1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

More fetish, it's latex!

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Chloe Addison - Great shape

Runtime: 1 h 6 min

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 735 MB
    Resolution: 432 x 768
    Format: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Nenetl Avril - Nenetl''s Tail

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber
    Runtime: 15 min 29 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2016
    Size: 570 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Models: Nenetl Avril

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Arabelle's head game

Genre: Pov, Latex, Cum In Mouth, Blowjob
    Runtime: 9 min 29 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Arabelle uses a lucky cock to demonstrate her mind blowing cock sucking skills. She is truly a HEAD MASTER!!!

about video:

Size: 674 MB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Models: Arabelle Raphael

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lena Love, Candice Luca

Genre: Small Tits, Milf, Big Tits, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, Sex Toys
    Runtime: 18 min 36 s

[​IMG]
    Description: ________

about video:

Size: 1.58 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mickey Mod, Miss Kitsch - Rubber Amenities II

Runtime: 28 min 33 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.04 GiB
    Models: Mickey Mod & Miss Kitsch

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Skin 19 - Elements

Genre: Fetish, Lesbian, Leather, Mask, Toys, Anal Play, Latex, Masturbation
    Runtime: 1 h 10 min

[​IMG]
    Description: The ultimate in female fetish with the most lavish latex, leather and sex devices that have ever been filmed. The sweet vaginal juices flow and are inhaled by incredibly depraved mistresses of the bowels of sexuality. Every anus is pummeled with incredible headgear, fingers and tongues. The latex is shoved into tight virginal; pussy and the insertions are deepest than have ever been known. The most gorgeous maids and latex nurses in the ultimate of female orgies. Dildos of amazing strength powered by car batteries and vaginal energy will blow your mind. The sin committed freely, openly, the virginal cries moisten the finest pussies of all time. The Female Skin Masterpiece! Repent!

about video:

Date: 2000
    Size: 656 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 640

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Madison McQueen - Russian pussy stretched to the max

Genre: Public, All Sex
    Runtime: 29 min 8 s

[​IMG]
    Description: I saw Russian blonde Madison McQueen walking, and stopped her by asking her if she knew where I could find the nearest cafe. Madison told me she wasn't from Prague, that she lived in Paris, but she was in town visiting a friend who was a casting associate for a modeling agency. What a coincidence, I told her, because I was casting for models myself! I said I would help her find work, but that she would do better as a model, and offered her some euro for a quick casting. Madison was all too eager to take the money and show me her perky tits and tiny booty. For more money, Madison agreed to give me a blowjob, and she swallowed my cock! When she told me she liked my size, I asked if she wanted to fuck, and she enthusiastically consented. We headed to a nearby cellar and I fucked her tight pussy, ate her until she came, and then covered her tongue with a facial!

about video:

Date: 2019
    Size: 532 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Session 106

Genre: Handjob, Latex Gloves, Prostate Milking, Sybian
    Runtime: 6 min 53 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Heidi got to do a session on one of my favorite patients today. He's a great guy and always excited to get milked. He got very excited when he saw my new Sybian attachment that's specifically design for G-Spot/prostate stimulation. It has a smooth shaft with a ball at the end that hits the spot perfectly.
    He figured out that the best way to ride the Sybian is to lean back slightly which puts more pressure on the prostate. Shortly after he was full seated on the Sybian his cock started throbbing and producing pre-cum which excited Heidi. She knew this was going to be a good one!
    I would have waited a little longer to help him along but I know she enjoys seeing cumshots as much as I do so she stroked him long and slow until he erupted in ecstasy. She continued stroking until every last drop was out and he was so spent that he could barely stand.

about video:

Size: 408 MB
    Models: Heidi

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Violet Monroe, MickeyMod - Violet and Mickey Part 2

Runtime: 30 min 7 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Date: 2017
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Models: Violet Monroe & MickeyMod

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Toy Girls

Genre: Bizarr Sex, Fetisch Sex, Große Brüste, Gummi - Leder - Latex, Erotisch - Lasziv, Lesbisch.
    Runtime: 1 h 26 min

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 697 MB
    Resolution: 384 x 512
    Format: AVI
    Models: Maria Mia, Julia Ji Ji, Fabienne Cesar, and Sharon da Vale.

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Mar 28, 2016

Genre: Bondage, Suspension, Latex
    Runtime: 50 min 25 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Learn how to turn your partner into a living marionette or a rubber love doll. This tutorial demonstrates the mindset of a human doll and how a human doll maker can become a puppeteer with their partner as a marionette, using simple single-column bondage and an overhead frame to make them dance in partial suspension. Jessica Creepshow also transforms herself into a living love doll by slipping into a transparent latex full-body doll suit, complete with internal condoms, as Danarama poses and fucks her.

about video:

Size: 1.80 GiB
    Models: Jessica Creepshow, Danarama

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Jim Slip's 3rd Law

Genre: Old-Young,Milf,Teen,Brunette,Tatu,Shaved Pussy,Hairy Pussy,Natural Tits,Threesome,Stockings,All Sex,Oral,Lesbians,Kissing,69,Mastrubation
    Runtime: 24 min 22 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Last week we all had to endure the nail biting spectacle of and Lara lesbo antics, but as you may have seen, "Jim Slip's 3rd Law on Lesbo Sex" a scientific theorem ( A theorem is a result that can be proven to be true from a set of axioms) that I have developed over many years and may I add has put me in the frame for a Nobel Prize, was proved once again, correct. It postulates thus: "Any number of females in excess of 1, engaged in the act of hot lesbo sex, will at a clearly defined point in time, defined as T minus 10, (where "T" is time and "10" is minutes) will suddenly tire of each other and desperately desire "Cock", at which point any man present will be forcibly dragged into a full scale and full scale orgy! At this point " Jim's 4th Law" comes into play: "The need/ lust for cock will increase logarithmically with every ...

about video:

Date: 07.07.2014
    Size: 892 MB
    Models: Lara Latex ,Alexis

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Caroline Pierce - Caroline in Chastity Part 2

Runtime: 30 min 16 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 1.09 GiB
    Models: Caroline Pierce

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Caroline Pierce is Strapped in Tight

Runtime: 16 min 51 s

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 626 MB
    Models: Caroline Pierce

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lyen in her lovely seamed stockings

Genre: Blowjobs,Sex, Brunettes, Hairy, Shaved, Stockings, Threesome, FFM
    Runtime: 32 min 11 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Lyen in her lovely seamed stockings
    So, as you can see, my husband has decided that Lyen is indeed looking so beautiful and so sexy in her lovely seamed stockings that he too must well, get his trousers off, jump in, his dick sucked and fuck 2 gorgeous pussies! I thought this was a great idea. I love having fun with the girls on my own, but I love sharing with Jim. I think this is a lot of couples fantasy too and we're showing just how fun things can be. I love watching this back and seeing Lyens face smiling as I talk to her while she's being fucked and when she helps the cock into me so I can fuck it too, it really is just a spur of the moment thing, not a directed scene or a decision we made before hand to do it this way. As the fun draws to a close, I wank Jims cock off into both mine and Lyens mouth. We snowball the cum between us and then crawl up to the camera on our...

about video:

Date: 2013
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Format: Windows Media
    Models: Lyen Parker (aka Demetris), Lara Latex

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Dreams in a wet latex 17

Genre: Fetish, Euro, Anal, Toys, International, All Sex, Rubber/Latex
    Runtime: 1 h 21 min

[​IMG]

about video:

Size: 700 MB
    Resolution: 384 x 512
    Format: AVI

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Rubberized Volume V

Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Toys, All Girls, Strapon
    Runtime: 1 h 1 min

[​IMG]
    Description: Take another journey into RubberDoll's dark world of kinky latex. Packed with pervy scenes of intense girl-on-girl fetish action, this movie promises to satisfy all your naughtiest desires. The opening scene finds RubberDoll taking the role of a strict military interrogator who has captured Synistr, a sexy tattooed blonde. RubberDoll begins by tying Synistr to a chair and riding a black rubber cock that is strapped across her legs. Then, she confines Synistr to a restrictive stockade and uses a metal dildo to deeply probe her shaved slit. The next scene finds RubberDoll getting nasty with the gorgeous Taylor Fox. The two take turns getting each other off, first with a dildo and then with a massive black strap-on. The girl-on-girl action lets up in the next scene as RubberDoll treats you to a steamy solo session where she brings herself to climax with a big black toy. Then, the movie reaches its finale with a very kinky domination scene that finds RubberDoll binding and topping cute little Mina Meow with a collection of kinky instruments. Fans of naughty fetish action won't want to miss this one.

about video:

Date: 2009
    Size: 920 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 848
    Format: Windows Media
    Models: Rubberdoll, Taylor Fox, Mina Meow, Synistr

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lara Latex

Genre: All Sex, Big cocks, Blowjobs, Hardcore, Creampie, High heels, Handjobs
    Runtime: 23 min 28 s

[​IMG]
    Description: So after Paul's arrival and a fondle and grope of my already soaking wet pussy, we get down to the action. I unveil the cock that I'd been waiting for and pounced upon it, like a dog with a giant bone. Slobbering upon it and and greedily sucking on it. But I wanted more and with great joy I let him fill me up with his giant member. It looks great as the frills on my french maid outfit bounce up and down as I ride his cock and then lay back upon him as he plays with my pussy. When I could feel him stiffening inside me, I told him I wanted his load deep inside me. So he creampied me and after pulling his cock out I sucked off both our juices, I'm so filthy! Not quite the maid service you get in hotels today!

about video:

Size: 1.34 GiB
    Models: Lara Latex, Paul

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Lara Latex And Eva Johnson - Long Legged Lovely In Leggings

Genre: MILF, Brunette, Blonde, Lesbian Sex, Pussy Licking, Solo, Masturbation
    Runtime: 20 min 46 s

[​IMG]
    Description: Long Legged Lovely in Leggings
    How can I do a wet look legging scene and not include the gorgeous Eva. She had Jim hypnotised during the photo session with that amazing bum of hers and now was my chance to get to see it and although tethered to the camera, I manage to get to fondle her arse and also lick that lovely pussy of hers. She also films me and yes, I am also donning the most requested outfit of modern times: wet look leggings and thigh high boots. It is quite difficult to get your head where it needs to be when you are restricted by how far you can pull your leggings down as you are wearing thigh high boots. But, Eva and I still managed to film each other wanking off and groping each other. Still it becomes far more easier in the next instalment after i've called Jim in, to film the shenanigans....

about video:

Date: 2018
    Size: 1.77 GiB

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download now

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+