1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

It's Latex Baby!(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    LatexBarbie - Alpha Not Anymore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So, you consider yourself an "Alpha" male. "Dominant", even. All the typical traits of a beta bitch don't fit you, so you must still have hope, right? Nah. I'm here to give it to you straight: you're a little bitch, just like the rest. One look at my stunning body in this hot latex, and you'd do ANYTHING for Me. When you get horny, you become different - a fucking animal. In fact, I don't even think any "Alpha" males exist at all. Whenever I hear you say that, I roll my eyes. It's bullshit. No use in lying to yourself anymore, so let Me prove it to you, just how weak you are, bitch.

Latex Barbie dishes out some humiliation and tells you that you are a beta male. She gets you to stroke your cock to her while she destroys your ego. She caresses her tits with her latex gloves and caresses her body while humiliating you telling you that you love to be fucked in the ass and dominated by powerful women. She gives a cum countdown at the end of the clip and gets you to eat your own cum while calling you her beta bitch. She is wearing all latex in this clip.

File Size :574 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:42

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d85a38ae53ab6/LatexBarbie_-_Alpha_Not_Anymore.part1.rar

https://k2s.cc/file/f0f571440dd32/LatexBarbie_-_Alpha_Not_Anymore.part2.rar

3. Mister Krol
    Faye X Taylor

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Faye X Taylor is already wearing her tight black latex catsuit as she zips up her new shiny black boots then inserts a vibrator and anal plug before closing the last zip of her catsuit and switching on the vibrator with a remote control. Faye finishes off her outfit with black latex gloves then liberally adds and spreads the special liquid over her entire latex covered body to make it shine and show off her curves. Next Faye secures leather cuffs to her ankles and wrists and connects her ankle cuffs to one end and her wrist cuffs to the other end of a wooden beam then using a remote control raises the beam so she is suspended and begins to bend and wriggle enjoying the feeling this has on her internal toys. After a while Faye changes position so she is hanging by just her ankles and opens the zipper of her cat suite as she watches herself in a large mirror. Eventually its time to stop but not before Faye removes the vibrator and slides it into her mouth to taste her juices coving the pink buzzing toy.

File Size :1.16 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:27:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f802074a0a651/Faye_X_Taylor.mp4

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    ASlipperyDream-Pt2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This slippery lube is SO much fun. We love sliding our big tits together and over each
    other's bodies. I need more of this gooey stuff! We do decide to do something different
    and strip out of some of our latex, which also makes the feel of the bed sheet feel
    amazing next to our slippery skin. It's such a sexy feeling and gets us so excited.

Scenes includes: Big Tits, Boob Worship, Girl/Girl, Kissing,
    Latex Lingerie, Messy Latex, Rubber Girls, Undressing.

File Size :662 MB
    Duration :00:13:17

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/fa32393ce4efb/ASlipperyDream-Pt2.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    Lucy's Clinic Exam Pt4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Just when I thought the main examinations were over, Doctor Ben brings out an Hitachi
    Magic Wand! It all seems so much. but then he soon also places his big juicy cock
    between my lips and fixes the Hitachi in place (directly over my clit!) at the same time.
    I guess all of these tests must be essential, but they all drive me wild!!

Scenes includes: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Doctor/Patient, Hitachi Magic
    Wand, Masturbation, Pumped Pussy, Rubber Clinic, Rubber Doctor and more.

File Size :825 MB
    Duration :00:16:56

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4e973c2fd2327/Lucy_s_Clinic_Exam_Pt4.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
  10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Good Morning

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Latex lucy giving her boyfriend a morning fuck in latex, starting of by sucking his latex covered cock
    in his latex condom suit. He the starts to fuck her doggy-style on the kitchen counter. she then
    sucks her latex covered cock dry of all his cum, slurping it and rubbing it around her mouth.

After a long sleep and waking up in my rubber nightgown, I do my usual thing of checking
    some messages from my fans and making sure everything's running smoothly on here. This time
    I had a more exciting morning it seems. I wasn't expecting a nice soft tongue on my pussy,
    a hard rubber cock to fuck me and to suck on and some juicy cum to finish with, Mmm!

Latex lucy giving her boyfriend a morning fuck in latex, making him cum in his latex condom suit.
    Scenes includes: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Cum Licking, Fucking, POV, Pussy Licking.

File Size :858 MB
    Duration :00:17:41

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/0db431ba2e925/Good_Morning.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    Sunday lazyiness of The Rubberbitch

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What could be better than lazy sunday morning, when all your household chores are done, all your latex was cleaned and dryed, and all your toys are arranged and sorted out? Of course, in process of doing this The Rubberbitch got very excited! So she has put on her favoirite black latex crotchless catsuit with socks and gloves and a new MAG gasmask, layed on the sofa, took a bunch of anal and vaginal toys and started to indulge herself, stuffing her both lower orifices with one toy after another, bigger and bigger each time. Next she conneced the gasmask hose to the bubbling bottle, which seriously reduced her breathing, taking her high to the peak of orgasm...

Scenes includes: AMATEUR IN LATEX, CATSUITS, GAS MASK, MASK FETISH, DILDO FUCKING, RUBBER, and more..

File Size :680 MB
    Resolution :1440 x 1080 Windows Media
    Duration :00:11:16

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/c0a8d93aa82cf/Sunday_lazyiness_of_The_Rubberbitch.wmv

14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Passionate Rubbe Dolls pt1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Easter guys!! Mmmm what a great time I had with my favourite rubber girlfriend,
    Frejadottir. It had been a while before we'd met up for some playtime together, so I
    up my rubber mattress for some more intimate fun. We even colour co-ordinated our
    tight and sexy rubber outfits to make it more fun for you guys to watch us.

Starring: Frejadottir
    Featuring: Latex Lucy

Latex lucy and Frejadottir playing with each other wearing latex catsuits,
    kissing and licking each others pussy. Some really hot lesbian action.

Scenes includes: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/Girl, Kissing, Pussy Licking,
    Rubber dolls, Spanking, Tight Corset and more .

File Size :526 MB
    Duration :00:11:23

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/d9e13d2ac0ac4/Passionate_Rubber_Dolls-pt1.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Passionate Rubber Dolls pt2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Happy Easter guys!! Mmmm what a great time I had with my favourite rubber girlfriend,
    Frejadottir. It had been a while before we'd met up for some playtime together, so I
    up my rubber mattress for some more intimate fun. We even colour co-ordinated our
    tight and sexy rubber outfits to make it more fun for you guys to watch us.

Starring: Frejadottir
    Featuring: Latex Lucy

Latex lucy and Frejadottir playing with each other wearing latex catsuits,
    kissing and licking each others pussy. Some really hot lesbian action.

Scenes includes: Big Tits, Frejadottir, Girl/Girl, Kissing, Pussy Licking,
    Rubber dolls, Spanking, Tight Corset and more .

File Size :661 MB
    Duration :00:13:46

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/87f0dbbc68cda/Passionate_Rubber_Dolls-pt2.mp4

18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol
    Doomed by your Useless Dick

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Women are, by far, the superior sex. We're beautiful, smart, sexy, successful, driven, AND we can cook! But men? They are only good for 2 things. Money, and dick. You on the other hand... well, let's just say you didn't win the dick lottery. I don't get a about it. Are you a virgin, bitch? Is your cock small and shrivelled, like an overgrown clitoris, because you've never used it? Or maybe, you've managed to fuck a girl before, because she felt sorry for you. A pity fuck, out of desperation, for such a small nub. How big is it? 1 inch? Less? I bet she faked her orgasm, if she was polite enough for that. Maybe it's 4 inches, and you hold some stupid delusion that its actually not that small. The truth is, no matter how big it is, it has turned you into a slave. Your body is just a life support system for it, overriding your brain constantly driving you into horny madness day after day. It makes you SO stupid. Since your cock is so pointless to me, something I'd rather never lay eyes on, that only leaves ONE thing that you're useful for. $$$

Scenes include: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, LATEX, VERBAL HUMILIATION, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM DENIAL and more.

File Size :236 MB
    Duration :00:13:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b256e2cc8998c/Doomed_by_your_Useless_Dick.mp4