1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Merciless Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by newageofx, Mar 7, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. newageofx
    Wwfucked up

[​IMG]

File name:Wwfucked up.mp4
    File Size: 311 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:59
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2980 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Wwfucked up.mp4

2. newageofx
    You have a slave

[​IMG]

File name:You have a slave.mp4
    File Size: 165 MB
    Duration: 00:07:17
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3022 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

You have a slave.mp4

3. newageofx
    Blondes do it better!

[​IMG]

Mistress Summer has had her boy toy slave locked in chastity for a long time and knows he is desperate to be released. She just might relent and unlock him, but only if he proves himself to her satisfaction first. It won't be easy as she intends to put him through a long strapon ordeal with her huge cock. He needs to take it properly and without complaint or he can forget his reward. For her it is fun plowing his ass deeply and hearing him moan. For him it seems endless and he tries his best to take it well for his mistress. Mistress summer loves to see him wince and squirm as she rams the dick deep in his"pussy" as it demonstrates her total dominance and superiority over her slave. The slave is suffering well for her, but will it be enough to earn his chastity release?

File name:Blondes do it better!.mp4
    File Size: 1010 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:25
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Blondes do it better!.part1.rar
    Blondes do it better!.part2.rar

4. newageofx
    Bondage Play Toy

[​IMG]

Mistress Yasmin gets off on overpowering men and turning them into helpless play toys. Her mummified gimp is tightly bound and restrained making sure he is forever oblivious to what torturous games Yasmin has in mind. She knows the best way to teach a gimp a lesson in stamina is by edging his cock over and over again with a high powered vibrator. After he has been deemed worthy of release Mistress Yasmin jerks the gimp until he can't hold back and shoots a massive load all over his mummified body.

File name:Bondage Play Toy.mp4
    File Size: 1.16 GB
    Duration: 00:14:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Bondage Play Toy.part1.rar
    Bondage Play Toy.part2.rar

5. newageofx
    Gape Maker

[​IMG]

Mistress Yasmin loves a tight, wet asshole wrapped around her cock to stretch and rip wide open. The tighter the ass the more she takes pleasure in turning it out into a loose, gaping fuck-hole. No slave is left behind as she rams her big, thick cock deep inside her bitch boy until he is screaming for mercy which is never given!

File name:Gape Maker.mp4
    File Size: 1.55 GB
    Duration: 00:19:39

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Gape Maker.part1.rar
    Gape Maker.part2.rar
    Gape Maker.part3.rar

6. newageofx
    Unworthy Bootfucker

[​IMG]

Goddess Sablique decides to allow her slave a chance to cum, but she will make sure it is on her terms and is as demoralizing as possible for him. It will be her boots he is allowed to focus on today. His attempts to worships her boots bore her and she ridicules him for his pathetic efforts. The slave is barely able to do anything right to please his mistress and she is quick to point out his many faults. With each step further she allows him to go she has him under her strict control, keeping him off balance and desperate to please her. She has him hump her ankles as she smashes his face in her ass when she finally allows her slave to release a big load all over her boots. Ofcourse Goddess Sablique makes sure he does a perfect job of cleaning up his offending mess to finalize his debasement.

File name:Unworthy Bootfucker.mp4
    File Size: 1010 MB
    Duration: 00:12:25

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Unworthy Bootfucker.part1.rar
    Unworthy Bootfucker.part2.rar

7. newageofx
    Amazon's Boot Bitch

[​IMG]

Amazon Goddess Blair is tired of being on her feet all day and needs her boots to be licked clean by her little slave as she relaxes on her throne. Her slave quickly gets to work but she is not impressed by the lack of enthusiasm he shows as he works to lick the filth off. Where is the passion, his lust for her boots? Her property should show utter appreciation for having any use at all in her world, and anything less is an insult to his statuesque owner. She coldly makes it plain that she is disgusted by him. Pathetic little men are lucky just to be enslaved by a beautiful Amazon Goddess like Blair, and they better show it.

File name:Amazon's Boot Bitch.mp4
    File Size: 982 MB
    Duration: 00:12:08

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Amazon's Boot Bitch.part1.rar
    Amazon's Boot Bitch.part2.rar

8. newageofx
    Ball Agony Bitches

[​IMG]

Cruel Asian goddesses Sami Li and Asia Perez have their pathetic white bitch slave's worthless little dick locked away in chastity, but that does not mean they have no use for his balls. The heartless duo have evil plans in mind and introduce him to the diabolical ball chariot. His otherwise useless balls are chained to the chariot to pull the cart forward. To start off Goddess Asia will be pulled along by his balls while Sami goads him onward by keeping her sexy ass just out of reach. It is very painful for the slave, but his ass is constantly whipped like an animal to keep him moving forward. His anguished groans are answered by peals of laughter from both goddesses. Not content with only Asia enjoying the ride, Sami soon joins her on the ball chariot, making the slave pull both of their weight with only his balls. Any slacking of the pace is corrected immediately by savage slashes on his increasingly red and bruised ass by both goddesses. It is a painful lesson in misery for their wimpy slave, but at least his balls finally have a purpose.

File name:Ball Agony Bitches.mp4
    File Size: 862 MB
    Duration: 00:10:39

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ball Agony Bitches.part1.rar
    Ball Agony Bitches.part2.rar

9. newageofx
    Her Suffering Ashtray

[​IMG]

Mistress Summer never lets her slave forget how little she thinks of him, and it turns her on to crush his spirit by constantly making him suffer. She enjoys the power she has over the slave, and one of the degrading things she finds most amusing is using him as her human ashtray. Blowing smoke in his face, knocking all the ash off onto his tongue, and putting the still burning hot cigarettes out on his tongue delightfully prove her superiority over the defeated slave. Most of all it is very arousing to see his sickened grimace as she makes him eat the disgusting leftover butts. Mistress Summer really enjoys smoking cigarettes, but her bad habit is much worse for her unfortunate slave.

File name:Her Suffering Ashtray.mp4
    File Size: 761 MB
    Duration: 00:09:23

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Her Suffering Ashtray.part1.rar
    Her Suffering Ashtray.part2.rar

10. newageofx
    Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing

[​IMG]

As I approach him, My slave is standing quiet, cuffed by his hands and feet to the St. Andrew's cross. Probably trying to guess what is going to happen to him, what implement I will use on him, as he can't see anything through the black hood on his head. But who says I need an implement to torture him? I got My sharp stiletto nails, do I need more? Shiny and red, they may look decorative, but My slaves know they are just as good as any of My implements for causing pain. his nipples can feel it, and his moans are a good indicator of the level of pain I cause him. But his prick that is becoming bigger and harder is also an indicator that he likes it. Is he just a masochist or is he aroused by the idea of bringing Me pleasure, even though this means pain for him? For Me, he is just a toy to use for My pleasure. I will make his suffer and enjoy it. But pain is not the only way I can make him suffer, I can also use is arousal for that. I'm sure he loves to feel My hands on his cock, to thrust and rub it against My thighs, getting more and more aroused, dreaming of a powerful orgasm. Ha! I know his cock now took over and his brain is not able to think any more, but is he really expecting Me to give him an orgasm? I'm enjoying his frustration way too much for that.

File name:Mistress Ezada Sinn - Red stiletto nails painful teasing.mp4
    File Size: 102 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 406
    Duration: 00:13:29
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 895 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

11. newageofx
    Selfish Queening Bitch

[​IMG]

Mistress Summer is in the mood for an orgasm so she decides to use her favorite pussy licking slave's tongue to get her off. Sitting on her queening throne so her slave will have proper access when licking her pussy and clit she sits commandingly right on her slave's face. She is in a generous mood and actually allows him to worship her without being locked in chastity. Of course this is not to get him off, or even for him to enjoy his own pleasure, but rather it allows her to tease his exposed cock. She does so cruelly with feather light touches of just a single finger, all the while reminding him that his cock will never enjoy the perfect pussy he is licking. Knowing she is tormenting her slave with such painfully unfulfilled lust deliciously adds to the pleasure of the slave's expert oral worship. Summer selfishly grinds out a very satisfying orgasm on his face and curtly dismisses him to go fold her clothes.

File name:Selfish Queening Bitch.mp4
    File Size: 918 MB
    Duration: 00:11:16

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Selfish Queening Bitch.part1.rar
    Selfish Queening Bitch.part2.rar

12. newageofx
    Countess Stella

[​IMG]

This clip introduces Countess Stella, an aristocratic, arrogant and dominant lady who grew-up with servants around her and who became a feared lifestyle Mistress since she discovered her sadistic desires.

The clips starts with a slave, who does the daily housework, as the arrogant Countess comes down the stairs. She is dressed in skin tight leather and boots, she wears dominant make up and jewelry, her blond hair in an aristocratic, precious style. As always, she has a thin dressage whip in her hand.

"You're still not ready with the floor?", she asks with a nasty voice and continues: "I can't see my reflection there, it's still not polished good enough!" The slave starts to shiver and apologizes but to maintain such a big mansion is simply too much work for one slave. He is so right but Stella hisses: "Down!" and she points to the lower steps close to her boots. A few seconds later the cruel whip whistles through the air.

You can watch this clip from a different perspective in the Femdom POV Clips store!

File name:Countess Stella.mp4
    File Size: 338 MB
    Duration: 00:10:13
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4464 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Countess Stella.mp4

13. newageofx
    Ella Kross - Slaves Licks My New Thigh-High Leather Boots Clean!

[​IMG]

Do you like my shiny new thigh-high leather boots? I think they're quite sexy, and my slave here happens to agree. I have an obsession with keeping my boots clean, even if they've barely been worn, and put him to work polishing them with his mouth. "Put your tongue out!" I demand, and make him lick them while I take a seat and watch. "Clean them... up and down!" I tell him sternly as I supervise the job he's doing. I watch him like a hawk, making sure he's giving me his best effort and not slacking off. It appears he needs more lube, so I have him open his mouth and spit directly into it before having him lick my boots again. I have him suck one of my heels, then the other, and spit into his mouth again to make sure it remains properly lubricated. He's not allowed to stop cleaning these boots until I say he can!

File name:Ella Kross - Slaves Licks My New Thigh-High Leather Boots Clean!.mp4
    File Size: 270 MB
    Duration: 00:08:06
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4359 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ella Kross - Slaves Licks My New Thigh-High Leather Boots Clean!.mp4

14. newageofx
    Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party

[​IMG]

File name:Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party.wmv
    File Size: 400 MB
    Duration: 00:10:46
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Louna Boris - Boot feet fetish party.wmv

15. newageofx
    Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm

[​IMG]

The little pathetic boothumper visited me to be totally and brutally abused and hopefully have a chance at an orgasm. I have already kicked his aching nuts and made him clean pre-jizz off my boots in Boothumper Earns His Orgasm Part 1, so maybe now Ill let him cum. I strap him to a chair and start beating, slapping, and punching him. I humiliate him and use his cock as a boot cleaner.I edge his cock relentlessly, stroking it against my lovely leather boots. I force a dribbling orgasm out of his cock then feed him every last drop off my boots nice and slow.

File name:Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm.mp4
    File Size: 1.03 GB
    Duration: 00:25:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5573 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Kelle Martina - Boothumper earns his orgasm.mp4

16. newageofx
    Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots

[​IMG]

File name:Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots.mp4
    File Size: 475 MB
    Duration: 00:07:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 8534 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress Nemesis - Arrogant Women In Boots.mp4

17. newageofx
    Seduced By A Giantess - PARAPHILIA51

[​IMG]

File name:Seduced By A Giantess - PARAPHILIA51.mp4
    File Size: 264 MB
    Duration: 00:10:50
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3200 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Seduced By A Giantess - PARAPHILIA51.mp4

18. newageofx
    Miss Riley - Teased and Milked

[​IMG]

Miss Riley unlocks your horny cock from chastity, she enjoys teasing your hard-on. Riley slowly strokes your cock hard, spitting on it for lubrication. She pulls her panties to the side revealing her sexy pussy and ass. She rubs your cock between her ass cheeks and softly against her nipples. It doesn't take long before you are so horny you are humping her hand. She lightens her grip making you hump just two fingers, she giggles are your desperation to cum. Miss Riley is the ultimate cock tease, she edges you so much you are able to have an orgasm with just the slightest touch of her hand.

File name:Miss Riley - Teased and Milked.wmv
    File Size: 350 MB
    Duration: 00:11:39
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, , 4000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss Riley - Teased and Milked.wmv

19. newageofx
    Ass Fucked Bitchboy

[​IMG]

Goddess Lily has plans for her slave and intends to strip it of all human and masculine dignity. She already has trained the little bitch to only bark like a when spoken to, and now she is training it to take her big strapon cock in its ass pussy without complaint. She enjoys hearing the bitch's pathetic whimpering as she fucks its asshole over and over again. It does not matter if he doesn't like it, in fact she prefers that the pegging makes him suffer for her. This is about her pleasure and satisfaction, not his. Goddess Lily will not be happy until her slave's tight little asshole is forcefully stretched open until it is totally loose and gaping wide.

File name:Ass Fucked Bitchboy.mp4
    File Size: 2.22 GB
    Duration: 00:27:54

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ass Fucked Bitchboy.part1.rar
    Ass Fucked Bitchboy.part2.rar
    Ass Fucked Bitchboy.part3.rar

20. newageofx