1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Narrow eyed beauty! Such different Asians!

Discussion in 'Asian, Black, Latina, Desi' started by SimSim, Jun 6, 2022.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Maid To Nurture

[​IMG]

Genre: Anal, Asian, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob (POV), Brunette, Huge Tits, Maid, Sneaky, Work Fantasies
    Format: MP4
    Continuance: 44 min 42 s
    Year: 2016
    Size:361 MB
    Resolution:480 x 854

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: August Taylor

2. Loading...

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Bossy Threesome

[​IMG]

Genre: Threesome, FFM, Work Fantasies, Couples Fantasies, Office, Sex, Masturbation, Asian, Big Tits
    Continuance: 46 min 59 s
    Year: 2018
    Size:382 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Asian cutie Jade Kush does whatever her boss India Summer says, even if it means sharing her boyfriend for a hot, interracial threesome! With India's MILF pussy getting pounded one second and Jade's juicy booty out on display, everyone's working overtime!
    Models: India Summer, Jade Kush

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

My Cute Step-Cuz Feels Home Sick & Needs Dick

[​IMG]

Genre: all sex, asian, blowjob, pov, roleplay, taboo, teen
    Continuance: 25 min 59 s
    Size:1.11 GiB
    Resolution:1080 x 1 920

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: My Asian step-cousin is visiting Miami, when she gets a little homesick. I'm fishing pool noodles out when she approaches me about this awakwardly. I tell her to enjoy the beautiful sun & surf but she said she misses something else. With a little prying I find out she is homesick for thick dick. Things escalate quickly and before I know it Clara is slurping hungrily on my cock. She shoves my shaft in her tight teen pussy and starts creaming all over it almost immidiately. I fuck her from behind while squeezing her cute little ass - at one point I thought someone came home and we almost get caught, but it's my mind playing tricks on me and my step cousin is eager to take me inside her again. She lets me fuck her hard, encouraging me to cum all over her so I pull out and give her a huge facial! Clara feels more at home now.
    Models: Clara Trinity

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Gamer Girl Needs Anal

[​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, Sex, Masturbation, Sneaky, Wet, Anal Play, Ass To Mouth, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Indoors, Amateur, Anal, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle - Standing, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Side Rider, Oil, Medium Ass, Woman (20-29), Piercing, Tattoo, Athletic, Asian, Caucasian, Ebony, Native, Black Hair, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced, 25-34, Muscular, American, Shaved Head, Average Dick
    Continuance: 31 min 48 s
    Year: 2019
    Size:663 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Aaliyah Hadid

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Age Of Sexlightenment

[​IMG]

Genre: Asian, Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Black Hair, Blonde, Enhanced, Femdom, Hairy Pussy, Lesbian, Masturbation, Outie Pussy, Sex Toys, Squirt, Tattoo, Toni Ribas, Vibrator
    Continuance: 35 min 34 s
    Size:608 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Bonnie Rotten gets frustrated when her computer malfunctions during a cam tease, but the silver lining is that it gives her time to read a juicy period novel. When she opens an old book, Bonnie stumbles across an old incantation called "The Age Of Sexlightenment". After reading it out loud, Bonnie is suddenly transported back to the 18th century and into the estate of Kendra Spade. Bonnie's modern, sexy look stuns and scandalizes Kendra. An assertive Bonnie, however, senses that Kendra has an unexplored naughty side, and she takes it upon herself to initiate Kendra into the world of sexually satisfying womanhood.
    Models: Bonnie Rotten, Kendra Spade

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Red Hot Anal

[​IMG]

Genre: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Asian, POV, Hardcore
    Continuance: 22 min 29 s
    Year: 2018
    Size:822 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: N/A
    Models: Eva Lovia

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jade Fucks a Creeper After Cleaning

[​IMG]

Genre: blowjob, brunette, hardcore, cumshot, amateur, asian, big tits, hairy, cowgirl, maid, busty, doggystyle, missionary, riding, vaginal, cum in mouth.
    Continuance: 42 min 38 s
    Size:475 MB
    Resolution:480 x 852

