1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

[K2S] Great Femdom Collection!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rosnira, Jan 16, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. rosnira
    Active Member
    MF VIDEO - DOUBLE DEEP FEET MOUTH FUCKING: IZA AND YASMIN PROVIERO
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    In another scene, with our star Izabela Paes and her friend Yasmins Provieiro, they decide to call Jenny for a hot competition !!! Which foot enters more in her mouth ?.

    MP4 | 1804 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:27:34

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f6030e26c3aea
     
  2. rosnira
    Active Member
    THE ENGLISH MANSION - GASMASK CBT PROBING - PART 1
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    Mistress Wildfire is toying with her subbie in the special bondage chair and advanced gasmask. She has him eager for her touch and attention, as she focuses her attention on his throbbing cock. Mistress has his balls locked in the stretch cage and uses the Erostek for erotic stimulation if his shaft as she continues the sensual CBT. Wildfire makes sure to stimulate it internally, edging him and tormenting until he is pleading to ejaculate his load.

    STARRING MISTRESS ALEXANDRA WILDFIRE

    MP4 | 599 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:06:41

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/91a89f1d17d00
     
  3. rosnira
    Active Member
  4. rosnira
    Active Member
    BOSSY GIRLS - BUCKETS OF CUM
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    While enjoying reading time today.I found my very favourite fairytale.The one about the Princess who loved to suck cock..all day..every day!! It got me in a real cock sucking mood..luckily I had my slave nearby..he was licking the bottoms of my feet..so I sucked his cock!! I listened to pretty music while I was sucking!! I just LOVE to suck cock!! Then it was time for milking..and I Beat a TON of cum out of my slave!!! My whole room smelled like cum!! He just kept cumming!!!
    Princess Amelie

    MP4 | 483 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:08:22

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6fee957eb5f62
     
  5. rosnira
    Active Member
    BRAZIL FACE FUCKING - GODDESS IRIS SELUNA CRUEL FACE FUCK
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    Poor slave Nanda is in serious trouble because her Domme Iris Seluna wants to unleash her angry face fucking on her face. Evil Iris starts making slave to stay quiet while she rubs her ass and pussy on the girl face very hard. She is totally breathless from the heavy face fucking punishment she is receiving.

    MP4 | 786 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:34:08

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3480731ecf6f7
     
  6. rosnira
    Active Member
    EZADA SINN - THE WHEEL OF PLEASURE, MY PLEASURE
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    On his first spin of the wheel, My pet was very unlucky. However, his second attempt at fate is a win beyond this wildest imaginations: he lands on PLEASURE. My lucky pet seems to be dreaming about his own pleasure, but I'll show him who's pleasure it shall be. My doggy will come to understand that every ounce of his joy emanates directly from Mine. A human pet is enjoyable to have around, yet he'll never please Me in any intimate way. My pet is more of a cuckold than anything else, and he will worship Me while My real lover, the Doxy, brings Me unimaginable satisfaction. I'm getting so excited that I order my cameraman to put the camera on a tripod and kneel at My other foot to worship Me as well, while My tireless lover brings Me orgasm after orgasm.

    MP4 | 266 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:05

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d792af5cd7dca
     
  7. rosnira
    Active Member
    TOUGH LOVE ISLAND: FEMDOM CBT ELECTROPLAY CHASTITY HUMILIATION
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    Today on Tough Love Island, a hot new bombshell has entered the villa. And She's here to shake, or should I say shock, things up. As our contestant Bambi is about to find out, Onyx isn't your typical girl next door. She likes Her men to be submissive, masochistic little bitches. If Bambi wants a shot at love with Onyx, he's going to have to simp like he's never simped before! He might not be getting the action he hoped for, but his poor cock and balls are sure to get a lot of attention.. It just might a bit of a. shocking experience.

    MP4 | 443 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:17:39

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/0a76a97274f32
     
  8. rosnira
    Active Member
    SPECIAL WORKOUT! THE TRAINER IN MY SCISSOR HOLD IS ENSLAVED BY THE SMELL OF MY ASS!
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

    I am with My personal trainer. He must help Me to increase My body muscle. Today, I am asking him to show Me some techniques to get a man in a tight scissor hold so he can't escape, to feel helpless!
    He is happy to show Me how do to and once I get his head between My strong legs in a scissor hold, I noticed that he sniffs My crotch.
    I don't have panties under the thin spandex leggings so you can imagine, once he felt the arousing scent and pheromone of My intimate area he gets a boner.
    I noticed his boners, I reached his hard cock with My hand and I begin teasing it! His cock gets harder and I enjoy this so much. Holding him in the scissor hold while I tease his cock.
    Then I change the position, his head is still in a scissor hold but this time I am sitting on his belly and I can spit in his mouth whenever I want!
    I feed him with My spit while My hand is rubbing his erected cock and he is immobilized in the strong scissor hold of My legs.
    I enjoyed teasing him and after this, I know I enslaved him so I can play with him even more. That's good! I like when I get new puppets.
    If you enjoy the clip, don't forget to leave a tip - it would be a nice way to show Me, how much you appreciate Me and My work and, beside this, when I see that a video is very much appreciated, I do more videos in the same category! Therefore, if you like this video and want more in it's genre, leave a tip !

    MP4 | 362 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:13:05

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a90f4cdb3d2d2
     
  9. rosnira
    Active Member
    EZADA SINN - THE BOOT RITUAL CONTEST MP4
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    I train My chattels to perform some tasks in a certain way, following a specific ritual, so they can make My life more comfortable and more fulfilled. Today, before I start filming with My chattel medor (who I intend to punish for not making the bed this morning, the clip will be posted in the near future), I wanted him to put My boots on, when I realized that he probably forgot the ritual for that. In his defense, there have been months since the last time he did it, but still, the ritual is very important and I expect all My chattels to perform it by heart. So I will make a little contest between medor and My live-in chattel sit: whichever one of them performs the ritual fastest, in a correct way, will earn the privilege of worshiping My ass, while the other one will be punished. So let's see which one of My chattels proves best at this!

    MP4 | 237 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:35

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/075d85b7f9e99
     
  10. rosnira
    Active Member
    RR PRODUCTIONS - FEMALE LED - PT2 - DENIED
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    A four part series. Miss Anna has her boyfriend naked and vulnerable while she teases his locked and denied cock. Once she gets him excited and desperate she informs him she will be cuckolding him!

    MP4 | 320 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:34

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/1b6548df1bf11
     
  11. rosnira
    Active Member
  12. rosnira
    Active Member
  13. rosnira
    Active Member
    BOSSY GIRLS - IMPOSED PROSTSTE MILKING
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    brutally painful fimposed prostate milking!!
    Stacy violates his asshole and milks him dry!! It's the first thursday of the month.and that means something in this office...prostate milking day!!! After a good spanking to warm up..and then spitting in the loser's mouth.and slapping him in the face..it's finally time!! I put on my latex glove.and ram it up his asshole while i milk all the filth out of him!! He screamed and cried..i didn't let up.i milked him bone dry!!!
    - stacy

    MP4 | 472 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:08:12

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f72ede9db4e75
     
  14. rosnira
    Active Member
    JENNI CZECHS WORLD - JC193 GAGGED INTO SUBMISSION
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    mistress jenni begins with a simple question: "are you hungry?". Her slave eagerly answers: "yes", but she soon realizes that mistress has a different kind of meal in mind.
    Using her feet, jenni 'feeds' her slave in the cruelest way. Stuffing her mouth with her feet before shifting into intense foot smothering.
    Switching between gagging and smothering, jenni keeps her slave trapped between submission and smothering, completely under her power.
    With her foot deep inside, jenni watches as her slave struggles to take it all, testing her limits with every push.
    The more she gags, the more mistress jenni enjoys her power.

    MP4 | 746 MB | 1280x720 | 00:17:04

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/d0fa04f114bfd
     
  15. rosnira
    Active Member
    FRANCESA LONG LEGS - 2 MINUTES SOLID OF LIGHT BALLBUSTING WITH HIS COCK ROCK HARD
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

    if i do hardcore ballbusting he cums too quickly, so 2 minutes solid of light ballbusting with his cock rock hard, he loves to be kicked, pain and pleasure. With my super high yellow heels and pantyhose

    MP4 | 302 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:01:54

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/63ec7714bbd7f
     
  16. rosnira
    Active Member
    HUGE CUMSHOT AFTER HARDCORE BALLBUSTING, LOADS OF CUM, HE LOVES THE PAIN
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

    huge cumshot after hardcore ballbusting, loads of cum, he loves the pain

    MP4 | 336 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:04:33

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/34b1a1dcde2b4
     
  17. rosnira
    Active Member
    FEET DOMMES BRASIL - FOOT DOMINATION SORORITY ( PART 1 )
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    A perv sneaks into a sorority expecting to get lucky, but little does he know what the sorority is about. This sorority formed by only dominant women that demand foot worship and humiliate male creatures.Featuring exclusive girls sheyloka and morgana

    MP4 | 444 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:07:18

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6737ebe56248c
     
  18. rosnira
    Active Member
    GODDESS SCARLET WHITE - TRIPLE FACE FART HANDJOB BY ROSALIA, ARIEL, SUZY AND JACK CAM BY ALINE
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    starring: rosalia, ariel, suzy and jack
    description: ariel, rosalia and suzy they are having fun together but discovered that jack masturbating while secretly watching them in the room, so the girls decided to fart in his face while masturbating him the whole time. Now they decide, while one girl is brushing his face, the other girl is brushing his penis to make it disgusting and smelly while humiliating him.

    MP4 | 197 MB | 1280x720 | 00:20:19

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f0b002da165c9
     
  19. rosnira
    Active Member
    KYARA NISSE AND SLAVE BELLA FEH - FEET EXTREME DANGEROUS BLACK SOCKS
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

    Kyara takes the little slave princess bella feh and makes her lick her shoes, her palm and sneakers full of spit, then she puts her feet in bella feh's mouth with her short black socks, bella too and to swallow her wet socks with spit afterwards to take them off her feet, in the end bella feh is gagged by her mistress with a palm in her mouth!

    MP4 | 2595 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:30:35

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/28f6f046e98a9
     
  20. rosnira
    Active Member
    DEEP FEET EXCESSIVE MF - SWALLOW MY FEET AFTER THE KISS - VOL #613 - TOP GIRL ALICE BLOM - NEW VIDEO MF
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    Our new top girl comes with everything where she makes gabi believe that she would just kiss you and ends up swallowing her feet deeply vomiting a lot. Don't miss this super scene!!!
    August 2024

    Starring: Alice Blom

    MP4 | 2114 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:26:17

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/ca2e7545b0feb
     
Loading...

Share This Page