
    Photos: 387
    Resolution: 3000x2000

Download:
    Emery Emery

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emiliana & Friends [1/4] Elena

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Here we have a shoot that really sums up the spirit of our site, a group of fun loving girls enjoying themselves on vacation without inhibitions. One of the girls initially only wanted to pose in her bikini, but it didn't take long for her to join her friends and find the confidence to show off her body. Thanks girls, you are all absolute stars!

File name: Emiliana & Friends [1/4]
    Photos: 121

Download:
    Emiliana & Friends [1/4] Elena

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emiliana & Friends [4/4] Elena

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Description:
    Here we have a shoot that really sums up the spirit of our site, a group of fun loving girls enjoying themselves on vacation without inhibitions. One of the girls initially only wanted to pose in her bikini, but it didn't take long for her to join her friends and find the confidence to show off her body. Thanks girls, you are all absolute stars!

File name: Emiliana & Friends [4/4]
    Photos: 40

Download:
    Emiliana & Friends [4/4] Elena

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Emiliana Emiliana

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Actress: Emiliana
    Description:
    I met Emiliana close to the spot where I usually go if the girls are happy for a short trip to the rocks. She was trying to take some selfies with the sea in the background, but she couldn't see anything on the screen because of the sun. I offered my help and before long she was in front of my camera and not the one on her phone. She's very hot and has a beautiful smile. I cannot stop looking at these pictures and think about planning the next shoot with her, what do you think guys, call her?

File name: Emiliana
    Photos: 207
    Resolution: 3000x2000

Download:
    Emiliana Emiliana