1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Insanely beautiful photos with shemale

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by mixon7, Mar 22, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Bareback Entry Sticky Pop
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Uma
    Genre: Bareback, Blowjob, Bracelets, Close-ups, Cumshots, Frottage, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, Panties, POV, Singlet, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking
    Ladyboy Uma is in the kitchen wearing a white tanktop with blue panties and yellow socks. She is bent over the counter with her ass towards the POV. When she sees he is interested, she turns and lifts her shirt a little to show her nipples. Next she presses her hand against the growing bulge in her panties. She lowers her panties and pulls out her hard girl cock.

Uma then heads over to the bedroom to get more comfortable. She sits back on the bed with her legs spread and strokes her cock and asshole. The POV gets on his knees next to her on the bed and Uma sucks his shaft into her mouth. The POV jerks her as she sucks. Next she gives him a slow oiled handjob and blowjob.

Uma then saddles on top of him and sinks his cock into her tight ass-pussy. She then rides his cock passionately. Once she is finished riding, the POV fucks her on her back until she cums jerking herself off. After she she shoots her load, the POV pulls out and cums, mixing his load with hers.

Information:
    Pics: 125
    Resolution: 2000x1333
    Format: JPG
    Size: 75 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Miniskirt Ass Lick and Gooey Cum
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Boop
    Genre: Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Mini Skirt, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Rimming, Upskirt, Wet
    Ladyboy Boop has a sexy slender figure with big tits, big dick and has the personality of an angel. She's simply always horny and loves SEX. Boop is normally out late at night seeking new strange cock to fill up her holes and needs, may you ever have that opportunity whilst in Pattaya would recommend to not hesitate. A shorttime with Boop stands for guaranteed satisfaction. She's such a good fuck as you can see this in action-packed original LadyboysFuckedBareback episode. Enjoy!

Information:
    Pics: 110
    Resolution: 1333x2000
    Size: 65 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Thrasher T, Buttplug & Spermed Tits Bareback 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Bipor
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Ass, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Hairy, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, Pantie Bulge, Panties, Ponytail, POV, Singlet, Stockings, Upskirt
    Ladyboy Bipor is wearing a long white tanktop with flames at the bottom. Along with this she has gold panties and gold spike studded leggings. The POV looks over her all-natural body as Bipor gives him a look at her hormone titties. After watching her, he soon has her sucking on his rod.

Next Bipor lifts up her shirt and rubs his cock all over her nipples. She slides her panties off and the POV pushes his bare shaft into her tight asshole. After fucking her on her back, he watches her play with her ass with a butt plug. He puts his cock in her mouth as she toys herself. Then he bends her over and fucks her ass-pussy more. The two then sixty-nine with Bipor on top.

As the orgasms are building Bipor bounces up and down on the guys cock. He then fucks Bipor missionary and strokes her firm girl cock. He pulls out and puts his cock in Bipor's mouth as she jerks on cums all over her chest. The POV then takes his cock from between Bipor's lips and cums on each of her puffy hormone nipples.

Information:
    Pics: 108
    Size: 61 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Hot Cheetah Raw & Deep
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Alice 1
    Genre: Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Piercings, POV, Stroking, Tattoos
    Alice is wearing a nice black leather swimsuit in one piece, tight on her curved body and showing her cute bulge. She's taking it down slowly an goes on her knees at the sight of my big cock dangling in front of her, and inviting to a good suck. She's all naked now and I can feel her soft but firm tits pushing against my balls while she caresses the tip of my dick with her mouth, slowly to make this blowjob more intense. Without any warning she takes a big gulp with my cock, pushing her throat right down to the base and making me grunt loudly. Not even a second she lost eye contact with me, watching my reactions and making her moves accordingly. On her knees, she continues sucking and giving me the same awesome mouth fucking treatment. Her hardened dong is also taken cared of, because it's no fun with only my cock in her hand. Spread on the bed, Alice is pushing her ass to the margin and puts her knees together, to make the entrance even tighter. I watch my cock as it goes deep in her as she whispers slowly to go harder. She helps me with a spread, but I enjoy the tightness so I hold her hands on the back. I keep barebacking her until I feel she's ready for another cock sucking. After I feed her my cock, she jumps over and rubs our cocks together, in a melting pleasure round. After that, she goes straight for ass pushing on my dick, all the way with no pause. Seeing her cock jumping like this when she slaps her ass fully on my cock makes me hornier and I'd love to see her spurting some cum right about now. Not yet though, she sucks my dick again then she turns her round perfect ass and pushes it again on my cock, giving me a perfect view of her ass being bareback fucked. To make her cum, I put her on her back and ram her ass fast, just enough to leave her gaped and playing with her cock until she cums on her belly. My cum must feed her pretty mouth, squeezed on her tongue, every last drop.

Information:
    Pics: 292
    Size: 155 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Girlfriend Dress, Rimming & Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Belle
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Anal Toys, Ball Worship, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Blowjob, Bracelets, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Creampie, Cumshots, Femboy, Girlfriend Dress, Glasses, Handjob, Natural Tits, No Panties, Piercings, Pissing, POV, Rimming, Tattoos
    Stylish ladyboy Belle is wearing big-framed glasses and a blue sundress. She lies on the bed surrounded by toys to play with, but she first starts the POV cock and starts to suck him. Then she goes down farther and licks his balls and asshole. The POV has her bend over, oils her ass up, and fucks her doggystyle. Next, Belle pushes in a glass buttplug and then a silicone plug into her ass-pussy. After she plays with those, the POV gets up on top of her and fucks her some more. Then the POV slides a hollow toy inside her and fills her up with sperm lube. He then replaces the toy with his cock and fucks her on her back. He pushes another toy into her and goes back to fucking her again as Belle jerks herself off until she cums. The POV pulls out and sprays her asshole with sperm and then reinserts into her to work it in deep.

Information:
    Pics: 164
    Resolution: 2000x1334
    Size: 98 Mb

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Vicky 5 - Very Special Bareback Massage 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Vicky 5
    Genre: Anal, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cock Ring, Frottage, Hardcore, Massage, Mini Skirt, No Panties, POV, Rimming, TS Fucks Guy, Upskirt
    Vicky gives a proper kinky Pattaya massage, giving a guy a creampie and a piss-in-ass enema. Vicky starts out the massage in a for-fitting skirt. Her client is only in a towel, and Vicky's slim oiled fingers are smooth to push it up to show the bare ass. As Vicky massages you can see her cock dangling beneath her skirtline. With no panties on it is easy access for sex.

Vicky licks the guys asshole more, rubbing her cock against the clients excited backdoor. Vicky is fully erect now and opens her ass-pussy for the clients erection. Next Vicky crams her cock down the clients throat. She lets him taste every inch of her Ladyboy tool. Vicky bends over the guy and has her way with him. No condoms, only the pure pleasure of skin on skin fucking.

Vicky pounds into the guy doggystyle and missionary. She has the guys cock yoked in a cockring. Vicky jackhammers into the white guys asshole and explodes sticky sperm all over the wide open hole. Vicky re-inserts her spermy dick back in to bred his ass. Vicky is a kinky bitch and places her semi-hard erection into the guys asshole. She starts to piss and empties her bladder completely in the used ass of her massage client. The client pushes it out as a hot enema. A very kinky, special Ladyboy Crush episode.

Information:
    Pics: 134
    Resolution: 1335x2000
    Size: 76 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Army Versatile Bareback Heat
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Mos
    Genre: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, CIM, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Fantasy, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Piercings, POV, Stockings, Stroking, Swallowing, TS Fucks Guy
    Busty Ladyboy Mos is wearing camo booty shorts and jacket. She strokes at the hard bulge under her shorts with legs spread. She pulls her shorts aside to tug at her thick girl cock. Next, she begins working on the POV's cock and balls. She sucks, licks, and rubs his cock on her big tits.

The two frot together and Mos bends over with her cheeks spread wide. The POV licks her hole, oils up, and fucks her bareback. After fucking on the couch, the POV fucks Mos on her back and then on her side. He then lies down on the bed and gets an oiled handjob, fingering, and rimming.

Next, Mos slides her cock into the POV and thrusts into him until she cums. Then, Mos gets on her knees and waits to take the POV's load in her mouth. He then unloads onto her face and mouth. Afterwards, Mos takes a piss in the bathtub.

Information:
    Pics: 123
    Size: 71 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tight Jeans Big Cock Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Swan
    Genre: Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Frottage, Glass Toys, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Jeans, Natural Tits, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stroking, Tattoos
    Swan steps down on the stairs, dressed in a pair of extremely tight jeans. A tight brown blouse, just perfect aligned on her slender body. She starts taking them down slowly, but only until she sees my erection growing fast with expectation, which makes her drop her clothes fast and jump with her mouth between my legs. Her smile somehow made my cock even harder.

Swan takes it all in her mouth without the slightest hesitation, pushing her throat down on it balls deep and making it extremely moist. Her dick is up now and she wants to play with it. Just for a little bit, then she comes back on mine and gives it the best treatment ever.

It's throbbing hard now and ready to pound her sweet round ass! She bends over on the couch and I push the tip slowly, hearing her moan and pushing back so more of it will enter. I can't resist the sight of her ass cheeks spread like this and with my cock between them, I have to get it all in and enjoy this tight pleasure hole. She takes it with moans and helping me to have it all in. But it needs to be even more slippery, so Swan turns back and sucks it more, leaving it in a gorgeous saliva mess so I can fuck her bareback more. This time on her back, while she rubs her dick frantically following my cock pushing her ass. Boy, this girl sure can scream! Another round of dick sucking before she rides me like a stallion, jumping with her ass on my cock to the point I think she wants to break it. But she just wants it deep in her ass.

She turns back so I can see her dick slapping my belly, and when I say I'm gonna cum, like a good girl she sits on her knees and takes my full load in her mouth, with a big smile on her face.

Information:
    Pics: 272
    Size: 161 Mb

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

The Swallowing Maid Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Lanta
    Genre: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Ball Worship, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, Braces, CIM, Close-ups, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fantasy, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Ladyboy, Lingerie, Maid, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stockings, Swallowing, Tattoos
    Ladyboy Lanta, dressed as a sexy maid, is reclining on a chaise. She touches her tits over her orange blouse and reaches down feel her girl cock wet with precum. She bends over and bares her asshole with red panties aside. Next, she sucks and slurps the POV cock as she tugs at hers. Then she sits on top of him and rides his cock bareback.

After fucking on the chaise, the POV slides his cock into Lanta ass again missionary on the bed. He fucks her as hard as he can on her back. Then he pulls out and Lanta sucks the ass off of his shaft. She sucks his balls and rims his ass as well. The POV then fucks her hard on her back until she cums while telling him to fuck her harder. Then the POV unloads his sperm into Lanta's hungry mouth.

Information:
    Pics: 100
    Size: 59 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

I'll Fuck You, You Fuck Me Bareback & Pee 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Green
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Footjob, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Legs/Feet, Painted Nails, Panties, POV, Precum, Stroking, Tattoos, Tee Shirt
    Ladyboy Green is wearing a big smile, green hair, and a white and black ringer tshirt with black panties. She shows off her tight body in front of the mirror and then has a seat on a chair. She feels on the bulge in her panties and then turns around to show her asshole. Next Green lifts up her shirt to feel up her round titties.

Then the POV has a seat on the chair while Green gets on her knees and sucks his cock and balls. Next, she titty fucks his shaft and plays with his nipples. She lies down on the bed and slips off her panties. The POV gets on his knees next to her and she sucks his cock while stroking herself. Next, the POV pulls out a purple anal toy, oils it up, and green strokes it together with her cock.

Then Green starts working it into her ass-pussy. Next they frot together and the POV pushes his bare cock inside her ass and fucks her on her back. Then Green rides his cock cowgirl. After this Green fucks him until he cums, then Green rides him again until she cums. He follows her to the bathroom afterwards and watches her take a leak.

Information:
    Pics: 141
    Size: 84 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Poy - Big Cock Bigger Attitude
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Poy 1
    Genre: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cosplay, Deep Throat, Handjob, Hardcore, Ladyboy, Legs/Feet, Mini Skirt, POV, Sexy, Tattoos, Thai, TS Fucks Guy, Upskirt
    After she cancelled last minute, blatantly didn't show up, and then finally, showing up 2 hours late, we were finally were able to do this shoot with elephant cock Poy -- Fourth try is a charm, eh? She isn't the brightest LB for sure, but with all the blood that isn't going to her brain, instead rushing to her cock anytime she gets hard, at least she has some sort of excuse. Quickly stripping out of her tiger suit we stuck our cock into her mouth... She quickly reciprocated by shoving her enormous cock in oiur mouth, then down our throat -- atleast as far as it would go anyway... And then she proceeded to pound some ass with her monster....

Information:
    Pics: 70
    Size: 36 Mb

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Fleshlight, Topping & Pee Bareback 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Amy 6
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Ball Worship, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Femboy, Fetish, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Masturbation Toy, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, No Panties, Painted Nails, Piercings, POV, Rimming, Small Tits, Smoking, Stroking, Tattoos, TS Fucks Guy, Upskirt
    Get ready to see little, big dick Amy in one of the most kinky sessions you'll ever see. With no condom in sight Amy slides her long girl-cock up a lucky guys asshole. They switch positions, and Amy has a Fleshlight masturbator sliding up and down her shaft while her extremely tight back-pussy is barebacked. Amy even takes time in the middle of the session for you to watch her piss a golden stream.

With no panties on and an upskirt view of her dangling dong get ready for this incredible piece of thrusting, cumfilled Femboy heaven. Amy licks assholes and balls with glee and the ability to make any man cum easily Amy is a Ladyboy you'd want to spend some raunchy bedroom time with in Pattaya. Enjoy this brand new, well-hung addition exclusively on LadyboyFuckedBareback.

Information:
    Pics: 136
    Size: 80 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Rimming, Buttplug & Messy Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Deni
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Ball Worship, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Glasses, Hardcore, Painted Nails, Panties, POV, Stockings, Stroking, Titty Fuck
    Slim, hard-bodied ladyboy Deni is wearing a sexy white top with her big round tits popping out, blue and white panties, white stockings, and black framed glasses. Deni lies on the bed and pulls her firm girl cock out of her panties. She begins sucking the POV on her back, sucks his balls, and slaps his cock on her face.

Then Deni moves down lower and rims his asshole hard. Next, he oils up her tits, and she pushes them together and titty fucks him and slaps his cock on her tits. Then she sits back and jerks both of their cocks. Deni lies back with legs spread and toys herself with a purple butt plug. The POV jerks her cock as she pushes the toy in and out of her ass-pussy.

Then the POV oils Deni ass up and fucks her bareback on her back and then on her hands and knees. Deni then rides him reverse cowgirl and he fucks her from underneath. Next, she rides him cowgirl until she cums. The POV lubes up his cock with Deni's cum and fucks her doggystyle one more time until he creampies her ass.

Information:
    Pics: 136
    Size: 78 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Red & White Checkered BB Fantasy
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Many
    Genre: Anal, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, CIM, Close-ups, Collar/Choker, Colored Hair, Cosplay, Cumshots, Fantasy, Femboy, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Maid, Natural Tits, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Stockings, Stroking, Swallowing
    Many widely gapes as she's fucked in a sexy checkered maid outfit! The ending is Many swallowing a big load of spunk, but plenty happens before then. First Many teases you with her lithe Femboy bod. She's wearing red stockings, heels and a low cut checked top and matching miniskirt. Flimsy panties can't contain Many's cock and with the material aside her shaft is in full view.

Many spreads her buns and can already see her asshole start to gape. She drops to her knees to suck a waiting erection. Many's beautiful face is framed with her short, crimson red hair. Many gives good eye-contact as she gives fabulous head. Many's red nail fingers pump the shaft while her tongue swirls over the throbbing cockhead

Many lays back missionary with her panties aside and tiny tits out. Her asshole is entered with the big bareback cock as she plays with herself. Missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl; Many is fucked in all positions and doing ATM licking between positions. After a hard pounding Many presents her wide open mouth for the POV's cumload. Many takes it all inside, loving the submissiveness of swallowing the juice of a man.

Information:
    Pics: 264
    Size: 151 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Noi - Pounding Snake
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Noi 3
    Genre: Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Close-ups, Cumshots, Garters, Handjob, High Heels, Mini Skirt, Panties, Slutwear, Solo, Stockings, Tease, Thai, Upskirt
    Pattaya Ladyboy Noi arrives and immediately tells us she "likes to be fucked like a dog" and that she "needed some sperm". It wasn't long until her enormous cock was out and being punished by her own hand. She really went to town on it -- It looked as though she was pounding some snake to death.

Information:
    Pics: 55
    Size: 20 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jean Shorts & Sneakers Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Nim
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Ball Worship, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Booty Shorts, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, No Panties, Painted Nails, Panties, POV, Sneakers, Stroking
    Ladyboy Nim is wearing a thin navy blouse and jean shorts. She walks out from the bathroom and to the bedroom where she pulls up her tight blouse to show her big round tits. She lowers her tight jean shorts, squeezed over her thick ass and then leans forward. She pulls them down over her thighs and pulls her asscheeks apart. The POV gets a good view of her asshole and then Nim sits on an end table with her legs up in the air.

Nim strokes her asshole with her fingers, grabs hold of the POV's cock, and sucks it into her mouth. The POV sits back on the bed, Nim follows him, and sucks his balls and rims his ass. Next, she plays with a long, handled dildo and pushes it in and out of her ass-pussy while sucking on the POV's shaft. Then he replaces the toy with his bare cock and fucks her on her back as he jerks her hard cock. He jerks her faster and harder until she explodes with cum. The POV pulls out, strokes out a load onto her asshole, and pushes it back inside her.

Information:
    Pics: 131
    Size: 78 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tiny Pixie Barebacked by 2 Men
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Maria
    Genre: Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Handjob, Hardcore, Legs/Feet, No Panties, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, Piercings, POV, Tattoos
    Maria slides out of her two piece green and blue bikini to drain the sperm from two erect cocks! Two guys fuck Maria one after another. Fully nude, Maria lays back in bed and caresses her dark & sexy cock. She's barefoot and lifts her lefts high in the air to show her puckered hole to the POV.

The slick POV dick slides into Maria's unprotected back-pussy. Maria's o-ring stretches fully around the bareback cock until it bottoms out. The cock pulls from Maria's ass and she sucks greedily on it. She puts as much down her throat as possible until her gag reflex kicks in.

Maria bends over and her brown buns part for the big Farang cock. The mouth of Maria's asshole gapes with it's pinkness. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl for Maria with her stopping between positions for ATM. Maria gets on her knees for the first load. The POV guy spurts into Maria's mouth.

Maria is still horny and the second guy comes into bed. Maria strokes her cock and sucks eagerly on the new dick. The new dick frots with Maria and a purple buttplug keeps her hole stretched. The second cock barebacks Maria's tender hole and she jerks off in bliss. It doesn't take long and Maria cums all over herself. As Maria's asshole pulsates around the cock with her orgasm the new cock unloads inside and all over her gaped hole.

Information:
    Pics: 275
    Size: 160 Mb

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

5 Tgirl 1 Guy Creampie Gangbang Train 4K
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Pamela Lenvisk
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Bareback, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Gangbang, Hardcore, Latina, Lesbian, Orgy, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, Singlet, Stroking, Tanlines, Tattoos, TS Fucks Guy
    Alice Marques, Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal, Nanda Molinari & Pamela Levinsky use a muscular stud in this hot bareback gangbang session. Each of the girls whip out their fat, juicy cocks and line up on the studs unprotected hole. As their big cocks pop from their colorful panties the guy eagerly slurps on each rod.

There's no idle dicks; the girls suck each others meaty rods when the guy's mouth and asshole are full. The guy is bent over and his asshole jackhammered by these power TS goddesses. He has no choice but to submit to every inch of throbbing Tgirl cock. He's fucked in multiple positions, doggystyle, reverse cowboy and missionary.

In missionary position is where the girls take turns cumming. The guy jerks himself off as hot loads of spunk shoot directly into his wide open backdoor. As each girl cums inside the guys anus starts to overflow with the TS breeding juice. His rectum is a sticky messy of girl-cum and another girl cums on his face for good measure. The girls finally let the guy cum, milking all the sperm from his balls while sperm leaks from his well-used o-ring. A scalding hot TsRaw bottoming session with plenty of cum for everyone.

Information:
    Pics: 577
    Resolution: 1335x2000
    Size: 341 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Jiggly Buns Bareback swallow
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Yummy
    Genre: Anal, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, CIM, Close-ups, Cumshots, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Lingerie, Pantie Aside, POV, Stroking, Swallowing, Tattoos
    Ladyboy Yummy is wearing two-piece red and beige lingerie. She loosens the straps of her top from her shoulders and cups her big round tits with her hands. She bends over and slides down her panties, exposing her big wide ass. Next, she strokes and sucks the POV cock as he runs his fingers along her asshole.

The POV gets behind her, oils up Yummy's ass, and slides his bare shaft into her hole. He fucks her bent over on the chair and then more on the bed. She sucks his cick and balls as he lies on the bed. Then he fucks Yummy on her back and on her side. Yummy then gets on her knees and takes the POV's load in her mouth.

Information:
    Pics: 109
    Size: 60 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pigtails & Big Tits Green Bikini Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Taan
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Ball Worship, Bareback, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Gaping, Garters, Hardcore, Mini Skirt, Pantie Aside, Pigtails, POV, Socks, Stockings
    Shapely Ladyboy Taan has on a green bikini with striped socks. After giving the POV a glimpse of her big tits, she has a seat on her nice round ass and shows him her growing cock. The POV stands up on the chair she is sitting on and feeds her his hard shaft. Taan happily sucks his cock and balls and then the two relocate to the bed.

Taan slides an oiled buttplug in and out of her ass-pussy and sucks the POV cock more. She gets on her knees and the POV pulls out the anal toy and replaces it with his bare cock. He fucks her on her knees for a while and then they 69 and Taan sits on his face.

Next, Taan rides the guys cock cowgirl. The POV then fucks her on her back until she shoots her load. He pulls out of her ass and jerks his cum onto her asshole and pushes the sperm back inside her.

Information:
    Pics: 212
    Size: 124 Mb