1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    Queen Lissandra - Strap-on Roulette

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Its time to play! Two beautiful Mistresses, a sissy and a roulette fuck- table. The sissy whore lay on the table exposing her slutty ass. Mistress wastes no more time and stick the strap-on in and loosen sissys ass.The giant cock slides in and out as the Ladies laugh at his gaping asshole. Action is so intense the naughty sissy has no time to breath neither relax, roulette fuck-table rolls over and over as Mistresses takes turn in fucking the whore hard and deep.

File Size :282 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:04:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5196ebf375dcb/Queen_Lissandra_-_Strap-on_Roulette.mp4

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Christina - You're Going to Watch Me Fuck BBC

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Custom request. No name used. Request: I'm tied on a chair next to the bed while you climb on the bed and tell me that I as your boyfriend have to watch you fuck a big black man as punishment for being an ass to you. I beg and plead but you climb on the bed and laugh at me. Tease me about how you're looking forward to his nice big black cock. Show your perfect legs and feet as you are doing this. I absolutely love your arms and armpits so please lay on your back with your arms above your head. Flex your long legs as you lay there, move your arms, and grab your hair etc. Show your perfect inner thighs as you explain how you'll spread your legs wide for him. Tease & deny me.

File Size :290 MB
    Duration :00:10:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b3abec1d5ca14/Christina_-_You_re_Going_to_Watch_Me_Fuck_BBC_.mp4

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Aiming For The Heart

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Usually, My slaves lose their sexual appetite after long terms in chastity, it seems they understand that their role is just to serve Me, and their cocks are of no importance to Me. But this one, he has a hard cock in his chastity cage even now, after 93 days of chastity. Today I will let him out of his chastity, and I will show a kindness slaves rarely see of Me: I will give My slave a real orgasm, not the usual ruined one. But he will have to prove Me that he really is virile and shoot his cum 5 feet away, right into the heart shape made of the rose petals he put into the box with the earrings he just gave Me. A real man will be able to do that. A sissy slave will not. And if he can't do it, I will lock him back in chastity for the rest of the year. And then I will whip his useless cock and balls. On the other hand if he manages to do it, to reach that heart with his cum, I will let him worship My ass and My pussy, maybe even with his tongue giving Me some orgasms.
    So let's see what this slave is capable of.

File Size :100 MB
    Resolution :720 x 406 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:13

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5d7951ff05d4c/Aiming_For_The_Heart.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Whore Ass Stretching

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My whore has to take a new cock today, longer and especially thicker that any I shoved up his ass before. Strapped to a bench, he has can't avoid this extreme penetration, but a pair of clamps on his nipples will make sure he is more obedient and willing to please. First I stretch his man-pussy with My hands, easily placing 6 or even 8 fingers in it at a time. I like that My whore has such a loose man-pussy, but I am going to stretch it even more with My huge black cock. I will fuck him hard with it until his ass can't take no more, and then I'll maybe go grab a bigger one.

File Size :116 MB
    Duration :00:08:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5207198fd7c3c/Whore_Ass_Stretching.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Ezada Sinn, Lady Yna & Miss Tressa - Only Ruined Orgasms For All Males

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I firmly belive that the key to a successful romantic relationship between a Woman and a man is for the Woman to take total control over her boyfriend's or husband's cock. This means no orgasmic pleasure ever for the males, only ruined orgasms. This workes better when combined with permanent chastity and regular intense teasing sessions. Believe Me, this is a tried recipe and just cannot fail.

I present this fact to My Lady friends: Lady Yna and Miss Tressa and use My slave as a guinea pig to show them the best ways to ruin a male's orgasm. Being teased by 3 beautiful Ladies makes My slave so aroused that his ruined orgasm results in a huge quantity of cum on his belly, all of which he will have to swallow.

