1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Merciless Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by newageofx, Mar 7, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. newageofx
    The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria - Locked Kicked or Lopped Off

[​IMG]

I am sitting upon the throne, presiding over the operations at Mean Girl Manor, with a slave bowing down at my feet.
    - Princess Alexandria

Ballbusting,Cbt,Chastity,Femdom

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria - Locked Kicked or Lopped Off.mp4
    File Size: 1.04 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:12:00

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Alexandria - Locked Kicked or Lopped Off.mp4

2. newageofx
    The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Lexi Chase - Sidewalk Saliva

[​IMG]

Whenever Amber and I go for a walk, we like to take some loser to drag around behind us. Plus it makes as a GREAT chair whenever we get tired and need a break from strutting in our heels. It's pretty hot outside so we make sure to stay hydrated, occasionally spitting on the sidewalk for this idiot to get it's tongue wet. (I mean, it's LUCKY to even get that privilege) Plus it ensures that it'll have NO excuse to complain about being "thirsty".
    We decide that we want this one to slither on its belly on the hot pavement behind us like the worm it is, as we casually and elegantly walk around in our stilettos, sipping on a cool refreshing drink. This worm has to crawl behind us, kissing the ground we walk on.
    Every now and then we turn and spit on the pavement in front of its ugly face. OMG you should hear the freak BEG at our feet for that glob of spit just because it came out of OUR divine mouth! To think.we used to completely reject and ignore desperate losers like this...but now we have learned how much FUN it is to keep them around just to HUMILIATE and control them like this! The Power Trip is unbelievable. ESPECIALLY when you make them PAY YOU! LOL
    Amber and I reminisce about the night before and how much fun we had! We're ALWAYS meeting hot guys and getting losers to pay for everything (Like they SHOULD!) Hot girls like us get WHATEVER we want, WHEN we want it.. that's just common knowledge. Because we had the BEST time the other night, we wanna go out AGAIN! And why shouldn't we? Hot girls can't waste their beauty by staying indoors, EW!

Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,miami,Spittin

File name:The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Lexi Chase - Sidewalk Saliva.mp4
    File Size: 1.04 GB
    Duration: 00:12:13

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - American Mean Girls - Princess Amber and Lexi Chase - Sidewalk Saliva.mp4

3. newageofx
    VL Productions - PAINFUL INFLIGHT HUMILIATION

[​IMG]

Femdom

File name:VL Productions - PAINFUL INFLIGHT HUMILIATION.mp4
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:07:06

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

VL Productions - PAINFUL INFLIGHT HUMILIATION.mp4

4. newageofx
    Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat

[​IMG]

Im taking this slave bitch for a walk. Crawling behind My heavenly heels as I lead it on all fours at the end of My leash. My divine feet in these platform sandals, smooth legs and PVC dress all shining and leading it further into temptation... it doesnt deserve the dirt on My soles, but today Im feeling generous and I will allow it to sacrifice and be blessed with only the dirt on My shoes and feet as its meal for the day - so it better enjoy and savour it! Bark, beg and whimper, pathetic little bitch grovelling at My feet. Lick My powerful soles, sucking the dirt from My heels as I laugh and humiliate it.. Using that unworthy tongue to clean My shoes until I am satisfied. Then lap up water from its doggy bowl. I dangle My shoes under its nose as it begs to worship My feet. Sniffing, then licking the sweat from My sacred soles. I am so generous to bless it with more dirt to lick off My bare soles. Sucking My toes and becoming nothing but My foot worshipping bitch. I command it on its back beneath Me as I torment its pathetic doggy dick with My shoe, humping and stroking as I thoroughly wipe My divine feet over its worthless body and rag tongue until they are spotless. I rest My feet on it as I put My heels back on and attach it back to the tree where it will remain as My guarddog on its knees until I return.

Femdom,Footworship,Human,Animal,Human,Pet,shoeslicking

File name:Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat.mp4
    File Size: 1.21 GB
    Duration: 00:21:40

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Young Goddess Kim - Dirty Feet doggy Treat.mp4

5. newageofx
    romaniangoddesses - Mistress Luna and Fait - henormous strapon fucking in pantyhose

[​IMG]

Another superb clip in which Mistress Luna uses her slave Faith. This time she humiliated Faith and destroyed his ass with a huge strapon!! First she brought her biggest strap-on and wanted to check if the slave Faith was already fit to take it all in his ass. Then she finger fuck him with lube. Then she destroyed his ass with her huge strapon.

Femdom,Strapon

File name:romaniangoddesses - Mistress Luna and Fait - henormous strapon fucking in pantyhose.mp4
    File Size: 327 MB
    Duration: 00:10:53

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

romaniangoddesses - Mistress Luna and Fait - henormous strapon fucking in pantyhose.mp4

6. newageofx
    Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Scissorhold Slave Application Denied - Andrea Rosu

[​IMG]

I have men lining up out my door begging to experience the power of my thighs wrapped around their vulnerable body. But very few can actually withstand the strength I dish out. Perhaps its because they underestimate how very strong my thighs are....or most likely they over estimate how strong they are.
    I have an eager boy waiting to be in my scissorholds. Hes practically drooling. I enjoy teasing and lulling my boys into a sense of safety by having them first worship my glorious legs. This boy cant believe just how lucky he is to have been given a chance....well...until he is placed in his first scissorhold (front facing). When I clench my quads against his neck, he immediately whimpers and his eyes grow large with fear.
    He wanted this, so he gets all of it: figure 4, front facing, standing, and of course my famous reverse head scissor. And he whimpers, gasps, and tears up. Needless to say, another boy who cant withstand the overwhelming power of my thighs.
    More Fantasies To Enjoy!

Femdom,Scissor,wrestling

File name:Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Scissorhold Slave Application Denied - Andrea Rosu.mp4
    File Size: 1.00 GB
    Duration: 00:14:22

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Andrea Rosu's Kinky Explorations - Scissorhold Slave Application Denied - Andrea Rosu.mp4

7. newageofx
    Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Athena - Vicious - Full Movie

[​IMG]

Mistress Athena doesn't need a reason to beat the living daylights out of any of her slaves. This one was no exception. A blisteringly extreme exhibition of corporal punishment that no discerning enthusiast of FemDom should miss! Caning at it's most brutal and best!!!

Bondage,Caning,Femdom,Humiliation,Latex

File name:Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Athena - Vicious - Full Movie.mp4
    File Size: 341 MB
    Duration: 00:06:37

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Athena - Vicious - Full Movie.mp4

8. newageofx
    Fun Aussie Couple - How Do My Farts Taste

[​IMG]

I love pulling your face deep into my ass with this leash. Why don't you start kissing my ass, loser? Omg I farted straight into your mouth as you were kissing my ass hahaha. Well don't stop! In fact... I want you to make out with my ass while I fart on you. So start licking it, fart bitch... I feel another big one coming.

Asian,Farting,Femdom,Fetish

File name:Fun Aussie Couple - How Do My Farts Taste.mp4
    File Size: 129 MB
    Duration: 00:05:29

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Fun Aussie Couple - How Do My Farts Taste.mp4

9. newageofx
    Gynarchy Goddess - Pegging my lifestyle maid

[​IMG]

After my collared & branded lifestyle sub slave is done cleaning the house in its maid uniform, it is called into the living room and bent over the sofa ready to test how well stretched its ass as become over the past 6 months of butt plug training 2x a week. The cock hungry slut moans like a whore as I rhythmically and roughly fuck its boy pussy until I am pleased.

Femdom,Sissy,Strapon

File name:Gynarchy Goddess - Pegging my lifestyle maid.mp4
    File Size: 632 MB
    Duration: 00:14:19

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy Goddess - Pegging my lifestyle maid.mp4

10. newageofx
    LadyAnnabelle666 - Hard ass drilling

[​IMG]

Femdom,Strapon

File name:LadyAnnabelle666 - Hard ass drilling.mp4
    File Size: 1.29 GB
    Duration: 00:11:21

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

LadyAnnabelle666 - Hard ass drilling.mp4

11. newageofx
    Serve Goddess D - Latex Shining on the Encased Sub (Ft Master Carmine)

[​IMG]

Master Carmine makes Her first visit and given Her appreciation for latex and rubber I thought it was an excellent idea to suck dummy into a helpless position in this latex vacbed while Carmine and I are wearing Our gorgeous latex outfits ourselves!
    We have too much fun ignoring him beneath Us while shining him up touching him through the vacbed, and then also shining each other sensually while he can only imagine what's happening above.
    I threw in some of My trademark facesitting and we employed some hand-over-mouth as well, just to add a little bit of helpless panic.

Bondage,Facesitting,Femdom,Latex

File name:Serve Goddess D - Latex Shining on the Encased Sub (Ft Master Carmine).mp4
    File Size: 579 MB
    Duration: 00:10:00

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Serve Goddess D - Latex Shining on the Encased Sub (Ft Master Carmine).mp4

12. newageofx
    VL Productions - THE PROSTATE CLINIC

[​IMG]

Femdom

File name:VL Productions - THE PROSTATE CLINIC.mp4
    File Size: 3.14 GB
    Duration: 00:22:20

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

VL Productions - THE PROSTATE CLINIC.mp4

13. newageofx
    Worship Myra - Crush you like a bug - DIRTY SOLES LICKING SANDALS WORSHIP _ FACE KICKING

[​IMG]

First you will be sitting in a chair and you will wipe your sandals very fast and hard on his tongue to really wipe your shoe and get all the dust off your shoe. Sometimes you can rest one shoe across his eyes as you are wiping the other shoe hard on his tongue. Then you are standing next to him and the camera can be filming up at you from next to his head and you wipe your shoe very hard and twist your shoe very hard on his tongue so that you put a lot of pressure as you twist so your foot is arched as you twist your shoe fast and hard. You can smack him and spit on his face sometimes as you laugh at him. At the end you direct him to jerk off as you stand on his chest and continue to twist your shoe very hard on his tongue and also wipe your shoe hard. He then cums all over himself and you will wipe the bottom of your shoe in his cum so it's all over the bottom of your shoe and then you twist your shoe very hard and very fast to crush all of his cum into his tongue and wipe it all off on his tongue and then you do the same thing with your other shoe and wipe off his cum from the bottom of your shoe. If any cum had got on any of your toes he must also lick off the cum from your toes.

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation,shoeslicking

File name:Worship Myra - Crush you like a bug - DIRTY SOLES LICKING SANDALS WORSHIP _ FACE KICKING.mp4
    File Size: 961 MB
    Duration: 00:15:35

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Worship Myra - Crush you like a bug - DIRTY SOLES LICKING SANDALS WORSHIP _ FACE KICKING.mp4

14. newageofx
    Female Worship - I Didn't Tell You To Come Up

[​IMG]

Featuring Bambi Doll, Blake Bensin

Assworship,Femdom,Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - I Didn't Tell You To Come Up.mp4
    File Size: 186 MB
    Duration: 00:04:10

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - I Didn't Tell You To Come Up.mp4

15. newageofx
    Female Worship - The Femdom Relationship

[​IMG]

A femdom relationship has a somewhat different dynamic. Here she controls the tv remote control while her man sits obediently by her side, and she gets sexually pleased when and how she demands. So when the show on tv gets a bit boring, Holly only has to grab him by the hair and direct him to sexually serve her pussy.

Femdom,Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - The Femdom Relationship.mp4
    File Size: 75.4 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:04:08

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - The Femdom Relationship.mp4

16. newageofx
    Female Worship - You Do As You're Told

[​IMG]

The good thing about being Lily's male is that you just get to obey. It makes life simpler knowing that you just have to listen and do what she says, with that often being taking care of her sexual needs.

Femdom,Pussy Worship

File name:Female Worship - You Do As You're Told.mp4
    File Size: 100 MB
    Duration: 00:04:43

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - You Do As You're Told.mp4

17. newageofx
    Female Worship - You Should Go Make Me A Sandwich

[​IMG]

First her man will eat her ass, then he will go make her a sandwich. He will lick gently though as Andre is snoozing, the tired kitty needed some rest from delegating all those chores to him.

Assworship Femdom

File name:Female Worship - You Should Go Make Me A Sandwich.mp4
    File Size: 94.7 MB
    Duration: 00:04:17

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Female Worship - You Should Go Make Me A Sandwich.mp4

18. newageofx
    Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Bamboo Canes Architect of his own Demise

[​IMG]

After having broken my cane on a slave, my slave is summoned in and given instructions to create me 3 new ones out of a length of bamboo and return them to me. Unbeknownst to him, he has just become the architect of his own doom.
    Upon the slave's return, he is ordered over my spanking bench so I can test out his handiwork on his own backside.
    Each of the three canes are given a good going with before all three are used together to devastating effect!

Bondage,Caning,Femdom

File name:Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Bamboo Canes Architect of his own Demise.mp4
    File Size: 1.40 GB
    Duration: 00:19:04

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy Goddess - Goddess Serena - Bamboo Canes Architect of his own Demise.mp4

19. newageofx
    Julia Softdome - Dedicated To My Cumblocking Adepts

[​IMG]

Femdom,Handjob,Milking

File name:Julia Softdome - Dedicated To My Cumblocking Adepts.mp4
    File Size: 135 MB
    Duration: 00:08:05

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Julia Softdome - Dedicated To My Cumblocking Adepts.mp4

20. newageofx
    MahoganyQen - 100x Nut Kicks Punishment from Ebony Mistress

[​IMG]

No way for naughty slave, to run away from penalty!
    Today I correct this beta with small cock, for trying to touch my body during heels worship.
    As a punishment he get 100 kicks mixed with cane whips and hand slaps straight into his disgusting tescicles
    At the end ik offer my slave deal: one extra for the end of session and 10 extra if he wish to worship my divine heels one while longer.
    Guess what he choose?

Ballbusting,Cbt,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation

File name:MahoganyQen - 100x Nut Kicks Punishment from Ebony Mistress.mp4
    File Size: 2.75 GB
    Duration: 00:11:04

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MahoganyQen - 100x Nut Kicks Punishment from Ebony Mistress.mp4