1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Milking Slaves,Handjob,Mummification

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    Mega Plug Booster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Where ever, London or Geneva - the fist fits! Baroness Carmen follows an invitation to the capital of England. Together with Miss Miranda they show novice Zoe the anal depths of this world. Zoe moves into a bizarre new world as she places her foot for the first time into a slippery slaves ass. After this fuck-you-dead with an arm and a leg, her Baroness jets straight to Switzerland FIRST CLASS where the next hungry bowels are waiting for a hand shake until his ass breaks. When the Baroness and Miss Kelly drill an ass dildos get to be available by the yard. A horny fuck with her girlfriend rounds the day off nicely. Baroness di Rivera knows what men and women want. Oh dear all it needs is hand and foot!"

File Size :1.39 GB
    Resolution :852 x 480 AVI
    Duration :01:35:54

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ada915f34d7f6/Carmen_Rivera_-_Mega_Plug_Booster.avi

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Get Licking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some lucky slave finds himself on a reclining board underneath Mistress Sidonias chair. She has a seat and lets his mouth taste her lovely stiletto boots before pulling off the bottom of her dress and unzipping her leather panties. Exposing her smooth, shaved pussy she has a seat again and with the help of the controls raise the slaves head up to a perfect angle for licking her pussy. The slave obeys without question.

After awhile she change position and kneels down on the chair instead, ass and pussy turned towards the slave, and then alters back and forth between the two positions a few times. She then rubs her clit while he eats her, cuming heavily, and then relaxes while the slave continue to lick her out. A nice and somewhat soft clip with Mistress Sidonia. Enjoy!

File Size :214 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
    Duration :00:17:11

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5ca9bdb42546b/Get_Licking_.wmv

5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    Anna Deville - Struggle in Pain

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mistress Anna is as cruel as she is beautiful, she loves seeing hard cocks suffer for her. She has slave tony locked in the spiked metal cock cage which is brutal on it's own, but it becomes unbearable when the penis is erect. Anna knows how horny licking pussy makes tony so she unzips the pussy of her sheer catsuit and sits on his face. She rubs her clit against his tongue until she orgasms. Slave tony is so turned on by making Miss Anna cum, he gets even more erect and moans in pain. Anna licks his penis between the bars of the chastity cage while he stuggles in pain.

Femdom, CBT, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Bondage

File Size :1002 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:48

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f613dfdd68409/Anna_Deville_-_Struggle_in_Pain.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    My strapon wants your ass - Lady Luciana

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A nice little clip in which Lady Luciana has her slave already bend forward and cuffed over a school desk in an old factory. She wears heels and a shiny fish shell pattern magenta bodysuit and of course a nice black strapon. Spending little time with chitchat she press her cock into his ass and takes him for the duration of the clip, finishing before he has the possibility to. All in all a nice little banging. Enjoy!

File Size :174 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:05:52

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/33e3c76044176/My_strapon_wants_your_ass_-_Lady_Luciana__.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    Rodeo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We once again meet Mistress Sidonia and some lucky random slave. In this clip she has the slave cuffed to a bench in a straight jacket while she wears one of her lovely custom leather catsuits and a strapon. She starts by getting the slaves ass ready with her finger, lubing it up and fingerfucking him. She then gets up on the bench and press her strapon into his tight ass, grabbing his straight jacket and starts fucking him with long, slow strokes. She then changes pace and for the duration of the clip takes him hard and fast or with deep, heavy trusts.

A typical nice Sidonia clip. Enjoy!

File Size :56.5 MB
    Resolution :640 x 480 Windows Media
    Duration :00:07:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f1948ad653b37/Rodeo.wmv

11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
    Princess Brook Your chance to kiss me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fetish video by Princess Brook Humiliatrix. In this degradation POV video she tells the viewer she wants to kiss them and instructs them to close their eyes. Instead, when the viewer is told to open them again, they are faced by her ass and pussy. She sits on all 4's and instructs the viewer to lick and eat her ass out in various ways.

Site description: Do you want to kiss me? Of course you do slut, close your eyes and pucker up. Okay you can open them now, you didn't think you were going to be kissing my lips did you? Ewwwwwww gross, you kiss my lips! No slut you get to kiss my ass hole, in fact you get to french kiss my ass hole. Shut you eyes again pucker up and start kissing I want to feel your tongue buried deep in my tight asshole. Hahaha, look at you you've got my on your nose, Hahaha what did you say, it's an honour? Damn straight it's an honour you little . Princesses like me don't kiss losers like you, your only good enough to kiss ass and lick ! Get your face between my ass cheeks where it belongs!

File Size :159 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:06:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/a5b490943b626/Princess_Brook_Your_chance_to_kiss_me.wmv

14. Mister Krol
    Helix - Best Worst Babysitter Ever

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Helix the devilish babysitter has a plan to addle your little mind forever AND make u get your chores done with extra motivation! Do y`know what it's like to be touched? Can I tell you something, little boy? Every guy has a submissive streak. Here, let me educate u. Forever. An unforgettable scene. Email me requests or messed up ideas, by the way, anytime. I like being inspired. Or if u really want something, I give reasonable quotes on customs. have a good week!

- xoxo Helix

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Helix Hart, Babysitter, Bondage Male, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Tease, Teasing, Bondage

File Size :329 MB
    Duration :00:10:13

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3050ec4897026/Helix_-_Best_Worst_Babysitter_Ever.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Adriana Chechik - Her Fuck Puppet

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Completely bound and rendered helpless is just how Mistress Adriana loves to have her boy-toys kept. The more helpless the more she can really fuck their tight hole and train them to be the whore she desires!

Femdom, Strap-on, Anal Play, Bondage, CBT

File Size :1.53 GB
    Duration :00:18:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/041d3c13b3ef6/Adriana_Chechik_-_Her_Fuck-Puppet_1080p.mp4

16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
    Big Sister Pops His Cherry, Part 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Continued from Big Sister Pops His Cherry, Part 1, I'm no longer excited about the prospect of just prostate fucking my little brother. Now I want more. I decide that it's time that something bigger go in that virgin hole of his, so I get a BIG strap-on to fuck him with. He whimpers and whines but I tell him that his first assfuck is being recorded for posterity.. so he had better make it good. As I'm fucking him, his cock gets stiffer and stiffer so I decide to hammer the humiliation home. With my cock deep in his ass, I jerk that pathetic excuse for a dick until it's a cum fountain all over his body.

File Size :299 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:07:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/34767267e81e1/Big_Step_S_Pops_His_Cherry_Pt_2.mp4

20. Mister Krol