1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

[K2S] Torture, bondage, whipping, humilation

Discussion in 'BDSM, Bondage And Torture' started by rosnira, Jan 16, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rosnira
    Alba - How much she can arch
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:25:42 | 535 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

In this custom clip Alba is put to an endurance challenge. She start the clip dressed only in a leather harness, arms crushed in a tight armbinder that put her elbows touching, leather straps at her knees and ankles. Even her toes are tied and her mouth is filled with our biggest harness ballgag. We leave her a few minute alone too feel her helplessness. So Alba here is the deal : we are going to hogtie you with a leather belt from you ankles to the head harness and you are going a prize for every minute of it you take...but...every three minutes it will get harder since the belt will be pulled three notches tighter everytime. Are you up for it Alba? She is hungry to try it. What follow is a really sexy and arousing endurance challenge but i don't want to spoil it too much, for that the video length is enough

Category: Bondage , Predicament Bondage , Challenges

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c8bd5643b01b2/Alba_-_How_much_she_can_arch_saf.mp4

2. rosnira
    Sage vs. Her Stubbornness
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:14:02 | 283 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

It was nearing the end of the day and I was planning to take it easy on Sage. When I mentioned this she didn't agree at all. Offended I would even suggest such a thing Sage insisted I dial it up. Happy to give her what she wants I felt a predicament should keep her satisfied. Her elbows are tied together with her wrists secured to a pole-mounted behind her. Her legs are frogtied and a crotch rope pulls her tightly forward leaving her in a somewhat uncomfortable position. This would be enough but Sage wanted more so string is added to her nipple piercings with weights added to the ends. As more and more weight is added she can't help but pull up to try and relieve some of the pressure. I remind her this is what she wanted with only a grunt through her gag in response.

Tags: ballgag, elbowcinch, hairtie, nippletie, nudity, pantyhose, predicament, rigging

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/17e164fc91e7c/Sage_vs_Her_Stubbornness.mp4

3. rosnira
    Jade Nile's Creamy, Tight Pussy Rope-Tied and Fucked Hard
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:40:51 | 1450 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Some sluts despise to be out of hand, yet appetite to be dealt with like a piece of sex-related meat. Therein lies the paradox of young, natural slut Jade Nile. She is utilized to being accountable as well as is pushed into being limited in inescapable rope chains and to praise a vicious man leading. She is extremely tied in a standing position with her arms drew straight-up right into the air in strappado. Her best firm ass is after that abused with corporal influence play that leaves her defenseless butt pulsating red with discomfort from the severe hits of a leather flogger as well as huge man-hand paddling. Yet this only makes her tiny tight pussy luscious with joy. As her cunt is stimulated with an unrelenting vibrator, she is made to trick on a substantial cock. Spit as well as salivate chokes her throat as her mouth is face-fucked into wheezing entry. She is after that thrown like a fuck plaything onto her back with her limbs bound along with coarse as well as horrible rope. She is utterly helpless as the male dom jams his huge cock deep into tiny pink pussy. She squirms in his hold but this just makes the taskmaster incensed as well as he pushes his long cock right into the deep holes of her starving cunt. He extra pounds her non-stop and also as his big pricks mashes, Jades pussy grows creamier and creamier from the joy of the excruciating fucking. She is after that linked on her hands and knees, perched with her young ass offered airborne. Without any warm up the dom continues his pussy raking assault and he fucks her over and over once again till she is glistening with sweat and also base sex-related cravings. An appetite like hers can just be filled up by obstructing a penis deep down her throat up until her she can hardly breath. Jamming her slut hole repeatedly, her male dom works himself into a frenzy and after that impacts a huge load of jizz around her face. Jade gobbles it all up like a hoggish whore and also whispers nonstop thank-you's for the healthy protein packed nutrition of his orgasm.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/793fc2e06b6b9/BS_43660_Derrick_Pierce_Jade_Nile.mp4

4. rosnira
    Topless Hogtied Position 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:17:54 | 842 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Sexy Rachel Adams is dragged on screen with her arms chicken winged behind her. This is only the beginning. Pushed further up onto the counter, she is tied in a very strict back-arching hogtie and left there to struggle for his amusement. She rolls back and forth, trying her best to wiggle free, but it is just no use. She is completely helpless!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c65574d51c19a/Topless_Hogtied_Position_2_saf.mp4

5. rosnira
    Emily vs. A Simple Trade
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:12:16 | 248 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Looking through the collection of clothes in the wardrobe Emily really liked the pink catsuit. Suggesting some purple ropes to go with it she quickly agreed. It wasn't long before drool was pouring out of her mouth from her gag. Trapped on top of the cage with her elbows and legs tied together escape was out of the question. In her haste to agree, Emily realized a time limit was never agreed to.

Tags: ballgag, catsuit, drool, elbowcinch, frogtie, rigging

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/aa8af07109d05/Emily_vs_A_Simple_Trade_saf_3.mp4

6. rosnira
  7. rosnira
    Change of Plans - Maxine X 2013-05-15
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:48:23 | 844 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Maxine X showed up thinking today was the day she got the roughest fuck of her life. Sometimes there is a change of plans. Instead it was the day she went through the roughest rope bondage she has ever seen.

She talks a lot about what she thinks she will enjoy and what she hopes she will be able to endure, but until she has spent some time with Cyd Black she doesn't know what sadism is.

He does more than just tie off her beautiful, oiled-up 34 DDs. He ensures they are at peak sensitivity before attaching nipple clamps and pulling them tight. Only after her clit is rubbed raw by the hitachi does Cyd start to whip it.

Every part of her is going to feel the pain. And the way he masterfully weaves it in with the pleasure will leave her cum-shocked, glass-eyed and grinning.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/53b0daa0e83e9/HA_Change_of_Plans_Maxine_X_2013-05-15_saf_3.mp4

8. rosnira
    Mouth Ass Whore - Sarah Jane Ceylon 2013-05-08
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:35:36 | 1890 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

A beautifully shaved pussy, a tight little ass and a very deep throat, Sarah Jane Ceylon has 3 holes that are made to take a cock. She will gag on Cyd's member and keep coming back for more. The way the motion tugs on her ass hook is just more incentive for her to give it her all.

When he bends her over and fucks her pussy the hook makes it a double penetration. Sarah Jane is so into it she can barely catch her breath.

The cock she accepts willingly. If she had the choice she may try to get away from the whip or the hot wax. Even the vibrators create enough of a sensation to make her scream at one point. But Cyd knows this girl all too well. She can struggle all she likes, the way he has her tied she isn't going anywhere.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/5329390237a61/HA_Mouth_Ass_Whore_Sarah_Jane_Ceylon_2013-05-08_saf_3.mp4

9. rosnira
  10. rosnira
  11. rosnira
  12. rosnira
    Fun With Rope - Coral Aorta 2013-05-01
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:51:13 | 2720 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Coral Aorta is about to go into pain slut overload. She used to think she wasn't tough enough to handle anything that came her way. Now she revels in every ounce of her masochism.
    I chose the roughest ropes and tightest ties to put her in her place fast. Even just languishing on the ground has her in subspace. When the floggers come out and start to dance across her ass that breathless, submissive grin appears immediately.

Clips and clamps are an especially insidious way to torment her. They hurt so much going on, but the pain dulls after a while. When they come off, though, all of that feeling comes back, stronger than before.
    Coral said she likes to be tightly bound and made to complete difficult takes. I thought it would be fun to watch her try to pick up weights with her nipple clamps while struggling against the roughest rope I've got.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/75da3c0b09ea3/HA_Fun_With_Rope-Coral_Aorta_2013-05-01.mp4

13. rosnira
    Hazel vs. Her Rent Bonus
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:19:30 | 394 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Being a cultured bondage girl Hazel often get's requests to tie herself up. What they don't usually come with is a bonus if she dares to accept certain challenges. Hazel could escape with ice to receive her normal fee or add clothespins on her body and breasts to release herself for a bonus. If that wasn't enough, she could opt to use clover clamps as well for an additional bonus. Being short on her rent this month some extra cash would certainly help. She's escaped dozens of challenges to date, how much trouble could she get her self into with this one?

Tags: ballgag, challenge, clothespins, escaping, handcuffs, nippleclamps, nudity, pole, self-bondage, tric.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/eebc63a96cc55/Hazel_vs_Her_Rent_Bonus_saf_2.mp4

14. rosnira
    Sophia Fiore - Spread and Fucked
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:22:14 | 241 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Caramel skinned Sophia Fiore is a bombshell ... tits and ass permanently as well as an exotic face ... She plays with herself to obtain warmed up ... we after that gear her to a table as well as set her approximately get pounded by our invader.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/440e735ed0d90/CUM_SOP_012414_1_1.mp4

15. rosnira
  16. rosnira
    Liz & Venom - double clit milking
    [​IMG][​IMG]

00:11:50 | 1260 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Our resident HuCow Liz is going to be introduced to another new friend: the newly arrived Venom! It really helps to pair new HuCows with experienced ones. They are in a separated cage, but they seem to be getting on very well, they are grabbing each other's udders and Venom clearly feels attracted to Liz! The farmer thinks it is safe to remove the partition and soon the girls go full lesbian in the cage (including suckling!), they are so horny! Of course, that's not what they are here for, so the farmer quickly gets them out of the cage and nipple clamps them. Both girls are extremely sensitive, so they wince and moan, but they know it is part of the training. They did not expect the next part though. Cuffed on top of the cage with their legs open, the farmer applies clit pumps to both of them! A HuCow theory that we see very often is that clit milking increases hormone levels which in turn help with transformation and preparing for a life as a HuCow. But it's not an easy training for ultra sensitive girls like Venom and Liz!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f8252185676a5/HC_Liz_Venom_Double_Clit_Milking_saf_2.mp4

17. rosnira
    Shriek - Marica Hase 2013-04-17
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:55:48 | 2960 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

When you want to hear every sexual sound you can from a beautiful Japanese model like Marica Hase you need to be patient. They will come in order, each in their own time.

First comes the heavy breathing of anticipation. Next are the moans, when Cyd rubs his hands on her, when he flicks her clit and warms her up for the pain. When he starts to smack her ass is when the squeaking starts. The shrieks, though, are the best part. They last the longest and you can hear them through the walls.

Marica starts to scream when Cyd pinches her nipples with clamps. She gets louder when he starts to violate her ass. She reaches her crescendo as the vibrator brings her to orgasm.

Then the soundtrack plays on rewind. She squeaks again while Cyd ties her to a post. She moans as the Cock is rammed down her throat. After the Cock cums all over her face she is left there, breathing heavily, wondering what will come next.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/8ae495fffab49/HA_Shriek_Marica_Hase_2013-04-17.mp4

18. rosnira
    Jayda and Izzebella - The Trap

00:17:53 | 1300 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Jayda has agreed to help a friend by capturing Izzebella Robbins. The plan is simple: stage a fake burglary with Jayda stripped to her prettiest lingerie and taped tightly to a chair. She'll be left to struggle until Izzebella arrives, and after the sexy redhead frees Jayda, she'll quickly find the tables turned! The plan works like a charm, and soon Izzebella finds herself naked and frog-tied, her body tightly secured in a web of leather straps, her luscious mouth filled nd silenced with a tightly fastended panel gag that prevents speech, but doesn't prevent her from drooling all over everything, including her own naked body! Jayda can't resist playing with her prize, running her hands over Izzebella's trembling body as the redhead mewls in fear and anger! Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end, and Jayda has to arrange for Izzebella's shipment! Will she free herself before her new owners arrive, or is this the end of poor Izzebella??

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/9a92d2956a783/Jayda_and_Izzebella_The_Trap_saf_3.mp4

19. rosnira
    Detective tied up with crime boss

00:31:09 | 722 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Leggy detective Terra Mizu is sneaking around an abandoned warehouse on the hunt for me - an organized crime boss. Terra tip toes up behind me and holds me up at gn point. She knows that I am dangerous so after she frisks me, in order to make sure I'm not hiding any weapons she makes to strip. I am annoyed by this but ultimately complies removing my blouse and then my skirt and shoes. Next the detective handcuffs me to a pole. She tries to interrogate me but I refuse to talk. Terra then gets her phone so she can call in the arrest but before she is able to do so one of henchmen Jim Hunter comes out of nowhere and makes Terra hang up the phone. Still cuffed to the pole I tell my henchman to make Terra strip. One Terra strips I have him tie her with her arms stretched up over her head. The henchman now uses Terra's keys to uncuff me. I taunt Terra by telling her we are going to auction her off as a white slave on the dark web. I get a ball gag and push it into her mouth then place a thick leather slave collar on my bound captive. After tormenting Terra, I yell at my accomplice calling him an idiot and a dumb ass for letting a detective sneak in and try to capture me. The henchman is mad that his boss is being so ungrateful after being rescued so he decides to betray her. He tells me that he's going to sell me on the black market along with the detective. The next thing I know both the detective and I are chairtied, ballgagged and we each have vibrators roped on pressing up against our pussies. Nn front of us is a video camera which is broadcasting the scene over the dark web where the auction is being held. Terra and I struggle helplessly and scream into our gags as our bodies betray us and the orgasms start ...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/f06c8015d91f0/Detective_tied_up_with_crime_boss.mp4

20. rosnira
    Bondage Web - 3/29/2021 - Starring Rachel Greyhound
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:35:35 | 126 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

In this great bondage stream, our little creature finds herself bound in a bondage web of pipes and chains! Laced into a tight open faced hood with a heavy steel collar locked on her neck, a helpless Greyhound finds herself in quite the predicament as her heavy steel collar is secured to the metal pipe frame by four separate large chains and her waist chain secured to the sides of the frame by two more heavy steel chains leaving her bound securely in place. Unable to free herself and with limited movement she carefully squats in place as she takes several sips of water from the calf bottle dangling above her head then alternates back and forth between squatting and kneeling as the stress from her bondage begins to take its toll on her!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1f0dd67f302ac/Bondage_Web_3_29_2021_saf.mp4