1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    My Mom Took My Virginity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

YOUNG JOSH LOSES HIS VIRGINITY TO HIS OWN MOTHER!!!!
    MOM IS VERY GENTLE AND LOVING AS SHE TEACHES HER YOUNG SON HOW TO HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!!

Josh has a dilemma. He has a Date with Jennifer, a girl from his school....and after their Date, they are going back to her house....and her Parents are going to be away for the weekend. Josh is nervous....because he believes that Jennifer is going to want to have sex....and although he wants to....he also knows that Jennifer has done it a few times before...but he is a Virgin. Josh's Mom questions him about why is so nervous....and Josh confides his predicament to his Mom. His Mom is concerned about Josh not knowing what to do with Jennifer.....and not wanting him to look "out of place".....Elaine offers to have sex with Josh...to teach him how to do it!! Josh asks his Mom if she feels such a thing would be appropriate.....and Josh's Mom tells him that lots of young boys probably learn this way....it's certainly better than learning it "on the street". With his Mom's encouragement....Josh begins to take off his clothes....and Mom gently and lovingly begins to caress Josh's cock. Josh continues to ask his Mom if this behaviour is ok....and Mom assures Josh that all is well....to concentrate, and let his erection grow inside her mouth. When Josh's penis is fully erect....Mom gets a condom, and gives Josh the "safe sex" talk. Mom tells Josh to climb on top of her....and insert his penis into her vagina. Josh is shaking and trembling as he awkwardly tries to put his cock inside his Mother. Mom is very gentle with Josh....and quietly encourages him to Pump her, once he has achieved penetration. Josh begins to hump away at his Mom....."I'm doing it Mom....I'm doing it!!!". Josh's first experience with sexual intercourse doesn't last very long....which his Mom lovingly assures him is normal.....and he ejaculates after a few moments. Josh removes the condom and empties it onto his Mom's stomach. "Not bad honey....not bad at all" Mom says as she admires the large ejaculation. "I'm proud of you Son!!".

File Size :227 MB
    Resolution :720 x 480 Windows Media
    Duration :00:10:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8e92befadf3e2/My_Mom_Took_My_Virginity.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Moms Fantasy HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alura and her son, Rion, are staying in a hotel room together while Alura visits him at college. The only problem is the room only has one bed. When Rion falls asleep, Alura decides she wants more than just a son's love for his mother.. but much much more.

Rion can't get the night he had with his mom off of his mind. He comes home from school to visit her and immediately tries to kiss her. While she tries to push him away, she says the hotel room was a one time thing, but Rion NEEDS his mom. And he's going to have her.

Includes oral, cowgirl, doggy,

File Size :1.47 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:36:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/92951c9946fe1/Moms_Fantasy_HD.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Do You Want To Fuck Mommy-720p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your mom is... well she's hot. It's something your friends have told you all the time but you've never really thought of her that way. She's just your plain old mom. But you're becoming a man. You're getting older...and for some reason you're becoming possessive of her. It makes you angry as fuck when you see a guy start chatting her up in the grocery store... Or smiling at her when you guys go out to movies. You make sure you scare off any guy that tries to make a pass at her. They're just not good enough for her.

Tonight she's going out on a date and it's driving you crazy. You don't want her to go. She's wearing a sexy black dress and you can't help but imagine what she looks like underneath...what some loser douche bag is probably going to get to see tonight. It's taken you this long to realize it...but you're jealous. You've never seen your mom this way until this very second...that she is a beautiful strong woman that has needs. She needs to be touched. She needs a man to make her feel like the incredible woman that she is. And you want to be that man for her. You want to be the only man for her. You want to fuck your mom like she's never been fucked before.

Clip Contains: Your mom is going out on a date tonight and it's driving you crazy with jealousy. She's tired of being alone, she's still so young and there's so many things she hasn't tried. She needs a man. She needs to feel something. You're feeling something for her that you've never felt before. And you want to give her everything that she's been missing. Mainly... a young man's cock in her ass.

