1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Mom&Son(Real Incest&Roleplay)Daily Update

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Pristine.Edge.And.Syren.De.Mer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Syren De Mer has her son, Oliver Flynn, wrapped around her little finger. This busty mommy can't wait to show off how well she has Oliver trained when her friend Pristine Edge comes over. She calls Oliver in to get her some water, and he does without hesitation. She then goes on to accidentally-on-purpose spill her drink, which Oliver cleans up immediately. While Oliver is on his knees, Pristine spreads her thighs to hike up her miniskirt and show him her panties. Pristine is impressed, so Syren suggests Pristine do the same with her own son.

Instead of taking the advice and heading home, Pristine decides she wants to see if she can get Oliver to do her bidding, too. The two moms enter into an increasingly sexy competition where they each show a bit more skin than the last time to try to get Oliver to do what they'd like. Oliver is always happy to oblige, especially when Syren escalates to giving him a handie when he's sweeping. Pristine walks in on that and responds by whipping her titties out, then shoving Oliver's face into them so he can suckle her nipples. Now that the girls have taken their gloves off, it's not long before they both have their jugs out and their mouths all over Oliver's hardon.

Syren is the first to let Oliver fuck her. Bending over so she can take it standing from behind, she laps at Pristine's twat at the same time. Pristine takes it in doggy next, with Syren standing behind Oliver and guiding the way his hips flex into her BFF's snatch. Taking a seat on the couch, Oliver enjoys having his bigtit mom ride him in reverse cowgirl. Pristine lays down on her back and spreads her thighs nice and wide so that Oliver can bang her while Syren rides Pristine's tongue. That's all Oliver can handle before he pulls out and blows his nut all over Pristine's big tits, just as the moms wanted.

File Size :2.20 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:32:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/8090704a486a5/momsboytoy.22.06.24.pristine.edge.and.syren.de.mer.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    NicoleBelle - Mommy Teaches You About SexEd

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am helping my son with his homework, which turns out to be sex-ed. I start talking about the female body and eventually think the best way would be a "hands on" approach. I start getting naked and showing him my body. Show him my breasts and tell him that he used to suck on them as a littleboy. Then show him my pussy and tell him it's where he was born from. I can tell this turns him on and I ask him to get naked since I haven't seen him naked in a long time...

Mmmm how much he's grown since the last time I saw him. I start giving him a blowjob and finish him off.

He cums inside my mouth..

I hope I helped you out son.

File Size :1.22 GB
    Duration :00:10:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/222af5ba19ab8/NicoleBelle_-_Mommy_Teaches_You_About_SexEd.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    Mutual Masturbation with Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your mom texted you a couple pics, and a video. Huh, that's not like her...whoa. That's way not like her! Three pictures of her spreading her round ass to show a big glass plug in her hole...and a video, of her...talking, playing, touching herself. Talking about cheating on your dad? Jesus, wtf are you supposed to do now? Of course, first things first: you jerk off, cumming right on the pic and imagining her feeling your hot cum across her stretched asshole.

Normally you get some post-nut clarity but...this is the exact thing you needed. Just the right material to put your sexy (and apparently highly sexual!) mom right where you want her: in front of you, touching herself, watching as you stroke your fat cock and cum to her. The video confirmed that yes, your mom is a size queen, and sick and tired of your dad's tiny cock. Luckily, you didn't take after him. And hearing her dirty talk dick in that video? You know it won't take much to get her to go along. Just one look at your hard, heavy dick dripping precum for her, and she won't be able to say no.

File Size :1.77 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:24:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/1fb9f29ac7716/Mutual_Masturbation_with_Mom.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Heat Wave pt. 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brothers, Robby Echo and Nathan Bronson, are sitting at the table, having breakfast, when mom Rachael Cavalli, comes in. After a short conversation, Rachael tells Nathan that he needs to take Robby out on the town so he can have some more life experiences. Later that night the power goes out because they are in the middle of a heat wave. She tries to wake up her husband for some late night love but he's already crashed, just a lump in the bed. He won't speak to her, even though she begs him to touch her. She is shocked when the lights come back on and she realizes that it is actually Robby who is in her bed. She can't believe that she was seducing her own son! They could have went 'all the way.' The very idea of having his young, hard cock inside of her secretly turns her on, and with Robby's persistence, Rachel takes the first sinful taste. She's sucking him off with the power comes back on and the lights illuminate wild sex between a mother and son. Crazy things happen during a Heat Wave.

File Size :1.70 GB
    Duration :00:39:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom>:

https://fboom.me/file/2d57e5b8a3ea1/Heat_Wave_pt._1.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    Charley's Discipline Plan - Charley Hart Crystal Rush

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nicky has a problem at school with Alex, who bullies Nicky constantly. Nicky's mom Charley puts her foot down and confronts Alex and his mom, Crystal. Getting right down to the matter at hand Charley disciplines Alex the only way she knows how - with her thick thighs. Things get spicy fast, and before anyone knows it, they're having a full-on mom swap.

Sex acts: face sitting, blowjob, doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, facial

File Size :2.34 GB
    Duration :00:40:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD </fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/8afdd9d9d481c..._Sins___Kay_Carter_-_Playtime_In_Hell__p1.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    Busty MILF Reagan Foxx fucks son's bully to get him to stop

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reagan Foxx's son is being bullied by Apollo and Reagan will have none of that. She confronts Apollo and tries to convince him to stop bullying her son, but Apollo isn't having it. He simply refuses to stop bullying. That's when Reagan has the bright idea of sucking on Apollo's cock in order to get him to leave her son alone, but Apollo wants more than a blowjob. Reagan then does what she has to do and rides Apollo's dick in order to get him to stop bullying her son.

File Size :496 MB
    Resolution :854 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:40:12

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/08a6bfced0ba6/bsbsbsb.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Kenzi Foxx - moms pandemic double penetration

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kenzi Foxx is having a family meeting with her sons Patrick and Johnny about their financial problems due to the pandemic. She tells how she's been making money web-camming and has an idea on how to pay this month's rent. Kenzi tells how her fan base has grown and now she wants to move to doing clips and customs. She explains to her son's how her fans want to see something extreme and kinky. They're offering $2K for a Double Vaginal & Double Penetration creampie scene, but she needs 2 guys with big dicks. You boys ready?

File Size :1.98 GB
    Duration :00:45:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/dac03e047179f...x_-_step_moms_pandemic_double_penetration.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Boner For Mom - Demi Diveena

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Demi is by the pool sunbathing and asks Diego to put some suncream on. She notices that he's got a boner, so takes off his shorts and rubs in some oil. They then go inside and fuck.

Sex acts: handjob, blowjob, doggy ,reverse cowgirl,
    Cowgirl, missionary, facial

File Size :2.93 GB
    Duration :00:41:45

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/a5b5557dbc4f3/Demi_Diveena_-_Boner_For_Mom_July.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Olga Cabaeva - Olga Wants Fashion Advice From Son, Gets Fucked Instead

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Olga is dressed up for a party in a polka dot dress with little red ribbons, and wants to get the perspective of her son as to what looks good, what's appropriate, and more. After giving her some basic feedback, he asks to see a few more details - the heels, the panties, the bra, but it's turning him on and Olga notices he's getting hard in his boxer-briefs. At first she's shocked and tells him to knock it off, but slowly changes her mind as she gets more turned on by the prospect of fucking him.

After a slow striptease, and him getting her bra off to grope and squeeze her natural MILF tits, then some light pussy play with her shaved smooth mature pussy, she pulls his boxers down and sucks his hard cock for a bit before they fuck missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, and more until he pulls out and shoots a load all over her nice curvy ass.

File Size :1.06 GB
    Duration :00:22:19

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/4c61d5cf29798...__Gets_Fucked_Instead__2022.06.28__1080p_.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Bettie Bondage - Prom Night with Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Your mother has never been too good at saying no to you. But still, when you asked her if she'd get you and your friends an airbnb for prom night-and buy the libations-you didn't expect her to go for it. And she didn't. Not quite. She told you that you and your friends can come to the house after. She'll gather the keys, she'll buy the refreshments, and you all can have a great time. "And," she said, taking a deep breath, "your girlfriend can spend the night. In your room." You knew she'd come through! But what you didn't expect is for your dear mother to spend so much time with you and your friends. She had all the food and refreshments set out for you all when you got back, and she was in her bathing suit, the pool chairs pulled out and everything. Of course, that wouldn't be the end of the world, but her tits were just pouring out of her suit. You knew all the guys were staring, and you were no exception! You always like sneaking a peek at her tits when she's using the pool, but the problem is that your girlfriend noticed.and now she's pissed! Especially when she saw your boner poking like a diving rod toward's your mom's tits! You head to the bathroom to take care of the issue, but it just won't go down! You've been gone a while when your mom barges in, demanding to know the problem.and when you tell her, well.she never was very good at saying no to you.

File Size :1.33 GB
    Resolution :3840 x 2160 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/ce2abf92617d1/Bettie_Bondage_-_Prom_Night_with_Mom.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Mama Fiona - Completely Candid! Taboo Discussion

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HIGHLY REQUESTED! 40 minutes of ME getting naked and discussing my absolute favorite taboo fantasies. I talk about everything I love, everything I think about throughout the day, some of my favorite fantasies to cum to, things I want to happen to me, and a LOT more. You're about to find out how kinky this mama really is!!!!!! (And then after getting naked and showing off my titties and pussy....I make sure to make you cum all over me!)

File Size :1.78 GB
    Duration :00:41:24

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/927ea373ba492/Mama_Fiona_-_Completely_Candid__Taboo_Discussion.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Alura Jenson 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Milf Pact is back with four enticing moms all with one goal in sight, FUCK their sons. The pact requires that by Valentine's Day these women seduce their sons or give up the dream of fucking them forever. Who will succeed and which mother's are in for a big surprise when it comes to their horny sons. Alura.Jenson fucks on couch on her back, reverse, doggy, Lexi.Luna sucks dick fucks on her back, reverse, doggy. London.River sucks dick gets fucked on massage table on her back, doggy, cowgirl. Ryan.Keely sucks dick gets fucked on her back, doggy, cowgirl

File Size :415 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:27:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/5b32d85eda119/Alura_Jenson__720p_.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Mama Fiona - Mom Helps w Wedding Night Woes

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This was just a "casual video" but BOY IS IT SEXY!!!! VERY SENSUAL, sexy, with hesitancy and nervousness. then lust and giving in! It is a HOTTTT first time between mother and son!!!! (also has captions for the things you're saying in response to me)

You are my son and it is the night before your wedding. You come to my room with a pretty special and unknown grievance. You are nervous as hell because. well, your fiancé is prude and you two have barely done anything! She wanted to wait till marriage to have sex and because you were both always at home, you just didn't have a chance to experiment. You're sure she's "the one" but you can't stop thinking about how NERVOUS you are, having had pretty much zero experience in the bedroom. You come to talk to me and are finding it hard to keep your boner down. I am oblivious, just trying to help my boy through talking and giving advice, until you blatantly ask me to help you! I am very hesitant but your sweet eyes always do something to me. I know how anxious you are sweetie and I know that being pent up about it, certainly isn't going to help. I can't resist you and before you know it I am sucking my son's cock while you eat my pussy and then you're putting your hard cock back inside me where it came from. We cum together of course and.In the morning you'll be marrying your fiancee. We totally should not have done this but. your fiancé would thank me later. if she knew!

File Size :1.01 GB
    Resolution :1080 x 1920 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:23:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/452dd7649a204/Mama_Fiona_-_Mom_Helps_w_Wedding_Night_Woes.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Mama Fiona - Mom's Taboo Proposition

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I just got back from dinner with my girlfriends, where some of them were discussing how they have recently been getting... ehem... closer... with their sons! I am very intrigued but mostly, I kinda just want to know - would MY son be turned on by this idea? its crazy to think about but I can't believe how horny I got thinking about how my very own son could potentially be turned on by the idea of his own mother! So I get home from my girls date, sit down with you, and decide to make a sexy little proposition that ultimately ends in you and I experiencing loads of erotic taboo oral pleasure... mother and son ;)

File Size :530 MB
    Resolution :1080 x 1920 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/2221d0fe7e802/Mama_Fiona_-_Mom_s_Taboo_Proposition.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Cory Chase and Coco Vandi - New Free Use Mom

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Free use fantasy with mom Coco, first scene, she teases him, second & third scene, they have passionate sweaty sex, and for the fourth scene there is a threesome with mom Cory.

Scene 1: Your Dad is gone, let`s have some fun

Scene 2: Mom cums first

Scene 3: Mom is Always Horny

Scene 4: I have 2 Moms

File Size :1.42 GB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:03:42

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/27f6b02ed9cf7/Cory_Chase_and_Coco_Vandi_-_New_Free_Use_Step_Mom.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol
    Shay Sights - Mom Likes it up the Ass 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Elias Cash notices that his mom Shay Sights seems upset, and asks her what's wrong. She explains that she just found out her friend passed away... in fact, he was more than a friend, he was her ex-lover, and he was REALLY good at fucking her in the ass. Shay sadly says that her current husband never gives her anal sex, so hearing about her ex-lover's passing just makes her miss getting assfucked even more.

Shay then asks Elias if he's ever fucked a woman in the ass, and he admits that he's asked his girlfriend if they could try it, but his girlfriend was against the idea. Shay grins and tells Elias that if they have sex with each other right now, they can BOTH get what they've been longing for...

File Size :727 MB
    Duration :00:34:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me>:

https://fboom.me/file/28304145ca3c4...ights-stepmom-likes-it-up-the-ass-3-1080p.mp4