1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Your mom tease your cock!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You stay home alone....just with your step mom. Your father travels for a long weekend...uf...it's gonna be a long weekend!!! Nobody knows that you are totally in to your mom!!! You wish to touch her, put your cock into her mouth and fuck her nice pussy!!! That's what you are thinking night and day!!! And now....just two of you here!!! Fuck, she makes you crazy!!! Her smell when she is close to you...and now...she is taking the shower...maybe...just a little bit...see her.....naked, wet body! If you open the door a bit...she will not even see you and you will have some nice image to masturbate tonight!!! Hell...she is touching her self...so nice soft body....oh hell!!! Then she turns!!! You expect she will scream with you and tell all to your dad!!!! But now you will find out ....your mom is horny..and she like the young boys...just like you! She tell you to masturbate for her.....and she will do the same for you!!! This you didn't expect....oh...she is so fucking sexy!!! She will make you cum with her dirty talk!!! And ....who knows...what will happen next time!!!

Includes: VIRTUAL SEX, MILF, MASTURBATION, MASTURBATION GAMES, BLONDE, COCK TEASE ...

File Size :374 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:06:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/edfa825e00605/Your_mom_tease_your_cock____.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Leilani Lei - 18th B-day Initiation

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It was my 18th birthday, and I couldn't be any more excited. I had been waiting for this day to come forever. I could do anything I wanted now. No more parents for anything.

I was even more excited when Mom told me that Grandma had a present for me. She told me to head over to her house, and I rushed to get my clothes on. I walked into her house, "Hey, Grandma... Just got here. Where you at?" Her voice was faint as she answered from another room, "I'm in the bedroom."

Her bedroom door was open, so I walked on. I couldn't believe what I saw. And I swear to god, this happened. She was naked, with just bows covering her nipples and crotch. I tried to dodge looking at her body, faking as if I was searching for my present underneath the bed. "Grandma, why are you naked?" She smiled, and then told me SHE was my birthday present. Wait...what?

She explained that it was a family tradition that, when someone turns 18, they receive their Grandparent as a birthday present. She continued to elaborate, "We found that it's a great way to, well...initiate you young ones into the ways of sex."

I was so confused. I was surprised to find out that my older sister had already gone through it, and with Grandpa? She hadn't mentioned a word about it to me. Grandma was quickly coming onto me, and I didn't know how to respond. "We can get you nice and comfortable, and Grandma can show you the ways."

She asked if I wanted to unwrap her, and I could feel myself getting hard. I peeled off the first bow, unwrapping her nipple, and immediately started sucking on it. With each bit that was unwrapped, my mouth wanted to explore. Maybe she was the perfect present.

The last bow...her pussy. I peeled it off, and rubbed her clit. Soon I was licking and sucking on her pussy lips. She tasted so good. She moaned, and I could tell she loved it...it only made me want her more.

I looked up at her, "So, what other part of the ritual is there?" She smiled shyly, and began undressing me. My cock was so hard when she finally got me naked, and she wrapped her mouth around my cock. Oh, fuck. It felt incredible. Grandma's mouth was perfect.

She slid her tongue up and down the shaft, and her hot breath drove me crazy. She was so good at sucking cock. After a while, she sat up, and slowly put my cock inside of her. She rode it, bouncing up and down, and her tight pussy felt so good. I had to take over.

I flipped her over, lifted her leg, and started pounding her. Her moans were loud as she encouraged me to fuck her harder. My cock was throbbing. I got her on her hands and knees, and fucked her doggystyle. I wanted all of her body. I was thrusting as hard and as fast as I could. When I was ready, I jerked my cum all over her face as she smiled up at me.

File Size :111 MB
    Resolution :640 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:20:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4ba4a60d2cef2/Leilani_Lei_-_18th_B-day_Initiation.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Mommys Ball Draining Treatment

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mommy's so worried, so concerned about her only boy's well being. Your condition has been getting worse, and even now in the doctor's office, it begins to flare up as she fusses over you. Her huge bosom heaves in your face as she checks you, bouncing frantically as your symptoms worsen. You get hot, your heart starts beating faster and faster. She's oblivious of the effect her voluptuous body has on yours, and on your stiffening cock.

