1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Mistress Bound Frustrated Slave Cock | Wright Cock Puppet

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 21, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
    Video language: German

These hot dominating whores love fucking their captives and victims as much as they love administering the punishment. Some do it right in a kitchen or
    in a living room using spoons as well as special punishment tools and riding crops to get their men ready for fuck. Others take it to a special BDSM
    chamber using spanking and walk as a kinky sexual foreplay before having submissive cuties suck cock and punishing their little wet pussy holes.

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 9:03
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 261.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download [Small Talk] Sklavenschule Scene #3

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Serious Immobility Project
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
    Video language: English

This is a 4 minute video clip from 2008. In this dreamy sequence we get a chance to see the ultimate male fantasy: being secured in tight, total enclosure, inescapable bondage by a pretty woman dressed in tight sexy latex. The woman is January Seraph. This vintage video is in the Windows Media format.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 4:38
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 50.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Serious Immobility Project

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Troy Orleans - Turning The Screw
    [​IMG]

Mistress Troy Orleans in located in the heart of New York City and specializes in many aspects of kink including serious bondage. I used the word 'serious' because she has a large collection of unique and interesting gear and she has the skill to apply it in a soothing and sensuous way. In this video she puts her slave in a thick rubber hood and leather corset, then straps him down to a custom bondage platform.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 8:32
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3896kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 253.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Troy Orleans - Turning The Screw

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rubber Exploration
    [​IMG]

Our friend Eden Alexander is a lot of fun. She has a bubbly personality, lots of BDSM experience, and is always game for kinky play as either a Top or Bottom. In this video she helps a rubber gimp share his passion for unusual gear and gear that he made himself. Among his gear is a rare Outer Planets alien hood which was made some 20 years ago and is now a collector's item. He also shows us a neck-entry catsuit which he made for himself which fits perfectly! Now that's impressive. We hope you enjoy this little show-and-tell video and we look forward to seeing more of Eden on this website in the future.

Duration: 9:18
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3898kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 276.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber Exploration

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Troy Orleans - The Professional Adjuster
    [​IMG]

It's a pleasure to shoot a video with Troy Orleans because she is able to show her love for kink and bondage in such a refined and elegant way. Troy is first class all the way which is the hallmark of being a New Yorker and having her studio located in the heart of the New York City. She is mature, sensitive, easy to talk to, and well-versed in working with clients to reach their desired experience. Visiting Troy's studio is like something out of the movies, and if the walls could talk they might tell us of visiting dignitaries, Wall Street bankers, and the regular Joe, like me, from out of town.

Duration: 8:52
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 263.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Troy Orleans - The Professional Adjuster

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2007
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
    and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
    clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves – theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
    pleasure.

Duration: 7:43
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3733kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 218.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #1

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Body Brace Test
    [​IMG]

One video clip features a full body brace test. We acquired a large collection of medical brace gear from a private collector, and this was one of the first times we strapped and buckled a poor willing guy into one of the braces. He was pretty helpless so the test was a success. We hope to be strapping some women into the brace gear sometime soon, so stay tuned. In any case, these five video clips are sexy and fun and we hope you enjoy watching them as much as we did while shooting them!

Duration: 9:33
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 283.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Body Brace Test

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Hang In There
    [​IMG]

Hold on to your hats. This update includes two crazy videos. The first video is titled 'Hang in There' and features weird and unusual scenes with CBT, catheters, breath control, a reclining bondage table, bizarre head box and heavy steel Scavengers Daughter. A special thanks to Ms Feendish, Anne_Omalley, Elise Graves, SteveLovesKink, Dart_Tech, Tony Orlando, and RubberJ for showing us some great kinky fun.

Duration: 8:34
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3893kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 256.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hang In There

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Alexandra Snow Fast Furious Ruined
    [​IMG]

Alright, simpletons. I've got an incredibly easy task for you today. I know you've seen the preview for this clip, so your cock is already rock hard. Which stands to reason that there's no more blood left in your brain. Poor stupid slut. Let's get real basic for you. You're going to jerk for me. You're...

Duration: 6:45
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8617kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 435.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Fast Furious Ruined

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Tatjana
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Tatjana
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heel

Mistress Tatjana gives a serious punishment to her worthless slave. He wasn't obedient enough lately, so she brings a few canes to whip him hard. She whips his huge ass with all her might, so much that several canes break on him.

Duration: 9:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9452kbps
    Audio: 255kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 704.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Tatjana

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Tatjana's Stricts Whipping
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leather, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Pain, High Heel

Mistress Tatjana shows the slave his place. The naked slave is tied up, helplessly waiting for the cruel punishment. Mistress Tatjana uses a bullwhip to place countless blows on his back until it's full of red marks.

Duration: 9:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8865kbps
    Audio: 254kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 603.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Tatjana's Stricts Whipping

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rubber Covert
    [​IMG]

The second video is titled 'Rubber Covert' and features a rubber guy who is thought to be a spy. He is strapped down to a medical table and tormented by Velour and AtMyDisposal as they try to extract the secret information. I love the rubber gas-masks and hoses, and if I were him I would never share the secret information just so I could be left in the helpless rubber predicamet.

Duration: 9:53
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 293.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rubber Covert

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Becky
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Ass , Humiliation, Facesitting, Chastity

Goddess Becky has her slave strapped down to a bench. She straddles his face and starts to bounce. Becky wants her slave to stop moving so much. The slave is locked in chastity. He is very uncomfortable and cannot breathe. Becky has no regard for the slave. She does as she pleases and sits on his face with her full weight. The slave is just furniture to hot girls.

Duration: 9:51
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12823kbps
    Audio: 240kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 942.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Becky - Strapped Down And Straddled

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Learn Your Lesson!
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, CBT, Blonde, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Slave Training, Pain, Ballbustin

Mistress Tatjana knows that a worthless slave only needs some training to become a good one. To prove this theory, she treats the slave pretty roughly to make him learn his lesson. Mistress Tatjana first crushes his balls with strong kicks, then proceeds to dragging and pulling on him.

Duration: 9:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13439kbps
    Audio: 255kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 904.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Learn Your Lesson!

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2007
    Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom

These strict Euro mistresses are infamous for their harsh schooling techniques and discipline courses. With a huge set of domination and punishment tools
    and a bunch of submissive male slaves to choose from they do nothing less than shock and awe you with their BDSM skills. From gas masks and genital
    clamping to extreme hot waxing and threesome fuck with bigcocked slaves – theres nothing these beautiful dommes wont do in their quest for the ultimate
    pleasure.

Duration: 8:55
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3765kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 254.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download [Small Talk] Disziplinarien Scene #2

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kendra James & Michelle StrapOn
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kendra James, Michelle
    Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Threesome, High Heels, Redhead, Brunette, Latex, Cumsho

This video is here for those of you who get hard at the thought of seeing an elegant young lady with a piece of glorious rubber attached to her perfect body ready to stick it up some ass happy dude's manhole

Duration: 8:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11671kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 724.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra James & Michelle StrapOn

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Alexa Kane
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls

Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.

Duration: 7:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16389kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 942.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Rodea
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go!

Duration: 9:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11731kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 865.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Miranda Bondage Mistress
    [​IMG]

The second short video in this update features Mistress Miranda, her slave, and a rubber gimp who is secured by a heavy 5-point racing harness in a specially modified wheelchair. This video was shot a few days before the San Francisco Folsom Street Fair when Miranda decided to do some kinky shopping at the popular Mr S store. What other city allows a scene like this to be filmed in public? A special thanks to Mistress Miranda for allowing us to film her crazy sidewalk scene, and to StrapWizard on FetLife for supplying the special wheelchair. Visit Miranda's website TheBondageMistress to book a session. She has tons of rubber and bondage gear, and knows how to use it. Mistress Miranda is the real deal!

Duration: 1:57
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 74.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Miranda Bondage Mistress

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Heavy Rubber Birthday And Mistress Miranda
    [​IMG]

Here are two fun but short videos that were shot a few years ago. The first shows me trying a inflatable heavy rubber hood and 'sarcophagus' made by RubbersFinest in Germany. The outside rubber is extremely thick, so when the inside bladders are inflated the air pressure is exerted inward against my head and body rather than expanding outward. This unique piece of gear was owned by our friend Onyx on FetLife, and he let me try it out on my 61'st birthday. What a birthday present! A special thanks to Onyx, Elise Graves and PetGirl Kako who helped to facilitate my unusual birthday experience. Check out Elise's website BondageLiberation for her unique rubber and bondage videos.

Duration: 9:25
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 357.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Heavy Rubber Birthday And Mistress Miranda