1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Latex: excitement from the first second!

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by SimSim, Jan 16, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 1 Part 2 (2013)

Info video:
    Date: 2013
    Genre: Amateur, All Sex, CFNM, Interracial, Lesbian, Party, Public, Teen

[​IMG]

Info file:
    Size: 805 MB
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Duration: 47 min 36 s
    Format: MP4

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

2. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Locke Helena - Helena Locke and Tony Orlando - Fucked and Cucked (2018)

Info video:
    Date: 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Anal, PussyEating, FaceSitting, Handjob, Pegging, Bondage, Feet, Latex, Flogging, Fuck Machine, Anal Fisting, CBT, Dildo, Ball Gag
    Models: Helena Locke, Tony Orlando

[​IMG]
    Description: Hired for a photoshoot, Helena Locke and Tony Orlando are both dressed in tight shiny latex. The photographer snaps pictures as they portray the roles of Dominatrix and Submissive. Tony, head-to-toe in all black latex has his hands tied to a St. Andrew's Cross. Helena Locke, dressed in a sexy blue and black latex outfit, holds a thick chain attached to Tony's neck. When the photographer takes a long break, Helena takes advantage of Tony's predicament and indulges in a little play session for real. She teases his cock and rubs it through his latex pants. Helena heads over to the table full of toys and grabs the leather flogger. She flogs his body and sticks her hand down his throat. She pulls down Tony's latex pants, grabs his balls and tells him that it looks like his tiny male brain. Helena slaps his dick with her hand and then with the flogger. She teases his cock with her mouth then bites down hard. After that, Helena goes to the table again and returns to Tony with a leather "balls gag". Instead of attaching the belt around someones head who is then supposed to be gagged by the balls, Helena adds weights to it and turns it into a ball stretcher. She kicks the weights with her latex boots and they swing like a pendulum. Helena rubs her bare ass on Tony's pathetic cock and gets it dripping with precum. In the next scene, Tony is stripped naked and tied face down with rope, to a leather stool. A spreader-bar keeps his legs apart and a ball gag keeps his mouth quiet. Helena enters his ass with her huge strap on and fucks it well. She grabs the Fucksall and with a big lubed up dildo at the end of it, she slides it in his ass and pulls the trigger. Tony's eyes get big as he gets his ass rammed harder and faster than he ever has before. Then Helena gets a glove and shoves her whole fist in Tony's ass. In the final scene, Helena lounges on a leather bench while she makes Tony watch her get fucked by a fucking-machine. She tells him to get on the floor and lick her feet while she gets fucked. Tony deep throats her foot and licks all her toes while he watches her climax from getting machine-fucked. Tony cums on her feet and she makes him lick it off.

Info file:
    Size: 1.93 GiB
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Duration: 53 min 55 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

3. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Stripper in the Mountains (2019)

Info video:
    Date: 2019
    Genre: One-on-One, Cum On Ass, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex, Cowgirl, Average Body, American, Brown Hair, Short Hair, Big Dick
    Models: Martina Smeraldi

[​IMG]
    Description: I was walking in the mountains when I saw Martina Smeraldi walking by. I stopped her and told her I was new the area, and that I was recruiting models for a log cabin photoshoot. I asked if she was a model, but she told me no, she was a stripper. Music to my ears. I asked her what kind of moves she had, and she pulled up her coat to shake her ass in a red thong. It was just a taste though, because she wanted money for more. I offered her some euros for a blowjob and she said no, because she wanted doggystyle too! Martina shook her ass again and showed me her tits, then got to sucking my cock. Her pussy felt amazing hugging my big cock, and I came all over that ass!

Info file:
    Size: 567 MB
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Duration: 30 min 14 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

4. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Leah Gotti - Public Display (2016)

Info video:
    Date: 2016
    Genre: All Sex, Cumshot, Fingering, Brunette, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum on tits, Cum on Pussy, Pussy Licking, Tattooed
    Models: Leah Gotti

[​IMG]

Info file:
    Size: 1.36 GiB
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Duration: 27 min 49 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

5. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Rubber Gimp Fuck

Info video:
    Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Anal Play, Hooded, Latex, Chastity, Stockings, Ball Gag
    Models: Lacey Lennon (Lacy Lennon)

[​IMG]
    Description: Mistress Lacey's gimp has been such a good boy giving her all the pleasure today that he deserves a pleasurable reward himself. Her gimp is a total ass girl who loves getting fucked and filled and that is the reward Mistress Lacey has chosen for him. She lets him out of his cage to slide her big, strap-on cock deep inside his holes so he knows how much of a good girl he has been.

Info file:
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Duration: 16 min 13 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

6. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Party Hardcore Gone Crazy Vol. 16 Part 3 (15.12.2014)

Info video:
    Date: 15.12.2014
    Genre: Amateur,CFNM,Interracial,Messy,Party Sex,Public Sex,Teen (18+),Hardcore

[​IMG]
    Description: When all the amateur hotties filling the sex club are clearly horny as hell it's not hard to make them wild ass freaks...all you have to do is bring out the male stripper hunks and let them have their way with them! It's a simple CFNM ladies' night out formula that always rocks a Party Hardcore event - bring out the well hung dudes and let the real amateurs go crazy with them, be it sucking, fucking, or spraying those rock hard bodies down with whipped cream! Anything goes at this club and we let the ladies run the show, getting everything they want from this interracial party action and capturing it all as the action plows on and shows you what hardcore babes can do!

Info file:
    Size: 426 MB
    Resolution: 544 x 960
    Duration: 27 min 30 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

7. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

CZECH EXPERIMENT 4 - JANA

Info video:

[​IMG]

Info file:
    Size: 1 019 MB
    Duration: 13 min 48 s
    Format: Windows Media

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/8e65f8c5dc82d

8. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Fake Taxi vs Public Agent Anal 3way (04.09.2019)

Info video:
    Date: 04.09.2019
    Genre: All Sex, 2 on 1 (2 Males), Threesome, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Anal, Doggystyle, Short Hair, Big Dick, Small Ass, Tattoo, Blonde, Small Tits, Natural Tits
    Models: Cherry Kiss

[​IMG]
    Description: Cherry Kiss asked me to pick her up because she had lost her license again. I told her to stop leaving her wallet lying around, and as we chatted, I spotted those punks from Public Agent lurking around! They keep trying to steal my girls and to fuck them, so I was mad! Erik Everhard and I got into a scuffle while Martin Gun filmed, but Cherry separated us. Cherry said she knew what we needed to get on the same page, turned around, pulled down her panties, and showed us her ass! The blonde babe got down on her knees and sucked our cocks, then we took turns fucking her pussy and ass. We fucked inside the taxi and out, and by the time we had both cum all over her face and tits, the hatchet was buried, and we had reached a truce!

Info file:
    Size: 1.15 GiB
    Duration: 32 min 45 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

9. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Marley Brinx (2018)

Info video:
    Date: 2018
    Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Latex, High Heels, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction
    Models: Marley Brinx

[​IMG]
    Description: Mistress Marley is the Queen of pain and pleasure making you work for your addiction to her perfection. She has a classic masturbation game ready to see just how devoted you are to being her obedient pet. She wants to know how far you are willing to go for her while you stroke your cock and show true obedience. If you are as addicted as you claim to be you will follow her instructions like a good boy and be rewarded with an orgasm like you've never had before.

Info file:
    Size: 928 MB
    Duration: 10 min 54 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    Download File

10. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Teeny Weeny Bikini (2017)

Info video:
    Date: 2017
    Genre: Amateur, Public Sex, Work Fantasies, Blowjob, Sex, Finger Banging, Pussy Licking, Deepthroat, Gagging, Hair Pulling, Super Woman, Store, Indoors, 1 on 1
    Models: Vienna Black

[​IMG]
    Description: Beach babe Vienna Black wants a new skimpy bikini. She's eager to try on all the bikinis available to her at the local shop. Only, Vienna doesn't want to be shopping-she'd rather be sucking cock! Ms. Black's recently turned eighteen and is looking for a big cock to fuck her so she tries to seduce the shopkeeper, Kyle Mason! Mr. Mason is hesitant to give in to this tempting teen, not because he doesn't like the look of her perky tits or tight pussy--but because Vienna's mom is browsing in the store as well! All Vienna wants for her eighteenth birthday is a huge cock to suck and fuck and her tiny weeny bikini is just dying to be taken off to show her sexy slender body! Kyle whips out his massive cock and Vienna can barely contain her excitement as she drops to her knees and sucks him dry, worshiping his shaft and balls! While Vienna might have found what she's been looking for, her oblivious mother thinks that her daughter is lost--little does she know that Ms. Black is a sneaky girl who can't wait to have her eighteen-year-old pussy pounded by the shopkeeper's cock! Will Kyle get caught in the act of satisfying his horny customer, or will Vienna be sure to keep her moaning to a minimum while she takes his big dick deep inside her dripping wet pussy?