It isn't until the nurse arrives and instructs Mommy to show her exactly what she was doing to trigger this reaction. Your mother apologetically mounts as you lay back on the table, reenacting her desperation, unaware of her ample breasts once again pressing into your view. You just can't help it, staring at them as they jiggle. And then it happens again. Your body seems to go into overdrive and your growing cock is pressing into Mommy's crotch. She notices something hard, but it couldn't possibly be... THAT.

The nurse insists on an in-depth inspection, her hands groping, feeling, measuring your uncontrollable erection. You mother can't believe her eyes - that was her son's penis?? He was aroused?! These symptoms all point to one condition, an ailment with dire consequences, unless tended to urgently: severe semen backup. Desperate to save her son, your mother insists she'll do anything it takes, no matter how uncomfortable... no matter how wrong. Even if it's something a mother should never do to her son. The nurse insists it's the only treatment that works, one she will eagerly help administer. Mommy needs to manually release the immense pressure building in your balls... to stroke and suck the cum out of your penis before it reaches critical levels!

File Size :1.12 GB
    Duration :00:25:53

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ac315f673ae05/Mommys_Ball_Draining_Treatment.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a286989d3f3d3/Mommys_Ball_Draining_Treatment.part2.rar

4. Mister Krol
    Mums Kissing Lesson

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is highly recommended for Mama;s Boys (obviously) but also for MOUTH/TONGUE/LIP fetishists. There is a little foot play and full body views...but the main theme is KISSING instruction with MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION. The sexy mouth close-ups are amazing.

Includes: KISSING, TABOO, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, BLONDE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MILF, SEX ED, TONGUE FETISH, MOUTH FETISH, ASS FETISH, FOOT FETISH ...

File Size :475 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:09

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/75ca2928c61ea/Mums_Kissing_Lesson.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/9ce501033575b/Mums_Kissing_Lesson.part2.rar

5. Mister Krol
    Penny Barber - Mom Spanks Sam in Front of His Crush HD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What's a girl to do when she finds her own father attractive? I don't mean just handsome, but an attraction so intense, so taboo that you shouldn't say out loud. I guess you could say it started when I would catch my father looking at me at various times of the day, when doing yoga, or wearing my school uniform that I secretly hemmed to be three inches above school code. There is a sort of tension that is dying to break free for a little while and neither of us had the nerve to make the first move, until one night one of us crossed the line. It all happened when I got caught making love to my boyfriend.

My boyfriend was throwing pebbles at my window. I rolled my eyes. Johnny and I have been dating for six months now, and we just started having sex, now the boy can't get enough of me. I opened my window for him and feigned annoyance, but he knows how I love the attention. It makes me wet to think of him sneaking out of his house, risking getting grounded forever, just to see me. I take off his pants and start to suck him, but this time something came out of my mouth that surprised me, "oh, Daddy," I called John. John was a little taken back, but curious, I went with it, I purred.. "can I call you daddy?" I have never felt this turned on in my entire life. I fucked him, and was I imagining that he was my Daddy? I'm still too embarrassed to confess the truth, but not in the moment, "cum inside of me Daddy," I demanded Johnny cum deep inside of me, I wanted to feel him explode inside of me, and I couldn't think of any consequence other than not being able to have the most incredible orgasm of our life. He came so hard for me. I then heard a thud from across the hall. "Get out," I told my boyfriend as I motioned towards the window, and the footsteps of my father's boots grew louder, closer, "no.. just get under the bed!" Johnny slid under the bed as I pulled up my pajama pants, his cum seeping out of my pussy, the smell of sex in the air, and Daddy swung the door open. "OH! Hey, Daddy," I tried to act innocent but he knew there was a boy in the house. He looked at the open window and assumed the boy was gone. I breathed a sigh of relief for him, but I was terrified because I knew the drill, I was to be punished.

I dropped to my knees and took off Daddy's belt as he watched me. This is the same routine that we've did when I've been too naughty, and oh-- I have been naughty too many times to count. I slid off my pajama pants and Daddy saw my bare pussy, "where's your underwear?" I covered myself with my hands, "I, uhm.. don't wear panties anymore," I lied. I have been buying sexy panties for two years now, even though I am not allowed to wear them. I hide them in the back of my closet and hand wash them in the upstairs bathroom so Daddy doesn't know about my secret naughty lingerie collection. He pressed his lips together sternly and did not respond, I looked closely at his face to understand if he was even madder that I didn't wear panties, but his face was cold and emotionless. I bent over his knee, hoping to get the spanking over with. Daddy took the thick belt in his hand and raised it over his head, he pulled his arm down violently, the leather slapped against my delicate porcelain skin and made a cracking sound that made my boyfriend gasp under the bed. I tried to stifle my cries, I know they only upset Daddy more, and I take my lashings, two, three, four, and oh God.. why is my pussy wet? Am I feeling horny? My clit is swollen and my pussy is aching, my ass is stinging as he lashes me with the belt, whap, whap, whap! I look over my shoulder and Daddy is reaching into his pocket. I can't see what's in his hand, I'm distracted when his other hand spreads my ass apart. "Mmmph!" It's possible he knows my secret, he can see my private area, and he knows now what my most intimate place looks like, and does he like the look of it? Does he know that I have shaved the little bit of hair that grows there? Does he see the inner pink petals inside my lips? Can he tell that I am wet? My face is flush and my heart races, I feel Daddy's big hands slide up and down my pussy and ass. I hear myself moan, just as I do for my boyfriend; I can't repress it, it's instinctual, and then I feel his finger press against my ass, the other presses against my clit, the pressure as he pushes inside my virgin ass is intense, and it hurts but it feels good, he presses deeper, deeper, he slaps my ass, and I wonder if I did something wrong? I bite my lip. He presses a finger into my pussy, and into my ass, and then he tells me to "turn over." I watch his face as he fingers both of my holes, he takes the crystal plug out again and I know it will go inside of me. I gasp as it stretches me, he presses it deeper, deeper, his eyes are focused on my tight little ass, and I let go all of my fear. Daddy will take care of me. He fingers my pussy as he presses it deeper yet, and then once it is in, he plunges it in and out of my tiny little pink asshole. I try not to cum, I know he is punishing me in a brand new way, but I can not help it. I guess I am just inherently a bad girl. I wonder if I get that from my Mommy, and I shake the unpleasant thought off. My legs are now pulled in, I'm clutching them against my body, ashamed of myself, what I make Daddy have to do, and my nudity, as Daddy is ruffling through my closet. He pulls out my dress, a sweater, and some shoes, "wear this, keep the plug in at school. We will talk again when you come home tomorrow." I swallow hard and wait for his next instruction, it never came, he left and slammed the door in annoyance.

My boyfriend popped up under the bed and I shoo-ed him to the window. He wanted to know if I was alright, and what the hell was all of that he saw? I assured him that I was fine, and that the best thing for him to do was get the hell out! I told him, "If Daddy comes back in here and sees you, you'd be history!" When John went out the window, I looked at his face, it was full of concern for me. I tried to care about his concern; I searched my brain for words that would make him sleep easier, but they didn't come to me. It was as if I no longer cared as much about Johnny anymore. I have Daddy, and oh-- Daddy will do something incredible to me when I get off of school. It's scary, exciting, and unimaginable. I turn off my bedside table lamp, I smile as I feel the butt plug inside of me, still stretching me, preparing me for what's next.

