1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Merciless Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by newageofx, Mar 7, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. newageofx
    Kelly Kalashnik - Noose up, strapon in - Pegging

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kelly Kalashnik, Mistress, Outdoors, Anal Play, Breath Play, Breathplay, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Noose_up__strapon_in.mp4
    File Size: 147 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 576
    Duration: 00:09:07
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 2187 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Kelly_Kalashnik_-_Noose_up__strapon_in.mp4

2. newageofx
    KinkyMistresses - Fucked By Lilse Von Hitte - Pegging

[​IMG]

Lilse von Hitte in a simple strap-on fucking clip. She loves the tigh ass of her Slave fucked with a BBC.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Lilse Von Hitte, KinkyMistresses, Mistress, BBC, Big Black Cock, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, High Heels

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Fucked_By_Lilse_Von_Hitte.mp4
    File Size: 266 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:09:00
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Fucked_By_Lilse_Von_Hitte.mp4

3. newageofx
    KinkyMistresses - Used By Mistress Gaia and Mistress Kennya - Pegging

[​IMG]

A double femdom session with Mistress Gaia and Mistress Kennya. Both Ladies with strap-on's.. one for the Slaves ass and one for his mouth and after that 2 at the same time for his ass.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Mistress Kennya, Kennya, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:KinkyMistresses_-_Used_By_Mistress_Gaia_and_Mistress_Kennya.mp4
    File Size: 314 MB
    Duration: 00:10:37
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

KinkyMistresses_-_Used_By_Mistress_Gaia_and_Mistress_Kennya.mp4

4. newageofx
    Kosplay Keri - Harley Quinn MEATS Arthur Fleck Joker - Halloween

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kosplay Keri, Halloween, Halloween 2019, Joker, Harley Quinn, Cosplay, Extreme Domination, Supervillain, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Kosplay_Keri_Harley-Quinn-MEATS-Arthur-Fleck-Joker.mp4
    File Size: 1.14 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:29:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5444 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Kosplay_Keri_Harley-Quinn-MEATS-Arthur-Fleck-Joker.mp4

5. newageofx
    Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Extreme Ass Play Grand Finale - Pegging

[​IMG]

This was the last clip I filmed at Chez Bellatrix in Buckinghamshire with My houseboy called loser. After two and a half years of service, he was rewarded with the last strap-on session in My dungeon. Donning a latex catsuit and gasmask, I strapped him into My whipping bench to begin the festivities. One, two, then three fingers go in with little resistance and lubing My cock up, it goes straight in. After slow stroking him, I pick up the pace and start fucking his slave ass even harder. Getting the Crisco out, I see if he can handle something a bit bigger but he's being a wimp so I finger bang him a bit until he's ready for the big black dildo. Sliding it in and out of his mancunt, he is sure making a lot of noise! I verbally berate him as I continue to stuff the large dildo in his slave arse before moving in on the Grand Finale!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Extreme Domination, Latex, Catsuit, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal Dialation, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Extreme_Ass_Play_Grand_Finale.mp4
    File Size: 206 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 576
    Duration: 00:09:06
    Video: AVC, 720x, 25.000 FPS, 2974 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Extreme_Ass_Play_Grand_Finale.mp4

6. newageofx
    Lucy Task 2 - Teasing

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, TeaseAndThankYou, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Young Mistress

File name:Lucy_Task_2.mp4
    File Size: 524 MB
    Duration: 00:11:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5800 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Lucy_Task_2.mp4

7. newageofx
    Men_Are_Slaves_-_Submit_To_The_Pain__1080_HD_

[​IMG]

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Submit_To_The_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 759 MB
    Duration: 00:04:08
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 25.4 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Submit_To_The_Pain__1080_HD_.mp4

8. newageofx
    MFX Facesitting - Bad girls gang! - Full Version - Smother

[​IMG]

Today is the day to torment Jack! These seven girls come together for this, and tie him in a chair. They start with licks, drooling kisses and bites on his face, but the more uncomfortable he gets, the worse it gets! They spit into Jack's face, which is covered in sticky white saliva. Soon after, they take him on a leash to the bedroom and lay him on the bed, because the best part arrives: the seven will climb on top of him and rub their pussies and ass in his face! Being stifled by a sea of genitals, Jack goes into despair and runs out of air, but the girls have so much fun that there's no mercy. Do you think he will survive for so many girls, and among them, a BBW? Hardcore!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Group Domination, MFX Facesitting, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:MFX_Facesitting_-_Bad_girls_gang__-_Full_Version.mp4
    File Size: 2.05 GB
    Duration: 00:44:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6507 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MFX_Facesitting_-_Bad_girls_gang__-_Full_Version.mp4

9. newageofx
    Miss Jessica - Where's my dinner? - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

Jessica's husband comes back from work and demands dinner! She is disgusted, she's been doing housework and gardening all day long and is fed up of his constant demands and not appreciating her. So she grabs him by the ear and forces him onto the floor and straddles him, then swiftly sits on his face shutting him up. Wearing her lovely white silk panties she squashes his annoying face beneath her with forwards and reverse facesitting til he gets the idea.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Panty, Panties, Panty Fetish, Miss Jessica, Jessica, Mistress, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Wheres_my_dinner.mp4
    File Size: 136 MB
    Duration: 00:10:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Wheres_my_dinner.mp4

10. newageofx
    Miss Roper - Popping An 18 Year Old's Strap On Cherry - Pegging

[​IMG]

After a wild weekend at Fetish Con, young 18 year old Elis comes home to be discovered by Miss Roper. She finds that young Elis has been having quite the wild weekend and is covered in bruises. When Miss Roper asks young Elis what he's been up to, what escapades he's dabbled in; she finds out that despite the impact play that he's subjected himself to, he's not yet been filled up with the girth and length of a well endowed strap on cock. This will simply not do for Miss Roper, as when she's feasted her eyes on a frail and eager body such as Elis's, all that crosses her mind is what he looks like bent over on all fours and filled up to the brim with dick. The noises that Miss Roper extracts from this frail and eager body do not disappoint, as she drives her thick cock deep into the depths of his young tight hole. His groans of pleasure and dismay only fuel her further to see just how much his body is willing to take, just how much his body is willing to endure.

Miss Roper plays with the slave's ass, then fucks him with a strapon doggy style, in missionary, and in the end she pile drives him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Roper, Raquel Roper, Mistress, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Miss_Roper_-_Popping_An_18_Year_Old_s_Strap_On_Cherry.mp4
    File Size: 770 MB
    Duration: 00:13:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7954 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Roper_-_Popping_An_18_Year_Old_s_Strap_On_Cherry.mp4

11. newageofx
    Mistress Courtney - Spit for a Tortured Cock - CBT

[​IMG]

I have My slave wrapped in clingfilm, he is unable to move, the only part of him which is free, is his cock. A cock left lying around for Me to abuse.

I wanted to match the slaves clingfilm attire so I dressed in PVC with grey panties so I could tease him with the colour difference. he will be sure not to miss these panties as I bend over him, stomping My foot into his cock! Arching My size 3 feet over his erect cock, I dig My heel and toes in, sending pain up and and down his body.

Using My nails I can scratch his pathetic dick, making him jump with pain. Squeezing, punching and slapping those balls brings a smile to My face. I will treat him to something so special for a slave: MY SPIT!!!! A nice close up view as I spit on his cock before I slap it and make him groan. I then add pegs to his cock and then flog it with my soft red flogger, will I flog the pegs off?

A slaves cock will never get pleasure in My presence . only pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, PVC-Vinyl, CBT, Ball Abuse, Bondage Male, Bondage, Small Feet, Domination, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Spit_for_a_Tortured_Cock.mp4
    File Size: 570 MB
    Duration: 00:07:08
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Spit_for_a_Tortured_Cock.mp4

12. newageofx
    Mistress Courtney - Sweet Sticky Spit - Spitting

[​IMG]

My slave is thirsty. slaves are not allowed to drink any fluids aside from what comes from My body. Today I tease him with My school uniform, little kneed high, white socks and a red, tartan skirt so small one wrong move and you'll get an eye full.

Sucking My LOLLIPOP that tastes like orange fanta, I drip a long stream of spit down his face. Bending over I suck the lollipop hard in his face before letting My sweet spit drizzle into his mouth.

Do you like drinking Mistresses SPIT? Yes Mistress of course he does.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Domination, School Uniform, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Sweet_Sticky_Spit.mp4
    File Size: 798 MB
    Duration: 00:05:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Sweet_Sticky_Spit.mp4

13. newageofx
    Mistress Courtney - Torture Farm Inspection

[​IMG]

I am at the Torture Farm looking for new slaves to add to My 'inner circle' Each slave applies and IF they meet the minimum requirements, are invited to meet Me for an inspection. This slave in particular has applied as a CBT and Flogging slave for future clips. his body is inspected, every inch checked before I use My tools to test him.

The slaves balls will be put to the test with simple but beautiful tools: My hands and then his back and arse will be flogged with a variety of floggers, some light and finishing off with the HARD floggers.

My second slave to inspect is a kitty kat! A kitty that has been brought to Me with his cock locked up in a CHASTITY cage. I lay the slave on the bench so that I can fully look at his body, mainly so I can tease his cock through his cock cage.

Using My nipple CLAMPS to test the slaves nipples to see how sensitive they are, I am pleased with how much the slave can take.

For those of you who love the idea of having your nipples tormented and cock teased while locked in a cage - this one is for you.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Nipple Play, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Role Play, Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Flogging, CBT, Latex, Rubber, Corporal Punishment, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Torture_Farm_Inspection.mp4
    File Size: 1.20 GB
    Duration: 00:15:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Torture_Farm_Inspection.mp4

14. newageofx
    Mistress Courtney - Training a prisoner - Spitting

[​IMG]

This prisoner is here to serve Me. his first fail? A dirty water glass. For this he will learn how to do it properly. his face will be slapped and he will end up covered in My spit. Grabbing My prisoners cheeks, I open bismuth and fill it with glorious spit. Such a lucky prisoner to taste My spit.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Prison Play, Faceslapping, Domination, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Training_a_prisoner.mp4
    File Size: 1.67 GB
    Duration: 00:11:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.7 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Training_a_prisoner.mp4

15. newageofx
    Mistress Gaia - Foot Gagging Ass Fuck (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

Someone wrote some bad things about you, so you decide to get into his office and punish him. You have him on his knees and naked. He is collared and locked in chastity, with his hands tightly bound behind his back. Also to shut him up you have put a tight leather hood on him with a muzzle gag. You are sitting next to him reading a magazine and dangling your shoe. As he's moaning and trying to plead for mercy. You decide to make him suffer, slapping his face and grabbing him by the leash and making him walk on his knees you put him over a bench and align his ass with the fucking machine. As he continues to make some muffled pleas for mercy, you slap him and use your cane on his ass making him squeal even more. You put the fucking machine into his ass and switch it on. Your bitch begins to squeal as he tries to breathe through the tight leather gag, and his mechanical ass ripper does it's job. Then sitting on a chair in front of his face, you remove your shoes and taunt him with your feet. Then you decide to allow him to think he's getting a little reprieve as you remove his gag. As he briefly tries to gasp for air you quickly begin giving him a severe foot gagging. You laugh as he chokes and gargles while you stick your foot into the back of his throat. He can't escape, and you enjoy making him suffer as you pay him back with your foot gagging ass fuck.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Footdom, Foot Domination, Fucking Machine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Gagging, Foot Worship, Foot Licking, Ass Spreading

File name:Mistress_Gaia_-_Foot_Gagging_Ass_Fuck__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 626 MB
    Duration: 00:12:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6900 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Gaia_-_Foot_Gagging_Ass_Fuck__1080_HD_.mp4

16. newageofx
    Mistress Parvati - Strap on My Whore Then Pussy Worshipping - Pegging

[​IMG]

Mistress Parvati recorded today another kinky clip. She invited her slutty toy boy in her dirty bathroom and destroyed his asshole with her huge black horse dildo! After fucking his ass, Mistress wants to relax and orders her slut to worship her pussy lips, to show his devotion!