Info file:
    Size: 391 MB
    Resolution: 432 x 768
    Duration: 32 min 22 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/1741dfb21ce38

11. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Renata Fox - Russian fitness babe rides big cock (2019)

Info video:
    Date: 2019
    Genre: One-on-One, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Swallow, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Amateur, Public Sex

[​IMG]
    Description: I saw Russian cutie, Renata Fox, on a bridge looking at some birds, and her body looked fantastic in the tight, striped dress she was wearing. I told Renata I was a promoter for the top fitness agency in Prague, and that I'd like her to join me in a fitness competition. I offered her supplements and sponsors as incentives, but it was the cash that got Renata to flash me her pierced titties and fantastic booty. I offered her a bit more money and we went to a secluded area where she hiked up her skirt and let me eat her pussy and ass. Getting head made Renata horny, so she sucked my cock, and even deepthroated it. The Russian beauty then rode my dick on the ground. I pounded her pussy doggystyle, then pulled out and came on her tongue!

Info file:
    Size: 1.72 GiB
    Duration: 26 min 11 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/1a70fc09daa53

12. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Hotel Scandal (2004)

Info video:
    Date: 2004
    Genre: Fetish, BDSM, Femdom, Masturbation, Rubber/Latex, All Girl
    Models: Jewell Marceau, Anastasia Pierce

[​IMG]
    Description: It's rare that you'll admit to the things you do with yourself when alone in a hotel room. But when Jewell takes her fun to the room's patio window for all to see, the hotel manager (Anastasia Pierce) has a few things to say about it. With a confiscated vibrator and security camera tapes as evidence, Jewell reluctantly agrees to an "arrangement," rather than face the police. However, being gagged, straight jacketed and locked outside on the room's courtyard patio wasn't at all what she had in mind. And that's just the beginning.

Info file:
    Size: 1.35 GiB
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Duration: 2 h 0 min

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/629a75cfd81ec

13. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Whores Of Wall Street Part 1 - Main Edit (20.02.2015)

Info video:
    Date: 20.02.2015
    Genre: Blouses, Interracial, Lesbian Sex, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Public Sex, Wetlook, Hardcore
    Models: Kate Gold, Tiffany Doll, Adel Sunshine, Leila Smith, Victoria Puppy, Alexis Crystal, Nathaly Cherie, Celine Noiret, Vanessa

[​IMG]
    Description: The girls of Wall Street have come out to play and if this first week of orgy action is any indication they definitely play as hard as they work!! With so many dolled up beauties on the club floor it's a given that the action will only get hotter and nastier as the party plows on, but for now see the highlights from the past week as the guys and dolls get to know each other and start to show off who's the biggest girl of them all! This high class sex party is gonna be one for the books!

Info file:
    Size: 404 MB
    Duration: 25 min 46 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/fa134e087031d

14. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Sexy Fare Fulfils Drivers Fantasy (2017)

Info video:
    Genre: Lesbian, Public, Sex in Car, Masturbation, Oral
    Models: Alessa Savage, Ava Austen

[​IMG]
    Description: Alessa Savage got in my cab today and started complimenting me on my good looks--while she slipped her knickers off in the backseat! The little tart didn't think I saw her, but when I called her out, she had to confess: her cabbie fuck buddy had left her with a massive creampie, and the cum was dripping onto her panties! Now, Alessa didn't know that I have a fantasy of going down on a gal after she's been creampied, but when I asked if she'd make my wish come true, she said yes! After the pretty spinner asked me to...

Info file:
    Size: 1.65 GiB
    Duration: 38 min 9 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/57ab2c93abd3b

15. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Public Fun In The Sun (2017)

Info video:
    Genre: Amateur, Public Sex, Car, Swallow, Facial, Cum Shot, Anal Play, Deepthroat, Spanking, Blowjob - POV, Gagging, Anal Winking, Piss
    Models: Kelsi Monroe

[​IMG]
    Description: Miami native Kelsi Monroe takes Reality Kings on a tour of beautiful South Beach. Kelsi's ready to take us on a tour of her city and is eager to show off--her beautiful body that is! Kelsi's one of the wildest girls you'll ever meet and she absolutely loves showing off her perky tits and beautiful bubble butt! Kelsi runs through the streets of Miami hoping to stop traffic by teasing drivers with her tits and ass! Kelsi loves flaunting her fantastic curves; she stands in the middle of the street twerking, flashes her tits to some tourists and even gets a few modeling gigs in the process! Kelsi's having so much fun that she can't wait to suck a cock in public--so luckily for her we ran into Charles Dera, who is a huge fan of Kelsi! Ms. Monroe can't wait to put Charles' cock in her throat so they find a not-so-private corner on a very public street as she drops to her knees and deep-throats him for everyone to see! Kelsi and Charles have to run around, hoping not to get caught fucking in public as they run around the streets of Miami looking for a private place to bang! After several times of almost getting caught with a dick deep inside her dripping wet pussy, Charles and Kelsi move to a resort where they'll finally get down to business by splashing around in the pool while fucking each other's brains out! We sure love it when Kelsi takes Reality Kings on a tour of her beautiful hometown Miami and shows us what the city--and this horny, sneaky girl--has to offer!

Info file:
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Duration: 43 min 16 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/666bb8019999b

16. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Wet latex in the gym (2014)

Info video:
    Date: 2014
    Genre: fetish, latex, sport, erotica

[​IMG]

Info file:
    Size: 1.62 GiB
    Duration: 16 min 23 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/b8a7b64600917

17. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

The Whores Of Wall Street Part 7 - Hardcore Cam (01.04.2015)

Info video:
    Date: 01.04.2015
    Genre: Interracial, Lesbian Sex, Orgy Sex, Party Sex, Public Sex, Wetlook, Hardcore
    Models: Vanessa, Tiffany Doll, Barra Brass, Alexis Crystal, Amirah Adara

[​IMG]
    Description: Enjoy this final week of Wall Street girls going super hard and orgy nasty! In the final moments of this party you know it's all about the cumshots, and in this hardcore update plenty of Eurobabes are taking nice loads to the face and right into the mouth! Kiki Minaj, Valentina Ross, and many more are working those dicks until they start juicing up the place! These well dressed freaks, at least what remains of their outfits after so much sex partying, are happily getting sprayed and taking a taste of that good stuff, and this party is so hot that even the shower zone is hopped up with hardcore insanity! Only a few updates to go but this week is going to be an especially crazy one!

Info file:
    Size: 402 MB
    Duration: 25 min 20 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/0f8ef5f3579f1

18. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Shocked into Service

Info video:
    Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Feet, Foot Licking, Boot Licking, Chastity, Latex, Sissy, Mask, Stockings
    Models: Naomi Swann

[​IMG]
    Description: Mistress Naomi has rented a vacation home for the summer and her very own sissy rubber maid comes attached to the deal. The sissy maid is trained in most areas of servitude but just in case it needs to be put into its place a shock collar is locked around its neck. Mistress Naomi has had a long day of traveling and just wants to rest her feet up and relax. She calls upon her new personal rubber sissy maid to do just as he was trained to do and worship every inch of her beautiful soles. The sissy bitch isn't as perfect as the flyer made it seem and Mistress Naomi shocks the hell out of the girl to whip his service into shape. By the end of her stay, he will be a well-trained sissy maid and Mistress Naomi's feet worshipped to perfection.

Info file:
    Size: 882 MB
    Duration: 12 min 33 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/c0dfee86de577

19. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Machine Milked Maid

Info video:
    Genre: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Milking Machine, Bondage, Mask, Uniform, Sissy, Latex, Stockings, FaceSitting, Cum Eating
    Models: Naomi Swann

[​IMG]
    Description: Mistress Naomi Swann knows how to treat her sissy girls when they have done all their chores to the utmost perfection. Just because the sissy rubber maid has deserved a reward though doesn't mean Mistress Naomi won't get her fun out of it. With her sissy restrained to the bench a milking machine is strapped to it's cock for her to edge with the controls. Keeping a sissy thoroughly drained when they have been a good girl is only one of the perks to being owned by Mistress Naomi.

Info file:
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Duration: 14 min 10 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]

Download:
    https://fboom.me/file/c43cfc8f755d6

20. SimSim
    SimSim

Vip Poster+

Ingrid Mouth & Nenetl Avril - Ingrid''s Feeldoe Part 1 (2016)

Info video:
    Date: 2016
    Genre: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Lesbian
    Models: Ingrid Mouth & Nenetl Avril

[​IMG]

Info file:
    Size: 668 MB
    Duration: 18 min 9 s

Preview:
    [​IMG]