1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

    Read The Rules

[K2S] Great Femdom Collection!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rosnira, Jan 16, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

  1. rosnira
    Active Member
    CLARE SPANKS MEN - ANOTHER SPANKING AFTER CHRUCH. STARRING AYDREY TATE
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

    Wife Audrey warned you there would be more spankings if you acted up in church. Here is another one and it is long and hard.

    MP4 | 376 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:23:59

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/88af483da0fc0
     
  2. rosnira
    Active Member
    QUEENS OF KINK - FEMINIZED AND FUCKED BY MISTRESS MEL STAGE 1 - NATALIE GOTH TV
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

    This sissy needs to be fully feminised to Mistress Mel's standards, wearing her chastity cage, frilly panties and prissy sissy outfit. She will ensure it looks perfect, every step of the way.

    MP4 | 636 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:11:43

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/6fa6470260b6b
     
  3. rosnira
    Active Member
  4. rosnira
    Active Member
    LADY VALENCIA - NUDE STILETTO TRAMPLING
    [​IMG][​IMG]

    I put a submissive's balls and cock in a trampling box. Then I have fun trampling them with my sexy, nude stilettos.

    MP4 | 1410 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:09:42

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/f1df808c7a9a7
     
  5. rosnira
    Active Member
    KINKY FEMDOM PEGGING AND STRAPON - NO MERCY PEGGING: TURNING FAKE TINDER ALPHAS INTO BETA BITCHES
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

    Mistress Evil Woman, a Polish pegging powerhouse, has zero tolerance for the cocky, fake Alpha Males that plague Tinder. She lures them in with the promise of a hot date, only to expose their true submissive nature. In this scene, her latest victim, the arrogant slave Maz Morbid, learns this lesson firsthand.
    The clip begins with Maz Morbid, stripped of his street clothes and false bravado, on his knees. Mistress Evil Woman circles him, her strap-on harnessed and intimidating. She verbally dismantles his ego, mocking his online persona before bending him over. What follows is a no mercy pegging session. She pounds his tight hole with deep, powerful strokes, turning his cocky grunts into pathetic whimpers. Every thrust reinforces his new status as her beta bitch. The scene is a masterclass in female domination and anal submission, leaving Maz Morbid a broken, drooling mess, completely converted to her service.
    Please drop me some nominations for XBIZ Europe this year in the "Male Creator of the year" and "Fetish Creator of the year" categories.

    MP4 | 192 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:08:05

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a14755e6f252f
     
  6. rosnira
    Active Member
    GODDESS SCARLET WHITE - MULTIPLE FART ATTACK BY SCARLET WHITE, ANA AYUMME, ROSALIA AND SOL CAM BY ALINE
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

    SCARLET, ROSALIA and ANA AYUMMEare gssy goddess, they will dominate SOL with extremely stinky farts. The girl who sits on his face farts, and the farts are hot and smelly.

    MP4 | 1375 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:23:28

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/50a2cc17ec477
     
  7. rosnira
    Active Member
    FOOTPUNKZ - BRATTY LUNA DOOM PUBLIC FOOT WORSHIP OUTSIDE THE HOTEL
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    I waited for months to get Princess Doom's feet again, and when that day finally came, she didn't even let me get into the hotel room. She sat on the stairs and pointed at her shoes. I told her we might get caught, but she said, "yeah but you can't help yourself, can you?".she was right. I had been thinking about it all day, and as soon as I had the chance, I took it. I licked on the soles of her shoes while she watched with a smile, but what I really wanted was to get to her feet. I pulled them off and pushed my nose up to her socks. They smelled perfect, and at that moment, I stopped caring if anyone was around. I peeled back her socks and could taste the sweat that had built up on her flight as I licked up her bare heel. I just slowly pulled them higher and higher as I tasted every inch of her soles until she was barefoot. As soon as I could see her soles, I shoved all 5 of her toes in my mouth.
    The adrenaline rush was in full swing as I licked up and down her soles and between her toes. She grabbed my camera out of my bag and started filming me as I lapped at her feet, making it even more obvious if someone at the hotel happened to walk by. We kept hearing noises but at this point I didn't even care. I just wanted her bright pink toes down my throat. I licked all over her feet, breathing deep as she kept wrapping her toes around my nose. Every time she would hear a noise, she would just giggle or smile knowing that we might get caught.

    MP4 | 1478 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:12:56

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/80e6e6718b567
     
  8. rosnira
    Active Member
    FEMDOM BONDAGE BY SELFGAGS - HANDYMAN TURNED FOOT SLAVE
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

    Franco is sweeping the yard under the hot sun. From the first floor window, his boss, Yurca, observes as he's taking a break. Yurca is annoyed by the sight of Franco pausing his work, so she goes down, takes him inside and handcuffs him!
    Yurca stuffs sponges inside Franco's mouth and wraps clear packing tape around his head. She then makes him smell her feet and inhale between her toes as punishment for taking a break from his job. Yurca loves being in control of her handyman and she makes sure that he will be active on duty from now on!
    After a long foot smelling session, Yurca sends Franco outside to work again while he's still gagged and handcuffed!
    Included in this clip: female domination, sponge gagged, mouth stuffed, handcuffed, foot smelling, female supremacy, clear tape gag, femdom, humiliation, foot domination, slave, foot fetish, bdsm

    MP4 | 581 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:20:54

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/a0241985e3cae
     
  9. rosnira
    Active Member
  10. rosnira
    Active Member
    LFD FOOTJOB GIRLS - FOOTJOB WITH NERDY EX-GIRLFRIEND WITH OIL
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

    My ex-girlfriend was a nerd who did a very good foot job. She loved to play with her beautiful feet with a lot of oil. Enjoy this moment.

    MP4 | 586 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:15:20

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/18c38e8dcdf31
     
  11. rosnira
    Active Member
  12. rosnira
    Active Member
    NO MERCY NO LUBE PEGGING: POLISH STRAP-ON PEGGING POWER HOUSE
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    An evil, statuesque Polish Goddess, encased in a skintight black latex catsuit that gleams under the studio lights, has one singular, cruel intention: to obliterate her pathetic latex slave, Maz Morbid. This is a true pegging power house, a masterclass in female supremacy where mercy is a foreign concept and lube is deliberately, sadistically absent.
    From the first moment, she establishes her absolute control. Her imposing figure towers over the quivering slave. She doesn't just peg him; she claims him. With a strap-on as unyielding as her will, she penetrates him dry. The initial, sharp gasp from Maz Morbid is met only with her cold, dominant stare and a wicked smirk. She dictates a brutal, punishing rhythm, her powerful hips driving forward in a merciless onslaught, each deep thrust a calculated act of ownership. The room is filled with the raw sounds of his struggle and her commanding voice, berating him for his weakness while demanding he accept her power fully. She contorts him into degrading positions, using his body for her own sadistic pleasure, her latex-clad form a vision of terrifying, erotic authority. There is no pleasure for the slave, only the profound, burning sensation of being ruthlessly used as an object for his Goddess's entertainment. This is pure, unadulterated findom energy translated into a physical, unrelenting pegging that leaves him a broken, panting mess, utterly dominated and completely owned.

    MP4 | 269 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:11:22

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3f9453539ff72
     
  13. rosnira
    Active Member
  14. rosnira
    Active Member
  15. rosnira
    Active Member
  16. rosnira
    Active Member
    2026-09-11 - Working Him Up
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

    He's tied off to a mean weighted predicament... my own shiny black latex doll. I hope he didn't skip leg day. Pure eye candy for anyone who loves trapped boys. His eyes are rolled back half-open and he's making these pathetic little gasping noises... but I think he is just fine.

    Models: Sylvie

    MP4 | 684 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:15:36

    Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/32552e006fa05/SYLWorkingHimUp_TT-_02.mp4
     
  17. rosnira
    Active Member
    MISS LITH - TWO SLAVES ARMPITS LICKING
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    After a long day playing with my slaves my armpits are sweaty so I order them to smell and lick them up. Filthy work for nasty boys.

    MP4 | 571 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:06:34

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/2eeee52281b36
     
  18. rosnira
    Active Member
  19. rosnira
    Active Member
    VIVIENNE L'AMOUR - DOUBLE TREATMENT IN THE MEDICAL ROOM
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

    The naked masked sub is strapped to the gyro couch helpless as two beautiful Doms examine him in detail. He is removed from chastity, nipple clamped, cock flogged , the golden nectar and eventually his own cum.

    MP4 | 356 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:15:05

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/e03bd6e243a9c
     
  20. rosnira
    Active Member
    VIVIENNE L'AMOUR - LATEX NOVICE BACK FOR MORE ANAL ACTION
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

    The Goddess has a return visit by this latex loving sub novice, She wastes no time in lubing Her strap on deep in his throat before easing his man hole with several fingers. Soon she is fucking him vigorously before finishing with an ass to mouth. The perv loves it.

    MP4 | 390 MB | 1920x1080 | 00:15:56

    Download:
    http://k2s.cc/file/3b345c588460f
     
Loading...

Share This Page