File Size :995 MB
    Duration :00:11:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4438f94b8843a/Penny_Barber_-_Mom_Spanks_Sam_in_Front_of_His_Crush_HD.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/0a1d588dc3ba6/Penny_Barber_-_Mom_Spanks_Sam_in_Front_of_His_Crush_HD.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/17069d5dfeda0/Penny_Barber_-_Mom_Spanks_Sam_in_Front_of_His_Crush_HD.part3.rar

6. Mister Krol
    Mommie Caught You At Just The Right Time [1080p]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What are you doing on my bed with my bra son? And my panties too? Were you getting ready to play with Mr Winkie and think about mommies naked body? Looks like I got here just in time because Mommie needs some attention too. It's ok your father will never know. I can tell you like Mommies mouth on your hard cock, lets see how you like sliding between her tits. Wow you've grown into a big boy haven't you? Mommie is going to have some fun with you so lay back while I ride your cock. You're soo hard son it's making me cum already. You like the way mommie rides your cock don't you? Thats it make mommie cum again and uh oh looks like you came inside me too. Thats a good son!!

File Size :722 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Matroska
    Duration :00:19:58

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/8b677adc45059/Mommie_Caught_You_At_Just_The_Right_Time__1080p_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/c63ad70737ea1/Mommie_Caught_You_At_Just_The_Right_Time__1080p_.part2.rar

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
    My Ragdoll Mommy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mom's sick today, but I'm lucky enough to have my sweet boy at home to take good care of me. Bring Mom that stuff the doctor prescribed, please son..

Gosh, I'm really drowsy all of a sudden - is this normal? Son? Son?...

Once you're sure that Mom's in dreamland, you sneak back into the room; you've been watching your mother in the shower...in her bedroom when she's alone and masturbating...and you can't take it any more. You need your Mommy in the worst way.

But she'd never allow it. It's gross...it's wrong...wanting to touch your Mom's tits, her pussy. You had no choice; this way she'll never know. You've had that stuff forever, waiting for the chance, after getting it off the internet. Now that she's sick, you had the perfect opportunity for a little son-switcheroo.

Touch lightly at first - she's really, really in deep - you could do practically anything you want to her now. You pose her arms and legs, pretend she's playing with herself for you to watch; your dick's getting harder by the second. Fuck...look at your Mom lying there...you're gonna do it! You're gonna fuck your mom. You play with her soft, milky tits - watch them sway when you move her body; rub your hands across her panties, probing, sneaking, touching your Mom in ways that are so wrong...but your dick is as hard as a rock, and your mother's pussy is warm and wet.

Slowly and methodically, you position yourself in front of Mom's open pussy - your cock throbs with anticipation - before you know it, you're plunging your cock in and out of Mom's pussy...and she has no idea. Harder and faster, stroking your big boy cock inside your mom's tight pussy hole until you're ready to pop...

..but you know you can't bust your nut inside her - what if she got pregnant? Still, you can't imagine walking away now. Moving around to mom's beautiful, unknowing face, you press your cock against her slack lips...forcing them open...pumping harder and faster until you spill your biggest ever batch of son-seed right into your sweet mother's slightly open mouth. (You dirty little momfucker..)

Includes : MILF, Limp, Fucking

Category: TABOO
    Related Categories: LIMP FETISH, FUCKING, MILF, POV, FACIALS
    Keywords: milf, taboo, mom/son, limp, sleepy, fucking, facial, mrs mischief
    Price: $30.99 USD
    Length: 28 minutes
    Size: 553 MB
    Format: MP4

File Size :552 MB
    Duration :00:28:39

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c2b2529d996de/My_Ragdoll_Mommy.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/b1e5aa9fdd8a8/My_Ragdoll_Mommy.part2.rar

9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
    Jade & Brooke Haze - Free Use Family

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starts with the mother giving a handjob and blowjob to her son, when the daughter walks in and asks if she can join. She also gives her brother a blowjob and then mother and daughter take turns getting fucked in reverse cowgirl, missionary and doggy. Ends with a cumshot to mommy's tits, which gets licked clean by the daughter.

File Size :1.02 GB
    Duration :00:17:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/83c1043b83943/Jade___Brooke_Haze_-_Free_Use_Family_.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/ed8e129569b7c/Jade___Brooke_Haze_-_Free_Use_Family_.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/79ee42191d7e6/Jade___Brooke_Haze_-_Free_Use_Family_.part3.rar

11. Mister Krol
    MILF Fantasy Fuck

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hmm...you look lost. The party's down the hall, young man...this is my home, and you're in my bedroom...and my son probably wouldn't like to know that one of his handsome young friends is hanging out with me. What's that? The party's boring? And the girls are boring? You don't say...well, why don't you just stay here in with me. Take your dick out, stay for a little while.

