1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Nice Blowjob And Pov | Cum In Mouth Beautiful Girls

Discussion in 'Scenes And Videos Mega Threads' started by Balamut693, Mar 16, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Jazlyn Ray
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Gonzo ,Blowjob, Gagging, Hardcore
    Video language: English

Introducing, beautiful dick sucker Jazlyn Ray. She's so eager to get a thick dick rammed down her warm throat! She loves hardcore sucking & slurping up balls. Like a true sinful slut she sucks until she gets her just rewards!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 51:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Jazlyn Ray

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Swapping & Sucking Cock With Aliya, Allie & Spencer
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn, Spencer Bradley
    Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn & Spencer Bradley wanna show you the time of your life in this Swallowed episode that'll blow your mind. These 3 wildly unique beauties will keep you titillated as they suck from every angle & serve up spit & slutty sexiness all until they get that cock to pop!

Duration: 53:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11708kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Swapping & Sucking Cock With Aliya, Allie & Spencer

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Janae First Visit
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Cast: Janae
    Genres: 12 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Tattoos, Tongue Stud

I know you guys have been waiting for the hot little Asian mixed babe ever since I posted some sample pics of her in the Forum so you're wait is finally over! I'm sure you'll agree that she's well worth the wait.

This gem has all the attributes for the perfect Gloryhole cocksucker. She begins her slut training today and will continue until we've seen her do everything we want. She's sub, slutty, eager, horny and a whole lot of fun so expect some great things from her in the future.

It figures that the day I take a new girl who is learning how to swallow is the day the guys must have saved their loads up all week to feed her. She had the "Holy Shit!" look on her face a few times but got the loads down with that adorable smile. Speaking of her smile, the boys in school use to call her dimples "Cum Catchers". You're about to find out that they work perfectly for holding cum on her gorgeous face.

I was so sure that she would get a good star rating from this visit that I already .

Duration: 1:08:43
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Janae First Visit

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Vivian Taylor - Made To Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Big Ass, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Cum In Mouth, Cum on Tits, Doggystyle, Facial, Hardcore, Missionary

Lucky stud Ike Diezel worships smoking hot babe Vivia Taylor's beauty before putting her dangerous curves to the test. Vivian will suck and fuck relentlessly until she gets a full load of cum all over her face.

Duration: 42:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5139kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Vivian Taylor - Made To Fuck

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Swapping & Sucking Cock With Aliya
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn, Spencer Bradley
    Genres: Gonzo Blowjob Gagging Hardcore

Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn & Spencer Bradley wanna show you the time of your life in this Swallowed episode that'll blow your mind. These 3 wildly unique beauties will keep you titillated as they suck from every angle & serve up spit & slutty sexiness all until they get that cock to pop!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Swapping & Sucking Cock With Aliya

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Gretchen's 1st Gloryhole Visit
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Gretchen
    Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering, Squirt

I'm not sure if showing you guys the interviews early in the week helps or makes the week seem like it takes forever until you get to see the girl in action sucking and fucking at the Gloryhole. I'm sure some of you enjoy it but some probably have a tough time waiting.

The wait is over and now you get to see Gretchen sucking and fucking in crystal clear HD! This hot blonde really got the guys going and showed us some amazing cock sucking skills. She came prepared to suck lots of random cocks but wasn't sure if she was going to let anyone fuck her. Some girls will suck strangers all day long but are funny about fucking guys they don't know. This is primarily a blowjob site but I think we all like to see each girl get fucked at least once during a visit or in Gretchen's case, twice.

The sucking and fucking action is great in this visit but the part that stands out for me is when some black dude with huge fingers made her squirt for the very first time. Remember in the interview wh.

Duration: 1:04:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7863kbps
    Audio: 247kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Gretchen's 1st Gloryhole Visit

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lora's 1st Visit - Lora - 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lora
    Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, Fingering

I've been sitting on this video for awhile and waiting to put it up as a bonus for my loyal members. Well, I finally had a little extra time in my schedule to prepare it so please welcome Lora to a long list of great cocksuckers.
    She was extremely eager to get cocks in her mouth and could barely contain her excitement during the interview so I knew I had to get her into the Gloryhole booth to cut her lose.
    This girl is a cock worshiping pleaser who loved the opportunity to service a bunch of random cocks and swallow their jizz.

Duration: 50:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10800kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lora's 1st Visit - Lora - 1080p

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Nancy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Nancy
    Genres: 11 Cumshots, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Cheater, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Girl/Girl, Goth, Handjob, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In

This was an interesting first Gloryhole visit to say the least. I like taking the "girl next door" types because sometimes they turn out to be the biggest freaks. We all like closet freaks.

While she was waiting for another cock to poke through the hole for servicing she noticed another girl blowing a guy in the next booth. She was enjoying the action and complimented her on her cock sucking skills so she invited her over to share some cocks and cum. As it turns out, the guy was her b/f who took her there to slut her out with other randoms.

One is sub and the other is dom so these two girls couldn't have been more opposite which is why they played well together. The blonde sub is here at the Gloryhole cheating on her b/f which I hope doesn't come back later to bite her in the ass if he happens to stumble upon her being a little slut. Can you imagine your girl coming home smelling like dick and acting like nothing happened?!?!

The dom chick kind of reminds me of Paige, not onl.

Duration: 56:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10810kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Nancy

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Danika
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Danika
    Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Tattoos, Theater Room, Throat Fucking, Tongue Stud

This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double pooch dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!

According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.

She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an .

Duration: 1:24:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.2 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Danika

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ivy Secret
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ivy Secret
    Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Interracial, Married, Masturbation, MILF, Oral Creampie, Redhead, Sloppy Blowjob, Tall, Tattoos

This one is a married hotwife who loves to fuck other guys with her husband consent. Scene starts with her sucking some dudes in the booth and swallowing their loads. Then she goes to the theater to get fucked missionary style. Back to the booth she sucks and swallows some more until 13 guys cum overall.

Duration: 42:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8154kbps
    Audio: 121kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ivy Secret

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Swapping & Sucking Cock With Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn, Spencer Bradley
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Blowjob, Gonzo, Hardcore, Oil

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps
    Audio: 249kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Swapping & Sucking Cock With Allie Addison, Aliya Brynn, Spencer Bradley

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Irena
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Irena
    Genres: 12 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Creampie, Facial, Fingering, All Sex

I was a little hesitant to take this new 18 year old for her first Gloryhole visit because she said she had a bad gag reflex to cum hitting the back of her throat but she wanted to get over that. I'm all up for being involved in the training process but at the same time I have to provide videos you guys want to watch. So, I decided to take her and record the action just in case it wasn't a complete disaster.

Well, her gag reflex wasn't nearly as bad as she mentioned and with a little coaching she started swallowing the loads. She even let a few guys fuck her bareback. She's a submissive and will do whatever she's told to do and that's how she prefers it.

She said she enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue her training but the proof is when they actually come back. She contacted me a few weeks after this visit to ask me if she could take her hot Asian/Italian mix friend along this time because she also wanted to practice on her swallowing skills. I don't normally take a gi.

Duration: 1:05:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7882kbps
    Audio: 126kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Irena

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Silvia Saige - Silvia's First Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Silvia Saige
    Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Brunettes, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat

Silvia is in for some awesome cocks and delicious cum in her first gloryhole ever. She is ready to break her record of how many dicks to suck in a day. She is both excited and nervous, but luckily we have the sexy Tiffany on set today to help guide her along. She talks about how she loves the different flavors in cum, she should love today then. She gets to swallow 10 hot cum loads. She prefers it to be less thick, that way she can tell the guy is hydrated and drinks lots of water. She gets very details on her preference so listen up boys. Silvia is going to love the variety of cocks today as well, some think, some thin, some big, some small. During her interview towards the end, one cock pushes through the hole. He is still soft, but she talks about how groomed he is. That is her sign to get this party started. She gets down on her knees, says hi to him and puts him into her warm sexy mouth. As she is sucking and stroking, Tiffany says how good that looks. Mm Mm! She really enjoys gi.

Duration: 48:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5848kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Silvia Saige - Silvia's First Gloryhole - FullHD 1080p

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Maya K's First Gloryhole Video
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: 10 cumshots, Blow Jobs, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Facial, First Time, Hairy, Interracial, Petite, Redhead

This site was created by a group of guys that enjoy having a fresh young amateur girl, multiple girls or a seasoned MILF suck our cocks with their willing mouths until we shoot our hot loads all over their tongues, down their throats or all over their tits. The best part about a Glory Hole is how it's so anonymous. The anonymity makes it great for us since most of us are either married, have a girlfriend or a high profile career. We started off with 6 of us getting our cocks sucked now we have let several other guys join our little Glory Hole Secret.