Mistress Parvati fucks her slave from behind, then has him eat her pussy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Parvati, Parvati, Mistress, Cunnilingus, Stockings, Nylons, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress_Parvati_-_Strap_on_My_Whore_Then_Pussy_Worshipping.mp4
    File Size: 239 MB
    Resolution: 1440 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:47
    Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 2001 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Parvati_-_Strap_on_My_Whore_Then_Pussy_Worshipping.mp4

17. newageofx
    Mistress Salem - Femdom Nipple Torment Total Surrender Smothered and Suctioned - Face Sitting

[​IMG]

I have My slave hooded laying back on My table.the sensory deprivation hood covers My transgender slavegirl's eyes & the penis gag shuts her mouth while I sit on her hooded face & fuck with her nipples, her breasts swollen from taking her hormones like a good girl. Mistress is in the mood for nipple torment today. I run My hands down her chest, squeeze her tits hard, slap her nipples- those tits belong to Me- her nipples get hard when I sit on her face slapping them around & I want to use My toys on those nipples- I don't like it when she's all slutty & turned on- I want the cock in her mouth keeping her moans at a minimum while I take out My nipple pumps & get to work!...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Salem, Salem, Mistress, Nipple Torture, Smothering, Smother, Nipple Play, BDSM, Hood, Tit Suction, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship, Tit Play

File name:Mistress_Salem_-_Femdom_Nipple_Torment_Total_Surrender_Smothered_and_Suctioned.mp4
    File Size: 1.24 GB
    Duration: 00:15:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Salem_-_Femdom_Nipple_Torment_Total_Surrender_Smothered_and_Suctioned.mp4

18. newageofx
    Mistress Susi - The two hole sissy slut surprised by MS and a Rubberguy

[​IMG]

Slut Candy is already bend over the fucking bench as the Latex Goddess begins. Mistress Susi is wearing a rubber black and smoly top and extra tight semi-transparent latex leggins. Sporting a nice black rubber strap-on, she is ready to use both her her sissy's holes. Starting with the mouth, the sissy struggles to suck her cock deep enough. Soon after the German Dominatrix plows her sluts helpless ass but brought back the rubber guy to keep his mouth trained. Watch as Slut Candy takes Susi's cock in his ass as he sucks the rubberboys cock too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latex, Rubber, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Mistress Susi, Susi, Mistress, Slut Candy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Bisexual Encouragement, Gay Blowjob, Forced Bi, Enforced Bi, Make Me Bi, Coerced Bi, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training, Feminisation, Feminization

File name:Mistress_Susi_-_The_two_hole_sissy_slut_surprised_by_MS_and_a_Rubberguy.mp4
    File Size: 1.26 GB
    Duration: 00:16:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 10.6 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Susi_-_The_two_hole_sissy_slut_surprised_by_MS_and_a_Rubberguy.mp4

19. newageofx
    Naomi Swann - Who's The Boss Now

[​IMG]

Naomi Swann is the personal assistant of any man's dreams. She aims for pure perfection and the job isn't over until you're satisfied.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Naomi Swann, Boots, Gloves, Boss, Employee, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Femdom Sex, Fucking, Annilingus, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Blowjob

File name:Naomi_Swann_-_Who_s_The_Boss_Now.mp4
    File Size: 1.52 GB
    Duration: 00:39:17
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5363 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Naomi_Swann_-_Who_s_The_Boss_Now.mp4

20. newageofx
    Queens_Of_Kink_-_Humiliated_Human_Garbage_-_Mistress_Tess_and_Fetish_Liza

[​IMG]

He had one task and even that was too much for our house boy andrew! What a total loser! Instead of cleaning the kitchen properly, he left things untidy and now he will get his punishment. Forget bringing in the garbage bin, he IS the garbage bin now. That is right, he will kneel in front of us and get all the NASTY and disgusting FOOD LEFTOVERS over his face and body. He will be forced to inhale the stench, he will be SPLOSHED with all kinds of gross and rotten food. He deserves nothing more than to be our GARBAGE BIN and be humiliated!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Queens of Kink, Fetish Liza, Liza, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Food Porn, Food Fetish, Food Crush, Crushing, Humiliation, Degradation, Double Domme

File name:Queens_Of_Kink_-_Humiliated_Human_Garbage_-_Mistress_Tess_and_Fetish_Liza.mp4
    File Size: 347 MB
    Duration: 00:09:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Queens_Of_Kink_-_Humiliated_Human_Garbage_-_Mistress_Tess_and_Fetish_Liza.mp4