You heard me right, sweetheart...take that young cock out and let me see it - you know you want to. I'll show you mine if you show me yours. Ever see a real woman's pussy before baby? Mmm...that's what I suspected, hard as a rock already. I love how fast you young ones get stiff.

Come here, relax...let me show you what a real woman's pussy feels like, wrapped around that fat young cock of yours...riding you...pumping up and down. Mm-hmm, baby...I'm going to fuck you up for every young woman at that party, and for the rest of your life - you're never going to want to fuck those young girls again, not after you've felt my cum slide down your balls..not after you've been drained dry. Now be a good boy and give me that cum...right up inside my pussy.

Includes : Cougar, POV, Orgasms

Category: COUGAR
    Related Categories: MILF, POV, DILDO FUCKING, ORGASMS, DIRTY TALK
    Keywords: cougar, best friend's mom, dildos, close-ups, mrs mischief

File Size :417 MB
    Duration :00:11:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c9bc39f5d52ef/Mrs_Mischief_-_MILF_Fantasy_Fuck.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/d7e7698d89ed8/Mrs_Mischief_-_MILF_Fantasy_Fuck.part2.rar

12. Mister Krol
    Karson Kennedy PureMature The Lonely Stepmother

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Karson Kennedy narrates a bit about being in the bathroom and wanting to be discovered by her stepson. She is subsequently discovered by a man, makes eye contact with the man, and they move toward each other. They take off the man's pants and she puts her mouth and hands all over his penis. He groans repeatedly. This is followed by cunnilingus, straight missionary P.I.V., clitoral rubbing, and doggie style intercourse in the vicinity of the bahthroom counters and sink. Then there is cowgirl positioned sexual activity, followed by reverse cowgirl, and then a return to regular cowgirl. A blowjob and facial climax conclude the scenario.

Karson Kennedy looks like she may be older than her stepson, but we must try to remember that this is all pretend anyway.

File Size :276 MB
    Resolution :852 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:30:10

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7d85654df11c5/Karson_Kennedy_PureMature_The_Lonely_Stepmother.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
    Desperate Mommy Gets Blackmailed III

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Natasha has a lover, a husband, and a son, Robby. Robby knows she's messing around with her boss, Evan, and he thinks it's really fucked up. His dad is a saint, he works so hard so Natasha can be a stay at home mom, so she can afford her retail addiction, her personal training sessions to keep her curvy body flawless, and THIS is how she repays him? He pulls out his phone and starts to take her coo-ing sexy things to Evan. Robby seethes as he listens and tapes, she's going to end her relationship with either Dad or Evan, but he didn't know that the two were scheming to steal inheritance money away from Evan's wife. He listens in shock as he hears how she plans to leave his father, Evan will leave his wife, and the two will live rich and carefree just as soon as the check clears.

Robby leans in close trying to capture every word, his forehead hit the stair's railing and made a terrible *thud,* Natasha turned around and gasped. She ordered Robby to come downstairs, and quickly ended her phone call with Evan. Natasha truly believes that if she explains to her son why she has a lover, the boy will understand, he'll keep quiet, of course he loves her, and she's always had a close relationship with him. Robby scoffs at her excuse for cheating and tells her what she needs to do to keep quiet, he wants a kiss. Natasha is not so sure about kissing her son, she's never felt a romantic attraction to him, he's her son, she raised him, but here he is, inching close to her, she smells his masculine scent, and she tries to turn her head. Does she feel a little turned on? Yes, but oh.. she shouldn't show it. Robby pulls her in close and she feels vulnerable, feminine, and girlish as he kisses her on the lips. She feels herself kiss him back. Includes blowjob, tit sucking, face fuck, missionary and creampie.

