1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Luxury Goddess | Elite Female Domination

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 27, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat Dior Slave Teased In Chastity
    [​IMG]
    Video language: English

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 835.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat Dior Slave Teased In Chastity

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 816.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Katie Kush - Boot Bitch Orgasms

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brittany Andrews - Man No More (2021)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Femdom

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Duration: 11:37
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 846.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Brittany Andrews - Man No More (2021)

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity (2021)
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat Dior
    Genres: Femdom

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to her and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 835.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity (2021)

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Yin Suspended Sleepsack
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

The second video in this update shows Gumbi in a Mr S leather combo sleepsack-straitjacket, with a padded hood. We have shot many videos with Gumbi which you can find on this website by searching for the word 'Gumbi' in the search window at the upper-left of this page. Gumbi is suspended by his shoulders and feet on Mistress Yin's suspension frame. By using two crank hoists, Yin is able to slowly invert Gumbi so he's hanging completely upside-down. Yin mentions that her gear was built by Corey at MetalBound in Florida. As I said in this the interview, Corey has built a lot of gear for Mistresses on the East coast.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:17
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 141.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Yin Suspended Sleepsack

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Troy Orleans - Bubbler Bottle Torment
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

Hey everyone, lets hope the covid-19 vaccine does the trick. I think we have a long way to go before we're in the clear. Vaccinating everyone on the planet is going to take a while, and with new strains surfacing we will be wearing masks for quite a while. So, while we're spending a lot of time indoors, watching kinky videos is the way to go!
    This is a great video I shot years ago with Mistress Troy Orleans and her friend Gumbi. Troy has a fantastic studio on 5th avenue, in the heart of New York City, and this is where I filmed this scene. Troy has been in business for a number of years, and has a lot of experience with kink and fetish. She owns a lot of gear and knows how to use it all. She's quite inventive, and never at a loss for what to do next.

Duration: 11:29
    Video: 720x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 132.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Troy Orleans - Bubbler Bottle Torment

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Natalya
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging, Ass Fetis

A potential slave wants to serve me. I feel that his self-control and discipline need to be tested, first. As a slave, he will only be permitted to cum when he is given permission by me. I look amazing in my leggings, and I know that he is weak for me when I wear them. I tease and deny the slave with my body. Especially my very sexy ass. He is only allowed to jerk following my precise instructions. If he cums without my permission, he will need to be put in chastity. I will make him sign a keyholder contract and I will keep the keys. Does the new slave have enough self-discipline to pass my test? Get the clip to know!

Duration: 11:25
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6816kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 595.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slaves Self Control Tested Aith Edging Exercises

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos Black Widow Needs A New Husband
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Brianna, Lola
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Electric Play, Milking

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-daddy, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her fathers testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the.

Duration: 12:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 561.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Black Widow Needs A New Husband

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Peeping Tom to Oral Slave
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Rocky Emerson
    Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Pussy Worshi

Amazon Goddess Rocky has caught Draven AGAIN. He is an unrelenting peeping tom and she is going to use his weaknesses against him. This time he's going to pay for his perversions with his mouth. Tied up in bondage and used as an oral service slave he is living his best life between his Mistresses' legs. First on pussy duty and then devoted to her ass, draven is not allowed to touch his cock while he pleasures his hot and kinky neighbor. Once she is satisfied he is locked away in her closet until she needs his services again.

Duration: 12:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9832kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 899.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Peeping Tom to Oral Slave

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Lacy Lennon
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Spitting, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy Lennon has an extremely greedy pussy that always gets her way no matter what. When she demands to be licked her slave has no choice but to open his mouth and please her greedy holes. He is just a puppet to be controlled as he remains locked in a leather straight jacket to be face fucked at any moment. Mistress Lacy spits in his mouth, grabs him by the back of the head and yanks his tongue deep into her pussy. There is no escape from the wrath of a vicious redhead when they are craving mindblowing orgasms.

Duration: 11:42
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9820kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 852.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Lacy Lennon - Greedy Face Fuck

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Macy Cartel
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
    Audio: 235kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boot Bitch Orgasms
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Katie Kush
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumsho

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
    Audio: 113kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 816.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Black Widow Needs A New Husband
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brianna, Lola
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Fucking, Taboo, Electric Play, Milkin

Brianna and Lola plan to milk Briannas third husband until it expires. Lola wants a new step-, shes sick of this one. Brianna agrees its in the familys best interest to move on to husband number four, as shes completely drained threes finances. Threes doctor advised its wife not to let his heart rate go up. Three isnt in the best of health, and constant sexual stimulation could be very bad for its weak cardiovascular system. Lola sucks a long piece of pink candy as she controls the electroshock unit attached to her testicles. Brianna controls the tube suctioned around her husbands penis, keeping him constantly at the height of sexual arousal. Brianna has laid out the plan perfectly. Threes medical history has been carefully documented. The doctor has recorded the condition of threes weak heart. There should be no suspicion when Brianna goes to collect the insurance payment. Poor, unhealthy, man must have passed during sex with his beautiful wife. It happens to men all the time. Lola.

Duration: 12:22
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5877kbps
    Audio: 310kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 561.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Black Widow Needs A New Husband

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Scarlett Loves Dominate
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Scarlett
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The lovely Scarlett has a special passion for quirky games that feature dominants and slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 11:44
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 264.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Scarlett Loves Dominate

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Axa Jay
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Axa Jay

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 727.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Axa Jay

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Axa Jay
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Axa Jay
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting

The bottomless brat girl has fun to pull his balls high up to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals... she beat and whip his bollocks merciless. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and ass cheeks to his manhood further. Take him in the bathroom to kick him hard in the balls!

Duration: 12:11
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
    Audio: 375kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 470.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Axa Jay

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Rodea
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Rodea
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 735.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Rodea

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings
    [​IMG]
    Studio: GoddessRodea
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship,Brat Girls

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 735.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos All Your Savings

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Selena Likes Dominate Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Selena
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

The slave knew what awaited him, but could not resist the spell of the Russian lady. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 12:08
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2159kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 201.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Selena Likes Dominate Part 2