1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

It's Latex Baby!(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Pantyhose, Latex And Rubber' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

Tags:
  1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
    SWEATY LATEX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Custom clip request ''please do your clip in your latexcatsuit, black gloves and boots, if possible.
    please do many close ups with rubber noises. i like the sound of it.....get sexually aroused. and
    then u open your zipper in your crotch and we see.

Goddess Celine really for-fills this request to the max, teasing you in her latex catsuit.

Category: LATEX POV

Scenes include: LATEX, CATSUIT, SWEATY LATEX, BOOTS, DIRTY TALK.

File Size :86.5 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b825be446d0b4/SWEATY_LATEX.mp4

8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    SafeAndBound.Latex

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Starts with her rolling around on the bed in a latex catsuit and hood. She then puts on latex toe socks. Next scene is her lacing up a new hood, then rolling around. Next her hands are wrapped and she's inflating a dildo, more rolling around. Final scene her arms and legs are wrapped and she rolls around some more.

File Size :307 MB
    Duration :00:51:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/aa9d51d4a4a0c/SafeAndBound.Latex.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Sextra Terrestrials From Planet Ass

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Two gorgeous Sextra-Terrestrials from Planet ASS (Megan Rain, Kleio Valentien) have seduced
    Jacob (Jack Vegas) into the mothership for a test of his will and human sexual abilities. He
    unwraps an 'out of this world' latex space gift and his instructions are clear - put this
    on. Entranced, Jacob obeys every command. Now fully covered from head to toe in shiny alien
    wardrobe, he suddenly finds himself surrounded by two horned-up intergalactic pleasure seekers
    that only want sex their way. in the butt.

Scenes include: latex sex, anal fetish, blowjob, cums-hot, strap-on and more.

File Size :1.65 GB
    Duration :00:55:06

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/70c8c264a8d15/Sextra_Terrestrials_From_Planet_Ass.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Rubber Catsuit Tease

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Latex makes you ache, don't deny it. The sight of a powerful woman in shiny rubber makes you feel
    so weak that nothing else matters. You become a compulsive masturbator as my image moves across
    the screen. Maybe I'll let you cum to my amazing tease, maybe I won't. It's a gamble that you're
    going to have to take if you want to please me. The rubber makes me a bit mean when I wear it...

..so who knows what I might put your cock and balls through.

Scenes include: LATEX, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, TEASE & DENIAL, RUBBER FETISH, CATSUITS and more.

File Size :276 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-TS
    Duration :00:06:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/e32e1c5e824b1/Rubber_Catsuit_Tease.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Latex Makeout with Chrissy Daniels

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is nothing but straight-out makeout bliss with smoking hot redhead Chrissy Daniels and I
    in slick, shiny latex. We suck face for 10 straight minutes and you'll never last that long as
    you jerk to this sapphic, sensual moment. There is absolutely zero acting in this as we're
    completely into one another. I pull down her top and play with her perky little tits, then
    work my hand down to her pretty pink pussy as I penetrate her mouth with my tongue.

This video is very fucking hot from beginning to end.

Scenes include: LESBIAN, LESBIAN DOMINATION, LATEX, GIRL-GIRL, TONGUE FETISH and more.

File Size :635 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/aa1b0fe5bc29e/Latex_Makeout_with_Chrissy_Daniels.part1.rar

https://k2s.cc/file/894fd37e78365/Latex_Makeout_with_Chrissy_Daniels.part2.rar

17. Mister Krol
    Latex Lady in a Footlocker

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In 1969 a British artist named Allen Jones created a furor by designing a sculpture called "Hatstand, Table and Chair," which featured lifesize furniture made out of the shapes of nude young women in dark stockings, heels, and gloves. These sculptures, still considered outrageous in feminist circles, became legendary for playing with the idea of erotic dehumanization--turning people, especially women, into objects. We present you with "Lady in a Footlocker," starring Latex Lucy and Frank M. in pictures and Full HD video from Denys DeFrancesco and his camera crews--images that have similar kinky power and evocative punch. Standing in shiny clear leggings and ballet style heels right out of master 1950s fetish artist John Willie, the top half of Lucy's form is actually INSIDE an old footlocker, and when Frank M., wearing a mask and suit, opens the locker's top, we see Lucy within, wearing a form-fitting gray latex body suit and mask.

Conveniently, there are holes on the bottom of both her outfit and the footlocker for the insertion of a throbbing prick, and after Frank closes the footlocker again, encasing Lucy in the darkness, he fucks those holes. It is a truly bizarre and unsettling image unlike any you may have ever seen before! Then Frank opens the footlocker, fondles Lucy's breasts through her tight latex covering, and then undoes the mouth and eye holes of her mask, so they can first kiss, and then she can take his prick into her mouth as it juts out of his pants. Lucy gets on her knees and worships his meat, the enormous shaft sliding in and out of her mask's mouth hole. Then Frank turns her around and bangs her pussy through the opening in her stretchy clear tights. When she leans over on a glass table to blow him, her pointed toes sticking out behind her and her legs shiny, she indeed resembles an Allen Jones-like sculpture, except she is a real woman, not made of some artificial material. Frank rearranges her on the glass table and crams her pussy, showing us her hot round ass at the same time; and then he fucks her mouth again and sprays his load on her latex mask and body suit. Lucy sits quietly as she is exhibited with the streaks of sperm on her mask and torso, and then Frank puts her back in the footlocker--to be taken out again when it is both their whims to play out this unique erotic game!

File Size :315 MB
    Duration :00:27:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/b0409028f029e/Latex_Lady_in_a_Footlocker.m4v

18. Mister Krol
    SWEAT LATEX LOSER

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh my its so disgousting watching you staring at my sweaty latex catsuit , you wana lick it dont you,
    freak? Just look in the mirror how ridiculous are you craving for my sweat!! Cant believe how much
    sweat I have collected, this is my best sweaty day ever!you will be busy licking my sweat no joke,I
    can admit it this is the best sweat clip on clips4sale ever. cant wait to see it in top 50 clips sales.

Category: LATEX POV

Scenes include: LATEX, CATSUIT, SWEATY LATEX, SWEATY FEET, DIRTY TALK.

File Size :278 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:05:15

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3026c816d5c80/SWEAT_LATEX_LOSER.mp4

19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol