1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Merciless Mistresses

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by newageofx, Mar 7, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. newageofx
    Amator - Star Mistress Luci - Fireworks for his small dick - CBT

[​IMG]

The lady had given up an announcement that she looks for a real man as a slave. When she opened the trousers of the "man" she had to laugh first of all loud. Not even 3 cm and he meant he would be a man!!! The punishment for this impertinence turned out therefore then more painfully. No matter how loud the "man" screamed then into his gag and begged for pardon, there was no mercy with him and his small "dicklet"!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amator, Mistress Luci, Luci, Mistress, SPH, CBT, Wax, Waxed, Waxins, Wax Played, Small Penis Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Cock Humiliation, BDSM, Bondage Male, Bondage, Dominatrix, Electric Play, Electric, Fetish, Gag, Mask, Medical Fetish, Slave, Sub, Submissive, Traight, Tens Unit, Thirdparty

File name:Am_-_St_Mi_Lu_-_Fi_f_h_s_d.mp4
    File Size: 763 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:20:46
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5001 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Am_-_St_Mi_Lu_-_Fi_f_h_s_d.mp4

2. newageofx
    Bound Men Wanked - Nicole Love - Strict Nicole Loves To Give Handjobs - Forced Orgasm

[​IMG]

Just click on that play button and check out how this fellow is tied up and getting a hand job from this sexy brunette named Nicole Love. She plays with him and wanks him off just to shut him up because this guy can't hold his mouth until he blast a fresh cum shot out of his huge hard cock.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nicole Love, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Brunette, Crop, Edging, Flogging, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:B_M_Wa_-_N_Lo_-_St_N_Lo_T_Gi_Han.mp4
    File Size: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:30:02
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

B_M_Wa_-_N_Lo_-_St_N_Lo_T_Gi_Han.mp4

3. newageofx
    ClubDom - Yurizan Beltran - Pumping his bitch ass - Pegging

[​IMG]

Mistress Yuri has a passion for fucking men in the ass. She enjoys taking their manhood one inch at a time. Yuri pulls a male bitch out of a cage and runs her strap on dick down his throat. Then she flips him over and fucks his bitch hole in two different position. Yuri is fire, humiliating the slut as she rides his ass hard.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubDom, Yurizan Beltran, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anus Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cl_-_Yur_Bel_-_Pum_h_bi_a.mp4
    File Size: 215 MB
    Duration: 00:06:29
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4478 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Cl_-_Yur_Bel_-_Pum_h_bi_a.mp4

4. newageofx
    Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Drained By The Milking Machine - Complete - Forced Orgasm

[​IMG]

A milking machine unlike no other is employed in this scene to drain the slave under the strict supervision of Mistress Eleise.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Eleise de Lacy, Mistress, Milking Machine, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Bondage Male, Bondage, Gasmask, CBT

File name:Fe_Fat_Fi_-_Mis_El_d_La_-_Dr_B_T_Mil_Mac_-_Com.mp4
    File Size: 291 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:05:39
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6998 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Fe_Fat_Fi_-_Mis_El_d_La_-_Dr_B_T_Mil_Mac_-_Com.mp4

5. newageofx
    Goddess Tangent - Reunites love with PAIN - CBT

[​IMG]

Oh, Poor Arya. Her and her husband just can't seem to please one another. let's face it. Jay isn't much of a man, submissive and annoying And she just wants to serve. But when their marriage started to go bust because they can't satisfy each others' fantasies. Arya decided to call for the help of the Goddess Tangent. After an hour or so, the beautiful Goddess Tangent is there. She has Arya, naked on the floor. Then Jay, Arya's husband comes in. Amazed to see the beautiful Dominatrix and how Arya is so well trained, Jay is dumbfounded by Arya's plan to have the Goddess save their marriage with PAIN. Soon, Jay is naked. They both worship her boots, with their tongues. But that's not enough. it never is. Corporal punishment, CBT, tongue and tit Torment. and oh no. more PAIN. They will renew their love with pain. They will learn to obey properly and in doing so find a better love for one another. The Goddess Tangent is unlike anyone you have ever met. Beautiful, talented and sadistic but she has a heart. She will help this lost couple reignite their love. with pain and servitude. Starring the beautiful Goddess Tangent, petite fetish model, Arya Violet and Jay Wimp.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Tangent, Goddess, Femdom Goddess, Boots, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, CBT

File name:Go_Tan_-_Reu_lo_w_PA.mp4
    File Size: 726 MB
    Duration: 00:31:47
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2998 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Go_Tan_-_Reu_lo_w_PA.mp4

6. newageofx
    Jasmine Mendez - Jasmine Toilet Pig Cleaner! (1080 HD)

[​IMG]

It's toilet licking day in the jasmine mansion and all men serve a purpose.

Oink for me filthy Pig , I verbally and Physically abused his mouth and face, spit slapped and flushed his face multiple times just for my entertainment.

Toilet losers are the lowest type of slaves and after consuming and serving me this way, they will be for ever my pig.

Stick your tongue out and lick my piss off toilet and thank me you worthless loser.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Jasmine Mendez, Toilet, Toilet Fetish, Toilet Slavery, Boots, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Jas_Me_-_Ja_Toi_P_Cl___1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 472 MB
    Duration: 00:05:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LTP

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Jas_Me_-_Ja_Toi_P_Cl___1080_HD_.mp4

7. newageofx
    Vicious Femdom Empire - Foot Feeder - Marley Brinx - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

When slaves are hungry Mistress Marley Brinx gives them exactly what they need. A mouth full of her beautiful 9.5 size feet shoved right down their throat.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Marley Brinx, Femdom Empire, Brunette, Foot Fetish, High Heels, Heesl Worship, Humiliation, Degradation, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship

File name:MaFoWor1080.mp4
    File Size: 1.01 GB
    Duration: 00:12:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

MaFoWor1080.mp4

8. newageofx
    Christina QCCP - Cocklock Protocol - Chastity

[​IMG]

Keyholder? Ha. That's a joke. If you need that dick locked up (and if you're reading this, you do, jerkaddict), come see me - for just a couple dollars, you can come to my flat, I'll inspect you, and lock you in with one of MY locks. That's it. One week, one lock, ZERO escape. seriously.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom POV, POV, Christina QCCP, Chastity, Tease & Denial, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Ch_QC_-_C_Pr.mp4
    File Size: 200 MB
    Duration: 00:02:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9455 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Ch_QC_-_C_Pr.mp4

9. newageofx
    Femme Fatale Films - Mistress Heather - Imagination - Part 1 - Chastity

[​IMG]

Imagination can carry you to extraordinary places and if you follow my instructions during this film, you will reap orgasmic rewards! Picture yourself lying on my bondage bed, eagerly awaiting the attention of your Mistress. bound, gagged, chastised and desperate to cum. The journey I will take you on, not only gives you an intimate insight into the life of one of my personal slaves, but will give you an explosive release and the satisfaction that in doing so, a little piece of you will become mine.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FemmeFataleFilms, Femme Fatale Films, Mistress Heather, Heather, Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Chastity, Tease, Teasing, Chastity Male, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_1.mp4
    File Size: 317 MB
    Duration: 00:06:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7011 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

F_F_F_-_Mi_H_-_Im_-_Part_1.mp4

10. newageofx
    Lady Bellatrix - Latex Dress Worship - Teasing

[​IMG]

After spending a whole day teasing her slave in chastity, Lady Bellatrix graciously decides to reward him. After all she has been prancing around in her latest latex dress the whole time. She is so pleased with the way he shines it before heading out for a night on the town that she even gives him a pat on the head.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Gasmask, Bellatrix, Latex, Rubber, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:L_Be_-_La_Dr_Wo.mp4
    File Size: 185 MB
    Duration: 00:04:20
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5832 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

L_Be_-_La_Dr_Wo.mp4

11. newageofx
    Men Are Slaves - Jessie Parker - Bad Puppy Gets Whipped

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Jessie Parker, Men Are Slaves, MenAreSlaves

File name:M_A_S_-_J_Pa_-_B_Pu_G_Wh.mp4
    File Size: 1.06 GB
    Duration: 00:06:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 21.9 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

M_A_S_-_J_Pa_-_B_Pu_G_Wh.mp4

12. newageofx
    The Milk Maid! - Handjob

[​IMG]

This week I bring back one of my favorite sexual toys - the Milking Table!! This thing is so hot and dirty! First I invite a new "friend" and give him a massage on the table. When i can tell he's aroused I have him flip over and slide his cock and balls down into the hole! then I crawl underneath and start giving him my "special" massage, slowly stroking his hanging balls and stiff cock and seeing him squird around on the table while I pleasure him. I try to edge him as long as I can before eating the cum!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:T_M_Ma_.mp4
    File Size: 634 MB
    Duration: 00:17:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

T_M_Ma_.mp4

13. newageofx
    The Venus Girls - Helly Mae Hellfire, Eva Notty - Basketball Team Cum Shot Contest - Handjob

[​IMG]

It's your HONEYMOON AND YOUR WIFE IS KICKING YOU OUT OF THE BED. "YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN THE CORNER, WITH YOUR FACE IN MY PANTIES, HUBBY. NOW THAT WE'RE MARRIED, I'M BRINGING NEW GUYS OVER EVERY NIGHT." She is going to be playing with her Big Breasted friend and her boy toy's cock. Not your cock. Your cock is going to be Humiliated while SHE STROKES ANOTHER MAN, a young studly cock. The only kind that can satisfy ME. The girls laugh at hubby and his "3 Drop Cock." They demand a young cock with a HUGE LOAD. "While I stroke my hard cock, you can get over here and take a deep inhale of my ass, Hubby." The real man gets his hard cock buried in Eva's massive Boobs, HUBBY has to rub his cock against wifey's feet. With hubby's face in Wifey's beautiful ass, Boy Toy shoots a big load. If hubby is lucky, the girls will let him clean it up. "YOU ARE ONLY WORTH MY FEET. KEEP POUNDING YOUR WORTHLESS COCK AGAINST MY FOOT." "SHUT-UP HUBBY. WE DON'T LIKE GUYS THAT TALK. WE ONLY LIKE ROCK HARD COCKS."

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Eva Notty, Hellfire Mae Hellfire, Dual Domination, Double Domination, The Venus Girls, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:T_Ve_Gi_-_He_M_Hel__E_N-_B_T_C_S_Co.mp4
    File Size: 567 MB
    Duration: 00:15:28
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4988 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

T_Ve_Gi_-_He_M_Hel__E_N-_B_T_C_S_Co.mp4

14. newageofx
    Men Are Slaves - Leya Falcon, Goddess Karley - Tickle Tits - Part 1-2 (4K) - Humiliation

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, MenAreSlaves, Men Are Slaves, Leya Falcon, Tickling, Goddess Karley, Dual Domination, Double Domination, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Foot Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, CBT, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:TiTi_-_Part_1-2.mp4
    File Size: 4.02 GB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:20:32
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 28.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

TiTi_-_Part_1-2.mp4

15. newageofx
    Brutal-Facesitting - Melanie Mayer (1080 HD) - Pussy Worship

[​IMG]

This stunning brunette is wearing her sexiest heels . This calls for a foot/boot worship session! After doing just that, her slave gets to sniff her derriere. The girl then rides his face, thoroughly enjoying her latest facesitting session. After getting completely naked, she dominates and humiliates him some more. This all ends with an orgasm!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Melanie Mayer, Brutal-Facesitting, Cunnilingus, High Heels, Female Orgasms, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking

File name:B-F_-_Me_Ma__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 755 MB
    Duration: 00:20:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4878 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

B-F_-_Me_Ma__1080_HD_.mp4

16. newageofx
    ClubStiletto - You Sound Like A Pig Having An Orgasm (1080 HD) - Miss Xi - CBT

[​IMG]

The scene opens with Miss Xi already inflicting pain on her slaves balls. She uses one tool to hold the balls in place and others to squeeze them. The bound slave is whining and kicking like a little bitch. "You know what my favorite thing is to do to balls?" she asks her slave but before he can reply she starts to punch them relentlessly. Xi reaches into her box of tricks to reveal a magic wand. She applies it to the slaves balls which really gets him kicking. She then focuses on his tiny little cock and despite his kicking she decides to turn it up to high. She then wraps a chain around his cock and balls and then takes the electric wand to the medal. "I love electricity and metal" Xi says with a giggle.

Using chains, tweezers, pliers and electricity she soon has the slave groaning and kicking uncontrollably. "You sound like a pig having an orgasm" she howls with laughter. She then starts to flick his cock head with her finger and orders him to say "I'm a little bitch." Next comes a mallet to the balls combined with more electricity. She then takes the chain and starts to use it on his cock, balls and legs before clasping his cock again and rolling over it with a spurred roller. Finally she takes a break to talk to him about some ways she could completely have his balls removed all together. Finally the sweating pig slave has a chance to relax. but not for long, here comes some more electricity. Xi could do this all day!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Xi, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, CBT, Asian, Electric Play, Electric

File name:ClSt_-_Y_S_Li_A_P_Ha_A_Or__1080_HD_.mp4
    File Size: 869 MB
    Duration: 00:11:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9971 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

ClSt_-_Y_S_Li_A_P_Ha_A_Or__1080_HD_.mp4

17. newageofx
    Dominatrix Annabelle - Suspended! In more ways than One!

