1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mom, mature moms seduce guys!

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by mixon7, Feb 21, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wet Inside 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: George Uhl, Niki Sweet
    Keywords: Black Hair, Mature, Ass Licking, Bald Pussy, Caucasian, One-on-One, Straight

Nikis needed a place for a couple of days and she wanted to move in as soon as possible, so we worked out a deal that benefited both of us. She agreed to fuck my friend george for one night of free rent. I caught all the action from behind the cam. George fucked her tight pussy all over the room making her have multiple orgasms. After he was done drenching her in cum, she asked to me extend the special rate for a few extras days.

File: MPEG-4
    FileSize: 834 MiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 30 min 35 s

[​IMG]
    Download link(s): LINK

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cum Cycle 854
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Josh, Cindy
    Keywords: Tattoo, Caucasian, Straight, Blonde, One-on-One, Mature

I found cindy in the laundramat washing her clothes and just sitting around looking bored. So I decided to invite her back to my place for a few hours. Before you knew it we were at my house and she was getting naked and giving me some of the best head ive had in a long while.The ass was fat and the pussy was excellent!!

FileSize: 508 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 39 min 37 s

[​IMG]

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Common Interest 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Sarah Jessie, Ann Marie Rios, Stephanie
    Keywords: FFM, Tattoo, Tall, Blonde, Tan Lines, Mature, Skinny, Big Boobs (Implants)

Today the girls came over to join me for a game of pool. All of our husbands dont give us the dick that were looking for so we had to vent amongst each other. During the game the girls saw me bending over to shoot the ball and ended up lifting my skirt. I couldnt help but take my top off. After which the girls began taking off their clothes and then the real fun began. They brought the toys out and we all fucked each other throughly. We made the most of the pool table today.

FileSize: 476 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Duration: 38 min 54 s

[​IMG]

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ruff Rider 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jason, Lisette
    Keywords: Masturbation, Cum Shot, Mature, Sex, One-on-One, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Straight

I was looking into buying a new bike, because I wrecked my old one But when I got to the shop, there was this lil Latina just Chilling looking Bad as hell.. She looked so fine, that I seriously forgot what I was doing there, and I just started kicking it with her. I asked if she wanted to get a drink or just chill, and of course she was in for it! I got her fine ass back to my place, and just took advantage of that shit! I had her bouncing off walls and everything u definitely need to see this. See u inside.

FileSize: 412 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 28 min 46 s

[​IMG]

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Throbbin Quivers 854
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Bob, Stacie
    Keywords: Oil, Mature, One-on-One, Black Hair, Straight, Bikini, Outdoors

When it comes to an aggresice dick sucker I have never encountered one as agressive as Stacie. Then there was the fact that all you had to do to make her knees weak was rub on her clit and she would start gettin mini orgasms. So all you guys can imagine what happened when Pounder shifted in to third gear and rammed that tight twat at about 100 miles per hour. THis girl almost fainted. LOL. Check out this quivering sex freak in action.

FileSize: 614 MiB
    Duration: 37 min 23 s

[​IMG]

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Clean Package 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jerzi
    Keywords: Solo, Latina, Brunette, Mature, Straight, Bald Pussy

I love jerzi.... every time i see her, shes got a HUGE smile on her face, and its always a sweet sexy smile! and dont get me started on how she workd her clit. ill go on for hours......

FileSize: 113 MiB
    Resolution: 480 x 704
    Duration: 11 min 57 s

[​IMG]

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Art History 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Alena
    Keywords: One-on-One, Straight, Caucasian, Mature, Red Head

Wow what a great mommy this one was. I was at a restuarant having a bite when i picked up this milf. I used some of that hunter charm to get her back to the milf pad and she was done. Once we started getting buck wild at the place her pussy started to just start pouring pussy cum. It was so freakin hot! You have to watch the clip to see what i mean about this drippin wet pussy!

FileSize: 435 MiB
    Duration: 39 min 14 s

[​IMG]

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Full Contact Fucking 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Ryan
    Keywords: Big Ass, Blonde, Cum Shot, Straight, Outdoors, Sex, Blowjob, Caucasian

I was staking out a department store for my next hunt and just when I thought the pickings were slim, low and behold, Ryan showed looking for a playground set for the little one! I made her laugh by sliding down the kids slide lick a dumb ass (laughing gets their pussy ready). I used my prowess and cunning to get this rock bottomed MILF back to my lair! Ryan squeezed her tit and milk shot in my eye, so you know I had to return the favor! One good squirt deserves another!

FileSize: 286 MiB
    Duration: 24 min 15 s

[​IMG]

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Cheers 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Lisa Daniels, Joelean, Silvia
    Keywords: Sex, Petite, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Bald Pussy, Skinny, Lesbian, Anal Play

I invited Silvia to come and eat with us at a cute little restaurant near my condo. She said that she could make it and meet us out there for some dinner and drinks. We talked forever about all kinds of girl stuff! We got all our frustrations out and downed a few martinis! The girls and I decided to have a night to ourselves so we went over to the condo to continue our little party! Things got wild once we said CHEERS!

FileSize: 472 MiB
    Duration: 47 min 5 s

[​IMG]

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Butt Pleasure 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Ramon Nomar, Brianna Love
    Keywords: Pool, Straight, Petite, One-on-One, Blonde, Puffy Nipples, Cameltoe, Caucasian

Her we have Brianna. This girl is truly spectacular I mean great ass, great tits, body is phenomenal gives a blowjob like a true pro does anal like a real champ! Everything you can ask for in a sexy ass package. Our boy Ramon doesnt waste anytime getting started with her and she was ready to get started with him. This is a must see, enough talk. Enjoy!

FileSize: 664 MiB
    Duration: 42 min 4 s

[​IMG]

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Center Pocket 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jelena Jensen
    Keywords: Big Boobs (Implants), Colored Stockings, Mature, Solo, Big Ass, Caucasian, Blonde, Red Head

I know ive said it before, but Jelena is the hottest babe ive ever seen! Everytime i play pool, ill remmeber Jelenas ass all over that! :) i need to eat that ass like right now!

FileSize: 79.4 MiB
    Duration: 9 min 30 s

[​IMG]

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dirty Bella 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Peter Green, Bella Skye, India Summer
    Keywords: Caucasian, Big Dick, Straight, Leggings, Pussy Licking, Piercing, Sex, Mature

Bella Skye was working out with her boyfriend Peter when Mrs. Summers came waltzing in to also use the gym. Peter heard a bunch of rumors about how Mrs. Summers loved to seduce her stepdaughter's friends. Her sexual appetite was so voracious it didn't mat

FileSize: 812 MiB
    Duration: 41 min 23 s

[​IMG]

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Boobs Sale 854
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Tony, Leslie Taylor, Kira Black, Kitty, Tony, Leslie Taylor, Kira Black, Kitty
    Keywords: Tattoo, Big Boobs (Implants), Bald Pussy, Tan Lines, Straight, Blonde, One-on-One, One-on-One

Well today Kira and Kitty came from doing a little shopping so they decided to model what they had bought for Leslie and Tony. Now in the process of them trying the clothes on they gave the 2 boys a nice little peep show, first the nipples then some ass. Shortly after they tried the clothes on, all the clothes were on the floor and they were butt naked getting fucked on the couch in some kama sutra slash twister looking positions. Feast your eyes on this and enjoy!

FileSize: 755 MiB
    Duration: 52 min 8 s

[​IMG]

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Southern Rubbing 704
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Nicholee
    Keywords: Brunette, Mature, Straight, Solo, Bald Pussy, Caucasian, Blonde, Big Ass

Get ready for this! Niclollee is out of her mind hot! i cant take it anymore! shes the biggest tease ive ever had on this site! and thats sooooo hot! :)

FileSize: 71.6 MiB
    Duration: 6 min 45 s

[​IMG]

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Just A Taste 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Ryan Ryans, Chanel Preston
    Keywords: Tattoo, Medium Ass, Brunette, MILF, Hairy Pussy, Outdoors, Medium Skin, Skinny

Ryan got together with Chanel and sparks started to fly. They teased each others asses, as they were out for the taking. Once indoors, things really heated up. The ladies tossed and turned, as they play wrestled. Ryan got overpowered, and her body suit was pulled off first. Her pussy got a nice comfortable licking by Chanel. And her ass was not left out of the engagement either. Then they switched around, as Chanel was due for her own satisfaction. One hole after another was pleased to climax. Ryan and Chanel spent the last bit of energy rubbing their pussies together for one final moment.

FileSize: 858 MiB
    Duration: 39 min 9 s

[​IMG]

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Freaky Perfume 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Selena
    Keywords: Caucasian, Latina, Straight, Tattoo, Big Ass, Mature, Brunette, One-on-One

There is nothing like picking up a waitress right out of a restaurant. Sometimes you can just tell they are really sick of being there and just want to take off. I started flirting with Selena and got her to sit down and that's when I turned on the charm. The casual flirting loosened her up and got her blabbering about her ex-husband. Jackpot i thought..this luscious lady probably has not had dick in months. I stayed with her to closing time and took things back to the MILF pad!

FileSize: 551 MiB
    Duration: 34 min 50 s

[​IMG]

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Great Service 720
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Jack Venice, Samantha Ryan, Victoria Rush
    Keywords: Bald Pussy, Blonde, Skinny, Tattoo, Group Sex, Caucasian, Cameltoe, Mature

Have you ever had a chance to live out a fantasy. Well, this time I did. I always wanted to hook up with a waiter in a restaurant after an excellent meal, and thats what my two girlfriends and I did. We were just celebrating being temporarily hubby free by having a milfs day out. We had a great dinner and even better dessert.... the waiter. After a few shots, the fun really started. Since it was almost closing time, there was nobody left in the restaurant so we moved a table out of the way and started our man dessert. The sex was so hot, the waiter didnt even care if we paid the bill or the tip, but we gave him the best tip ever, 3 horny milfs. I think thats definitely more than 15 percent gratuity.

FileSize: 615 MiB
    Duration: 45 min 3 s

[​IMG]

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Inner Tube 854
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Tony Tigrao, Suzy Anderson
    Keywords: Ass Licking, Latina, Big Ass, Outdoors, Brunette, Puffy Nipples, Pool, Tan Lines

Tony gets to get his tube steak inflated by Suzzy. She wanted to hang out and have some fun and of course we obliged. She made Tony writhe in pleasure as she rode his cock and pounded it with her nice plump ass.

FileSize: 598 MiB
    Duration: 32 min 15 s

[​IMG]

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Crazy Time 1 280
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Voodoo, Liza Del Sierra, Brenda Black, Bruno
    Keywords: Trimmed Pussy, Blowjob, Piercing, Caucasian, Medium Skin, Anal Play, Pussy Licking, Big Tits

Lizza was a fucking sexy French girl that Voodoo pounded properly in the VIP. She was dress to kill. Voodoo got her undressed before anybody got into any real danger. She was so hot and horny for Voodoo's huge cock. Voodoo was making a few girls a little

FileSize: 1.44 GiB
    Duration: 48 min 26 s

[​IMG]

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

In The Mood 640
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Actress: Kristen Cameron, Brianna Ray, Paige
    Keywords: Bald Pussy, Tattoo, Anal Play, Lesbian, Caucasian, Pussy Licking, Masturbation, Brunette

Today we have three of the sexiest Milfs you could possibly find not to mention three of the freakiest. If there was a man in this update he would have been eaten alive by these three horny women. I mean they were no holds barred they went and had a little snack before they went to pick up the kids, but before they got the kids they went home and got busy, pussy licking, titty sucking, and dildos, what more could you ask for in a Milf Next Door update! Enjoy!

FileSize: 336 MiB
    Duration: 29 min 19 s

[​IMG]