1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Large Toys On Myself To Fisting My Asshole And Pretty Pink Pussy | Fisting

Discussion in 'Fisting, Dildo And Fucking Machines' started by Balamut693, Nov 20, 2018.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Persia Monir-Milfs And Their Toys part 5
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2009
    Genres: Masturbation, Solo, MILF, Dildos, Toys
    Video language: English

These milfs love their big toys and they can't wait to show you what they can do! So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

Format: mp4
    Duration: 35:35
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7697kbps
    Audio: 93kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 2.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Persia Monir-Milfs And Their Toys part 5

2. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Teacher dominates school girl Part 2
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2020
    Cast: XandriaGoddess
    Genres: Lesbians, Anal, Squirt, Dildo Fucking, Creampie

Xandria's ass fisting, panty stuffying from pussy to ass, dildo ass fucking, double headed dildo ass to ass, pussy to ass, pussy to pussy fucking, pussy and ass eating, licking, strapon ass to pussy fucking, anal creampie licking, squirt in Xandria's mouth, panty stuffying from ass to mouth

Duration: 23:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
    Audio: 124kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Teacher dominates school girl Part 2

3. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Play Harder Become Wider
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Sasha
    Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and cum! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Play Harder Become Wider

4. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Succubus rough fucked and creampied
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking

A custom fantasy themed video where I play a succubus, as long as I'm in a spell circle I have to obey my Master's every command and entertain him. Ass fisting and gaping, huge dildo sucking/sloppy gag deepthroat, pussy and ass dildo fucking, nasty self-degrading dirty talk, multiply cumshots

Duration: 26:18
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.9 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Succubus rough fucked and creampied

5. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Milfs And Their Toys Vol.6
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Persia Monir

These Milfs love their big toys and they can't wait to show you what they can do! So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milfs And Their Toys Vol.6

6. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cosplay, Dildo Fucking, Girl Girl

It's my first cosplay video, filmed with MV Star DollFaceMonica. We got inspired by Game of Thrones The story: Daenerys and Cersei are the last women alive in Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. They are captured, enslaved and degraded. Their one and only duty is to please every men, dragons and Night King. Video is full of hot action: sloppy blowjob, sucking on a double headed dildo, fucking pussy to pussy with double headed dildo, dildo riding, anal fucking, ass to mouth, pussy creampie.

Duration: 35:02
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7908kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Daenerys and Cersei filling up all holes

7. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Busty Milf Persia Monir Takes Gigant Toys
    [​IMG]

These MILFS love their big toys and they can't wait to show you what they can do! So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Busty Milf Persia Monir Takes Gigant Toys

8. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hot pussy staged a party for two
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Anie Darling & Honey Romeo
    Genres: Lesbian, Licking, Fingering

Anie Darling and Honey B are enjoying each other in bed, kissing softly. As they get more worked up, the pair kisses more passionately, and then things start to get hot and heavy. Honey B sucks Anie's tits, then Anie licks Honey's puffy pink nipples. Moving from her tits to her waist, Anie teases Honey until she's face to face with her pussy and starts to eat her out. After her pussy is nice and wet, Honey eats Anie out from behind, paying special care to her ass. The ladies then decide to go for two for the price of one and start tribbing vigorously. Honey makes Anie cum with her fingers, and she gets so wet that she practically squirts in excitement!

Duration: 26:20
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
    Audio: 309kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.3 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot pussy staged a party for two

9. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Audrey - Love of orgasms Vol. 3 (2019)
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Audrey
    Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Audrey returns, even more sexual than before, since her first time shoot a few months back! She's spunky fun, and ready to try anything style, and explore her limits once more. We first meet her at a sassy mall, wearing a tight sexy blue dress and heels, dancing for us and doing upskirt teasers. Notice how flexible she is doing splits and acrobatics all over the place! Running around naked, she goes home to masturbate with her new personal vibrator, which brings her to a strong orgasm and visible vaginal contractions! She exposes her pretty, swollen clit, and rubs it some more, then fingers herself and shows us how wet she is. Introduced to the Monster, she works that huge toy inside her, and manages to get it halfway in, and even orgasms from the pressure! Ready for fisting again, she full-fists herself, getting off from that too! As she wants to try it all, she experiments anally starting with a butt plug, then a large bead (watch her butthole stretch out!) and finally with a long t.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Total size: 3.2 GB in 1 files.

Download Audrey - Love of orgasms Vol. 3 (2019)

10. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Geography
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Antonia Sainz & Jenifer Jane
    Genres: Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Fingering, Lesbian, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet hair, Wet toy

We are so excited to have beautiful brunette Jenifer Jane and Antonia Sainz back to this week and Jenifer is teaching Antonia some Geography. She can see that Antonia is clearly more interested in her skimpy little outfit than anything on the map, and as Jenifer sits up on the desk, she reveals that she isn't wearing any panties. Cute Antonia lifts up Jenifer's skirt and as she sits back in her chair, Jenifer showers her in her own golden piss, soaking Antonia's tank top! Jenifer licks up Antonia's wet legs and works her way up to her soaked tits then helps Antonia strip naked. Antonia takes her place on the desk and pees all over Jenifer, and it isn't long before both pissing lesbians are naked together! As Jenifer lays down on the desk, her eager student Antonia starts to lick her pussy. Jenifer shoots another stream of her piss towards Antonia's mouth, giving her a brief taste of piss ! Antonia also gets her pussy pleasured by her lecturer and then as Jenifer sits down on the flo.

Duration: 24:36
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Geography

11. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Hot Jo At The P x
    [​IMG]
    Studio: P x
    Cast: Jo
    Genres: Fisting

This woman does not need to imagine it has already won its group of fans, it is in its best traditions creates fisting. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 35:30
    Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
    Audio: 184kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 809.1 MB
    [​IMG]

Download Hot Jo At The P x

12. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Work my ass for you - deep fist and gape
    [​IMG]
    Genres: Anal, Fisting, Ass, Gape, Anal Masturbation

Do you love watching sexy girls stretching asshole for you? This video will perfectly satisfy your fetish. Over 30 min of anal fisting deep and hard non stop, gaping ass with both hands scenes several times show a big rosebutt and inside asshole..so filthy and naughty

Duration: 34:58
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7853kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Work my ass for you - deep fist and gape

13. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Veronica Leal & Kinuski
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2019
    Cast: Veronica Leal & Kinuski
    Genres: lesbian, fingering, kissing, tan-line, milf, fistflush, natural tits, squirting, fisting, orgasm

Veronica Leal - that egsotic beauty - got some deep fisting from Kinuski at the end of the scene, so much, that Veronica squirted like there is no tomorrow... The happenings before that scene also worth a peek

Duration: 47:56
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11745kbps
    Audio: 153kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 4.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Veronica Leal & Kinuski

14. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

ArgenDana - Mega Rosebud And Extreme Gape
    [​IMG]
    Cast: ArgenDana
    Genres: Anal, Big Ass, Fisting, Gape, Gaping

20 minutes of pure anal deep penetration very hard and extremely hot! HD DOWNLOADEABLE A new way antipiracy to protect this project and to protect those who pay for the videos first you buy the video then you send me a message or you expect to receive the message from me within 24 hours of purchase, after that you can download the video. I hope you enjoy it, this video has a discount and is from Argendana premium.

Duration: 21:19
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4323kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 705.3 MB
    [​IMG]

Download ArgenDana - Mega Rosebud And Extreme Gape

15. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Persia Monir Milfs And Their Toys
    [​IMG]

So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Persia Monir Milfs And Their Toys

16. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Pranksters
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
    Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Julia Parker is our latest contender here on and we thought the best girl for the challenge would be hot blonde Claudia Macc! These gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to get her whole.

Duration: 30:05
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6965kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.6 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Pranksters

17. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Play Harder Become Wider
    [​IMG]
    Release Year: 2016
    Cast: Sasha
    Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Tattoos, Toys

Here is start of my experience fist myself standing up. I become really rough, wild, even had orgasm standing up in the end, I came with my fist inside!!!! It was wild, wonderful! I start from oiling my body near mirror - you see my ass and my face and tits at same time, I see my body reflection in the mirror, feel oil cover my body, become excited, horny, I like my nipples - they hard, do play with them, spank my boobies, spank harder and it blows my head off!! Spank my oiled ass, hard, it become red, spank pussy, more and more! I need rough strong hand, I need spanking, I need feel something inside! Show you my pussy close - spread it for you, fist from front and behind. my legs tremble from excitement and tension! I wanna go deeper, and put big toy, its feel so hard inside wet vagina, fuck me from behind! then I wanna feel wider and try double-ended dildo full inside - deep and wild. Feel every peace of my vagina! I am so glad! Fist and play clit..... and Cum! For the first time I .

Duration: 40:10
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4826kbps
    Audio: 147kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.4 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Play Harder Become Wider

18. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl
    [​IMG]
    Cast: HotKinkyJo
    Genres: Fisting, Anal, Prolapse

Hard anal fisting with one, then with both hands. And finally she remembered the Russian language ... Watch with the sound

Format: Windows Media
    Duration: 24:33
    Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps
    Audio: 125kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.1 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Two men hands in ass - perfect Christmas Gift for a girl

19. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Milfs And Their Toys HD
    [​IMG]
    Studio: Digital Sin

These Milfs love their big toys and they can't wait to show you what they can do! So check out Jaylene Rio, Gisselle, Ariella Ferrera, Lucky Starr, Velicity Von, and Persia Monir as they fuck themselves silly with a whopping collection of epic-sized fuck toys. Sexy milfs and gigantic toys - what a pair they make!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Milfs And Their Toys HD

20. Balamut693
    Balamut693

Vip Poster+

Fist me please
    [​IMG]
    Cast: Loren Minardi, Lexi Layo
    Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Pretty brunettes Lexi Layo and Loren Minardi try their hands at the fisting experience! These two luscious lesbians kiss and make out before slowly tracing their tongues down to licking each other's pussies before they start serious things!

Duration: 23:57
    Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5562kbps
    Audio: 187kbps

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    File size: 1.0 GB
    [​IMG]

Download Fist me please