1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mom, mature moms seduce guys!

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by mixon7, Feb 21, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sheer Seduction 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Levi Cash, Samantha Sheridan
    Keywords: One-on-One, Living Room, Blonde, Pussy Licking, Blowjob, Bald Pussy, Outdoors, Skinny

Levi had lost the bet and it was time to pay up! I couldn't fucking wait either, I was hungry as hell. All I could think about was fluffy pancakes, juicy bacon, and scrambled eggs. As we get out of the car we spot a stranded MILF walking alone and the Hunter's Milf-Beacon went off! We say "Fuck breakfast!" and immediately jump back in the car to catch up to the hottest fucking Milf we've had in a long time. Her name was Samantha Sheridan and she was all about the naughty! Out for her girls bachelor party, Samantha was still in party mood and all she wanted was some hard cock. We sensed her horniness and the Milf being the great one he is, sealed the fucking deal. Samantha jumped in the car and we took her back to our pad while she rubbed her clit and got it juicy and moist. Moaning like a madman, Samantha was yelling Levi's name to the top of her lungs! We knew we'd have to speed up because making her wait any longer for cock would of been wrong of us. The rest was history... Enjoy!

File: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 1.14 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 40 min 7 s

[​IMG]
    Download link(s): LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Afternoon Special 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bambino, Alexis Fawx, Khloe Kapri
    Keywords: Straight, Shower, Blowjob - Double, General, Mature, Facial, Lesbian, Squirt

Khloe came home early from school with her boyfriend and walked in on her stepmom, Alexis, half-naked ironing in the living room. It was obvious she was making a play for her boyfriend so Khloe rushed him into her room to keep him away from her. Khloe sta

FileSize: 716 MiB
    Duration: 37 min 17 s

[​IMG]

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Picnic Pussy 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Brianna Ray, Olivia Sinclair
    Keywords: One-on-One, Mature, Caucasian, Lesbian, Outdoors, Blonde, Big Ass

Bree and Olivia went to the park to have a picnic. Bree conveniently picked a secluded area to setup her basket full goodies. After some small talk, the girls started kissing and titty licking. They eventually fingered and tongue fucked each other until they had a few orgasms.

FileSize: 1 013 MiB
    Duration: 32 min 40 s

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anal Sex Education 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jmac, Amara Romani, London River
    Keywords: Kinky, Average Body, Kitchen, Innie Pussy, Blowjob, Pussy Fingering, Medium Skin, Natural Tits

When a study session with her boyfriend Jmac turns into heavy petting, Amara is longing to go further but doesn't want to break her virginity pledge, so she goes to her new stepmom London for advice. The tall blonde MILF is more than happy to teach Amara about all the fun ways to fool around without putting a cock in her pussy...like putting one in her ass instead! London licks and fingers her stepdaughter's tight virgin asshole to get it ready, and when Jmac comes looking for his girlfriend, London shows the teens just how to get started with their first ever anal sex, before enjoying Jmac's huge cock for herself!

FileSize: 795 MiB
    Duration: 39 min 53 s

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass Flash 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jmac, Chad White, Rikki Nyx
    Keywords: Outdoors, One-on-One, Blonde, Blowjob - Double, Big Boobs (Implants), Mature, Ass Licking, Caucasian

On this episode of money talks we bring you a titty hickey and a dickey. Then its on to our busty lumberchicks to cut and suck some wood. Finally we bring you a sophisticated poetry reading that leads to some titty flashes and some hot ass fucking for the right price!

FileSize: 2.76 GiB
    Duration: 1 h 26 min

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Squeeze Me In 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Marie
    Keywords: Brunette, One-on-One, Red Head, Mature, Straight, Caucasian, Hairy Pussy

I went out to get a manicure on saturday... becuase u know when ur huntin the MILFS, u need to keep ur shit tight! But my mancurist was lookin tight for a change. It lookd like she got all made up for me, since i was her only appt. today! So, i askd if shed like to hang out after, and maybe i could make her feel nice about soemthing... Turns out she wanted more than hangin out, and shes wanted it for a long time! well... guess she got what she wanted!

FileSize: 318 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 27 min 20 s

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Euro Exhibitionist 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Francys Belle, Danny D
    Keywords: Outdoors, Face Fuck, MILF, Sex, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Medium Skin, Piercing

Francys Belle feels extra naughty today, so she's got her collar on, ready to be taken for a walk through the city. She slips into a tiny tank top and shorts and heads out with markers to let everyone she meets write all over her tanned skin. As Francys's walk continues, she's bedecked with dicks and scrawled with words spelling out just how much of a slut this nympho is, and by the time she meets up with Danny D she's more than ready for him to walk her home! Back in her bedroom, Francys can't get enough as Danny fucks her face, her pussy, and her little asshole, making her squirt like a fountain before he gives her the big facial this little slut desires!

FileSize: 748 MiB
    Duration: 29 min 39 s

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rip N Rub 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bernice
    Keywords: Straight, Colored Stockings, Mature, Tan Lines, Blonde, Solo, Caucasian, BBW

Bernice sexy little body fits into them stockings like a glove! She lookd sooooo smokin hot that i wanted to join in! but she wouldnt let me. :(

FileSize: 61.7 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Duration: 6 min 52 s

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sea Do Me 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Harmony Paxson
    Keywords: FFM, Brunette, Boat, Bikini, Tan Lines, Caucasian, Blonde, Big Boobs (Implants)

Burns husband left the boat with her for the weekend and she decided to hang with the girls and go out fishing for the day. It was a really nice day and they even made a catch of a very nice big fish! But that wasnt the only catch of the day they ended up catching each other with a little pussy licking and even some dildo action all while on the water! I dont think theres a better way to spend the day! Enjoy!

FileSize: 470 MiB
    Duration: 31 min 9 s

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Red Light Special 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Shannon
    Keywords: Mature, Caucasian, Cum Shot, Pussy Licking, Tan Lines, Straight, Outdoors, Squirt

Kimbo and I were eating shit playing some boxing game on x-box when we decided to make a run to the store. Let me tell you a little secret..prepare to be followed when you have two grown men in the game department and one of them is a 63 240lb. A black man in spiderman gear (don't ask). Anyways, we are looking for a game when I see this AMAZING milf looking for some games for her kids. I started talking to her about the hot games right now and I swear my head started to spin. I had to have her!

FileSize: 268 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 22 min 20 s

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ass Attack 960
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Rob, Sherri, Sabrina
    Keywords: Group Sex, Teen, Straight, Car, Blonde, Big Ass, Caucasian, Lesbian

Oh my goodness, we partied like it was our last night out. We had all kinds of ladies that were just loving it. We set the mandatory skirt rule in effect, so there will be more sexy panties that we have grow to love so much. We love to get lose and that is what we look for when we hit the dance floor. Sabrina and her girlfriend were in our sights before we even got down from the upper level. Ladies that like to get lose and shake it will most likely get in the VIP. There was so many booties shaking my eyes could not stop moving till the next day.

FileSize: 1.58 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 960
    Duration: 1 h 6 min

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vacation Cooch 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Levi Cash, Deauxma
    Keywords: Pussy Licking, Athletic, One-on-One, Squirt, Caucasian, Masturbation, Sex, Big Boobs (Implants)

This week, we had one of the original MILFs from back in the Hunter days. Deauxma heard there was a new Milf hunter in town, so she contacted Levi and set something up. This was a worldly MILF whose husband was loaded. He had some business in Florida, and the stage was set. Levi was given the keys to an amazing beach front hotel room and was hyped up from the pictures he'd seen of this experienced lady. Deauxma showed up, and they got right to it. Levi fondled her huge 32H tits out at the door, and after a little small talk and some rubbing on the couch, they got down and dirty. Levi gave this MILF everything she wanted by licking and pounding her pussy from every angle. After he exploded, and covered her stomach and pussy with his creamy goodness, Deauxma got a good taste to remember him by.

FileSize: 731 MiB
    Duration: 34 min 32 s

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boat Show Hottie 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Maya Devine, Eric Masterson
    Keywords: FFM, Caucasian, Mature, Cum Shot, Sex, Straight, Blowjob, Blonde

My buddy Mike and I were cruising the boat show when we ran into Maya. This bad ass milf was rocking out this red dress and you could see her box when she stood one certain way... so mike and I rolled right up on her, and pulled that MILF right out of there... wait till you see this trailer... you're gonna realize why 2 is better than one, when we put the London bridge on her ass!!!

FileSize: 268 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 25 min 46 s

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Too Hot To Handle 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Levi Cash, Kali Kavalli
    Keywords: Cum Shot, High Heels, Big Boobs (Implants), General, Piercing, Bald Pussy, Mature, Petite

A good hunter is fully aware that sometimes you have to lay the trap, be patient and wait for your prey. Kali Kavalli is the perfect example of such seasoned MILFhunting. Levi didn't have to be the lothario he usually is because she had been ensnared in his beguiling tricks before. This time she sought him out. Again, a sure sign of a tried and true MILFhunter. When hunted correctly, the prey will eventually make their way right back to you. She thought she would surprise him with a new raven colored hair style but while the hair was different her ability to be nimble and flexible was still the same. Kali is the perfect example of a twistable, turnable, sexy mom who knows exactly how to please a man. She pulled out some new techniques this time around and Levi could be happier about it.

FileSize: 1.04 GiB
    Duration: 34 min 26 s

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sweet Seduction 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Xander Corvus, Ava Addams, Dillion Harper
    Keywords: Cum on Tits, Brunette, Mature, Living Room, Big Boobs (Implants), Teen, Teacher, Masturbation

Dillion and Xander's history teacher wanted to understand why two of her brightest students plagiarized a classmate's essay so she invited them over to discuss the situation. Dillion and Xander were extremely nervous and terrified of receiving a failing grade. They shamefully confessed that they recently started dating and were preoccupied with one another. Their teacher read between the lines, she told Xander that if he was satisfying Dillion that they wouldn't have a need to fuck all day and miss out on any school assignment. She then offered to show him how to eat his girlfriend's pussy. Dillion and Xander welcomed the lesson and soon after and all out orgy ensued.

FileSize: 1.01 GiB
    Duration: 38 min 32 s

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Milf And Cookies 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sabrina
    Keywords: FFM, Brunette, Piercing, Lesbian, Tattoo, Mature, Blonde, Cameltoe

There is nothing better than 3 lonely milfs talking about all the cocks they have sucked. All it took was for one milf to mention her dildo collection, and the shirts and skirts were coming off faster than I could say 3 way penetration. The girls were hot and wet ready for some action so they went back to the house. Sabrina and friends pretty much did every single position imaginable. All while been very smooth and sensual, just like only girls can be. They were all screaming and creaming all over each other like true milfs.

FileSize: 632 MiB
    Duration: 42 min 23 s

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Enjoy Your Toy 854
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Vanessa
    Keywords: One-on-One, Brunette, Mature, Tall, Cum On Ass, Bald Pussy, Straight, Latina

I came up with a great scheme to hook up with some MILFs. I dressed as a Christmas elf and went to one of those independent tree tents where they sell trees just for the season. I asked the guy if I could sit back there and give away some free gifts to some single moms. I thought it was all a bust after I sat there all morning but then Vanessa showed up. She wanted to buy a 25 dollar tree but we were all out...or so I said. I told her I would give her one of the 55 dollar trees for 25 dollars and also give her a couple complimentary gifts for her kids. She was so grateful for my help she obliged me when I asked her to come back to my place for some Eggnog and some holiday cheer. We didnt do much cheering but she sure sounded like she was caroling as she bounced on my cock. Her ass was perfect for a sleigh ride and she sucked on my jingling bells nice and softly. Once oh come o ye faithful blasted off all over her big tight round ass. I sent her on her way over the river and through the woods.

FileSize: 816 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 52 min 1 s

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cling To That Ass 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Levi Cash, Amanda Verhooks
    Keywords: Mature, Pussy Licking, Sex, Anal Play, Athletic, Caucasian, Bedroom, Bald Pussy

Levy was on his usual hunt with one of his partners in crime and they decided to stake out a jogging track known for having some great hot girl traffic running by there. Just when they were about to call it quits Amanda Verhooks just came jogging by and stopped not too far away to begin her cool down stretches. Levy and his buddy set up a plan of attack and implemented it. He asked her if she knew of any great places to get a great protein smoothie or juice with a shot of wheatgrass. She told him she was from out of town and that she was sorry she couldn't be of more help. That's all it took for him to break the ice and strike up a conversation with her. She was not from the area and was only in town to compete in a hardbody competition. Her hubby wasn't very supportive of her endeavors and became exceedingly angry at him for his lack of support. Levy knew 'hell hath no fury like a woman scorned' and used that tidbit of information to his advantage. It didn't take long to bag her once Levy had enough to work with and he was pleasantly surprised to hear the sexy banter she kept spewing throughout their naughty fuck session.

FileSize: 1.02 GiB
    Duration: 33 min 43 s

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bangers And Mash 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Susie
    Keywords: Straight, Caucasian, Outdoors, Blonde, One-on-One, Mature

I was out for lunch the other day, when I came across the hottest milf waitress Ive seen in a long time! I really didnt know what to do with myself, except to hope that shed like to hang out after work. Her shift ended like an hour after I got there, so I told her Id hang out till she got done, if shed like to get a drink and hang at my pad She was down, and ready! As soon as I got her into the door, she was tuggin at my shit!

FileSize: 404 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Duration: 31 min 3 s

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crash Course 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bianca
    Keywords: Caucasian, Blonde, One-on-One, Mature, Skinny, Brunette

I was cruisin the strip lookin for babes when i forgot to pay attention, and i wreckd into a parked car! Now usually id be PISSED about doin this... but wehn i saw the MILF that rolled out of the car, i knew i had to put the charm into OVERDRIVE... so that i wont get a ticket, and maybe get some tail too... You gotta check out this shit!!!

FileSize: 407 MiB
    Duration: 28 min 25 s

[​IMG]