Sex acts include blowjobs, handjob and fucking in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal reverse cowgirl and anal doggy.
    Ends with Meana receiving a load to her face and chest.

File Size :462 MB
    Duration :00:35:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b4129555a4354/Meana_Wolf_-_Do_You_Want_To_Fuck_Mommy-720p.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Want to Know a Filthy Secret? Your Aunt and Cousin Do It Too..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Are you ready for Mommy? Do you like my négligée? ...It's Daddy's favorite... I love that look in your eyes when you know what we're about to do - what comes next. When your mother is going to fuck you. But this time... THIS TIME, Darling, I have a secret to share with you... something I just found out myself. Your Aunt Tina? She's fucking her son too! Yes, your cousin... he's getting it from Mommy. hee hee Just like us. Hmmm... maybe we should have a foursome some time. Or do you want to keep me all to yourself, my darling? Of course, you do. Guess what I'm going to do right now. I'm going to call Tina... and tell her what we're about to do. Yes, every sexy detail, every dirty deed. Would you like that? Would you like to invite your aunt to listen in? Do you want to hear your mother tell her everything I'm doing to you... everything you're doing to me... while we're fucking?? And wouldn't be unreal... wouldn't it be the filthiest thing of all... if we found out SHE'S fucking HIM too - right now?? This is going to be so incredibly hot... God, I love to tease you until you explode!!!

BUY NOW to experience taboo, MILF, older woman, dirty talk, lingerie, tease, cock tease, big breasts, nipples, female masturbation, moaning, orgasms, virtual blowjob, virtual kissing, virtual sex ...and the exclusive, intensely intimate experience of being with ME.

Category: MILF
    Related Categories: TABOO, ORGASMS, VIRTUAL SEX, BLOW JOBS, BIG TITS
    Keywords: taboo, milf, older woman, dirty talk, lingerie, tease, cock tease, big breasts, nipples, female masturbation, moaning, orgasms, virtual blowjob, virtual kissing, virtual sex

File Size :741 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:24:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/277114e7e413e/WanttoKnowaFilthySecretYourAuntandCousinDoItToo.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Best Buddies Hot Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You come over everyday to hang out with my son, who is your best friend. You love coming over because you have the hots for his mom. She is the hottest milf ever. You love her big tits and tight body. You even tell your friend too because you both would love nothing more than taking turns sticking your hard cocks inside her mature, wet pussy. You and my son were chatting and talking under your breath on the couch when I walked by in a hot , red tight dress. I overhear some whispering and ask what you boys are talking about. Finally, after some probing, you offer up what you are talking about. You both tell me that I am a MILF. I have never heard this term and question what it means. You define a milf...I am surprised to think that you and my son think I am someone you would like to fuck! I then ask if these huge tits are part of the reason I am considered a MILF. I show off my tight body and the fact I am wearing no panties under this club dress. I bend over and ask you if this ass makes you hard....I tell you that I know you both want a hot threesome. You could take turns sliding your cocks in me and even both cum I me!....You both can barely stand the teasing....then you hear me shaking you trying to wake you up...."why are you dosing off on the couch in the middle of the day?"...Wake up!!! ENJOY!

Incest Foreplay, MILF, Virtual, Mother, Son, Friend, Masturbation, Dirty Talk

File Size :231 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/59a14e3ea6c0c/Best_Buddies_Hot_Mom.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Anya Olsen - Fucking Stepmom and Stepsis In Same Week

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Scene starts with the stepsister laying down on the couch in her underwear. Her stepbrother comes knocking to the door & she quickly gets dressed. He comes in, she offers a drink & they chit chat for a bit. The stepsister slowly starts flirting with him by making a small gestures at him. He begins to catch on & they met for a kiss which quickly turns into them shoving their tongues down each other's throat. The usually sex positions happen with the occasion pov shot.

