1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Insanely beautiful photos with shemale

Discussion in 'Transsexuals And Shemale' started by mixon7, Mar 22, 2019.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Anal Beads, Purple Shirt Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Lanta
    Genre: 4K, Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Balls, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, Braces, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Singlet, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos
    Ladyboy Lanta poses in the mirror wearing a tight purple tanktop, panties, and black stockings. She bends over the table and leans in close to the mirror, propping her round ass up in the air. Next she lies on the bed and slides of her pink panties. When the POV's hard cock gets close enough to her, she takes hold of it and begins sucking it.

After Lanta gives brilliant head, the POV oils up her ass and fucks her bareback. He pulls out and has Lanta suck on his rod more. The POV has her bend over with her ass up and fucks her on her hands and knees. Next, he pulls out black anal beads for Lanta to play with. She pushes all of them into her hungry asshole and then pops them out one by one. The POV pushes them all in again and pulls them out.

With the POV on his back, Lanta sucks his cock and works her way up to his armpit to lick and sniff on it. Then Lanta climbs on top of him and impales herself on his shaft until she squirts cum. Afterwards, she takes a piss in the toilet and comes back for more fucking. The POV fucks her on her back, pulls out and shoots a load of sperm onto her ass-pussy and slides it back inside of her.

Information:
    Pics: 103
    Resolution: 1333x2000
    Format: JPG
    Size: 61 Mb

>>>KEEP2SHARE.CC DOWNLOAD

2. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pink Hoodie Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Benty
    Genre: Bareback, Barefeet, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Upskirt
    I was smitten the moment I laid eyes on cute little Benty. She has the most innocent face I think I've ever seen. Its hard not to be drawn into Benty's large almond shaped eyes when she's looking at you, luckily she has a smoking hot body to distract from them. Benty made her way to the bed and began stripping off her bright pink hoodie to reveal a very nice set of soft tits and pulled aside her panties to show off her meaty smooth girl cock. After playing with Benty's body a little, I just had to have my bare cock inside of her. She laid back, put her legs up, and I pressed my oiled cock deep into her ass pussy. I thrusted into her hot little hole as she stroked away at her cock until she shot white hot gooey ladyboy cum on herself.

Benty then got on her hands and knees to get some cock in her hungry little ass. I groped at her tits and her still dripping cock as I pumped away at that hole until I shot a load on her ass and then pushed more cum inside of her. I just couldn't get enough of her, so I followed her into the shower to admire her tight little body glistening with water.

Information:
    Pics: 59
    Resolution: 2000x1333
    Size: 82 Mb

3. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

White Blouse & Stockings Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Game
    Genre: Bareback, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Frottage, Handjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Stockings, Stroking
    All-natural ladyboy Game is dressed in a white sheer sparking blouse, panties, and stockings. She sucks on a lollipop and has a seat on the bed where she begins stroking her girl cock. She soon puts down the lolly and replaces it with the hard POV cock in her mouth as she continues stroking herself. The POV lies down and Game sits between his legs and continues sucking his cock.

Game moves up closer to him and lays her cock on his and jerks them in each of her hands. Game's ass-pussy is ready for some cock now so she sinks it down on the POV and begins to rides him. When she tires from riding, the POV picks her up, stands up and fucks her hard as he holds her up.

The POV then sets Game down on her back and fucks her until she spills white cum all over her stroking hand. The POV puts Game on her hands and knees and fucks her one more time until he pulls out, shoots his load on her hole, and pushes it back inside of her.

Information:
    Pics: 121
    Size: 70 Mb

4. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Black One Piece & Stockings Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Manaw
    Genre: Bareback, Blowjob, Braces, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Garters, Hardcore, High Heels, Lingerie, No Panties, POV, Rimming, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos
    Manaw's smooth curvy body is wrapped tight in a strappy black one-piece, stockings, and heels like a present waiting to be opened. She bends over with her big round ass in my face, so I slide her one-piece to the side and have a quick lick on her asshole. Manaw starts stroking her growing girl cock and I move in close to suck it until it gets hard in my mouth.

Manaw then drops to her knees to return the favor and licks at the head of my cock and my balls. After getting me nice and hard, Manaw lies back with her legs up for me to start fucking her hole. I lube her up with my finger and then push my bare cock into her sweet little hole. Now its Manaw's turn to be on top, so she straddles me as I lie on the bed and frots our cocks and then impales her hole onto my oiled cock.

Manaw rides in ecstasy as a play with her hormone titties until she pops a hot white load of girl cum onto my chest. I come up behind Manaw as she lies on her side and fuck her used hole some more. I then bend her over and fuck her doggie until I shoot a load of cum onto her ass and push it inside of her.

Information:
    Pics: 122
    Size: 56 Mb

5. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Blue Shirt Dress Creampie 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Nanne
    Genre: 4K, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gaping, Girlfriend Dress, Hairy, Hardcore, High Heels, Painted Nails, Panties, POV, Stroking, Upskirt
    Thick and sexy in all the right places, Ladyboy Nanne is wearing a long blue shirt blouse on a beige couch. She knows the POV can't wait to get ahold of her big tits, so she squeezes them over her blouse. She then lifts up her blouse for him to get a look at them. Next, she sucks his cock. She bends over and slaps her big round ass a few times.

After Nanne pulls down her panties, the POV oils her ass up and slides his bare cock into her hole. After he fucks her on the couch, Nanne does a slow and sexy walk over to the bedroom. Once there, the POV stands on the bed and Nanne jerks on his cock and then sucks it on her knees. Next, the POV fucks her on her back. He then puts his cock in her face and she strokes her cock and his.

Nanne jerks off until she cums while holding the POV cock in her mouth. The POV fucks her a little more and then creampies her ass-pussy.

Information:
    Pics: 142
    Size: 84 Mb

6. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Pink Dress Creampie Breeding 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Dara
    Genre: 4K, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, Braces, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Girlfriend Dress, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, No Panties, Oil, Painted Nails, Panties, POV, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos
    Thick and curvy Ladyboy Dara is wearing a pink dress with black stockings and heels. She walks into the bedroom and the POV follows her shapely ass over to the mirror, where she begins to undress. She lifts up her dress to show him her bulging package beneath her panties and her big tits above.

Dara squeezes her tits together and then pulls her cock out through her panties. Dara then turns around and plays with her smooth asshole. She squats down and tongues the POV cock and works his balls. Next, the POV lies down and Dara sucks him a little more before she oils up his shaft and sits on it.

Dara rides him reverse cowgirl, then pivots around on his cock to ride him face to face, and finally rides him sideways. The POV gets up on his knees and fucks Dara doggy until he breeds her asshole. Afterwards, he watches Dara shower his cum off of her body.

Information:
    Pics: 174
    Size: 96 Mb

7. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Samara de Macedo Gangbang 4K
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Samara de Macedo
    Genre: 4K, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Collar/Choker, Cumshots, Facials, Gangbang, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Kissing, Pantie Aside, Spanking, Stockings, Stroking, Swallowing, Tattoos
    Samara de Macedo is one hot piece of ass who looks amazing wearing white lingerie with black garters. With 5 cocks around her, she can't hardly decide which one to take faster in her mouth and have a delight of a dick sucking. She gets to suck all of them on turns until she bends over and spreads her amazing latino round ass, a joy to see and a pleasure to pound. With one cock pushed deep inside, she has to keep her mouth and hands busy and keeps on sucking cock and moan. With her ass gapped in turn by all five cocks, Samara needs more of a challenge. Watch her holes get fucked hardcore with 2 cocks at once while her mouth is throat deep fucked and making a mess all over the place.

Information:
    Pics: 347
    Resolution: 1335x2000
    Size: 207 Mb

8. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Kim 5 - Morning Bath & Face Fuck
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Kim 5
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Anal Toys, Ball Worship, Big Cock, Blowjob, Close-ups, Handcuffs/Bound, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, No Panties, Pigtails, Schoolgirl, Small Tits, Tattoos, Upskirt, Vibrator, Wet
    Little Kim gets face fucked in the bathtub and again in bed! Kim is all about sharing, and unloads her spunk in the guys mouth. Kim's delicious femboy body glistens with water in the bathtub. After some sucking in the tub Kim dresses in a schoolgirl outfit for some cosplay fun. She deepthroats the dick, then dips her sweet girl cock into the guys waiting mouth. Her cock is so sweet and yearning to jizz all over. And that is exactly what this dick doll does!

Information:
    Pics: 64
    Resolution: 1333x2000
    Size: 34 Mb

9. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Tight Creamy Hole Bikini 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Yogurt
    Genre: 4K, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Bikini, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, POV, Rimming, Small Cock, Stroking
    Voluptuous Ladyboy Yogurt is wearing a colorful flowered bikini and giving the POV some poses to show off her sexy body. She opens up her top and squeezes her big, round titties and then oils them up. Next, she unties her bikini bottom and plays with girl cock.

On the bed, Yogurt begins massaging the POV and then sucks his cock and rims his ass. Next he watches Yogurt taking a pee pee in the bathroom. When she gets back from going potty, the POV fucks her on her back and creampies her asshole. Then Yogurt strokes her girl cock on her back until she spills a big white load of cum on herself.

Information:
    Pics: 101
    Resolution: 2000x1334
    Size: 61 Mb

10. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Beautiful Barebacking, Used As A Toilet 4K
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Caroline Martins
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Ass to Mouth, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, CIM, Close-ups, Corset, Cumshots, Garters, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Latina, Legs/Feet, Lingerie, POV, Stockings, Titty Fuck
    Smoking hot Caroline Martins has piss right in her mouth after a cum swallowing bareback session. Caroline is dressed to kill in sexy dark blue lingerie and black fishnet stockings. Caroline has her pretty winker fingered and plants kisses onto a POV guys body and cock.

Caroline undresses the guy and wraps her lips around the thick uncut dick. Caroline is a mountain of tits and ass deep throating the rod. The cock goes between Caroline's tits and into her silky back-pussy. Caroline holds onto her dark balls while the bareback dick gapes her.

Next Caroline turns face-down-ass-up then gets on for a cowgirl ride. Caroline strokes her cock and as her balls bounce she cums all over the guys tummy. She then goes into the bathroom, kneels in the bathtub to service the hard cock. Caroline opens up and her mouth is filled with sperm and piss. It's incredible to see such a beautiful Tgirl do such dirty things. We love to show you kinky pleasures like this only on TsRaw.

Information:
    Pics: 322
    Resolution: 1335x2000
    Size: 196 Mb

11. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Slutwear Femboy Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Beau 3
    Genre: Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Garters, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, No Panties, POV, Slutwear, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking, Teen, Upskirt
    Skinny little Beau is fucked like a total slut by two guys in this hot bareback LadyboyGold episode! Beau is the perfect sissy femboy, with a tiny ass and flat chest topped with micro nipples. Beau is wearing a painted on miniskirt with built in garters and no panties. Beau's cock peeks from the bottom of the black material and her small buns spread easily for waiting cocks.

Beau's never seen such a big cock and has nervous excitement about handling it. She puts as much in her mouth as she can to prepare the dick for her hairless ass-pussy. Beau's thin legs are high in the air and balls slide to her lithe tummy as the bareback dick enters her. Beau pinches her nipples as the big dick stretches her open like never before.

Beau's tight asshole is nicely trained in missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. Ass-to-mouth cocksucking for Beau then the first cumshot inside Beau's mouth. With the first guy finished a second POV guy joins Beau in bed. She strokes her dick with her mouth full of the new guys rod. Beau cums all over herself, and after a short second barebacking session the new guy cums all over Beau's well-spread gaping asshole.

Information:
    Pics: 337
    Size: 193 Mb

12. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Upskirt Creampie, Pee & Milk Enema 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Swan
    Genre: 4K, Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Blowjob, Bracelets, Close-ups, Deep Throat, Dildo, Gaping, Glass Toys, Hardcore, Legs/Feet, Mini Skirt, Natural Tits, Pantie Aside, Panties, Pigtails, POV, Precum, Rimming, Small Tits, Sneakers, Upskirt
    Tall and sexy Ladyboy Swan is sitting on the bed wearing a pink multi-colored blouse, red panties, and flat white sneakers. She stands up, turns around, and lifts up her blouse showing her ass to the POV. She lies on the bed ass up with legs spread and shakes her booty. The POV pulls her panties aside, oils up her ass, and watches her twerk.

Then the guy pushes his bare cock into Swan's ass-pussy. After he fucks Swan doggystyle, he gets on his back to have Swan orally service him. She begins by diving her tongue into his asshole and then licking the length of his cock. Then she sucks his cock, deep throats him, and goes back to licking his asshole. Swan gets on her back and waves her big hard cock in his direction before he fucks her more.

Next the POV slides different toys in and out of Swan's ass and followed by his cock. Then he fucks her on her back again until she shoots her load. He then breeds her hole shortly after with scalding hot sperm. Afterwards, Swan injects her ass with a whole lot of milk and sprays it all over in the shower.

Information:
    Pics: 214
    Resolution: 2000x1334
    Size: 123 Mb

13. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Seafoam Blouse, Creampie & Pee 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Lanta
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bracelets, Braces, Close-ups, Creampie, Handjob, Hardcore, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Stockings, Stroking, Tattoos
    Ladyboy Lanta is out on the balcony having a smoke wearing a seafoam blouse and panties. After seductively blowing smoke in the POV's direction she goes inside and slips on a pair of white stockings. She then proceeds to give a footjob to the hard POV cock. Next, she sucks on the cock, pulls out her tits from her blouse, and sucks him some more. Then, she lies on her back, slides of her panties and puts a thick green toy in her asshole.

After the toy comes out, the POV inserts his bare cock and fucks her on her back. Then the POV lies down and Lanta slurps on his pole, then climbs on top and rides him cowgirl. Next, she goes to the living room and lies on her back on the entertainment center and the POV fucks her more there. Then she gets on her hands and knees on a plush ottoman and gets fucked doggystyle.

After that, she lies on top of the desk in the office the POV fucks her missionary until she squirts out her semen and then he shoots on her asshole and reinserts into her. Afterward, Lanta showers and then pees in the toilet, followed by another cigarette on the balcony after getting changed into a new outfit.

Information:
    Pics: 158
    Size: 94 Mb

14. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Ammy - Beach Condo Fuck n Suck Bareback Top
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Ammy
    Genre: Anal, Anal Toys, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cosplay, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Drinking, Fetish, Glass Toys, High Heels, POV, Smoking, Tattoos, TS Fucks Guy
    Ammy starts off the session enjoying a cold beverage in a fantasy racing outfit. But soon she slurping on the hard cock of a guy. Ammy deep throats the guy, banging her mouth against the guys hips. Ammy next wants to show off her massage skills. Ammy has the guy lay face down and glides her hands all over. As she gets to the guys ass Ammy licks at the exposed ass-crack.

As the guy arches up in pleasure, Ammy siezes the chance/ She quickly moves up and slides her bareback dick right into the guys horny hole. Ammy tops the guy and pounds away in glee. Doggystyle and prone doggy, Ammy has her way giving bareback prostrate pleasure. The two of them flip-flop, with the guy now on top.

Ammy takes a break in the middle and fucks herself with a glass anal toy. Ammy's cock is tugged as the clear probe bottoms out inside. Ammy also tries out an inflatable buttplug. Ammy rides the cock more, her asshole rudely prolapsing around the cock. Ammy wants to fuck more and cum, and she fucks the guy missionary and spurts cum from her pretty uncircumcised girl-dick onto the guys cock and balls. Enjoy this exclusive session only from Ladyboy Crush, part of the LadyboyGold network.

Information:
    Pics: 94
    Size: 43 Mb

15. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Belatriz Endless Cock Gangbang 4K
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Belatriz
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Bareback, Big Ass, Big Cock, Big Tits, Bikini, Blonde, Blowjob, Close-ups, Creampie, Cumshots, Gangbang, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Latina, Tanlines, Tattoos, Winking
    Belatriz a.k.a. Bellatrix simply LOVES cock and it shows. Every inch of her feminine body is built for giving pleasure. Her thick luscious lips, her big tits, her round ass with a stretchy anal passage are made for sin. Belatriz is gangbanged by five horny studs, all driven to dump their seed in and on this TS angel.

Belatriz starts off teasing the guys in her tropical green outfit. She knows what guys wants and loves it when the guys surround her with their giant erections ready. Belatriz starts to worship every cock, deep throating each rod down her silky throat. Belatriz's red lipstick lips press against each man as her throat engulfs each meaty rod to the hilt.

Streams of saliva reach from Belatriz's mouth to each slimy dick as she makes her cocksucking rounds. As she services each dick the studs start to ravish Belatriz's ready TS back-pussy. Each dick serves to open Belatriz more and more and as cock fills her from both ends.

Every part of Belatriz is constantly with dicks. Her mouth, asshole and hands are in constant motion and her own cock stroked and sucked during the action. After fucking in all sexual positions Belatriz starts to receive her breeding missionary. The first guy cums inside Belatriz making her sphincter slimy and messy with hot spunk.

Belatriz jerks off furiously as each stud unloads in her asshole or in her wide open mouth. This makes Belatriz wild with lust and she cums all over herself in pure bliss. Belatriz smiles, enjoying the taste as her face and lips are a smeared mess with the fresh cum of multiple men and cum dripping from her well-used rectum. Enjoy this wild and furious creampie gangbang session only on TsRaw.

Information:
    Pics: 378
    Resolution: 2000x1335
    Size: 220 Mb

16. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Puffy Backdoor Bareback Extreme
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Winnie
    Genre: Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Bra & Panties, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Frottage, Gaping, Hardcore, High Heels, Painted Nails, Piercings, Pigtails, POV, Stroking
    I love how Winnie teases me with her cute pink panties and bra, with stars on them, pushing her tits up and making her ass rounder even. She slowly undresses them and spreads her ass, to give me the best preview of the pleasures I'm about to enjoy. Legs wide open and cock in her hand, she's a pleasure to look at. My dick is hard as a rock and she can't help herself but kneel in front of me and put her mouth to work. Oh, the talent she has on sucking makes me shiver from all my bones. She makes my cock sparkly wet and pushes it deep in her throat, with no hesitation. It's time for her tight ass to get a load of this cock though, she didn't make it solid metal for nothing!

I spread her on the chair and get slowly inside her ass, going far deep and watching her lips getting wet. Her face tells me that she loves my dick inside, especially after she reaches and grabs her cock for a nice wank along with my bareback deep ass drilling. Time to make my cock wet again with her pretty mouth! She slurps on it eagerly then turns around and bends that nice ass towards me, inviting my cock in. I love pushing it all inside her ass, but I wanna see how good of a ride she is! In a couple of seconds, she is already on top of me, flapping her cock up and down as she pushes her hole on my cock. More dick sucking, naturally! She turns around and rubs her cock to mine, lifts her ass and goes back down with her ass on it.

Winnie just loves to have her ass bareback fucked! She wants to cum and for that, she rubs her dick fast, splashing her load in mid air. But what I want is to fill her pretty mouth with my cum, and see her licking her lips. Enjoy Winnie with a big load of cum on her tongue, lips and her happy face.

Information:
    Pics: 446
    Size: 255 Mb

17. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Buttplug and Facial Bareback 4k
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Khawn
    Genre: 4K, Anal Toys, Bareback, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, Natural Tits, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Singlet, Small Tits, Stockings, Stroking
    Natural-body Ladyboy Khawn is wearing a colorful blouse, purple panties, and stockings. She stands by the curtains and shows off her sexy body for the POV. She bends over on top of a chair and pulls her panties aside, exposing her ass-pussy. Khawn sits on the chair and strokes her thick girl cock.

Then Khawn plays with a long buttplug and slides it in and out of her hole. Then the POV lies down on the bed and Khawn follows to suck his balls and jerk his shaft with oil. Next, she has a seat on his bare cock and rides him cowgirl until she shoots cum from him jerking her. Then she gets on her knees and sucks his cock until he busts a load all over her face.

Information:
    Pics: 155
    Size: 93 Mb

18. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Dark Bareback with Cum Swallow
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Rose 2
    Genre: Anal Beads, Anal Toys, Bareback, Big Tits, Blowjob, Close-ups, Cumshots, Facials, Garters, Girlfriend Dress, Hardcore, High Heels, No Panties, POV, Rimming, Stockings, Stroking
    Ladyboy Rose looks absolutely fuck tastic in this all exclusive LadyboysFuckedBareback episode. She's wearing a shiny pink and black dress, stockings and high heels. This dark brown Tbabe without panties exposes her lady dick almost immediately from close-up angles. Rose bites her deep red lips as she continues to stroke her dick with joy. She leans back sitting on a comfortable black couch as Rose and a white dick play frottage together. Rose lift her legs up in the air and spreads open her tight ass. Her companion oils up her sweet thick buns and cock with coconut oil.

Rose bends her ready ass over the bed into doggystyle position. His hard white dick slides deep between Rose ass cheeks. Rose moans of pleasure and begs for a taste of her own ass. She moves into a ass-to-mouth blowjob position and continues to suck the taste of his dick. Rose services top-to-bottom, including a deep rimming job. Next Rose moves into missionary position for fun toy play time. Back to back two different anal butt plugs stretch her winker. Rose visibly enjoys it but prefers the real cock to pleasure her prostate.

His white dick slides in with ease. Rose continues to moan of pleasure and furiously wanks her own dick. The camera moves to a side angle where you can see the fucking and Rose's hard dick exposed clearly. Occasionally Rose bites her lips as she continues to jerk herself. Hungry for dick again she demands a blowjob. Rose makes her lady dick explode of fresh cum while giving a blowjob, followed by his white dick loading Rose's mouth full of cum.

Information:
    Pics: 129
    Size: 79 Mb

19. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Farang Femboy Pushed in Creampie 4K
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Amelia Loveheart
    Genre: 4K, Anal, Anal Toys, Ball Worship, Bareback, Barefeet, Big Cock, Bikini, Blowjob, Bracelets, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Deep Throat, Femboy, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, Painted Nails, Pantie Aside, Pantie Bulge, Panties, POV, Short Hair, Small Tits, Stroking
    TS Amelia is wearing a skimpy orange sheer two-piece. She has a smoke outside and then comes inside to begin playing with the POV. He looks over her slim, fit body and Amelia lets her hard cock pop out of her panties. Next, Amelia lies on the bed where she sucks and deep throats the POV cock. Then the POV gets up and fucks her bareback missionary.

The POV pulls his cock out Amelia gets to work sucking her ass off of his shaft. Next, she pops a buttplug in and out of her hungry asshole and licks the toy. She then goes back to sucking the POV and rimming his ass. He sits on top of her as she rims him and jerks her cock.

For the finale the guy fucks Amelia on her hands and knees and then fucks her on her back. She strokes her cock and cums as he fucks her. Then he shoots his semen on her ass and pushes it inside her. She fingers herself afterwards to push the sperm in deeper.

Information:
    Pics: 134
    Size: 78 Mb

20. mixon7
    mixon7

Vip Poster+

Futuristic Fuck Bareback
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Name of actress:: Nan 6
    Genre: Anal Toys, Ass to Mouth, Bareback, Big Cock, Big Tits, Blowjob, Butt Plug, Close-ups, Cosplay, Frottage, Gaping, Handjob, Hardcore, High Heels, No Panties, Piercings, POV, Stroking
    Nan came from the future, in a silver body suit from one piece, filled with holes and so tight around her hot body, that it's almost useless. Those holes are right where they should be, letting her bare ass breathe and ready for a deep fuck any time. The zipper can't hold her round tits, so she had to pull it down. There's plenty of space for her to pull out her cock and play with it also, so kudos for that. On top, Nan has some dick sucking techniques that are out of this world, perhaps she really traveled from the future where she learned something new? I am not complaining though, seeing her dipping my cock in her mouth, full length and enjoying the hard shaft sliding on her tongue. She doesn't pull the suit down, but she bends over on my cock and pushes her ass on it right away. This suit is great! After a few hard pounds inside her bare ass, it's time to have another taste of dick before plunging on the bed and spreading her legs for me.

She takes a cock in her ass like a champion, even it's a bit big to fit easy in her tight hole. But it feels so damn good, I'm not stopping for even a second to give her a breather! And, since she's pushing back, it seems that she just love her ass filled with cock and penetrated so far, she could grab it from her belly. Her pretty mouth is cleaning my cock in a second and keeps it harder than the bedframe we're rocking right now! When she rubs our cocks together, the warmth and strength of hers drive me nuts and I wanna fuck her again. She jumps on my cock and rides it hast, jerking off at the same time and, surprise! She dumps her white load on my stomach, with a happy face. As a rewards, we go at another round of dick pushed in her mouth, before turning that perfect ass around and pounding it bareback once again.

Even though I wanna cum so bad inside her, after she sucks me again and I fuck her in missionary with her legs wide open, she sits like a good girl she is on her knees, mouth open and receives my cum with satisfaction. That is how you do it in the future, right?

Information:
    Pics: 237
    Size: 142 Mb