1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Merciless Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by newageofx, Mar 7, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. newageofx
    HH Sadistic Cuddling

[​IMG]

Becoming expert in the newly discovered bondage cuddling arena. this one takes things next level. Hope you enjoy the 'mindfuck' category, hahaha!

File name:HHSadisticCuddling.mp4
    File Size: 182 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:17
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 4629 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

HHSadisticCuddling.mp4

2. newageofx
    Lady Kates Sissy Academy 4

[​IMG]

File name:LadyKatesSissyAcademy4.mkv
    File Size: 472 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:21:01
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3014 kb/s
    Audio: AAC HE-AAC / LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

LadyKatesSissyAcademy4.mkv

3. newageofx
    My Perfect Little Pet Part 1

[​IMG]

Goddess Belle has a large stable of male pets, so it's not surprising that she keeps one at her side even when she quietly reads. Aside from being a warm footstool, she also likes to see male obedience by how quietly he sits there ready to please and do anything she wants at a moment's notice, be it play a game of fetch or just massage her feet.

File name:MyPerfectLittlePetPart1.mp4
    File Size: 981 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:04:59
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 27.3 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MyPerfectLittlePetPart1.mp4

4. newageofx
    My Perfect Little Pet Part 2

[​IMG]

Perfect pets don't think, perfect pets obey. They are obedient and perform exactly as needed by their female owners. That's why Goddess Belle keeps this male in her stable, he does as he is told without question because he lives to serve.

File name:MyPerfectLittlePetPart2.mp4
    File Size: 1.11 GB
    Duration: 00:05:55
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 26.5 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MyPerfectLittlePetPart2.mp4

5. newageofx
    Playing a Game Of Pain Or Pleasure With My Slave

[​IMG]

Today I'm going to play a game with this slave, and I explain the rules to him as he kneels naked before me. In my hands are a deck of cards, I've decided that the red ones will bring him pleasure, whereas the black ones will result in pain. After making sure the jerk understands the rules, I shuffle the deck and have him pick a card at random. He gets lucky by choosing a red card, and I graciously allow him to lick my ass. I'm dressed head to toe in leather, and the smell and taste drives him wild. He's not as lucky when he chooses the next card and it happens to be black. I decide to punish him with painful slaps to the face, and make him thank me for the brutal blows. When it's time for him to pick again, he's scared to see that it's black once again. I torment him by clamping his nipples and twisting them while he groans in misery. Come watch the rest of our exciting "Pain or Pleasure?" card game!

File name:PlayingaGameOfPainOrPleasureWithMySlave.wmv
    File Size: 527 MB
    Duration: 00:11:01
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6500 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

PlayingaGameOfPainOrPleasureWithMySlave.wmv

6. newageofx
    Spurting Sissy Sucker

[​IMG]

File name:Spurting.mp4
    File Size: 353 MB
    Duration: 00:15:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2995 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Spurting.mp4

7. newageofx
    The Tale Of Catpig Part2

[​IMG]

We resume with the second part of this tale, as the girls relax with cake while the slave feeds from the floor and serves as an ottoman. But Goddess Karley has never whipped a man before, and that is definitely something Princess Leya means to correct. Out come the whips and out come the marks on his back as he struggles to please both ladies with his pain.

File name:TheTaleOfCatpigPart2.mp4
    File Size: 268 MB
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2670 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TheTaleOfCatpigPart2.mp4

8. newageofx
    The Tale Of Catpig Part3

[​IMG]

Slaves that fail can expect to suffer. This slave was supposed to endure whipping for Princess Leya and her friend Goddess Karley, but his pain tolerance for the whip didn't please either lady so now his cock and wallet must suffer. His cock will be electrocuted for the amusement of the ladies, and his wallet will suffer as both girls take whatever cash he has on him. After all why else would Princess Leya keep catpig around if not to use him as a human atm.

File name:TheTaleOfCatpigPart3.mp4
    File Size: 266 MB
    Duration: 00:13:56
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2504 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TheTaleOfCatpigPart3.mp4

9. newageofx
    Dahlia Rain Tenderized The Meat

[​IMG]

Goddess Dahlia Rain wants to play with one of her pathetic bitch slaves. She pulls him out of his cage and shocks his pathetic body with a cattle prod. When Goddess Dahlia thinks he is tenderized enough, she has her slave bend over her whipping horse and starts caning his pale ass. Goddess Dahlia wants her slave to lose his mind with her beatings that he can't count how many times he's been caned. Goddess Dahlia Rain is breaking in her new slave and starts teasing him by forcing him to worship her round ass and wet Goddess pussy so he knows what he's missing out on. Goddess Dahlia then chains him up so she can whip his white skin bright red. Goddess Dahlia rewards the great work by her pathetic slave by allowing him a taste of her pussy from her fingers. Goddess Dahlia Rain wants to stretch out her new slave's man pussy with her big black cock. She forces her slave's mouth over her huge strap on cock to lube it up before she starts pegging his slut hole. After his allotted time is up, Goddess Dahlia takes her position behind her slave and fills his tight man pussy with her black dong to make him her personal slut.

File name:dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_minimovie.mp4
    File Size: 1.56 GB
    Duration: 00:18:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

dahliarain_lydiasupremacy_minimovie.mp4

10. newageofx
    If I Only Was A Leprechaun

[​IMG]

Toby is all dressed up to go to a St. Patrick's day party, but get's let down when he can't get a ride. Right before he falls asleep, he wishes he was a real leprechaun so he could get all the gold, and all the hot girls. Toby awakes in his dream surrounded by two lovely women, Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink show up to give him all of his heart's truest desires. Toby finds himself inbetween the two Goddesses staring at their shaved wet pussies. Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink know that Toby is a subby bitch who is too pathetic to touch any hot girl, so they force him on his knees to watch them please themselves with big pink dildos. Bella Ink forces Toby to smell her Goddess scent, but won't let him touch her perfect Goddess body. Nikki Brooks cums on her pink dildo then forces Toby to suck on it and clean it up since Toby will never be able to please a girl or touch a Goddess. Goddess Nikki Brooks and Goddess Bella Ink know what little subby leprechaun Toby really really wants. The two Goddesses know that deep down Toby wants to suck on something long, and hard, and black. Goddess Nikki Brooks knows just the thing to put in Toby's slutty subby mouth. Nikki Brooks forces him to suck on the heel of her shoes like he wants to suck on a real man's cock. Goddess Bella Ink wants her feet to be worshipped as well, and makes Toby lick and clean her dirty shoes so they're spotless. Wanting to have a good foot worship session, the Goddesses take their shoes off and gag the subby slut bitch with their feet. Goddess Nikki asks Toby to lick everything between her toes while Goddess Bella Ink uses her stocking to smother Toby. Goddess Nikki Brooks tells her subby bitch Toby to follow the end of the rainbow for a pot of gold surprise. When Toby opens his eyes, Goddess Bella Ink pushes the back of Toby's head so he will deepthroat Nikki's hard strap on cock. Surprise, you little subby bitch! Goddesses Nikki Brooks and Bella Ink take turns thrusting their huge cocks in their subby's throat, making him drool all over himself. When the Goddesses think their cocks are wet enough from all of his spit, they bend Toby over the couch and start spit roasting his subby slut ass. Bella Ink starts pegging him on the couch while Nikki Brooks forces his head down on her long strap on cock.

File name:full_nikkibrooks_bellaink_minimovie.mp4
    File Size: 830 MB
    Duration: 00:17:30
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

full_nikkibrooks_bellaink_minimovie.mp4

11. newageofx
    I'm Thinking of My Black Studs Cock, hubby

[​IMG]

Princess Skylar can't get enough sex, sometimes she's so horny that she needs to get fucked from her cuck before her hung boyfriend gets there. Her cuck is not good enough or endowed enough to use his real cock of course so she locks him to the cage and fits him with a big mouth dildo that will get her off until her stud arrives. She lays down and touches herself, teasing him with her pussy, then tells him to stick it in. The slave gets a nice steady rhythm going and she touches her clit and thinks of her black stud. "What would your mother say if she saw me deliver a black bay?", she asks him. "You'll be home taking care of the little one while I'm out on the town getting fucked and maybe pregnant again, she says with a laugh. and a moan. She tells him that if he eats her out good enough after he cums in her she might not get pregnant and adds, "When you fuck me with the dildo, I like to imagine my black boyfriends fucking me and making you watch, each one fucking the out of me. Then they'll watch you suck out all their cum." She is getting so aroused and tells him to fuck faster, as he goes faster, she moans harder, starts to thrash until she has a mind blowing orgasm. Then there's a knock on the door.

File name:kac-Im-Thinking-of-My-Black-Studs-Cock-hubby.mp4
    File Size: 519 MB
    Duration: 00:06:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.7 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

kac-Im-Thinking-of-My-Black-Studs-Cock-hubby.mp4

12. newageofx
    Nurse AssRams Pervert

[​IMG]

HUGE STRAP-ON ASS FUCKING with MEAN VERBALS. This pervert comes into the medical office every couple of months for a PROSTATE exam. He's always jerking his horny dick & being a creep around the nurse's. He's only had 1 finger in his ass so the nurse decides to teach him a lesson he won't forget and throws a HUGE DILDO in his ass with NO WARM-UP at all. She pounds his ass mercilessly, stretching & punishing it.all the while lashing out verbally to ensure he never comes back to bother the nurse's again.

