1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tinder date thought he was getting laid
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom
    Video language: English

I got myself on that new dating site Tinder and am on my first date with Nick Nutter. He's quite touchy feely and grabbing me and I'm not comfortable with how fast he's moving. He laughs and tells me that Tinder is a hook up site and I am shocked! I thought we'd have dinner and he is here only to fuck a cougar. Maria Jade storms out of the bedroom and presses a wet rag over his face. Beefy Nick struggles but the fumes overtake him and soon he is putty in our hands. We drag his sorry ass to the bedroom. Nick awakens by Maria slapping his face. He's been stripped down to his boxers and we begin to taunt and tickle torture him. Each of us peels off one of his socks and go to town on his extremely ticklish feet. Nick struggles furiously to get free but he's been bound in a spread eagle for a reason and we have no mercy for this loser boy. We tickle him all over then Maria pounces on his cock and pulls it out of his boxers swallowing it down her throat. I squeeze his balls and .

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:21
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 215.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tinder date thought he was getting laid

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed
    [​IMG]

Nyxon and I were looking to get in shape for the new year so we hired a personal trainer from Craig's List. Muscular black guy Jah shows up and we negotiate a great deal to begin personal training. He asks to use the bathroom before we begin. After a few long minutes I look to Nyxon - this is taking far too long. What the hell is he going in there. We enter the room to find the muscular ebony man with his hands full of my panties sniffing them and rubbing them on his face! We threaten to let his dirty little secret out and I cover his head with panties. I shove a pair into his mouth then grab some thick electrical tape and wrap his face with layers and layers until he's reduced to grunts and groans. I cross his legs like a girl and bind his ankles and knees with the tape as Nyxon grabs pantyhose and pulls it over his face hooding him. We add several colorful panties on his face and demand free training to keep his secret. Poor helpless Jah struggles in the bondage and I keep.

Duration: 8:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 220.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Electrified dick
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
    Video language: German

This submissive fucker hiding his filthy face behind a gas mask obviously needs being powered up a bit. Well, looks like his domme dressed as naughty nurse can help him with that! Watch her electrify his shaven balls making him scream his heart out!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 8:48
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 246.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Electrified dick

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetish

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
    Audio: 224kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 490.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Brunette, Bikini, Brat Girls, Leg Humping, Leg Fucking, High Heels, Fetish

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!

Duration: 8:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 538.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Beating filthy dick
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2007
    Genres: BDSM

This bossy girl only puts her rubber gloves on when cleaning the toilet - and when giving handjob to her fuck buddy. Yeah, she really thinks he is this filthy. Plus, she doesn't want her hands to get too dry under a thick level of his sticky jizz.

Duration: 6:37
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 182.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Beating filthy dick

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Bikini, High Heels, Trampling, Pain

The half naked slave knows that this is going to be real bad, when she sees Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel walk in, wearing high heel boots. They slowly step on his body with their brutal boots, putting on one foot after the other, making him feel like his insides are simply crushed under the pointy heels. They loves stomping him, walking up and down and putting their boots on his face and neck too.

Duration: 7:52
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 460.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Painful Milking Day for Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 552.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 695.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bossy babes' victim
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2005
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

The only reason why these two bossy babes are interested in their pathetic asshole of a fuckmate is right there in between his legs. The fucker is rocking a nice-sized cock, which they really want to taste and ride, so. He's getting laid tonight!

Duration: 8:53
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 257.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bossy babes' victim

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Denied Loser
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue
    Genres: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Chindo, Female Domination

Bratty Doms Kylie Rogue and Dava Foxx notice that Eugene was jerking off his pathetic dick in the garage, so they decide to sneak up on him. As Mistress Kylie and Dava are standing behind him they decide to have a little fun with this nerdy loser. They force him in the cage and with this loser locked up, Mistress Kylie and Dava decide to tease him and make him smell their tight pink pussies and beautiful asses. Then they bring this poor pathetic loser Eugene into their dungeon to use him for their own pleasure, Helpless to the girls sexy little outfits and hot bodies Eudene agrees to do anything the ladies want. They strap him up with a dildo gag and instruct him to fuck their young wet pussies. Eugene pumps as hard and fast as he can and Dava cums then it's right into Goddess Kylie she Fucks his face hard until she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 7:30
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19398kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Denied Loser

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Whistle-blower boy all taped up
    [​IMG]

John Cash comes to my house to talk about the hit and run accident. He says I damaged his car and left the scene and he is threatening to call the cops. I pretend to be looking for my glasses and I catch him off guard with a wet rag pressed over his mouth and nose. His eyes widen in fear and confusion but that quickly passes as out he goes. I grab a roll of duct tape and begin taping up his legs then I straddle him and bind his hands behind his back with the duct tape. John begins to stir and I know I have to move quickly. I roll him over and reach my hand into his pocket and what do I find my a dirty pair of girl panties. I laugh as I force them into his mouth then seal them in with several tight wraps of the duct tape around his head. John bucks and struggles on the floor trying desperately to speak through his gag but I can't understand anything he is trying to say. I rest my stiletto high heels on his bound body then leave him struggling helplessly on the floor for a few .

Duration: 8:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 220.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Whistle-blower boy all taped up

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave Got Trampled
    [​IMG]

Mistress Ariel doesn t spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

Duration: 6:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 407.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Got Trampled

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Breathplay & tugjob
    [​IMG]

This femdom slave knows it for sure now what it feels like to be scared shitless and feel damn good at the same time. Here in this video you will see him with a tight noose around his neck and with his domme's tender hands on his dick! That's crazy!

Duration: 6:49
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3796kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 195.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Breathplay & tugjob

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Raw whipping therapy
    [​IMG]

Two Mistresses armed with flogger and a crop whip will clearly be enough to make the most sensitive corners of this slave's body go from white to shameful pink. They come whipping him so hard he will definitely wake up with lots of bruises tomorrow.

Duration: 8:05
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 230.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Raw whipping therapy

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Relationship Upgrade
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Relationship Upgrade

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alexandra Snow Relationship Upgrade
    [​IMG]

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Alexandra Snow Relationship Upgrade

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Christina Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle
    [​IMG]

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Christina Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Christina Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave
    [​IMG]

Brat Princess Christina has been out all day by the pool all day working on her tan. The bathroom slave has been waiting patiently in the bathroom as the girls come in to use him from time to time. A Christina loves ass worship and the bathroom slave has no choice but to obey. Christina looks amazing in this bikini! A bathroom slaves dream as a bikini clad Brat Princess prances in and says, "Lick my ass!"

Duration: 6:42
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 327.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Christina Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave