1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Luxury Goddess | Elite Female Domination

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by mobi660, May 27, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Ashley Edmonds
    Genres: Femdom, Strapon
    Video language: English

Nothing turns me on more than pegging a nice muscular ass. Draven assumes doggy position and opens his ass for Mistress. You know you are my bottom bitch, my favorite pet. I can peg you as hard as I want And you just beg me for more Cock!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 12:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
    Audio: 118kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 895.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ashley Edmonds - Domme Next Door (2021)

2. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Slave Training
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Our London friend Mistress Miranda is at the top of her game when it comes to dominating men. She has all the gear and skills to take men on a journey of bondage and submission. Many men seek a submissive experience to balance their daily lives of work and life stresses. A submissive experience can be quite psychologically fulfilling, feeding a desire to be a 'little man' and have a strong dominant woman provide a bit of emotional and sexual intimacy. A casual observer may not understand this kind of play, but it makes perfect sense from a psychological point of view, and nothing any man should be ashamed of. In this day and age these kinds of emotional needs and activities are coming out of the closet and becoming more socially acceptable.

Duration: 12:36
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 374.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Slave Training

3. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Macy Cartel
    Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Facesitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastity

Macy's boyfriend is out of town again! Macy calls her beta into the bedroom. She needs to cum. The beta's little penis is useless, but his face is good for a ride. Macy loves using the beta's face. She smiles while making the beta worship her. Macy has a great orgasm. After the first, she wants another. Macy decides that if the beta makes her cum one more time, then she'll let him out of chastity for one minute. While he is out for that one minute, he can get three strokes. Macy makes her beta lick her asshole while she bounces on his face. She has her second climax with his mouth. After her orgasm, Macy changes her mind and decides not to let her beta out of chastity after all.

Duration: 12:08
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12226kbps
    Audio: 235kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Let Me Cum on Your Face while My Boyfriends Away

4. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned
    [​IMG]

You want to be mine, don't you? To be locked and collared, eternally by my side? I hear it all the time. "Goddess I want you to own me." The reality is you don't really know what that means. See, you think being my slave has anything to do with your pleasure or your cock. But that's just not the case. If you think being my slave will grant you some sort of gratification, then you're not ready to be my slave.

Duration: 12:40
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9156kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 866.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Owned

5. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Princess Nataya, Riley
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Masturbation Instruction, Edging

Another slave has lost its job due to Covid. This really annoys Natalya and Riley. Slaves have a responsibility to make tributes whether or not they are employed. The girls do not care that there are a pandemic and global recession. They deserve money. The girls decide to make their jobless loser edge for them. After increasing his frustration with an edging, he will be locked back into chastity for multiple months. They scold the loser for not saving more. Once he receives his government stimulus, they will take the whole check. The girls make the loser edge to their asses. He deserves to be edged and denied. He apologizes over and over for losing his job but also complains that the situation is not fair. The girls whisper in his ears, "Beta's have to pay." Soon the beta is repeating the manta, softly. "Betas have to pay." The girls will not allow the beta to stop edging. It must edge over and over. The slave starts to beg to be locked back in chastity. It almost has an accident but .

Duration: 11:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12657kbps
    Audio: 243kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Covid Is No Excuse For Lack Of Tribute

6. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Facesits Her Debt Slave - Kat

7. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.
    [​IMG]

Goddess Alexandra Snow is upset with her new step son. After a whirlwind one week romance Alexandra married Danni's pathetic step-father. Tragically Danni's step-father quickly passed away leaving little Danni in the care of Alexandra. Her late husband passed before he could make the required changes to the will and remove Danni from the estate. Alexandra and her step daughter now have to squeeze the money out of Danni themselves. Whatever. Danni's step-sister has insisted Danni wear a chastity tube around the house. Danni hates the tube and complains about it. Clearly the chastity tube will not be enough! He needs to learn to treat his step sister and her friends better.

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:44
    Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 574.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Alexandra Snow Humiliates Her Step S.

8. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Diana Grace
    Genres: Femdom, Boot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, Stockings

If there is one thing a slave should be trained to do it's polishing a Mistress's boots with his tongue. No matter how dirty or clean a Mistress's boots are the slave should jump at the chance to spit polish them. Mistress Diana has a pair of dirty leather boots ready for her dirty boy to spit-shine back to life. Just the act of licking her leather boots starts to make his chastity swell more than ever before. She has found his new place in life as nothing but a boot groveling bitch who will be teased and denied in chastity for years to come. Being a doormat is exactly where this bitch belongs and exactly where he will be kept.

Duration: 12:53
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9795kbps
    Audio: 117kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 935.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Diana Grace - Boot Groveling Bitch

9. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Caged Titan
    [​IMG]

This is a fun video featuring Mistress Miranda from the UK. She visited us a few years ago and brought her muscular slave with her. This guy is a perfect male specimen with bulging muscles and a handsome face. Where did Miranda find this guy? She's so lucky to have him as her personal toy.

Duration: 11:48
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 354.7 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Caged Titan

10. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Mistress Ariel
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels

Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.

Duration: 12:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 662.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Mistress Ariel's Famous Strokes

11. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Bondage Slut
    [​IMG]

Alice uses the fiddle and chain to restrain KikoPayne is a vulnerable position, further enhanced by connecting the chain around his cock. With the addition of a hood, rubber helpless mitts and ankle shackles, KinkPayne is rendered so helpless that his cock becomes ultra-erect, which pleases Mistress Alice. This is the first time Alice and Kino have experienced this particular bondage scenario, and they really enjoyed it a lot. This is a hot video which we hope you will enjoy as well!

Duration: 12:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3912kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 397.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Bondage Slut

12. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Goddess Rodea
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels

This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financia.

Duration: 11:14
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8872kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 735.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings

13. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Kat
    Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls

Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.

Duration: 11:33
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12731kbps
    Audio: 238kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave

14. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Axa Jay
    Genres: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm

A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.

Duration: 11:01
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8700kbps
    Audio: 312kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 727.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg!

15. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Creaking Leather Straps
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

For those of us who like severe leather bondage, there's nothing better than the sound of creaking leather. This audible sound goes along with the look and feel of the restraints and creates a full sensory fetish experience. As you will see in this video, new leather tends to creak more than old worn-in leather.

Duration: 11:04
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 419.4 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Creaking Leather Straps

16. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Diana Grace
    Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Chastity, Smothering

Mistress Diana Grace proves to her slave that he doesn't need to breathe when he is servicing her sweet holes. She sits on her slave's face making him suffocate deep between her ass cheeks while making him put his mouth to work. His chastity swells to the extreme from being helpless under his Mistress's ass but that only turns her on that much more. Mistress Diana takes great delight in feeling her slave kick and squirm as he gasps for air while trying to prove his worth. The best way for any man to learn his place is by being smothered under a big, beautiful ass until he is completely out of breath and unable to do anything about it. Only then will he know how helpless he truly is when in the presence of a Dominant Woman.

Duration: 12:38
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9276kbps
    Audio: 115kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 869.5 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Diana Grace - Breath in My Ass

17. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Turn About Is Fair Play
    [​IMG]

Tony and his girlfriend spent the day playing with our gear in the back room, and at one point Tony was suspended in a leather straitjacket with his ankles parted by a metal spreader bar. His girlfriend was in her panties and spiked heel thigh high boots. As it turned out, she was fairly good aim with a leather whip on Tony's butt. Tony was naked under the straitjacket and his cock stuck out like a giant coat-hook. I guess I would have had a similar boner, given his sexy girlfriend strutting around in her thigh high boots!

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 12:00
    Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 181.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Turn About Is Fair Play

18. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Deep Foot Gagging, Mouth Fucking With Foot, Foot Domination - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Sadistic Gabriella wants to play with the slave: She wants to gag him with Her feet, She loves to make him suffer, pushing Her feet deep down his throat, enjoying as he suffers and suffocate. She pushes deeper Her feet into is mouth, filling all the space as much as possible. She gags him and fucks his mouth deepthroating it with whole foot, again and again, choking him. She orders him to stick his tongue out and starts to rub and to slide Her soles and over it. Sometime She stomps his face while he is licking, just to make it harder.

Duration: 11:23
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3506kbps
    Audio: 145kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 305.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Deep Foot Gagging, Mouth Fucking With Foot, Foot Domination - Full HD 1080p

19. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

[Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2006
    Studio: Small Talk
    Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
    Video language: German

From an old dungeon where a cruel Mistress disciplines a bald man and tattooed blonde adding some nasty pussy air pumping to extreme hot waxing and cock
    play Schmerzgehorsam takes you to a military facility where two sexy recruits get punished, humiliated and cumsprayed by their hung commander. Finally you
    end up in a BDSM school where this hot latex domme gives submissive couple a kinky hot waxing, upside down suspension and genital play lesson. Enjoy!

Format: lavfpref
    Duration: 11:48
    Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3794kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 338.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download [Small Talk] Schmerz Scene #2

20. mobi660
    mobi660

Vip Poster+

Cruel Game - Extreme Foot Gagging, Foot - Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Cruel Gabriella is in a very sadistic mood today and She wants to play with Her patethic footslave: She puts a corrective collar (when you pull it tightens around the neck) and a leash on Her slave and starts to push Her feet deep down his throat again and again, Non Stop. She pushes deeper Her foot into is mouth, filling all the space as much as possible, pulling the leash and chocking him. She gags him and fucks his mouth deepthroating it with Her whole foot, in and out, again and again. She also presses Her feet on his face, pulling hard the leash and him for long time.

Duration: 11:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3403kbps
    Audio: 143kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 290.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Cruel Game - Extreme Foot Gagging, Foot - Full HD 1080p