Includes: Blowjob Cowgirl Reverse Cowgirl Missionary Doggystyle Creampie

File Size :707 MB
    Duration :00:33:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/89d91c7db771d/Anya_Olsen_-_Fucking_Stepmom_and_Stepsis_In_Same_Week.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    The Getaway V Camping Edition

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I didn't always think this way about my mom, even though she is easily the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Last semester my coach recommended I start jogging to get in better shape for the varsity team. One morning, I saw a woman in front of me. Her ass was perfect in heather gray spandex leggings, she was wearing a thong underneath, my cock twitched at the thought of holding her from behind, pulling down her see-through pants, and fucking her. The distance between us was getting shorter and shorter, and I started to recognize her, she was my own mother! I fell back, allowed the distance between us to grow, and I stopped in my tracks.

It was that night I fantasized about fucking her, first we fucked against a tree, then I moved my fantasy to Bear Mountain. I used to camp there when I was a boy and I always wanted to bring a hottie there. The fantasies with my mom, at Bear Mountain, fucking in the lake, in front of the campfire, in the tent, it became an obsession.

I hate to be so vulgar, especially about my own mother, but honestly fucking her is what I wanted most. Not making love, but seriously fucking her in the woods, as if we were wild animals that weren't concerned with what society thought of us. The last day of school is tomorrow, finals, and I can't sleep again. I've started to devise a plan. More and more details about how I could tell her she's beautiful. She doesn't think she is, but I will make her believe it. I will brush her hair behind her ear, maybe I'll do something corny like find a flower to place there. The threads of seduction start to come together. I'll try my best, I'll confess, and I'd do it by the campfire, but how do I get her to camp with me? The video includes an outdoor and inside the tent session with blowjob, cunnilingus, doggy, missionary, sideways fucking and a creampie in both of the sessions.

File Size :774 MB
    Duration :00:43:26

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2c2c86da1f994/The_Getaway_V_Camping_Edition.mp4

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Your First Time with Mommy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

How could I know it would happen like this. I didn't even know he wanted me... his own mother... not until I caught him spying on me. And not just once. I thought it was innocent at first, him hiding in the bathroom while I did my stretches. My son wouldn't look at me like THAT... would he? But then in the shower, I caught a glimpse of him behind the door. Watching me wet, slippery, and completely naked. Was it wrong for me to like it? Was it wrong for me to secretly coax him along in this forbidden fantasy, gently running my fingers over my soapy breasts and ass. It felt good being watched. Being wanted. I went to his room with only a towel wrapped around my naked body. It was only a massage after all... it didn't have to go any further. But it did. My son's hands pressed into my sore back and all I wanted was for him to touch me lower, deeper. And he would, if his mother asked it of him, touch my big breasts... squeeze them until my nipples got hard from excitement - until HE got hard... Oh, my boy was SO aroused, and it was up to Mommy to show him what came next... Fantasy includes: taboo, virtual sex, virtual massage, groping, voyeur shower scene, virtual cock stroking, nipple sucking, pov kissing, virtual creampie, virgin

File Size :1.32 GB
    Duration :00:44:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/54a553f26aef2/Your-First-Time-With-Mommy.mp4

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Obsession Ep. 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My girlfriend, Jill, doesn't really understand my mother. I tried to explain to her a little about our relationship, but of course, I kept my new feelings about my mother a secret. It's a filthy obsession and I hope that the thoughts I have about mother will soon be distant memories, old dreams that I'll soon struggle to recall until they're eventually forgotten.

My mom fell asleep at work again, working overtime at the bank. She's transferring the old paper files to the bank's computer database.She forgot to check her phone, I texted her, called her, I was worried about her. She comes in, and bee-lines it for the bottle of cherry merlot in the fridge. "I'll be working less hours at the bank soon, darling, and then we can spend more time together before you start school," she tells me. I smile at the idea of it.

We ordered a pizza and waited for the delivery boy. Mom could see that she annoyed me and she tried to lighten the mood. She put on her sweet sing-songy voice, "who needs the tickle monster?" She teases me with her fingers, wanting me to run like I did when I was a boy, instead I just roll my eyes, again, at her. My mom's body is fit, tanned, and just as toned as Jill's. My fingers sink in an inch into her skin and I wiggle them around her stomach. She laughs uncontrollably, and then she makes a sensual moan, then she laughs, and moans. She looks embarrassed, but she's smiling still. My dick grows in my pants. I hope she doesn't notice, and she doesn't. I tickle her ribs, her thighs, and she laughs, she moans, and then I smell an unusual scent. I stop tickling her. "Did you get a new perfume?" I fill with jealously thinking that she is dating again. She hasn't dated in years, and my mother had horrible taste in men. She assured me she was not, she started to look embarrassed.

Mom calms me and puts on her teaching voice, calm, reasonable, and I quiet my accusations and listen. "Sometimes when a woman gets excited, she has a scent." I feel confused. "It doesn't mean that I'm aroused (she mutters) in a sexual way, it's just a reaction." I feel my heart beat faster. Oh, God.. I turned my mother on. She excuses herself, "please put my pizza in the fridge, I think I will go to bed early. I am so exhausted." My cock was hard before, but now it's raging. It's screaming at me to do something. The video includes blowjob, titfuck, fucking in reverse cowgirl and doggy positions and a creampie.

File Size :646 MB
    Duration :00:24:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1e9d6dd1b547c/Obsession_Ep._2.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Your Mother Needs You Desperately

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's a desperate, desperate situation. The absolute MOST dire. Just completely fatal... if your mother doesn't get what she needs - and NOW! You're the only one that can help, and it's the hardest thing in the world for her to ask of you. She knows it isn't appropriate; she knows it could be asking just way too much. You're her son. And your mother needs your cum.

File Size :437 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/86efb0b82bb85/YourMotherNeedsYouDesperately.mp4

16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
    Mummy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Okay, I'm here.what's the project, son? History fair again already? Ugh.alright, how can I help?..Egypt sounds like fun - what's your project? Wow - making a mummy sounds interesting! Wait.you want to make ME a mummy? Son, that's silly. How can you bring mom to the history fair? Oh, I see.you're going to take photos of the 'mummy' for your project. Okay, I'm in.wrap me up.I don't see why I should have to be naked, son, that's just not necessary - you can 'mummy' mom in my nightie.okay? Well, get to wrapping. This is going to take forever.Young man! Get your hands off your mother and stop being weird.let's finish up this project.mom's getting uncomfortable.Stop that - stop grabbing at your mother - you're going to make me fall!.What are you doing now? I think this has gone a little too far, son, and mom's getting mad. Why are you wrapping up my ankles? I said stop!..Son, put your pants back on right now! Stop it, this instant.I don't know what's gotten into you, but this is very inappropriate. Stop touching your penis.oh god, baby.don't touch your mother there.Please.please, son.don't put your penis in me! It's wrong.you're not supposed to.please roll mom over and untie me, and we'll pretend this didn't happen.okay?No, son! No, get away from mom's butt.stop it, please. You can't do this - it's not okay. Are you mad at mom? Did something happen at school? Why are you doing this? What's wrong with you, baby?That's it. I am your mother, and you must listen to me right now! I'm tired of this, young man. You know that you're not supposed to.wait.please..son, don't.get your penis away from mom's mouth.ohgod, son.Don't do it, baby. Don't. Don't you dare cum on your mother's face.oh, son...no. Son wraps mom up with gauze, binding her ankles and arms to her body like a mummy. He takes out his cock and rubs it on her, straddling her and putting it in her pussy, as she lays helpless. He rolls her over and starts rubbing his cock in between her ass cheeks, then fucks her ass prone bone. He jerks off over her and cums on her face.

File Size :469 MB
    Duration :00:12:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1cd9ef263e0bc/mrs.mischief_mummy-1080p.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol