1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Milf [40+] - Mature | Hardcore | Granny

Discussion in 'Older Women And Mature' started by Gerrard1892, Jan 11, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Amber - mat-busty12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Released in year: 2023

Time of Clip: 0:25:55 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 874 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

2. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Phoenix Marie - Erotic Idolatry

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Phoenix Marie proves that worshiping a golden idol is a form of temptation that leads to transcendent sexual satisfaction. When Markus Dupree discovers Phoenix clad in gold in a room of sculptures and relics, he lets Phoenix guide him through a surreal and sensual journey culminating in total erotic fulfillment. Phoenix morphs fantasy into a raunchy reality for Markus, providing him with the type of pleasure typically reserved for dreams.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:32:06 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 658 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

3. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Syren De Mer - Welcome Home

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sarah (Syren De Mer) answers a knock on the door, "Rob! Oh my God!", she greets her stepson (Tyler Cruise) with a hug. "You haven't changed a bit. I thought you would be bigger", she exclaims. "Well, I'm stronger than I look", he replies."They said you wouldn't be home until next month". "I know -I wanted to surprise you", Rob says. "We even had a party planned. Your dad was going to come home from a business trip to be there", Sarah notes. "He was?". "Yeah, look at you. So handsome -so grown up. Where's your uniform?", she inquires. "I have it. I just don't like wearing it out in public. Everyone just stares at me", he says."I understand. You're still shy", stepmom says with a smile. "A little bit", he admits. "My goodness! Why are we still standing here. Come in! Welcome home", she concludes. Rob brings in his large duffel bag to the living room. "I actually had some of your favorite tea", she says, handing him a tall glass. They sit on the couch, and she asks: "How did it go?". "It was fine, you know, lots of sitting around, doing nothing", he claims. "They told me you were in some active conflict", she asserts. "Yeah, but it sounds more exciting than it really is", he responds.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:42:33 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.27 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

4. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Vanessa Videl - Ladies In Action

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 30:15 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.55 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

5. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Brianna Beach - Cant Resist

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:22:57 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 984 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

6. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Mya Evans - A MILF worth waiting for

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It never hurts to give a woman time. What do we mean by that? Well, take this scene, which features 55-year-old wife, mom and grandmother Mya Evans' second suck and fuck at 50PlusMILFs.com.We don't get to the sucking and fucking quickly. Nope. Mya takes her time, touching her body softly, getting herself all warmed up, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. The truth is this would have made a very good solo scene.But Mrs. Evans wants company. Not from her husband. From...you! That's right, this is a P.O.V. scene, and you've been waiting patiently for Mya to give you the signal, which she does after she's cum once or twice. How have you not shot your load by now? Self-control.But then she does give you the signal and takes out your cock. Then she sticks your cock in her mouth, and looking down, you're loving the sight of a hot mom sucking your dick. Of course, you're going to get to fuck her, too, because a woman like Mya doesn't do things halfway. And when you're ready.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00-23-16 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.07 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

7. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Sandy Big Boobs (EU) (49), Stefan Steel (36) - Hot Milf Sandy Big Boobs Fucks a Stranger by The Pool

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The hot German Milf Sandy Big Boobs is on vacation in the Sunny Spain and is ready to relax, get some tan lines and fuck her worries away! She puts on her sexy bathing suit, which by the way really brings out those big natural tits of hers, and goes to the pool to see if there are any hot strangers to seduce. Lucky for her, Sandy's masive breasts and super hot mature figure have no problems getting the attention of the young stranger. She invites him over and has the best poolside sex she has ever had!

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00-24-46 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.06 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

8. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Syren De Mer - Sneaky Stepmom Setup

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When I (Brick Danger) started fucking my new stepsister Dixie Lynn, I had no idea what was in store for me. She was stroking my cock, talking dirty when Syren De Mer, her mom, my new stepmother barged in on us. I thought this is it, she caught me fucking her daughter - my stepsister! But her anger quickly turned to laughter as they heckled me. April fucking fools. Turns out they planned this, Syren is actually a freak who hasn't done anal since college. Dixie got me hard to fuck my stepmom in the ass! Syren swallowed my big cock before I worshiped, penetrated her big, beautiful ass. She couldn't stop moaning as I thrust into her butt, jiggled it around. My stepmom rubbed her clit as I pounded her bum, making her orgasm hard on my dick. Her big tits bounced as she slammed her hole down on me. I fucked her from behind hard as she spanked her own ass until I came all over her. Best April Fool's of my life yet!

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:43:11 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.84 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

9. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Tanya Foxxx - How to calm a tutor? Put a collar on her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

She was the best English tutor in town, and I had to schedule a lesson with her by any means. I agreed to all of her terms, prepared the homework that she gave me over the phone, and came to her lesson. I was ready to improve my English skills, and maybe have a good fuck. Right from the start, she began to criticize my English, saying that a dumbass like me would probably misspell even the simplest words, like "dog", for instance. She began to doubt that I have any intellectual abilities at all and I couldn't stand that. - Listen to me, you're going to put your dog's collar on right now and take my cock into your dirty mouth! She was stunned for a brief moment, not really knowing what to do, but right after she obediently knelt down and began to suck my dick. It became clear that she didn't have any sex for quite a while and that she also enjoyed our little roleplay.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:31:52 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 488 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

10. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Cherie Deville - Cum Again?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sexy and playful MILF Cherie Deville has some pervy fun and teases Scott Nails while he's on an office video call. Scott can only stay focused on the job for so long when Cherie takes it up a notch and gives him a sneaky blowjob under his desk. After Cherie's superb cock sucking skills cause Scott to blow his load on his computer screen, he takes a work break to give her pussy a proper fucking!

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:41:54 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.52 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

11. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Eva (aka Eva Black) - Eva Gets Caught Masturbating, Gets Fucked Instead

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eva was having some alone time with her phone on the couch, just browsing some photos that were turning her on. After rubbing her pussy from outside and underneath her pants for a bit, her step-nephew walks in catching her in the act. He sits down and immediately makes his intentions clear, rubbing her tits from outside her top then lifting her top and playing with her small perky MILF tits and making out before pulling her pants off and revealing her silky panties. She responds in kind, pulling his pants and boxers off and immediately sucking on his hard cock, then getting completely naked herself so he can go down and lick and suck on her shaved smooth mature pussy. They start fucking, her on bottom at first, then bending her over the couch and fucking her from behind, then she mounts him and rides his cock facing him then facing away. At the end, they 69 each other and he fucks her face until he shoots a big load all over her smiling face

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:31:41 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.50 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

12. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Janet Mason - Young meat, hairy pussy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"You are in for a treat today," 54-year-old Janet Mason says to her guy, who's young enough to be her son. She's all dolled up in a sexy outfit. He showed up dressed like a slob, which is about the way things work, right? Women go out of their way to look good. Most men barely try, and what do they get? Well, in this case, they get one of the hottest MILFs in the world.Janet, who describes herself as "happily married," is from the Midwest and lives in Florida. Her hair is red. Her tits are DD-cups. Her pussy is hairy. We'd say it's happily hairy.Dream car: Jeep Grand Wagoneer.She enjoys bicycling, running and weight training. "I don't follow pro sports."Panties: "Ninety percent of the time I don't wear them. I do wear a lace thong during my workouts."How she dresses: "Living in Florida, I love to wear flirty, sexy sundresses and wedges. Very feminine."She also said, "I love being nude but I wouldn't call myself a nudist.We'd all call her a hot, sexy woman who knows what.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00-36-29 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.91 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

13. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Melanie Hicks - Perverted Son's Friend

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melanie Hicks, catches her stepson and his friend, Alex Jett, sneaking pictures of her while she's undressing. It's time to give the boys what they want and more!

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:30:08 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.29 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

14. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Syren Demar aka Syren De Mer - 14.07.2017

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:27:24 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.26 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

15. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Camilla Creampie (EU) (49) - Busty BBW Step-Mom Camilla catches Step-Son Peeking on the Older Neighbor Lady

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Camilla sees her Step-Son out in the garden, craning his neck over the fence, with his hands conspicuously hidden in front of him. When she calls him in, he tries to pretend he was just checking their garden, but eventually confesses to spying on the neighbor lady doing some topless sun tanning. Camilla is shocked, given their difference in age, but decides maybe she can relieve some pressure and let him explore his fantasy. After stripping him down to his boxers, she removes her jacket, top, and bra, and lets him suck on her massive all-natural MILF tits, then pulling off his boxers and sitting him on the counter so she can suck his cock for a bit and do some titty fucking. He returns the favor to her shaved mature pussy with his mouth and fingers, then bends her over the counter to fuck her hard from behind, then lying down, then from in front, until he can't take it anymore and fills her pussy with a big creampie load.

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:20:59 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1010 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

16. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Cherie Deville - Bohemian Asspussy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cherie Deville is an unconventional sex therapist who meets her daughter's boyfriend, Kyle Mason, for the first time. Cherie's daughter is embarrassed by how open her hippie mother is when it comes to talking about sex, and when Cherie can't stop quizzing them about their sexual relationship, her daughter hits the bottle to drown her discomfort. Kyle, however, doesn't mind hearing Cherie's thoughts on what a healthy relationship should include, which, in her opinion is a lot of fucking! While her daughter has a few too many to drink, Cherie realizes that Kyle is not getting enough sex from her prude and rude daughter, and so she serves up her own ass and offers Kyle the irresistible opportunity to fuck her in all of her holes!

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:34:43 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 849 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

17. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Julia Ann - 17.05.18

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 37mn 37s | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 3.24 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

18. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

onlythursdays - I didn't want it to happen like this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:11:07 | Quality: HD | Video: 1280x720 | File Size: 145 MB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

19. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Vikki Fox - Real sex with a camgirl neighbor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 00:32:43 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 2.76 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc

20. Gerrard1892
    Gerrard1892

Vip Poster

Alura Jenson - Tracksuit Sex Hole

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Time of Clip: 27:35 | Quality: FullHD | Video: 1920x1080 | File Size: 1.17 GB

[​IMG]

Free Download K2s.cc