File Size :348 MB
    Duration :00:13:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/62d9017510223/E...ressa_-_Only_Ruined_Orgasms_For_All_Males.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Your wife fucks your boss's huge cock!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You have to find out today how horny your wife really is! You come home earlier for the work...and there she is....fucking with your boss!!! What to do now...should you just disappear?! but in that moment your wife see you! She doesn't try to explain you nothing!..She knows how much you love her, that she is the woman of your life...and she 'll using it !!! She'll force you to cuckolding today!!! She make you watch how she is hungry for your boss huge cock! She take him out and suck it the way you never saw before!!! Oh God...she enjoy it so much....to make you saffer this way!!! to make you watch how she enjoy the cock of other man right front of you!!! And now....you had to hear that your gratest happining....you promotion in the work is not because of your great finishin job!!! Nooo, they two make it happend....to get rid of you....to fuck every day...when you are in work!!! And then ....she look at you, right into your eyes and says: ,, Now watch how that huge cock of your boss fucks me...how fulfil my wet pussy!!!" And you....you feel like a complete looser...just standing there and watching your wife ride that huge cock!!! Watching how she cum and how her pussy juice cover all that cock!!! But......the true is....you like it!!! Deep inside you....to watch your wife fucking with other man...turns you on!!! Well....when she asks you to cum on your knees because she had worm sperm, alpha man sperm for you to share....you just do it!!!

She sucks, gets fucked sideways and rides on top then takes a load into her mouth and swallows.

File Size :962 MB
    Duration :00:22:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/433206186b598/Your_wife_fucks_your_boss_s_huge_cock___.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Molly jane - Eat his cum for Molly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Molly is wearing a tight high but bodysuit, shiny pantyhose and heels. Lance is naked. She has his erect cock in hand. "I need a favor," she asks him. "I just need your cum."
    Molly turns to you, "And you, are going to lick it all up"
    Molly sensually strokes Lance and encourages him to grope her. She looks at you while you jerk off a few times, asking you if you're ready to eat a big load of cum for her.
    When she finally gets him to shoot his load, you are on your knees in front of them. She is on his lap. All you can see his her perfect body, grinding Lance behind her, his cock, and his cum shooting out at you.

Sex Acts: handjob until he cums

File Size :253 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:01

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/104eb6410db96/Molly_jane_-_Eat_his_cum_for_Molly.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Cearal Lynch - Service Your Sis

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My little bro is home from college for the holidays. We began to reminisce on the "games" we used to play when we were younger. Mostly it was ME bossing him around and making him kiss my butt and feet. Well now that we are grown-up, you'd think he wouldn't want to play games like that with me anymore. But I know that our childish games have imprinted you with some sick lustful memories of serving your big sister. I know you have jerked that little cock alone in bed while away at school. Wanting to worshipping my feet and licking my ass again. Since you've missed me so much, I'm going to make you suck my toes every day until you go back to school. I'll even let you taste my asshole for old time's sake.

File Size :840 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4653694b160d7/Cearal_Lynch_-_Service_Your_Sis.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Destroying Your Ass Forever

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's anal training day, slave! With the biggest dildo I could find! Don't be scared, you're constantly begging me to push you further and further, so today I'm making sure there is NO going back! You won't be able to sit down for a week after I'm finished with you. First a little warmup! See, I'm soooo nice, giving you any warmup at all! Then, I'll shove this 5 pound BBC right down to the balls, changing your asshole forever! Fucking in and out... pretty soon, you'll be begging for more, knowing you, and how slutty you can be! No cumming though, slave. This is not about your pleasure, this is about your training only.

Scenes include: EXTREME DOMINATION, FEMDOM, LAUGHING, LATEX, POWERFUL WOMAN and more.

File Size :197 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4183bcbab65b2/Destroying_Your_Ass_Forever.mp4

13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
    The Long And The Fat Cocks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Together with Lady Yna, I want to see which kind of cock goes better in My slave's ass: a fat one or a long one. Is he a loose or a deep bitch? First We try his mouth and quickly realize that it's not deep, he starts to gag very quickly, but he can take all the thickness of the fat one with no problem. So it's settled, this whore has a loose mouth. Not that it means he will not have to suck long cocks, quite the contrary, he needs to be trained to deepthroat. And while Lady Yna is taking care of that aspect, I take My big cock to his other end, to check the state of his man-pussy. Will that be able to take the long one, or will it be a loose one, just like the mouth?..

File Size :175 MB
    Duration :00:10:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0278d7ca0fb09/The_Long_And_The_Fat_Cocks.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    A Sissy's Best Friend

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Besides acting like a Woman, dressing like a Woman and trying to resemble a Woman as much as possible, a sissy has to learn also how to receive pleasure like a Woman. This of course means the pleasure of making her man-pussy available for cock, but also using her clitty for pleasure. For this, I will introduce My sissy to a Woman's best friend - the Magic Wand vibrator. A sissy cannot rub her clit because it's not a cock, but she can use vibrations, that can penetrate her chastity device, in order to reach a release. That is what I will teach My sissy today, and if she is close to being a true sissy, she will cum with her chastity device on, in a nice ruined orgasm, that will please Me. If she will not be able to reach an orgasm without taking her chastity device off, then she has still a long way to becoming a real sissy.

File Size :226 MB
    Duration :00:17:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/1863df3503060/A_Sissy_s_Best_Friend.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Forced To Admit His Love For Cock

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Restrained on his back, with his feet up, legs spread wide, My slave is in a proper slut position. And, as much as he denies it, I know that he loves cocks, and I'm going to make him admit that. How? By shoving a big black cock down his mouth, and then up his ass until he confesses. I know he's a regular slut for cocks, I can see his little dicklet getting hard in its chastity cage as soon as My big black cock touches his lips. Some nipple pinching with My long sharp stiletto nails will accelerate the process, of course. But the ultimate truth is that this slave is his real self only when he's a little bitch sucking big cocks, and I will make him admit that, to Me and to himself. he can't resist My big black cock!

File Size :99.7 MB
    Duration :00:08:07

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e0074db2f43b5/Forced_To_Admit_His_Love_For_Cock.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Queen Lissandra - Strong Guy Gets Ass Fucked

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This guy contacted me for an ass fuck. When I saw the way he looks, his nice body, I immediately asked him to visit me. He was so big and looked so strong, all I tought about was "sure he can resist a hard fuck". And so he did. We had a lot of pleasure together, I really felt chemistry between us and that`s way I also stroke his cock during the strap-on fuck. Next time I see him I will take him to a higher level which means a bigger strap-on. I`m curious how much passion will put in then

File Size :252 MB
    Duration :00:05:42

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0a9d05b948c60/Queen_Lissandra_-_Strong_Guy_Gets_Ass_Fucked.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Ruined Without A Touch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is My little whore. he joined My remote training program six months ago, since then he has been constantly locked in chastity. I give him tasks, sometimes accomplishing them is rewarded with a release. I use disposable numbered plastic padlocks to make sure he doesn't cheat and his cock, which now actually belongs to Me, is locked when I say so. And now he is finally here, in front of Me. his last release was two weeks ago, so his cock is hard now inside that tight chastity cage, it's pushing it away, pulling on the balls, but his arousal is stronger than the pain. Aroused as he is, Im going to tease him now. I know he hopes for a release, and maybe I will give him one, after all, his birthday is coming soon. But I will tease him so hard, that he will cum six seconds after the last time I touch his cock, a slight touch with one finger! This is a truly ruined orgasm, exactly what he deserves. So ruined, that his cock remains just as hard as it was before, but he's had his release, so it's time to push it back into the chastity device. Frustrating, I know, but I don't care. I enjoy it!

File Size :286 MB
    Duration :00:13:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/bdf371c8194d5/Ruined_Without_A_Touch.mp4

20. Mister Krol