1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ladies who are in charge here part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2011
    Studio: SubbyHubby
    Genres: Forced Bi, Oral, StrapOn, Face Sitting, Foot Worship & Licking
    Video language: English

One thing is definitely for sure - it is the ladies that are in charge here and the guys are in for a tough time, pushed into sexual slavery and made to endure degrading sex acts with other guys just to ensure they stay in the service of these demanding ladies!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 11.6 GB in 50 files.

Download Ladies who are in charge here part 2

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021

Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven have slave Bart right where they want him. He is saran-wrapped to the Cbt chair as the girls punch him, poke him and tell him that he has to do everything they say in order to get milked. He agrees and is stroked by Raven while Isobel slaps him around, chokes him, and teases him with Raven's gorgeous breasts. Slave Bart thinks he is in for a real treat as he cums all over until Isobel punches him repeatedly in his nuts and ruins his orgasm. (She punches him So Hard, that when the camera cut out, slave Bart actually had fainted. You can actually see him about to completely pass out, face sweating, blinking his eyes unable to see).The girls laugh about his demise afterwards.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 9:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 20496kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Starring Mistress Isobel and Mistress Raven

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sasha Foxxx & Chloe
    Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, Chastity, Brat Girls, Foot Worship, Strap-On

Danni has not been following the rules at his place of employment. His boss, Sasha has decided to bend him over the couch in her office and fuck Danni in the ass. Sometimes, that's the only way males learn. The intern, Chloe, sits nearby and indifferently observes the strap-on punishment while flipping through a magazine. Danni is getting punished because he smiled at Chloe. He should know to never do that. Pretty girls hate Danni. He is offensive. Chloe makes Danni look at her feet while he's getting fucked. Her feet are the only part of her body that Danni is allowed to touch. Chloe makes Danni suck on her toes. Sasha pegs Danni while he worships the pretty intern's feet. The women in Danni's office keep him in chastity. They cannot let a male like him roam around unlocked. Danni has to learn that he does not have the same rights and privileges as other males. That's because he's inadequate and not a real man. Danni must please Chloe with foot worship, one of the only ways he can p.

Duration: 9:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10172kbps
    Audio: 236kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 717.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Danni Bent Over And Fucked For Not Following The Rules

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Milking Slave Part 666
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2017
    Genres: Cum Eating, Handjobs, Milking

Goddess Alina and Mistress Sasha select slave 666 for his awaiting milking. Alina and Sasha expertly milk the slave's cock while humiliating their bitch, laughing at his lack of success with women and how pathetic he looks lusting after their beautiful bodies that he can not even touch. Goddess Alina builds the bitch up, jerking him to the point where he begs o cum, then spurts all over Mistress Sasha's black glove. Alina and Sasha then make sure he eats up every last drop of his man filth.

Duration: 7:09
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11719kbps
    Audio: 127kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 620.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Milking Slave Part 666

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sub finally got sex
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2012
    Studio: Manda Huevos Producciones
    Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Bondage, Fem Dom
    Video language: Spanish

This skinny young hunk is someone that his Mistresses find perfect for mating. Not with them though, stupid - a slave's cock can never make it to any of their heavenly holes. But they can surely enjoy watching him fuck with a chubby mature pain slut.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 4:56
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3790kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 141.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sub finally got sex

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Old pussy for slave
    [​IMG]

This ebony stallion has got a very special mission prepared for him. Mistress takes him out for a walk in the garden - right to the gate where a scared mature woman is chained to the entrance. Watch her get bound to an X-cross and fucked from behind!

Duration: 3:57
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 112.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Old pussy for slave

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bad boy got punished
    [​IMG]

The slave of this angry Mistress has been a very bad boy lately and she's eager to make him understand it and regret his misbehavior. Standing all naked in front of a silent trio of doms is not enough though. The worm will worship his domme's feet!

Duration: 4:49
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3834kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 139.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bad boy got punished

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

New Slave Old Ball Shocker
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Goddess Platinum
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Ball Shocker, High Heels

Day 1 of this pathetic loser slaves tryout. This loser wrote in begging to serve the Mean Girls and followed all my directions. It is a local loser and since it was so obedient I gave it a tryout. The day started with this freak showing up with a big cash tribute in hand. I then had it crawl into my office to present me with its tribute in its mouth. Then it had to kneel before me and tell me why it thinks it deserves to serve the Mean Girls and I. Then I went over it's limitations and then of course had to push its limits and see what it could take.
    This sub is not a huge fan of bull busting or cbt, but I convinced it to strap on the, oh so fun, ball shocker. This slate has never done any electric play until today and trust me...it's balls definitely got electrified...lol!
    I must say I was actually "shocked" at how much electricity it's tiny balls could take. I had it maxed it most of the time and was thoroughly entertained by watching this freak roll around in pain.

Duration: 7:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15124kbps
    Audio: 251kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 853.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download New Slave Old Ball Shocker

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave Got Trampled
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, High Heels, Trampling, Pai

Mistress Ariel doesn't spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

Duration: 6:41
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 407.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Got Trampled

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Her helpless boy toy
    [​IMG]

This male slave is so wonderfully vulnerable. Standing on the tiptoes tied to the ceiling by his wrists, he can't do anything to protect his tight ass from the Domme's paddle. Watch him twitch and moan as the bossy beauty spanks his cheeks red!