File Size :648 MB
    Duration :00:28:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4222e1d0ca9d0/Desperate_Mommy_Gets_Blackmailed_III.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/67f39c542f612/Desperate_Mommy_Gets_Blackmailed_III.part2.rar

18. Mister Krol
    Sniffing Mommy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Honey, I saw you sniffing my panties and socks the other day and I wanted to let you know that it is ok. There is nothing to be embarrassed about and it is natural that you want to smell a girl's special scent.

I thought it would be helpful to teach you that women don't always smell clean and fresh. So I made sure to let my private parts get extra stinky and have not bathed in a week. Do you want to sniff them?

Get close to my dirty toes and take a good whiff. I have gone the gym without socks everyday and made sure that they are extra sweaty. Mom even forgot to take her shoes off when she went to bed!

Now, I want to show you to smell an even more embarrassing spot, but I do not want you to be embarrassed or be a shy baby boy. I want you to see my asshole. It may look dirty, but it is actually very sexy. Take a good sniff of my stinky hole. I can see that stench turns you on and I like that.

Since you are such a good boy, we are going to play with Mama's stinky body every week!

File Size :438 MB
    Duration :00:17:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b0810b8e1757d/SniffingMommy.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/1f9226bc73e72/SniffingMommy.part2.rar

19. Mister Krol
    Penny Barber - Spanking From Mommie Gets Him Hard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There is only one cure for a bad report card- a bright red bottom! I am very disappointed in little Sammy's grades so I waste no time in punishing him over my knee. When I pull his pants down to spank his bare bottom though I soon feel something poking my thigh. The naughty boy has gotten an erection during his punishment! I make him show me his shameful little stiffy as I give him a humiliating scolding for getting hard during a spanking. If he can't control his cock then Mommie will have to control it for him!

Starts with a spanking and ends with a handjob.

File Size :472 MB
    Duration :00:05:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/4084b6ca45325/Penny_Barber_-_Spanking_From_Mommie_Gets_Him_Hard.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/fa3533b6e21e6/Penny_Barber_-_Spanking_From_Mommie_Gets_Him_Hard.part2.rar

20. Mister Krol
    Melanie Hicks First Time with Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Part 1: After A Run
    "Son comes into the kitchen. Mom in her robe drinking coffee. She says, "All hot and sweaty from your morning run? Good, I want you that way." She lets her robe drop to the floor, and says, "Don't worry about your father, he won't be up for another hour." She lays on the floor and says, "Fuck me, fuck your Mother with your hot young cock." The son gets on top of her and she actually smiles and says, "That's it, fuck me. Fuck me with your hot sweaty body, I want my son's cock in me. Make me dirty, fuck your mother and make her all sweaty and dirty." When she cums, she cries out and he gets off."

Part 2: Dad is Almost Home
    "Mom is washing dishes wearing only a bathrobe. The Son comes up from behind her and begins rubbing his groin into her butt. She says, "That feels good baby, but if you are going to fuck me you better go ahead your Father will be home soon." He shoves her the dinner table and lifts up the hem of the bathrobe and tosses over the small of her back. He unzips his pants and starts to fuck. Very hard and very fast thrusts. Mommy says, "That's it, fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me fast, fuck Mommy good, that's how Mommy wants it." After Son comes, she without turning around says, "Now that's how I want to be fucked, just fuck me.""

Part 3: Dad is on a Business Trip
    "Son comes into Mom's Room. Mom is on the bed, she says, "We're not the only ones you know. There are plenty of women that would love to fuck their son's hot bodies and their hard dicks and you know you like fucking me don't you? You love fucking your Mother don't you? I bet lots of guys want to but there's lots of women and guys who are too scared to try it. Now get on top of me and fuck me." Son does until he creampies her and she tells him to get out."

File Size :1.82 GB
    Duration :00:31:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b890538952e4f/Melanie_Hicks_First_Time_with_Mom.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/faf3707a57fd4/Melanie_Hicks_First_Time_with_Mom.part2.rar

https://fboom.me/file/a4b869a5dad5a/Melanie_Hicks_First_Time_with_Mom.part3.rar

https://fboom.me/file/e3f7ad958612d/Melanie_Hicks_First_Time_with_Mom.part4.rar