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: This time I hired Jade to clean my house, I wasn't expecting a sexy girl with a perfect body, I wanted to see more and offered her some money to clean with a little less clothing, she hesitated but finally did it, she looked so hot I could not avoid to offer her more cash to get her completely naked, what a view, her perfect tits, and round ass were cleaning all around my house, I could not contain myself and started jerking off, until I got caught. She knew I was creeping on her an that turned her on. she decided to suck my cock really clean so I could fuck her hard and I did it, I really pounded her until my cum was all over her pretty face.
    Models: Jade Kush

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Asian Slut Gives Uber Driver a Good Fuck

[​IMG]

Genre: Outdoor, Public Blowjob, Swallow, Asian
    Continuance: 14 min 10 s
    Year: 02.10.2017
    Size:1.50 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: He is so horny right now, couldn't wait anymore so he pull over his car and tell her to get naked in public! She starts him off with a great blowjob nice and sloppy! Time to pump this Asian tight little pussy and make it cum. Once his dick gets hard, she bend over in doggy pose and takes it deep in her pussy. He drill her tight pussy and make her moan so loud in public! He turn her over and fuck her some more in missionary position. He stick his dick in and out of her wet dripping pussy while she plays with her perky tits. She is so turned on by this public fucking action, she loves it! As he pull his dick out, she spreads her juicy pussy lips. He keep fucking her pussy until he very close to cum, then he pull out his dick and put his dick in her mouth. She take all his load in her mouth, oops she spill some on her thigh but of course she will not let it waste. She scoop all his cum on her thigh and put it in her mouth. Play with his cum with her tongue and mouth then swallow it all! Seriously, this girl is so freakin hot, you'll love this!
    Models: Littlesubgirl

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Strap-On To The Dildo Dryer

[​IMG]

Genre: Blouse, Medium Ass, Tattoo, Curvy Woman, Black, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Innie Pussy, Huge Tits, Enhanced, Booty Shorts, Tank Top, Small Ass, Petite, Asian, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Outie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Sex, Masturbation, Squirt, Wet, Blowjob, Face Sitting, Hair Pulling, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Interracial, Lesbian, 69, Scissoring, Dildo, Oil, Sex Toys, Strap-on, Vibrator
    Continuance: 29 min 23 s
    Year: 2021
    Size:349 MB
    Resolution:720 x 1 280

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Description: Rachel Raxx has a new college roommate, Vina Sky, and she's heaps of trouble. She's even cleaning her dildo in the washer and dyeing Rachel's clothing. When Rachel catches Lina humping her pillow, she doesn't get mad, she gets dominate. Rachel shows Lina where her suction dildo is hiding and whip her pants for some strap-on in the dryer fun. Turns out this only turns on the sex crazed Lina and she's down to make that strap-on wet. Lina uses all the toys and squirts until the entire floor is drenched. The two grind their pussy's together in a perfect scissoring action. Rachel finally tires out Lina and is fully satisfied that she can get some peace in her home.
    Models: Rachel Raxxx & Vina Sky

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Trolling For Chicks

[​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, 25-34, Muscular, American, Blond Hair, Long Hair, Big Dick, Small Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Chinese, Black Hair, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Natural Tits
    Continuance: 25 min 33 s
    Size:1.05 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Description: Brick is horny af and he's trolling the park for hot chicks - his pick up like in corny as hell, so he hasn't had much luck. Until he meets Lulu. Lulu gives up her number right away and later on she's giving up everything! Brick invited this petite Asian over and Lulu wants the camera to be rolling. What a freak! I guess it worked out for Brick - dude got his dick wet and got to bust all over Lulu's pretty little face.
    Models: Lulu Chu

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Double the Milfs Double the Fun

[​IMG]

Genre: Anal, Femdom, Cuckold, MILF, Asian, Natural Tits, Blonde, Foursome, Big Tits, Stepmom
    Continuance: 47 min 45 s
    Year: 2014
    Size:757 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Nina Elle and her friend Dana Vespoli are a couple of sexually frustrated MILF babes whose husbands haven't been satisfying them properly lately. When Dana's stepdaughter Tucker walks in with her new boyfriend Danny, the horny MILFs overhear their sexual moans and can't help but get some ideas. They sneak in the room while Tucker is giving Danny a handjob and decide to show her how it's done. The busty beauties share their years of experience with Tucker, teaching her all about blowjobs, how to ride a dick until she cums, titty fucking, and even how to share a nice big cumshot!
    Models: Dana Vespoli, Nina Elle, Tucker Starr

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

First Time For Everything (S2:E11)

[​IMG]

Genre: Lesbian, Asian, Blonde, Milf, Passion, Petite
    Continuance: 29 min 59 s
    Size:323 MB
    Resolution:540 x 960

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Description: Recently divorced Serene Siren is in the dining room taking selfies when her daughter Madi Collins and Madi's BFF Lulu Chu walk in. The girls all chat as Serene shares her online dating woes ever since her husband left. Serene admits she's thinking of batting for the other team. She's just been catfished by so many older men! When Madi's phone rings and she leaves the room, Lulu takes the opportunity to confess to Serene that she has also been thinking about taking girls for a test drive. Serene isn't about to pass up the opportunity to get her hands on her daughter's hot friend. She draws Lulu in for a kiss. As their hands mutually start wandering, Serene suggests they relocate to the bedroom so they can really see how far they want to take it. Once they've moved to the bed and gotten reacquainted with each other's lips, Serene lays back and lets Lulu do some exploring. Lulu gets on her knees and tugs Serene's thong aside so she can inhale the musk of her new lover's arousal. Flicking her tongue out, Lulu explores the way it feels before she goes for a full out muff dive. As Lulu works magic with her tongue, Serene pops her big titties out to play with them. After letting Lulu set the initial pace, Serene grows gradually more vocal about what she wants. She tells Lulu to use her fingers, then moans in delight when Lulu obediently uses two digits to finger bang her needy snatch. It's Serene's turn to explore as Lulu lets her friend's mom help her out of her shirt and bra. Lulu's pierced nipples are a treat for Serene to explore and enjoy! They adjust their position with Serene on her back and Lulu rising above her, pressed clit to clit as they enjoy some lesbian tribbing. Once Serene has thrown her head back in delight, Lulu climbs up her lover's body so Serene can lap at her tight twat to bring her off. Lulu starts her tongue ride in reverse cowgirl, but eventually she turns around. Leaning forward, she resumes her pussy feast to complete their lesbian 69. When Serene turns the tables by rolling Lulu onto her back, she takes a minute to do a mini-69 where the girls feast on each other's nipples. Then she curls up beside Lulu and works her fingers all over Lulu's tender pussy. With such dedicated attention, it's not long before Lulu comes undone. The girls cuddle together in the aftermath, both confessing that this is way better than with a guy.
    Models: Lulu Chu & Serene Siren

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Wedding Smashers Part 3

[​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, Muscular, American, Brown Hair, Short, Big Dick, Glasses, Dress, Socks, Small Ass, Piercing, Tattoo, Petite, Asian, Brunette, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Medium Ass, Caucasian, Blonde, High Heels, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced, FFM, Sex, Threesome, Facial, Sneaky, Blowjob, Blowjob - Double, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Bedroom, Indoors, 25-34, Big Tits Worship, cheating, Couples Fantasies, Interracial, 69, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Lying, Doggystyle - Standing, Fuck n Lick, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Scissoring, Side Fuck, 3 Part Series,
    Continuance: 33 min 2 s
    Size:284 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: Description: After Lulu Chu has finished fucking Xander Corvus's bride she makes her way to visit him in the groom's room. She's caught him on camera cheating and can't wait to boast about her photographs. When she sees Xander's big cock her plans change. She wants a taste of that dick. Maid of honor Kayley Gunner breaks up their party and puts Lulu in her place. Doesn't take long for Lulu to get back to her girlty tricks behind a changing screen with the bride almost in view. Kayley gets wise to their fuckery and wants to join. A photo fiasco causes the bride to freak out and Kayley ushers her away so she can get Xander and Lulu all to herself for a final fucks threesome.
    Models: Lulu Chu & Kayley Gunner

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

25 Years Old

[​IMG]

Genre: Anal, Asian, Creampie, Ass To Mouth, Brunette, First Time Anal, Painal, Toy
    Continuance: 1 h 17 min
    Size:1.13 GiB
    Resolution:432 x 768

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: We listened to your requests to have more Asian girls on the couch and this week we bring you 25 year old Yumi (pronounced You-Me). Listen guys, I'll go ahead and tell you, Yumi is a trooper. She's never done any kind of anal before, ever, and you can absolutely tell. We get her naked, she does a good job sucking Cam's cock, as well as getting the business in a couple different positions, then it's time to switch holes. This is true pain-al but Yumi takes it like a champ. This girl can barely walk back to the couch in between potions. Finally, Cam gives her ass a break from relentless pounding and fills her pussy with a big ole load. Then she's sent her on her way without pay... but she does have our recommendation
    Models: Yumi

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lulu Chu (You're Late ... Again

[​IMG]

Continuance: 31 min 13 s
    Size:1.40 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Tiny Festival Girl

[​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, Asian, Masturbation, Toys, Blowjob, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tits
    Continuance: 40 min 57 s
    Size:495 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Vina Sky

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Kenzie Taylor, Emily Willis, Vina Sky, Leah Lee (Cougariffic : Sugar Sponsor

[​IMG]

Continuance: 30 min 3 s
    Size:1.17 GiB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

You Cant Fight Naked

[​IMG]

Genre: Asian, Black Hair, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Cum in Mouth, Deep Throat, Facial, Family Swap, Girl Orgasm, Girl-Girl-Boy-Boy, Handjob, Long hair, Milf
    Continuance: 27 min 33 s
    Size:261 MB
    Resolution:360 x 640

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: What would happen if four families each contributed one member to create a new family? In this episode of Family Swap, swap siblings Lulu Chu and Rion King can't stop fighting. Their swap parents, Laruen Philips and Dick Chibble, think that it's sexual tension. They tell the kids to get naked. If they continue to fight with their clothes off, it's definitely sexual tension. Sure enough, the duo continues their bickering even after stripping. Things take an interesting turn when they begin to wrestle naked for the remote control and Rion's cock slips inside Lulu. It's even more interesting when Lulu realizes that she likes it! Lauren and Dick aren't quite satisfied with that outcome since they think their swap kids should be banging in a loving manner. Lauren asks Dick if he wants to help her out showing Lulu and Rion how sex should really be, and Dick agrees. Any excuse to get his hands on his hot swap wife! It's not long before Lulu is getting her pussy pumped by Rion while she's back to back with Lauren, who is being eaten out by Dick. Dick eventually gets to his feet so that he is buried balls deep inside Lauren's creamy snatch. Now that Lauren has gotten the family orgy started, she wants to try Rion on for size. She and Lulu switch so that Lulu can experience swap daddy's doggy style pussy pounding while Lauren rides Rion's dick. Then Lauren has Rion give it to her in doggy while Lulu rides Dick. Swap mom and daughter change partners again, leaving Lauren on her side with Dick spooned behind her and Lulu once again hops on top of Rion. Then the girls get on their knees side by side, delivering simultaneous blowjobs to Dick and Rion that end with a facial for each of them. The girls snowball their treat and agree that maybe there was some sexual tension.
    Models: Lauren Phillips & Lulu Chu

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Paying My Debt

[​IMG]

Genre: Asian, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Casual Wear, Cinematic - Story, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum On Pussy, Cum On Stomach, 4K, Ankle Socks, Asian, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Boy / Girl, Brown Eyes, Casual Wear, Cinematic - Story, Clothed Sex, Cowgirl, Crop Top, Cum On Pussy, Cum On Stomach, Cute, Deepthroat, Doggystyle, Finger In Mouth, freeuse, Full Nelson, Home, Indoor, Innie Pussy, Innocent, Insertion, Jeans, Long Hair, Medium Skin, Natural Tits, No Condom, Pornstar, Professional Camera, Professional Production, Reverse Cowgirl, Shaved Pussy, Short, Shorts, Shy, Side Fuck, Skinny, Small Ass, Small Tits, Smart, Sneakers, Straight Hair, Teen, thong, Tiny, Trimmed Pussy
    Continuance: 32 min 43 s
    Size:446 MB
    Resolution:480 x 848

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Description: When Peter Green's partner Robert can't come up with the money he owes him, he decides to send his daughter Paisley Paige as payment. Peter will use Paisley's body however he wants until he feels like his friend's debt has been paid. Sometimes there are better things than money!
    Models: Paisley Paige

21. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Enticing Alexia

[​IMG]

Genre: All Sex, Asian, Blowjob, Masturbation, Cum Shot, Small Tits, Natural Tits
    Continuance: 33 min 25 s
    Size:450 MB

Screenlist:
    [​IMG]
    Models: Alexia Anders