Duration: 53:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3888kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Maya K's First Gloryhole Video

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Gemma First Glory Hole - Mar 24, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BJ, GloryHole

This site was created by a group of guys that enjoy having a fresh young amateur girl, multiple girls or a seasoned MILF suck our cocks with their willing mouths until we shoot our hot loads all over their tongues, down their throats or all over their tits. The best part about a Glory Hole is how it's so anonymous. The anonymity makes it great for us since most of us are either married, have a girlfriend or a high profile career. We started off with 6 of us getting our cocks sucked now we have let several other guys join our little Glory Hole Secret. We now have about 100 guys and counting. It seems like the more guys we have, the more girls we find that like to visit our Glory Hole. Most of the guys have brought a girl or two to the Glory Hole, sometimes it's their girlfriend, wife, or a chick they met at the bar. Either way, we are glad to have them visit.

Duration: 1:23:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4338kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.8 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Gemma First Glory Hole - Mar 24, 2017

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Cocksucking Match Up With Lexi & Rebel
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lexi Grey & Rebel Rhyder
    Genres: Threesome, Teen, Rim Job, Exclusive, Pov, Big Dick, Gonzo, Blonde, Gagging, Deepthroat, Sloppy, Blowjob, Cumshot, Swallow

Lexi Grey and Rebel Rhyder are real-life friends that love teaming up for some sloppy fun. The more cock these two can cram all the way down their throats, the more they seem to want as the throat lube and spit action continues non-stop. The gag-fest doesn't end until they both have drained those balls more than once!

Duration: 44:48
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11706kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Cocksucking Match Up With Lexi & Rebel

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Italy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Italy
    Genres: 4K Download, Ass Eat, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Brunette, Condom Swallow, Deepthroat, Deepthroat Cumshot, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Tattoos, Theater Room

Happy Halloween!!! The bright shining new star is back for her next cum feeding.

Duration: 59:28
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7014kbps
    Audio: 102kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 3.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Italy

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lauren's First Gloryhole - 1080p
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lauren Pillips
    Genres: 10 cumshots, Big Tits, Blow Jobs, Busty, Cum in mouth, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Hairy, Hand Jobs, Redhead

Sexy girl sucks the members through a hole in the wall. Watch and enjoy.

Duration: 1:05:17
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4559kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Lauren's First Gloryhole - 1080p

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Lauren - 1st Visit
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Lauren
    Genres: 12 Cumshots, Ass Spread, Ball Lick, Bareback, Big Tits, Booth BJ, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Chipmunking, Condom Swallow, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Fingering, Fucking, MILF, No Hands, Oral Creampie

Is it me or does she kind of look and move like Taylor? She even sucks her own nipples the way Taylor does which is very hot.

It's no surprise that a girl has to have a freaky side to want a Gloryhole adventure so this chick fits right into the club. I can tell you some freaky things she's into but she did such a great job of going into detail during the interview that I don't want to spoil the surprise.

I will tell you that she's a tall brunette Veterinarian with beautiful eyes, amazing dick sucking lips and very particular fetishes. She also rides a crotch rocket...biker bitch! She's an "anything goes" kind of girl so we're going to have lots of fun with this cum dump. She's down for anything and everything. She wants to explore her sexuality just as much as we want to watch it happen.

Oh, one last hint about how freaky she is. I asked her what her go-to fantasy is and she said to basically be kidnapped and gang . Seriously, those are her words and you'll see what I mean af.

Duration: 51:29
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10088kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Lauren - 1st Visit

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Ora First Visit
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Ora
    Genres: 10 Cumshots, Asian, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Ebony, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Petite, Shaved, Shot In 4K, Spinner, Teen, Theater Room

The hot little cheer leader finally got her day at the Gloryhole and oh what a glorious day it was! The look on the faces as she worked her way through the crowd of guys in the hallway was priceless. You could feel the sexual energy about to be released...in her mouth that is!

She doesn't even hit the 5 foot mark but nice things cum in small packages and everyone had fun with her today. She was happy when we first met but got even happier when she got some cocks to play with and filled with cum. The second guy gave her a nice facial to kick off her first Gloryhole visit and she was glazed for the rest of the time she was there. It was cute how she was making comments about the cum on her face and hands kept getting "reactivated" and mixed in with her spit as she slobbered on each dick.

According to the guys who fingered and fucked her, she has an extremely tight pussy so a good gangbang in the Theater Room should loosen her right up. She loved this so you guys will be seeing lot.

Duration: 59:44
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10461kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.5 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Ora First Visit