File name:nurse_assrapes_pervert.mp4
    File Size: 199 MB
    Duration: 00:06:48
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

nurse_assrapes_pervert.mp4

13. newageofx
    Such_A_Pretty_Little_Whore

[​IMG]

While the male that Dava and Angel own is a good pet, he really needs to be prettied up to better fit his role as their whore. Fortunately that is easily corrected with some lipstick as the girls pretty him up to humiliate him as much as possible.

File name:Such_A_Pretty_Little_Whore.mp4
    File Size: 108 MB
    Duration: 00:05:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2834 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Such_A_Pretty_Little_Whore.mp4

14. newageofx
    Overdue_Cleaning_Job

[​IMG]

Kim is really upset watching her lousy house slave doing a long overdue cleaning job. She punishes and humiliates him, giving him a realistic chance to do it better next time. But for now .. Whipping, spitting, cleaning, nipple play, face sitting, humiliation, face slapping, foot licking, nice refreshment, hand crushing .

File name:Overdue_Cleaning_Job.wmv
    File Size: 1.91 GB
    Duration: 00:52:43
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4999 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Overdue_Cleaning_Job.wmv

15. newageofx
    Slave_032's_Day_In_The_Dungeon

[​IMG]

Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena use their slave to give them a ride to their dungeon where they restrain him so they can whip him. They take turns turning his pale white back red with whip marks. Dressed in their latex stockings, they admire their artwork before deciding they need to work a little lower on their slave. Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena want to continue their beating of their useless slave and make him beg to cane his pale ass. The two Goddesses bend him over and take turns caning his white ass and leaving bright red marks all over it. Now that Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena have whipped and caned their pathetic slave, they want to milk the disgusting filth out of his useless balls. They restrain their slave in their dungeon and start stroking his slut stick to milk out his filth. After he finally spills his filth, they feed it to him as a reward. Disappointed with the filth production from their slave, Mistress Dahlia and Domina Helena want to pulverize his slut sacks since they are so worthless. They grab and twist his slut sacks and beat them with their crops. Maybe their pathetic slave will remember this and try harder to produce next time the Goddesses want to milk him.

File name:Slave_032's_Day_In_The_Dungeon.mp4
    File Size: 2.04 GB
    Duration: 00:24:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Slave_032's_Day_In_The_Dungeon.mp4

16. newageofx
    Leibesvisitation_2

[​IMG]

File name:Leibesvisitation_2.mkv
    File Size: 308 MB
    Duration: 00:13:42
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3010 kb/s
    Audio: AAC HE-AAC / LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Leibesvisitation_2.mkv

17. newageofx
    kissing_and_breast_worship

[​IMG]

The beautiful Goddess Kyaa & I have been flirting over twitter for awhile now.recently we were finally in the same town at the same time: Sin City, Vegas baby.in person we 'clicked' as well as we expected & you get to share a few minutes of the fun as we smooch & playfully explore each other. Kyaa just loved my breasts & I loved the way she loved them.lots of breast kissing, licking & love. If you're a fan of kissing and/or if you're a boob man you'll love this sensual vid.

File name:kissing_and_breast_worship.mp4
    File Size: 368 MB
    Duration: 00:12:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

kissing_and_breast_worship.mp4

18. newageofx
    Cock_Prisoner

[​IMG]

Mistress Lily has her pet locked in a very secure and inescapable steel chastity waist belt. She is making sure it is completely inescapable even during an erection. Mistress sensually teases and taunts him, it makes him realize just how secure the device is.

File name:Cock_Prisoner.mp4
    File Size: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:12:26
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cock_Prisoner.mp4

19. newageofx
    Exposed_Part1

[​IMG]

Domina Helena and Mistress Kendra are gorgeous. They are also two very dominant women who have no problem owning men as slaves. Today they have a new male who is coming by to humbly beg to become their property and the girls are happy to strip him, humiliate him and put him through his paces in his new life as their slave. But for him it will ultimately come at a cost, eventually removing his mask and exposing to the world that he is nothing but the property of Helena and Kendra.

File name:Exposed_Part1.mp4
    File Size: 2.06 GB
    Duration: 00:10:50
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 27.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Exposed_Part1.mp4

20. newageofx
    Queen_Qandisa_Nipple_TormentIn_Clingfilm

[​IMG]