[​IMG]

Suspended upside down is one thing, but then experiencing a blood rush to his head, and remaining suspended in this position for what can only be described as 'eternity' is quite another thing! Although the movie duration does not provide an indication of how long he was actually suspended for upside down, he was in this position for an hour! Now, I will just add, all precautions were taken to ensure he was sufficiently comfortable, other than his peachy buttocks! Yes his bottom received my undivided attention, providing a most sensational round of whip cracking thwacks. Filming outside was a little touch and go, as the night before I woke up to a spectacular thunderstorm. Having rushed to my office, I grabbed my camera and captured it on film. Whilst I didn't get the falk lightning, the flashes were still very impressive. It's most apt for what you're about to experience through this movie!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dominatrix Annabelle, Annabelle, Boots, Bootlicking, High Heels, Boot Worship, Bondage Male, Bondage, Reverse Bondage, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Do_An_-_Sus__In_m_w_th_O_.mp4
    File Size: 433 MB
    Duration: 00:11:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4995 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

Do_An_-_Sus__In_m_w_th_O_.mp4

18. newageofx
    FuckedFeet - Hot Redhead, Hope Howell Makes Me Pop Twice! - Foot Worship

[​IMG]

Hope Howell is a hot REDHEAD who I also met at the most at a XXX expo. The night before our scene, I was cruising around the convention floor and stopped by her booth. Hope was a girl I had wanted to work with for about a year or so. I heard she has great feet with SUPER WRINKLED SOLES and I was hoping she'd be available to work for my site. Lo an behold, she had some time the next day so I jumped at the opportunity! I invited her back to my hotel room and she had perfect black closed toe heels on. These heels made her feet VERY SWEATY! She has really soft size 6.5 feet. Her feet are so soft, I figured she must get pedicures very often, which she does. However, her feet are SO TICKLISH, it's not an easy thing for her, lol. She's 23 years old and she also enjoys giving footjobs. I start her off by having her dangle her heels off her feet. Just look at those HIGH ARCHES popping right out of those heels!! She has deep arches, too. The neat thing about Hope Howell is that, when she points her toes, wiggles her toes or ESPECIALLY when she SPREADS HER TOES, her soles are SO WRINKLED, that the wrinkles even MOVE! It's so sexy and hot.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, FuckedFeet, Hope Howell, Redhead, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Hope Howel

File name:FFHoHoWeb.mp4
    File Size: 1.87 GB
    Duration: 00:32:21
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7963 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

FFHoHoWeb.mp4

19. newageofx
    Goddess Tangent - Rubber Dolls Demise (p1)

[​IMG]

In this first part, rubber clad plaything, Liana Lawson, is teasingly toyed with as Goddess Tangent invades her glossy pouting mouth with Her cruel hands then gags and binds her limbs before really having some fun. Goddess' rubber doll's boner is a throbbing target for Her. She decides it is time to entertain Herself and proceeds to stuff the demure gimp's dick into the pump and uses Her doll's already filled mouth for Her spitting pleasure. Since its now unable to fit in the chastity Goddess had originally wanted, she's going to have to pay the consequence. Goddess deviously inflates and deflates Her doll's dick as she quivers, amusedly bringing her tender cock to swell till it looks close to bursting! This is just the beginning warmup for the deep, deep urethral sounding, CBT, and tease and denial torment to come. In Part 2

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Tangent, Latex, Rubber, Goddess, Tangent, TS Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, Ball Gagged, Gagged, Gimp, Hand Gagged Fetish, Penis Pump, Rubber Bondage, Bondage, Spitting, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Transgender

File name:G_T_-_Ru_Do_De__p1_.mp4
    File Size: 1.35 GB
    Duration: 00:19:10
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9967 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

G_T_-_Ru_Do_De__p1_.mp4

20. newageofx
    Miss Hybrid - Spunky Nylon Foot Job

[​IMG]

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Misshybrid, Mistress, Hybrid, Stockings, Nylons, Footjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:JoStFJ2-01_MPFHD.mp4
    File Size: 189 MB
    Resolution: 3840 x 2160
    Duration: 00:08:27
    Video: AVC, 3840x, 25.000 FPS, 2992 kb/s

[​IMG]

D O W N L O A D:

JoStFJ2-01_MPFHD.mp4