1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Luxury Goddess | Elite Female Domination

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 27, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Man No More - Brittany Andrews
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity
    Video language: English

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

Format: mp4
    Duration: 11:37
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
    Audio: 114kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 846.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Man No More - Brittany Andrews

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boot Slave Tease - Asia Perez
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Asia Perez
    Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Lingerie, Humiliation

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

Duration: 12:12
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9792kbps
    Audio: 120kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 886.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Boot Slave Tease - Asia Perez

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp
    [​IMG]

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
    Audio: 239kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 998.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Shawna Leneé Begging Boot Bitch
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Studio: FemdomEmpire
    Cast: Shawna Leneé
    Genres: Femdom, Big Tits, Blonde, Latex, High Heels, Boot Licking

Mistress Shawna haughtily commands her slave to lick her beautiful fashion boots clean, telling him that she is a Goddess and he is nothing but a pathetic bitch who has to beg her to abuse him. And abuse him she does, as Shawna makes sure every inch of her leather boots is licked clean before trampling his face, neck and cock with her boots while using his tongue as a boot wipe for her soles. Shawna can't help but laugh as her groveling bitch begs her to abuse and humiliate him, just as she commanded.

Duration: 11:50
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8155kbps
    Audio: 300kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 733.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Shawna Leneé Begging Boot Bitch

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Facesits Her Debt Slave
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Kat
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees

Duration: 11:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Leg Humping, Brat Girls, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels

Kat wants her old simp to oil her perfect young body. The simp adores her incredible ass. Its chastity starts to feel tight. Kat loves being worshipped and adored for her beauty. She humiliates the old man and reminds it that it is unloved. It exists to be used by the beautiful young girl. Kat decides that it will be funny to let her beta out of chastity. She wants to see the desperate fool try to fuck her legs. The old fool is so brainless. It humps and humps. When Kat is finished amusing herself with the fool, she locks it back up.

Duration: 11:54
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11218kbps
    Audio: 239kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 998.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat - Oil My Ass Then Fuck My Legs Old Simp

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

This creep was looking at our beautiful and divine bodies and asses. I and Mistress Mavka decided to use him as our toy. He had to worship our amazing and perfect asses. Kiss them, sniff them. Of course, he is a loser so he will never see them naked. He had to do it through my amazing shiny latex dress, and Mistress Mavka's shiny leggings. Anyway, this was heaven for this pathetic loser.

Duration: 11:00
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
    Audio: 156kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 484.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ass Worship For Me and Mistress Mavka - Full HD 1080p

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Something For Foot Lovers - HD 720p
    [​IMG]

Time to worship feet of your Mistress! Lick them and adore them! Now my foots are your whole world...

Duration: 11:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11006kbps
    Audio: 246kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 940.0 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Something For Foot Lovers - HD 720p

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

We both love medical and cruel play. So I and Mistress Mavka decided to penetrate and stretch this slave urethra with metal sounds! Deep sounding only will be too easy for him, so we put his gas mask and give him also a breathplay which he will remember! The biggest sound diameter was in the size of my finger! I'm sure it was painful for his dick! But we are not mean only, from the pleasant part he could taste my delightful breath mixed with cigarette smoke exhaled through the gas mask tube, so he could cough with my air!

Duration: 12:04
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
    Audio: 122kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 710.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Sounding and Breath Play - Full HD 1080p

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Rocky Emerson
    Genres: Femdom, Cuckolding, Humiliation, Hardcore, Blowjob, Handjob, Stocking

You are locked up in two cages- a chastity cage and a puppy cage. Your mistress- Rocky Emerson, loves knowing exactly where you are at all times. She is a vision in latex lingerie with her big tits out on display. This tattooed goddess has you weak and wanting more all the time. You like knowing that you are locked up and constantly at attention. She allows you to worship her through the metal bars with only your eyes before bringing her hot boyfriend in and showing you what a REAL dick looks like. She gives him a BJ and then they fuck right on top of your cage! You're to lick her pussy juice off his dick a few times but get zero satisfaction in the end, besides being a good caged slave, of course.

Duration: 11:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
    Audio: 119kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 803.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Rocky Emerson - Amazon's Caged Cuckold

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease
    [​IMG]

Mistress Asia Perez notices her beautiful leather boots are dirty and calls slave Draven in. On his hands and knees, leash in his mouth, this slave knows his place but obviously doesn't know how to clean boots so it's time for a lesson! He goes after the leather using his tongue with gusto, getting every crack, crevice and plane on the heel before cleaning the bottom of her filthy shoe, subject to humiliation the whole time. Laying down, he is trampled by her boots and her words. Once he has pleased his Mistress she teases him with her round ass, sticking it in his face. Almost close enough for him to sniff it!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Asia Perez Boot Slave Tease

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Farewell to our friend ModeNarr
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination

These are two classic videos from the archives, featuring how stuff happens at the SeriousBondage Institute. Kinky people would come and go all the time, and we would play with bondage and kink whenever they showed up. The point of this was to shoot videos, but it was also about making friends with other kink-minded people. There are two videos in this update, both featuring our Mistress friend from Northern California, and our friend 'ModeNarr' from Germany. We met our Mistress friend years earlier through MedicalToys who was also located in Northern California. She would drive down to San Francisco from time to time, and on this weekend we had special plans for both her and ModeNarr.

Duration: 11:47
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 265.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Farewell to our friend ModeNarr

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Boot Slave Tease - Mistress Asia Perez - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Boot Slave Tease - Mistress Asia Perez - Full HD 1080p

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Princess Nataya & Riley
    [​IMG]
    Studio: BratPrincess
    Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley

Another slave has lost its job due. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but manages n.

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Nataya & Riley

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Axa Jay
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgas

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 727.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

All Your Savings
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Rodea
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heel

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financi.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 735.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download All Your Savings

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brittany Andrews - Man No More
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Brittany Andrews
    Genres: Femdom, FaceSitting, Chastity, Smothering

Goddess Brittany Andrews paid for what was supposed to be a top-notch human statue but she is finding it to be quite a failure. The brochure claimed it could hold any position for weeks at a time yet it struggles to last for even a few days. Before she requests a refund she decides he might be better kept as a seat cushion than a pretty object for decoration. Goddess Brittany orders it to lay on it's back like a proper piece of furniture as she tests out his new role under her latex covered ass. She doesn't care that it needs to breathe as a piece of furniture must learn to stay still no matter the cost. Her new seat cushion is tested to the extremes to see if it has what it takes to please her. If it can't handle living under her ass then she might just toss it out in the dumpster with the rest of the trash.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Brittany Andrews - Man No More

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Brittany Andrews Man No More
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Brittany Andrews Man No More

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Princess Nataya and Riley Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute
    [​IMG]

This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair.

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Princess Nataya and Riley Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat Dior
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Stockings, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Slave draven is so vain. He's dancing in the mirror and staring at his own cock. Topless dominatrix Mistress Kat Dior discovers him primping and preening in the mirror and decides to give him a reality check. His dick belongs to HER and she is going to lock it up. He doesn't deserve pussy! She gets so turned on seeing him all locked up and decides to tease her slave with her perfect feet, pussy, tits and ass while his cock cage gets tighter and tighter.

Duration: 11:27
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 835.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kat Dior - Slave Teased In Chastity