1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

[K2S] Great Femdom Collection!

Discussion in 'Female Domination - FemDom' started by rosnira, Jan 16, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. rosnira
  2. rosnira
    Devoted Foot Bitch
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:08:27 | 799 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Tangent calls in her slave. Tangent present her soles to her slave. Tangent demnds he whiff them and next to clean them. Tangent instructs her slave to stick out his tongue and get to cleaning. Tangent has her slave to clean every inch of her feet from toes to heel. Tangent rubs her feet al over the slaves hooded face then moves her toes back to his mouth. Tangent shoves her toes down her slaves through face fucking him with her toes.

Category: Foot Worship, Goddess Tangent, Godess Tangent, Femdom, Foot Tease, Foot Fetish, Goddess Worship, Foot Domination

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/acd8cd1a7368d/devftbtch_saf.mp4

3. rosnira
  4. rosnira
  5. rosnira
    My Cuckold Is My Pet - Real Lifestyle Humiliation

00:11:05 | 680 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

You know I live in femdom/cuckold marriage for more than 4 years and I'm a really kinky and cruel wife. All our families and friends know I treat my husband like a pet and I enjoy it so much. Before some days I bought a new little action camera so now you can be part of my life more than ever.

Category: Face Sitting, Pussy Eating, Pussy Worship, Hot Wives, Human Furniture, Cuckolding

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/b3a450046b0ad/My_Cuckold_Is_My_Pet-Eat_My_Big_Butt_In_The_Shower.mp4

6. rosnira
    Ass Aversion Treatment, Associating Ass With Farts

00:11:35 | 677 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This pervert was caught perving on women's asses in the workplace one to many times. The loser ass addict can either be fired, or undergo our 100% effective ass aversion treatment. When I'm done with him a nice round ass encased in stockings under a tight pencil skirt at work won't arouse him, it will make him gag and want to throw up...

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/cb2b193903000/Ass_Aversion_Treatment_Associating_Ass_With_Farts_saf_5.mp4

7. rosnira
    Anette's game with hitachi - Cruel Anettes

00:09:10 | 211 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Anette calls for the slave and she tells him to treat Mistress Kittina's righ foot with care, lick her soles and suck her toes professionally, while she gives her an other kind of pleasure. She brings in her hitachi massager and after pulling the panties of Kittina aside, she starts massaging her clit. Let's see what happen!
    Features: hitachi, forced orgasm, foot fetish, foot worship, lesbian, sole licking, pussy play

Category: Mistress Anette Kittina, Elegant, Minnie Manga, Domination, Fetish, Bdsm, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Sole Licking, Hitachi, Forced Orgasm

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/c181527de2118/Anettes_Game_With_Hitachi.mp4

8. rosnira
    Heiress Sisters train Skinny Punk boy for Foot Service

00:13:37 | 1530 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lily and Macy, are continuing their training of a homeless punk boy that they found busking for change in the mall parking lot. Today he is going to learn how to worship a rich girl's feet. The sisters have him start by licking the dirt from their expensive shoes. The boy does not want to have to lick shoes, but he also does not want to be dismissed from his position and return to living in his friend's car. The sisters talk about the hot guys they are fucking while 'the help' licks their shoes. After the girls have their shoes cleaned, they want their feet licked as well. The girls' feet are very different in size. Macy wears a size 8, but her sister wears just a 4 ½! The help must clean both sisters' feet. Macy wants to see if her sister can fit her whole tiny foot in the help's mouth. She laughs as Lily shoves her foot in deep. After he cleans the rich girls' feet, they make the poor boy gargle and swallow an old condom full of a random hookup's cum. The girls can't believe the desperate boy actually swallowed! Being homeless must suck! They could seriously get him to do anything to avoid being back out on the street. (13:39 long)

Category: Foot Worship, Female Domination, Male Cum Swallowers, Shoe & Boot Worship, Humiliation, Chastity Male, Lily, Macy Cartel

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/08e4cdc4d2e9a/L...in_Skinny_Punk_boy_for_Foot_Service_saf_2.mp4

9. rosnira
    "Macy - Trains A Slave To Worship Feet For Her Pleasure"

00:08:20 | 947 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Macy wants to train her beta to worship feet the right way, for her pleasure. Sometimes Macy and her sister have very long days shopping at the mall and when they come home, they want to have their tired feet pampered. Macy is sometimes sweet and sometimes cruel to her beta. When she gets mad, she gags him with her toes. The beta is there to serve Macy and her sister. If he forgets his place or messes up, he will be back out on the street, so he better follow Macy's instructions closely.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/31d24a0f98430/Macy_Trains_A_Slave_To_Worship_Feet_For_Her_Pleasure.mp4

10. rosnira
    Visit At A Locksmithery With Special Guest Lady Mercedes

00:47:30 | 2400 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Madame Catarina and Lady Mercedes are Femdom Enforcement Agents and have tracked down two wayward slaves to their place of work. The two slaves have been found guilty of crimes against Femdom but failed to attend the Avalon tribunal to receive their punishment as instructed. So the Ladies have hunted them down to punish them wherever they find them.

Dressed in amazing leather outfits Madame Catarina and Lady Mercedes descend on a Berlin locksmithey to find the two slaves they have been searching for. Before long the slaves are hooded, kneeling with hands bound to await their punishment. They do not have to wait long and very soon they are tied to a pulley system feeling the lashes from the two Mistresses' floggers. Each slave is then fitted with a spiked sandal and made to stand on it whilst the Ladies dish out bastinado. One slave is selected for special treatment and a leather parachute is attached to his cock and balls and a heavy weight attached. The Ladies take great pleasure in cruelly humiliating the slave as they spin the weight and torment his nipples. The slave is then let down from the pulley and a humbler is fitted and the slave is further humiliated as he is made to dance to the tune of the Ladies whips. The humbler is removed and the Ladies tease and torment his cock forcing him to a ruined orgasm. They then turn their attention to the other slave and very soon his cock an balls are being trampled under their heels before Madame Catarina indulges in a cruel foot job forcing this slave to cum as well. With their work done the Ladies leave the naked slaves on the factory floor to be discovered the next morning.

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/33acf9b102992/V...cedes_Of_Avalon_Berlin_Entire_Movie_saf_3.mp4

11. rosnira
    Strap-on Fun With Damara
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:13:27 | 397 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Damara has e lovely little space in London where she has fun with her Slaves. In this clip she is fucking one of her submissive guys

Categories: Anal Stretching, Strap On
    FEATURED MODELS: Mistress Damara

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/56cad789135b7/Strap-on_Fun_With_Damara_saf_2.mp4

12. rosnira
    Beg for MY Release

00:04:30 | 119 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Goddess Imani is spectacular in this video. She needs to relieve herself but she doesn't want to waste it. Instead she wants to hear you beg for her to release her delicious nectar all over your body and into your mouth.

Can you do it? Can you beg well enough to receive Goddess Imani's sacred gift?

Mistress: Goddess Imani

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/22df78b976508/kac-imani-beg-for-my-release_saf.mp4

13. rosnira
    Cuck, practise sucking on My Toes

00:06:35 | 483 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Lily is just stirring from a nap as this scene opens. While she comes awake the camera man gets some great angles of her amazing ass, legs and feet. She reaches for her phone and realizes her cuck has been kneeling against the wall for two hours. "I did promise him he could worship my feet" she says. She calls him over and says that since he has been dutifully kneeling for all that time she is going to let him service her feet. Eagerly the slave starts to touch, kiss and lick her perfect feet. You can see how much Lily enjoys her position of power and the complete devotion from her cuck husband. "They should be nice and stinky because I just took my boots off before my nap" she tells her docile husband.

"The stinkier the better" she adds. She knows he loves the flavor and wouldn't know what to do with her if she was fresh out of the shower. As the slave sucks her big toe she says that she should really have a second slave there to attend to her other foot. "You are really good sucking that toe, is that because you're trying to impress me that you can suck my boyfriends cocks as well?" she asks him. "Would it be an honor to do that for me, fluff my boyfriend before he fucks me?" she adds. The slave while humiliated timidly acknowledges that it is what he wants. Lily says she is going to audition him with her biggest stud and then tells him to take her entire foot in his mouth and imagine it's a cock. Next the slave sucks on both her big toes at the same time and then Lily tells him she is still tired. She rolls on her side and tells him to lick her soles while she sleeps and adds "and in the morning we can talk more about you sucking my boyfriends dick."

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e312046b193dc/lmf-Cuck-practise-sucking-on-my-toes_saf_2.mp4

14. rosnira
    I'm Not Nice

00:05:46 | 422 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Long, lean and gorgeous, Mistress Damazonia has her slave running a bath for her and while she waits for it to fill she has him servicing her feet. "I sometimes wonder if I'm to demanding of my slaves" she says, adding "but no, then I remember that it's good to be demanding." She explains how men chronically fuck things up and as a result she needs to verbally and physically abuse them constantly. "I'm not in the mood to be nice, I'm not nice" she says as the slave tries to massage her feet exactly as he has been trained to do. As she waits for the tub she speaks cruelly of men and uses her foot to kick the slave in the face to let out some frustration those pathetic creatures born with a nasty appendage between their legs.

The slave to sniff one foot while he massages the other and then she sends him to the bathroom, crawling, to check the water. The scene rolls over and now Damazonia is naked in the tub. She turns off the jets and tells the slave to again massage her feet. Clearly she is in a very bitchy mood today and the slave becomes increasingly nervous trying to satisfy her. "You're barely good enough for my feet" she tells him, but says since her feet are so sore she will tolerate his presence. "Have you ever fantasized about being in the tub with me, slave?" she asks him. Stupidly he admits he has which makes her laugh. She runs her hands over her body and breasts to torment him. Then she changes her mind and decides she might like the slave in the tub with her after all. She grabs him by the hair and pulls his head under the water. She dunks him several times and the slave kicks frantically until she pushes him back to his knees, turns on the jets and tells him to resume massaging her feet. She leans back to relax, her mood much better.

Mistress: Mistress Damazonia

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/838a3cee689f9/lma-Im-not-nice_saf_3.mp4

15. rosnira
    The New Teacher Takes Over Part 3
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:06:12 | 104 Mb | 960x540 | mp4

Martin couldn't resist peeking through the keyhole to see how Petra intended to deal with Robert. He was utterly shocked when he saw her strip the lad stark naked. But watching her increasingly demeaning punishments got him aroused and he couldn't stop himself from playing with his dick. Now he's been caught and is in trouble himself!

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/2f13822df41d3/new-teacher-3_saf_2.mp4

16. rosnira
    Leather Boots Ball Abuse - QUEENS OF KINK

00:10:27 | 381 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

My black LEATHER boots rule his mind and soul...but also his BALLS. He won't get to worship my divine boots today, this time he needs to SUFFER for them. I have his dick and balls neatly trapped in the COCK BOX for easy access. I will remind him that my boots are as dangerous as they are sexy. With my boot tips, boot soles and METAL stiletto heels I make him suffer in agoncy as I crush, stomp and step on his worthless balls.

Category: Queens Of Kink, Cock Box, Ball Abuse, Mistress Fetish Liza, Booted Goddess, Thigh High Boots, Casadei Blade Boots, Boots Trampling, Black Leather Boots, Metal Heels, Boot Slave, Black Gloves, Stiletto Heels, Ballbusting

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1b50885158d69/Leather_Boots_Ball_Abuse_saf_2.mp4

17. rosnira
    Lala Ivey POV Slave Orders 2
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

00:07:11 | 265 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

You tried to fix the broken sink, but you failed. Your sexy wife tells you that a real man would have succeeded and then makes you kiss her ass while you wait for the plumber to arrive. She tells you your cock is too small and that she is going to make you bring a beer to the plumber while he fucks your...

Tags: Ass Worship, cuckold, Foot Worship, Masturbation Instruction

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/e5d3b706823f1/Lala_Ivey_POV_Slave_Orders_2_saf_3.mp4

18. rosnira
    Sissy Orgasm Trainer

00:10:45 | 783 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Today is the last time you will orgasm as a man as Mistress Annie is about to transform you into her perfect little sissy slut. It's a good thing you are already on your knees as you will be spending most of your time right there sucking lots and lots of cock. German Mistress Annie will not take no for an answer even if you are hesitant about becoming the slutty girl of your fantasies. She is a young, strict Mistress who knows your life will be much happier kept as a sissy girl for her entertainment. Time to burn every last one of your ugly boy clothes as she has just the right sissy outfit that perfectly fits a bitch like you. Now stay on your knees where a good sissy belongs and show her that sissy clit stick. Mistress Annie will instruct you on just how to stroke and play with it one last time before it's locked up for good.

Featuring: Anny Aurora
    Categories: Femdom POV, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Masturbation Instruction, Sissy

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/4cced82e0519e/Sissy_Orgasm_Trainer_saf.mp4

19. rosnira
    Tongue Fuck Nasty Granny's Ass

00:06:24 | 327 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Here's a classic all the way back from 2014. Nasty Granny takes her love of ass worship to a new level in this scene. She climbs onto her nephew's face and demands that he lick her ass. After all, she brought him a nice plate of milk and cookies. The least he could do is lick her ass for hours. She sits hard in both forward and reverse positions as he sticks his tongue deep in her asshole. When you watch this scene you will see why she is known as "nasty granny."

Mistress: Nasty Granny

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/626e2d5142b74/lma-tonguefuck-nastygrannys-ass_saf_5.mp4

20. rosnira
    Nika - Facesitting after a Trip to the Bathroom

00:13:14 | Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Nika has just used her beta as toilet paper. She made him lick her pussy and ass after going to the bathroom as part of his training. Now, she wants to ride his face. Nika shoves the beta's face deep into her ass. She bounces and grinds while he stays locked in chastity. Nika takes off her jeans to tease the beta with her perfect body even more. He is so close to a pussy that he could never fuck! Nika is very cruel and loves reinforcing to the beta male its place beneath her. Nika rides her beta's face to an orgasm, then has to pee again. Time for more toilet paper training!

Category: Nika Venom, Female Domination, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Chastity, Brat Girls, Humiliation

Download:
    https://k2s.cc/file/1b60e6b845c8f/N...he_Bathroomleather_Boots_Ball_Abuse_saf_4.mp4