1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Latex Erotica that is tasteful, rubber fetish

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by mixon7, Feb 17, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexis Grace - Slick Fixation
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Alexis Grace is back with another kinky scene. This time, she goes for an all-over shine by slipping into a black latex hood and leotard. She had never worn a hood before, but once she saw how extreme she looked she totally got into it. It wasn't long before her croctch zipper was down and her rubber gloved fingers were going to work.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 68
    Resolution: 1500x1000
    Size: 22 Mb
    Format: jpg

DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Serpentine Sizzle
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This update finds me in front of Holly Randall's lens once again, and the result is as hot as ever. Dressed in a gorgeous snake-skin print latex dress by Venus Prototype, I waste no time getting down and dirty. Before you know it, I have my skirt hiked up and I'm going to work with a toy ... all for your viewing pleasure.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 87
    Resolution: 2000x1333
    Size: 54 Mb

DOWNLOAD

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sin City
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: During a recent trip to perform in Las Vegas, I was able to hook up with my friend, Raven Black. With her killer curves and shocking pink hair, I simply couldn't pass up a chance to get naughty with her. So, we headed over to her place and got dressed up in matching blue/black latex for some nasty fun. They say "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" but fortunately for you, my session with Raven is here for everyone to see.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 76
    Resolution: 1200x800
    Size: 20 Mb

DOWNLOAD

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Lucy Die - Black-n-Blue
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Brand new model, Lucy Die, makes her debut on ShinySluts with this set. Wearing a darkly decadent black outfit, complete with a tight basque corest, she gives you a teasing glimpse at her hot figure. Then, she slides her her rubber thong off and shows you what you want to see.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 78
    Resolution: 1350x900
    Size: 23 Mb

DOWNLOAD

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Erotic rendezvous
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Last time you saw me getting kinky with Jewell Marceau, we were in heavy latex catsuits. This time around we go for a softer look, with tiny rubber dresses, stockings, and heels. But don't worry, the action is just as naughty so you are sure to be satisfied peeking in on our rendezvous.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 79
    Size: 28 Mb

DOWNLOAD

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Seeing Spots - With Vicky
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: After getting warmed up with some solo shots, I was ready for some fun with my playmate, Vicky Vette. I dressed her in a cheetah print latex dress that matched mine so we looked like a pair of kinky twins. She ended up looking so hot that I just couldn't keep my hands to myself.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 42
    Resolution: 2000x1333
    Size: 15 Mb

DOWNLOAD

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Wicked Vixen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This scene finds me in a darkened hallway, with nothing but a simple black latex dress, opera length rubber gloves, and a fierce pair of heels. You'll love the way I tease you by pulling my skirt up before finally giving you the payoff of seeing what's underneath.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 75
    Resolution: 1600x1200
    Size: 30 Mb

DOWNLOAD

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Isn't She Lovely
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: I've always loved the elegance of printed latex, and this lace-print outfit from Westward Bound is no exception. After modeling several gorgeous pieces for you, I decide to take this set in a kinkier direction and pull out a matching strap-on. Then, I slowly strip down to nothing but a pair of black heels.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 67
    Size: 16 Mb

DOWNLOAD

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexis Grace - Elegant Touch
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Ashley Grace is a sexy 19 year old with legs that go on forever. She makes her debut on ShinySluts with this scene, where she begins in an elegant purple and pink latex outfit. The rubber clings tightly to her red hot figure as she treats you to some teasing peeks at what's waiting underneath. Finally, she slips out of her skirt and lets her fingers do the walking.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 84
    Size: 27 Mb

DOWNLOAD

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anchors Aweigh
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: For this set, I decided to do latex with a nautical theme. I live in South Florida after all, and there are boats everywhere you turn. So, I put on my little rubber sailor uniform and struck some poses. And for those of you who love a tease, I lift my short skirt and show off my fishnet stockings.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 141
    Resolution: 1000x750
    Size: 33 Mb

DOWNLOAD

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rubber Ducky - Screencaps
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: You've already seen the kinky pics and red-hot video from my "Rubber Ducky" scene with Vicky Vette. Now, you can enjoy some high-res screencaps taken directly from the video footage. After looking at this set, you might need to jump in the pool to cool down.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 139
    Resolution: 1080x1920
    Size: 49 Mb

DOWNLOAD

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Betty Bang - A Gift For You
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Betty Bang is back with another sexy scene. This time, she's dressed in a tight black latex dress complete with a big red bow on the front ... making her the perfect pervy gift for you. So, feast your eyes on the shiny latex as it clings to each curve and then enjoy the teasing look underneath.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 58
    Resolution: 1800x1200
    Size: 29 Mb

DOWNLOAD

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pretty Pleasures
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Here is the second set of photos that I shot wtih my sexy friend, Lacy Black. For this set, we decided to dress up in pretty latex dresses, but that didn't stop us from getting a little kinky. Looking at these pics makes me hope Lacy will come back to town again soon!
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 82
    Size: 43 Mb

DOWNLOAD

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ball Hood
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: My friend, Kendra James, recently stopped by my playroom for some kinky rubber fun. I started out by placing her in bondage in my padded cell and then slide a giant inflatable ball hood on her head. With her totally immobilzed and at my mercy, I unzip her crotch and enjoy myself.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 174
    Size: 14 Mb

DOWNLOAD

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Alexis Grace - Bottoms Up
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Ashley returns and I know you will simply love how her great figure looks in latex. This time around, the focus is on her cute ass, which looks splendid in a rubber spanking skirt. This scene will teach you that sometimes it's definitely better to start at the bottom.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 91
    Size: 18 Mb

DOWNLOAD

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Space Oddity - Solo Shots
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: When Lacy Black and I got together for our shoot, I fell in love with the amazing Andromeda Latex catsuits she brought along. So, I decided to shoot a few solo shots in addition to our girl/girl shoot. If you are a fan of skin tight rubber catsuits, this one is right up your alley.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 61
    Size: 26 Mb

DOWNLOAD

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Sera - Behind the Mask
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: Sexy Sera returns with another kinky latex-infused set. This time, she finds herself in a dark and dangerous warehouse, outfited in latex stockings held up by a high-waisted rubber garterbelt. Things heat up as she slips into a wicked metal gasmask .. and out of the rest of her outfit.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 87
    Size: 39 Mb

DOWNLOAD

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Shiny School Girl
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: The school bell has rung and its time for me to learn a kinky latex lesson. Dressed in my rubber school girl outfit, including a beautiful latex plaid skirt made by polymorphe, I have some naughty fun with a bunch of giant crayons. Of course, this school girl doesn't like to wear panties under her skirt, so you will be treated to a peek at what's underneath.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 126
    Size: 28 Mb

DOWNLOAD

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Uniform Inferno
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    DESCRIPTION: This set finds me in a super hot latex uniform that tightly clings to each of my curves. You'll certainly be standing at attention as I tease and please you, slowly revealing the secret weapons that are hiding beneath my rubber uniform.
    MODEL:
    GENRE:

INFO:
    Pics: 89
    Size: 35 Mb

DOWNLOAD

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Purple latex dress