Duration: 7:54
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3815kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 228.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Her helpless boy toy

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cinder Block Blues
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Princess Carmela, Princess Beverly
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Brunette

Princess Carmela and Princess Beverly tell the slave they are going to play a little game. He may not like the game but they sure will. The slave is on his hands and knees with a cinderblock tied to his balls! The slave has to crawl toward Princess Carmela as fast as he possibly can while pulling the cinderblock behind him with his balls. There is no way for the slave to win the game as the slave is told the sooner you get there the faster you get kicked in the balls. Is that really a reward? I think the Mean Girls just wanted to see what would happen if they made a slave drag a cinderblock around by his balls so they came up with this "game".
    Princess Beverly is standing behind the slave with a flogger to see how fast she can him to move forward. As the slave begins to move forward slowly dragging the block a few inches at a time Princess Beverly flogs him from behind commanding him to move faster! The slave can't see behind him and several times without the slaves knowledge Princ.

Duration: 6:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9477kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 461.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cinder Block Blues

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Beaten and Kicked
    [​IMG]
    Studio: AmericanMeanGirls
    Cast: Princess Beverly, Princess Carmela, Princess Bella
    Genres: Femdom, Humination, Bikini, Whipping, Ballbusting

The Mean Girls are having a pool party, so of course they have slaves at their beck and call ready to be abused by them simply for their entertainment. Princess Bella, Princess Beverly, and Princess Carmela, are all at the pool party and look amazing in their bikinis. Party music is playing and all the Princesses are dancing around and having a great time. They grab one of the slaves and just start beating and kicking him purely for their own fun and entertainment.
    They drag the slave to the middle of the backyard and him to stand with his legs spread far apart so they can have "easy access" to his balls. Then all the girls take turns kicking him the balls, as they continue to dance around in their bikinis cheering each other on! They have even more fun abusing the slave because every time he goes down from a kick to his balls he THEN gets WHIPPED until he stands back up!!! When he stands back up he is kicked in the balls again! Beaten then kicked, kicked then beaten, it's a never e.

Duration: 5:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10026kbps
    Audio: 162kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 436.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Beaten and Kicked

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Condom Cleaning Cuckold
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Clips4Sale.
    Cast: Worship Amber
    Genres: Femdom

That's my motto- and why I opened this store. I just decided that I'm too fucking hot to work anymore. I will just use losers like YOU to spoil me rotten, pamper me, and basically provide me with the privileged life Why even hide it? I mean, let's just face it- beingby ME would actually give your pathetic life some meaning.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 6:08
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 405.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Condom Cleaning Cuckold

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Fetish Clip Producer
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2014
    Studio: Clips4Sale.
    Cast: Alexis Monroe, Becky Dee, Brooke Lea, Daisy Dillion, Danielle Maye, Danni King, Dannii Harwood, Electra Morgan, Ella Mai, Jenna Hoskins, Jessie Jensen, Mikaela Witt, Kaitlin Grey, Kandi Kay, Kimberly Jenner, Lilly Roma, Lucie Jones, Lucy Zara, Mikaela Witt
    Genres: Femdom

We bring you the best Femdom clips from the hottest Dommes! Financial domination, goddess worship, foot worship, compulsion to business intelligence, teasing and denial, blackmail, giantess, sissy training

Duration: 10:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6786kbps
    Audio: 232kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 514.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Fetish Clip Producer

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boots and Spit
    [​IMG]
    Studio: clips4sale
    Cast: Mistress Courtney
    Genres: mistress , tease , point of view , boots , pvc , fetish , slave , spit

Look at you, kneeling before Me, your mouth already wide open, ready to take My dirty, disgusting ash from this cigarette which touches My lips.
    I put a butterfly gag on you to keep your lips parted, your tongue sticking out, there is no escaping the hot, sizzling ash.
    As the smoke leaves My lips and engulfs your face, I smile, it amuses Me. you are here for one thing and that is to be My smoke boy

Duration: 3:46
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6183kbps
    Audio: 152kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 174.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Boots and Spit

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Relationship Upgrade
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexandra Snow
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetis

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
    Audio: 224kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 490.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Relationship Upgrade

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Courtney Femdom Collection Part Six
    [​IMG]

You must really enjoy it too since it doesn't take long for my feet to make you explode all over them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 5.0 GB in 50 files.

Download Mistress Courtney Femdom Collection Part Six

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

On The Edge
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ariel
    Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage, Blonde, Handjob, Milking, Ruined Orgasm, Cumsho

I'm a Prodomme, I'm a Mistress, and you are only slaves. I will listen to you, I will let you open your heart and you'll surrender to me. Once in my hands you'll be happy to face your fears and your secret dreams. It's not important if it is your fist time, if you're experienced or if you have only dreamed about this world. I will win you trust and I will respect your limits. I'm gorgeous, strict and demanding. Bdsm is my lifestyle. Domination is a part of me and of my everyday life.

Duration: 9:15
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
    Audio: 160kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 639.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download On The Edge

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Janira Wolf Right On The Balls
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Wolfe Sole Productions
    Cast: Janira Wolf
    Genres: Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Bondage

I had a lovely time ballbusting and otherwise using and abusing My slave through the duration of Fetish Con, but now it has come time for My boots and his balls to say their farewells before W/we return to O/our respective cities. I secured My with his legs spread wide, held open by My spreader bar, and his arms tied up in the garage, forcing his body to be held in a way that gives Me consistent access to his balls, so I may kick as hard as I want and whenever I want. Buy the video to vicariously experience My hardest, most brutal ballbusting kicks ever captured on video. your balls will ache just watching and hearing the accuracy of each kick.

Duration: 8:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12978kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 800.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Janira Wolf Right On The Balls