1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Latex Slave Girl Punishment | Hot Angel In Latex With Toys

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by UsalKav131, Jun 11, 2016.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

The Adventures of UltraGirl - In the Clutches of the Black Cat - part 2
    [​IMG]

After enduring a night of helpless orgasms, UltraGirl (Chrissy Marie) finds herself strapped down to a table in Black Cat's (Ashley Lane) lair. Black Cat explains that if she won't submit to her, that she will end up a trophy, and opens the spout on a container suspended over UltraGirl. A thick, clear liquid pours down and starts to coat UltraGirl's stocking feet. Black Cat explains that it is a polymer that will cover UltraGirl's body and then harden into a rock-hard, shell, trapping her forever. Black Cat laughs and leaves UltraGirl to be slowly coated from head to foot. Can she possibly escape?!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 28:24
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4761kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download The Adventures of UltraGirl - In the Clutches of the Black Cat - part 2

2. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Carolina West - Giddy
    [​IMG]

Carolina moved out to California recently and I met her when visiting a friend. Turns out that not only is she a very intelligent girl, but she is also quite kinky as well. Amazing how that works out that way. She is also, as it turns out a big fan of my work. I guess she was quite giddy when she found out I was coming over for dinner. I don't get that happening all that often. I live out in the middle of no where and keep to myself quite a bit, so it is always surprising when I get that reaction.
    We scheduled a shoot and she came up for a day of bondage fun. Fun I think is the right word. She was grinning from ear to ear once she got all dressed up and in front of the camera. She had never really worn a catsuit before - or a real corset and she was absolutely in love with both. She adores anything tight on her (I bet you all like her already). She really didn't get into the damsel in distress mode until the gag went it. But the power of a gag is an amazing thing and she went right i.

Duration: 22:29
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4797kbps
    Audio: 185kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 821.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Carolina West - Giddy

3. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ashley Graham - Pink
    [​IMG]

Ashley Graham, laced into a very tight pink and white leather corset, matching gloves and glossy white nylons. It's quite spicy all on its own, but when you add evening tighter black ropes, struggling and a multitude of orgasms... well... let's just say things get very hot indeed. Spicy redhead in interesting and quite helpless indeed. Yowsa!

Duration: 25:46
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 948.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ashley Graham - Pink

4. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Randy Moore - Harold the Barrel
    [​IMG]

I do love shooting this girl standing. Randy's legs seem to go on forever, and when you add the six-inch plus stilettos they look even better. I had an idea going into this set what I was going to do, but in terms of the bondage, that just sort of happened. Another one of those cases where I started wrapping and weaving and ended up with something cool. For safety and to make sure Randy didn't wander off, I attached her to a large metal frame. The rope from the ceiling is tight, but it isn't really taking much pressure off her feet. Shoes like these are really difficult to stand in for any period of time. Like anything extreme, it doesn't take long for them to become the focus of Randy's predicament. I have to say that this latex outfit looks just super fab on Randy - and the contrast of the knotted crotchrope against that shine of the tight shorts, well that never get's old.
    Question: How easy is it to make this predicament even tougher? Easy... just add a rope that pulls one of her.

Duration: 23:00
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 845.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Randy Moore - Harold the Barrel

5. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Kobe Lee - Transparency
    [​IMG]

Take a gal like Kobe Lee, put her in a pair of very sheer pantyhose and a great transparent latex lingerie set and things get taken to the next level. The addition of tight ropes just put her over the top. Kobe is one of those girls that really does shine when she gets dolled up and then gets even better when the ropes comes out. I guess that is because she really is a bondage girl. It's an obvious thing... All you need to do is sit back and watch the show... always so... so... sexy.

Duration: 25:36

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 941.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kobe Lee - Transparency

6. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Kendra James - Blondie
    [​IMG]

So with Covid having hit us all so hard - shooting has been really rather difficult - and when the model is Kendra and she lives on the other side of the country, it isn't surprising that we haven't seen each other for a year. Well folks, something is definitely different. After being a redhead for as long as I've known her, it was quite a shock to see her blonde. Not that I haven't seen pictures. She sent me one the day she started the process, but in person, and under the strobes, well, it was different. It might take a bit to get used to, but her personality is exactly the same, and she struggles the same, and comes just as hard - so... has anything really changed that matters? In this case, she brought with her a rather sexy latex playsuit and I thought we had to use it.
    Pretty conventional bondage - but it is quite inescapable, the crotch rope was super tight (well, actually the outfit was super tight and the crotchr ope just helped it up between her legs - but the effect was th.

Duration: 26:03
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4820kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 956.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Kendra James - Blondie

7. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Star Nine - Cross My Legs and Come
    [​IMG]

The lovely and leggy Star finds herself perched on a high stool with her legs crossed and tied in place, dressed in a skin-tight, black latex dress, gloves and gorgeous silky, black nylons. Her heels are tied up for good measure to make sure she keeps those toes pointed in the correct position. Vibrators are added later and the real fun starts. Yummy stuff indeed. Photos will be added when my computer is working to the point where I can edit photos - which hopefully will not be more than a few days (fingers crossed).

Duration: 25:50
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4823kbps
    Audio: 188kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 949.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Star Nine - Cross My Legs and Come

8. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Scarlet Chase - Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2021
    Cast: Scarlet Chase
    Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Blonde, Big Tits, Butt Plug, Creampie, Hardcore, Latex, POV, Spanking
    Video language: English

Wearing a buttplug all day at work made me really horny, I come home horny & excited and change out of my secretary uniform and put on my shiny sexy black latex outfit & shiny boots. I know my master likes my rose gold cuffs & collar so I match it with a larger rose gold buttplug! He commands me to play with the plug (Anal Play) and then cuff's & leashes me, fucks my throat, rolls me over and SPANKS my big ass red then continues to push his cock in my ass, when he feels I have been stretched enough he puts the plug back in and fills my pussy with his cum!

Duration: 23:51
    Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 9400kbps
    Audio: 335kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.7 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Scarlet Chase - Yes Master, I'll Be Your Latex Slave

9. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Mina is testing new black vinyl stretch bodysuit
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2018
    Cast: Mina
    Genres: Bondage, Asian, Rope

Mina is gagged with a harness panel gag, tight crotch-rope tied off to the gags d-ring, Mina is bound into submission. Unable to move much at all, this is a very secure and tight hogtie. All tied on screen.

Duration: 29:07
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Mina is testing new black vinyl stretch bodysuit

10. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kobe Lee
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2015
    Studio: Bondagecafe
    Genres: bdsm, bondage

Take a gal like Kobe Lee, put her in a pair of very sheer pantyhose and a great transparent latex lingerie set and things get taken to the next level. The addition of tight ropes just put her over the top. Kobe is one of those girls that really does shine when she gets dolled up and then gets even better when the ropes comes out. I guess that is because she really is a bondage girl. It's an obvious thing... All you need to do is sit back and watch the show. It gets even better when you tie a vibrator in place.

Duration: 25:36

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 941.9 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Best HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kobe Lee

11. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Anastasia Pierce - Submission part 2, Scene 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2013
    Studio: Anastasia Pierce
    Cast: Anastasia Pierce & Mistress Jean Bardot
    Genres: FemDom with Submissive female / Head cage / dildo insertion / flogging / foot worship / nipple clamps / made training and lots of Heavy Rubber including many latex hoods, mittens, inflatable gag, inflatable dildo and lingerie.

Fierce Mistress Jean Bardot chooses bizarre and cruel techniques to punish her willing slave in this second edition of the Anastasia Pierce Production, Submission series.The tall and strict mistress will hold nothing back to show her power and choose to take the level of punishments to a higher rank with multi layers of heavy rubber hoods, glass toys, tight clamps and other dungeon predicaments
    FemDom with Submissive female / Head cage / dildo insertion / flogging / foot worship / nipple clamps / made training and lots of Heavy Rubber including many latex hoods, mittens, inflatable gag, inflatable dildo and lingerie.

Duration: 26:00
    Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2538kbps
    Audio: 62kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 513.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Anastasia Pierce - Submission part 2, Scene 2

12. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Ladies Boat Trip - Chapter 1
    [​IMG]

Darby, Mary Jane and Rachel Paine, bring Randy Moore out on their annual house boat trip. Rachel hands out the fetish wear, and Randy soon discovers the true purpose of the boat trip. Lots of bondage. Having never been tied up before, the girls make sure she finds out right away.

Duration: 21:40
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps
    Audio: 183kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 794.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Ladies Boat Trip - Chapter 1

13. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Randy Moore
    [​IMG]

Randy came by and spent the day getting into one serious bind after another. We also shot some really cheesecake portrait type shots. The lighting here took quite awhile to set up and quite a bit of "tweaking" once it was setup.

Duration: 22:13
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 811.8 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Randy Moore

14. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession Chp 14-15
    [​IMG]

In Chapters 14 and 15 of The Adventures of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession, we find out the fate of our hapless , as they struggle and squirm to escape Lady Lovelace's fiendish quicksand trap!!

Duration: 27:16
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
    Audio: 182kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 999.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Adv of O-girl and Nylonika - Obsession Chp 14-15

15. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Curious Obsession part 2 - Chapter 3
    [​IMG]

Angela wakes in the morning to find Randy gone. She puts on a robe and heads downstairs. In the kitchen is a note saying that she's been called into the office and will be a couple of hours. She tells Angela there are clothes in the closet and to make herself at home

Duration: 25:10
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4824kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 924.6 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Curious Obsession part 2 - Chapter 3

16. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

O-girl vs. Candy Licious - Part 1
    [​IMG]

Having successfully completed the heist of the priceless Pink Diamonds from the Capital City vault, the delectably evil Candy Licious (Randy Moore) is still so excited she has to do something about it. Good thing she has that vibrator close by

Duration: 24:58
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 920.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download O-girl vs. Candy Licious - Part 1

17. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Star Nine Cross My Legs and Come Bondage
    [​IMG]

The lovely and leggy Star finds herself perched on a high stool with her legs crossed and tied in place, dressed in a skin-tight, black latex dress, gloves and gorgeous silky, black nylons. Her heels are tied up for good measure to make sure she keeps those toes pointed in the correct position.

Duration: 25:19
    Video: 853x480, AVC (H.264), 3972kbps
    Audio: 96kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 755.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Star Nine Cross My Legs and Come Bondage

18. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls Full HD 1080p
    [​IMG]

Beautiful blonde in black clothes, with sexy body plus horny brunette in latex clothes, with big boobs and with sexy hot ass plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with ropes- hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Spanks her. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy models with beautiful bodies in the large house.

Duration: 21:12
    Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6633kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Super bondage, domination and strappado for two hot girls Full HD 1080p

19. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Belle Dreams Of Catsuits
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

Belle casually strolls into the office and starts looking through the desk drawers. Absent mindedly walking over the mantle over the fireplace she finds a rose with a note about her dreams coming true on it. Eventually Belle finds a bondage magazine and it becomes apparent just what kind of dreams she's been having. She goes on to find rope and a few other bondage things in the bag to which makes her curious. Flipping through the magazine Belle finds herself tired and lays her head down on the desk slipping off to a nap. Belle is suddenly awoken by Serene with a sharp hit of a stiletto heel on the floor. Serene has Belle turn and then take her dress off before moving in and applying a large amount of rope all over her legs, arms, capping it off with mouth packing and a microfoam gag. Eventually Serene takes mercy on a poor standing Belle and moves her to the carpet where she rolls around struggling just like one of the girls in the magazine.

Duration: 29:47
    Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3849kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 868.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Belle Davis & Serene Isley - Belle Dreams Of Catsuits

20. UsalKav131
    UsalKav131

Vip Poster+

Serene Isley - Catsuit Double Feature
    [​IMG]
    Genres: BDSM

Serene has been called to an office from her headquarters on the secret line reserved for emergencies, but when she gets there there isn't any immediate sign of a threat. Suddenly her nemesis appears and she tries to knock him out with one punch. She misses him and he gets his arm wrapped around her neck. She's bound and the man XXXX a silver cloth which promises to rob her of any remaining strength she has. He takes white microfoam tape and winds it around her head sealing the packing in. He stands her up next and ties a crotch rope to her attaching it to her hands to make sure her struggles are felt. He grabs another rope and binds her ankles together with her still standing in the corner of the office. One more upper thigh rope and a final body rope and her villain nemesis is satisfied with the bondage and leaves her to it. He taunts her one final time and tells her he is off to raid the safe leaving her in the humiliating position of having been defeated. She struggles her way ove.

Duration: 23:26
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4385kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 785.2 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Serene Isley - Catsuit Double Feature