1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Goddess Nikki Kit - Precum Milking And Mantras For Nervous Cum Eaters CEI

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will push your boundaries, transforming your hesitation into eager compliance. In this intimate session, you will be taught the art of obedience through gentle yet firm jerk-off instructions. Each stroke I command will bring you closer to the edge, not just of release, but of a deeper, more profound submission. You'll learn to savor every drop of precum, your essence symbolizing your devotion to me.

As you edge, I will weave powerful mantras into your mind that you will repeat to reinforce your subservience and readiness to please. With each repetition, your resistance will melt away, replaced by a craving to obey and serve. "Lick it up like a good boy," I'll coax as you extract those precious precum drips, your training wheels on the path to full submission.

This clip isn't just about pushing your limits but redefining them. Each session of edging and teasing not only heightens your physical sensitivity but also deepens your psychological surrender. You're too nervous to swallow your entire load now, but through my guidance, you'll find yourself craving that ultimate act of submission.

Purchase this clip now, start your slave training, and get serious about swallowing your cum. Let my voice lead you through each mantra and stroke until you're poised on the brink of complete obedience, ready to fulfill your destiny as my devoted servant. Embrace the taste, embrace the training, and most importantly, embrace your place at my feet.

In this clip, I am wearing. Lingerie, Glasses, Bun, High Heels, Pumps, Nylons, Thigh Highs, Stockings. This clip includes. Goddess Nikki Kit, GoddessNikkiKit, N1KK1 K1T, Mistress, FemDom POV, Female Domination, Redhead, Worship, Tease and Denial, Sensual, Bratty, JOI CEI, Cum Eating Encouragement, Eat Sperm, Cum Eating Instructions, Mantras, Affirmations, Mental Domination, Mindfuck

File Size :289 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/1a72bd33fea56/G...ng_And_Mantras_For_Nervous_Cum_Eaters_CEI.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
    Office Policy feat. Xana Star - AI Denoised and Smoothed

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who fucking doesn't love Xana Star? Check this one out! Enjoy!

The sexy Paige White did not like her position at work, especially having a condescending boss such as Xana Star, constantly putting her down in front of her coworkers. Paige came up with a way to put Xana in her place and keep her there. Detaining her just before she was to go on vacation, it's a time Xana will never forget, two weeks of nasty sex, with Paige's other deviant slave. Xana will experience humiliating treatment such as extreme breast bondage,nasty pussy licking, extreme dildo usage, huge mouth-watering gags, soiled panties in her mouth and other forms of extreme punishment and humiliation.

File Size :1.82 GB
    Resolution :640 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :01:04:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/68c437f561ec2/OfficePolicy1hi-joined_2.00x_640x480_thd-3.mp4

16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
    Gynarchy Goddess - Pegging My Lifestyle Maid

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After my collared & branded lifestyle sub slave is done cleaning the house in its maid uniform, it is called into the living room and bent over the sofa ready to test how well stretched its ass as become over the past 6 months of butt plug training 2x a week. The cock hungry slut moans like a whore as I rhythmically and roughly fuck its boy pussy until I am pleased.

File Size :632 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/83650b34b1000/Gynarchy_Goddess_-_Pegging_My_Lifestyle_Maid.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol