1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Mindblowing Ass Worship

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This clip will blow your mind. Forget about everything else and let the glory of my perfect ass overwhelm you as you jerk for me. My ass is so tight, so hot you'll be drooling over it! Stroking for my sexy booty will leave you feeling like your floating on air all day long! I'm so nice to allow you this pleasure.

[Includes ass worship, thong fetish, cock tease, upskirt, panty fetish, booty worship, goddess worship, female domination, femdom pov, ass shaking.]

No sex, no nudity

File Size :145 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/91655407d94d3/Mindblowing_Ass_Worship.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Secrets, Enigmas and Paradoxes! Part 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Devishly wicked, as I seduce george once more into experiencing the most mind-blowing orgasm! There's nothing quite like making his mind sink into a most blissfully erotic and cock stimulating story, to capture his mind, as though he was under my spell! Mmm one could easily say he was, as I painted a visually explicit scene for him to immerse into!

And what an explosion he had, of course, it was only right I continued having my pleasure, using my crimson fingernails, sinking them deep into his bulbous head. My goodness, yes he was highly sensitive, and just the way I love it. In fact, you should take a look at the photo on the far right, and you'll get a very good impression of the state george was in whilst I sank my gorgeous fingernails into his highly sensitive penis!

File Size :247 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:06:28

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e22c7bc4de206/Secrets__Enigmas_and_Paradoxes__Part_3.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
    Disappearing Strapon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mitress Zita smirks devilishly as she puts on her white rubber gloves, thinking about the oncoming torture of her slut slave. She puts on a very brutal, unbelievably thick strapon and she slowly starts to finger the anus of her slave, making him ready to swallow that monster whole. Then she slowly starts to push the brutal strapon into his body and it soon disappears by her foceful hands.
    Strapped face down on the bench, the guy gets his ass fucked from behind with a strap-on.

File Size :927 MB
    Duration :00:12:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/97b061966d583/Disappearing_Strapon.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Mina Thorne And Princess Rene - Cum Guzzling Pet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rene and I know that the more you jerk off to us, the more you want your limits pushed. We love knowing how kinky and dirty you are willing to get just to please us, and knowing you were able to please your superior Goddesses makes you cum just that much harder. So today there is going to be no holding back, you are going to stroke that cock for Rene and I, and you are going to slurp down every bit of that slave slime that comes erupting forth. The fact that you are going to lick up your own jizz should make you extremely excited because it's what we want, and what we want we get! No holding back today bitch boy, be prepared to guzzle your cum for your perfect Goddesses!

File Size :422 MB
    Duration :00:11:27

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c6263e41ee294/Mina_Thorne_And_Princess_Rene_-_Cum_Guzzling_Pet.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    BRIANNA & ODETTE

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its time for Briannas husbands monthly milking. This time her daughter, Odette, will participate. Brianna has attached an electrical unit to her husbands testicles. She wants to ensure that her husband derives as little pleasure possible from his daughters hand milking. Odette sits, crosses legged, on her fathers chest. She grabs his pathetic manhood in her delicate palm and keeps him aroused. As dad is edged, Brianna keeps a close watch on her husband. She shocks his balls as he nears orgasm to keep him on edge as long as possible. Brianna encourages her daughter to edge her father with fast bursts of stoking followed by abrupt stops. As dad is denied his orgasm, mother and daughter laugh together. Odette reveals to her father that she feels she hasnt received enough birthday gifts. She decides that she is going to milk him even longer, until dad agrees to get her everything she wants. Brianna also reminds her husband that she needs new clothes to impress the new boyfriend she has been seeing. He has a huge cock. Brianna has to look perfect to impress him. Odettes father has been edged so long. He begs to cum. Brianna knows that her husband can take more edging. She coaxes her daughter to edge her father one more time. Odette edges her father. He begs his daughter to allow him to cum. Odette tells her father that when he is allowed to cum, she is going to ruin his orgasm and put him right back in chastity. Every time Briannas husband moans with pleasure, she increases the voltage. No pleasure for him. The pleasure is for her. His suffering is her amusement. As promised, Odette ruins her fathers orgasm. She is disgusted with his pathetic dribble and immediately leaves to clean his filth from her hands.

Femdom, Humiliation, Taboo, Milking, Edging, Handjob, Electric play, Financial Domination

File Size :809 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
    Duration :00:17:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2158e39e0cf22/BRIANNA___ODETTE_.wmv

15. Mister Krol
    Cherry Torn - Cherry Torn Dominates and Fucks Foot-Sniffing Pervert Lance Hart

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shoe salesman Lance Hart has no idea what's in store for him at work today. He thinks it's just another day of sneaking sniffs of women's feet as he helps them try on heels. When he assists customer Cherry Torn, Lance can't resist smelling her stocking-clad feet. But Cherry Torn is on to this little foot pervert. She doesn't mind some enthusiastic foot worship as long as she gets to expose Lance for the slut he is. She presses her heels into his erection and makes him worship her shoes and her feet. She strips him of his clothes and blackmails him into fulfilling her every desire. Eager to please, Lance complies and gets to sniff Cherry's feet and heels. Cherry uses her feet to play with Lance's cock and is hardly surprised to see this dirty boy is leaking pre-cum everywhere. She ties Lance up and flogs him all over his chest. She spits on his face and laughs at his pain. Then she slides her cock right into his tight little asshole. Lance loves getting fucked and begs to cum as Cherry pumps her cock in and out of his ass. But no one cums before Cherry! Cherry suspends this slut in the air and uses him to get off over and over again. Lance greedily licks Cherry's hungry cunt as she orgasms. Finally Cherry lets Lance down and puts his cock in her pussy. She rides his cock, keeping Lance right on the edge of cumming. Her juicy ass bounces up and down as she torments him with her sweet cunt. After she's had her fill, she jerks Lance off and he blows his load all over himself. Cherry wipes her feet in his mess and Lance eagerly sucks Cherry's cum-soaked stockings.

Femdom, Strap-on, Bondage, Anal, PussyEating, Humiliation, Stockings, Flogging, Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Handjob, Fucking

File Size :638 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:58:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fbfa585ae8eef/C...nd_Fucks_Foot-Sniffing_Pervert_Lance_Hart.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Decadent Secrets!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One never knows what lies behind closed doors, inside grand hotels with their historic influence of wealth, opulence and extravagance! From the old cobble streets to boutiques, within the hustle and bustle of old fashioned bars, pubs and restaurants! Mmm what decadent secrets remain hidden? Oh my, how one gentleman's journey is about to unfold! The sound of my stiletto boots echo, the relentless hum of heavy traffic fades, and the smooth instrumental jazz filters through. My heels quicken with pace as I ascend the steps to a most charming quintessential hotel, built in 1892. Entering the bar with original oak panelling, velvet seats, one may see with ease how history pervades in all the rooms.

A gentleman adorned in a pinstripe suit, cuff-links and tie sits quietly alone at the far end of the bar. At the entrance a group of men sit chattering to their heart's content. Glasses clink, soft music plays, and the faint crackling from the log fire can be felt, providing a welcoming ambiance. As I enter, the bar falls silent, not a word can be heard, just the signature staccato from my heels reverberate along the polished oak floor, until I'm face to face with my discerning gentleman. Oh my such greetings painted quite the picture as his mouth opened in awe of my presence. Two drinks remained on the bar untouched, just as I had ordered. We moved to a more discrete part of the bar, so that we could enjoy each other's company in comfort.

Having enjoyed a few glasses of Tia Maria, we retired to a most lavishly decorated bedroom, with an antique carved four poster bed, oak beamed ceilings, Portland stone fireplace, candelabras and rich furnishings. Our gentleman's tryst turned into a most decadent evening of wickedly debauched foreplay, while I bound his wrists and ankles to the bed posts!

This will be one of the most memorable meetings I've had, and I know it will be for him too!

File Size :250 MB
    Duration :00:06:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b03d621184578/Decadent_Secrets__.mp4

17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
    The Made Handjob! Forbidden to cum, but the Made is juicing his sperm!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lady Victoria Valente: After two weeks begging the Made may finally appear again with me! Again I wear my strict leather outfit. I torment the Made with a very horny handjob. The Made is always hornier but I still think of me whether Made today can cumshot or not! Maybe I should just stop and throw the grub from the studio again. My three girlfriends just to visit will surely amuse u. It follows strokes with the hand on the tail, a tail torturer! I spit on the tail and rub the mistresses. Spitting game. And continue the cool game, fierce action! Because suddenly it happens! The Made is so horny n just splashes off! Thick white sperm splashes out of the tail hole! What a mess! My gloves are now totally smeared with Madensperm! Well wait for you I still discipline! I`ll lock u right back into the cage!

Nach 2 Wochen betteln darf Made endlich wieder bei mir erscheinen! Wieder trage ich mein strenges Lederoutfit. Ich quaele Made mit einem sehr geilen Handjob. Made wird immer geiler doch ich ueberlege mir noch ob Made heute abspritzen darf oder nicht! Vielleicht sollte ich auch einfach aufhoeren und Made wieder aus dem Studio werfen. Meine 3 Freundinnen gerade zu Besuch sind wird das sicher koestlich amuesieren. Es folgen Schlaege mit der Hand auf den Schwanz, eine Schwanzfolter! Ich spucke auf den Schwanz und verreibe Herrinenspucke. Spitting game. Und weiter geht das geile Spiel, heftiges Aktionwichsen! Da auf einmal passiert es! Made wird so geil und spritzt einfach ab! Dickes weisses Sperma spritzt aus dem Schwanzloch! So eine Sauerei! Meine Handschuhe sind ja jetzt total verschmiert mit Madensperma! Na warte Dir bringe ich noch Disziplin bei! Dich sperre ich jetzt gleich zurueck in den Kaefig Madenstueck!

File Size :246 MB
    Duration :00:04:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/30fdf4c26aefc/T...o_cum__but_the_Made_is_juicing_his_sperm_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol