1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom is in her bedroom drying herself off with a towel. You knock on her door and she says that she is getting dressed and that she will be right there. Without thinking further you just walk to see your mother nude and trying to cover herself with a towel. �What are you doing?! I said I was getting dressed! I know boys your age are horny but you shouldn�t be trying to spy on your own mother! Do you think your friends fantasize about fucking their mothers?! Of course not! It�s sick!� she yells. You quickly turn around and start to walk towards the door. �Wait,� your mother stops you. �I think you did that on purpose, you were trying to see your mother naked and then go jerk off in your bedroom, weren�t you?� You try to leave again, but your mother stops you once again. �If it�s true then stay here so we can talk about this, and if it�s not then you can go.� You start to think about it and then slowly stop yourself. � I knew you were a little pervert! How long have you had these fantasies about your mother?� You confess that it�s been going on for as long as you can remember. �That long? I had no idea. Maybe it�s my fault, all that naked cuddling when you were little, but I thought it was innocent. But you�re allowed to get fantasies, I think it�s hot actually. It�s so fucking dirty. The thought of fucking my own son, or even watching him jerk off in front of me while your father is downstairs.� Mom is rubbing her breasts together and lifting her towel up to reveal her pussy. She reaches out for your throbbing hard on, �it�s so hard, a girl could have a lot of fun with this,� she smiles. �Show mommy what you do with it, it�s ok sw...theart, go ahead. Start jerking it for mommy.�

Info:
    File Size: 1.62 GB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:10:18
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 22.4 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6218 Alyssa Reece Busted Peeping At Mommy JOI.part1.rar
    6218 Alyssa Reece Busted Peeping At Mommy JOI.part2.rar
    6218 Alyssa Reece Busted Peeping At Mommy JOI.part3.rar
    6218 Alyssa Reece Busted Peeping At Mommy JOI.part4.rar

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 184 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Duration: 00:23:23
    Video: AVC, 640x, 23.976 FPS, 1013 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 82.7 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6223 I Swallowed My Stepbrother Samantha Rone.mp4

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

Star Nine & Dixie Comet

We see you spying on us through the cracked door. You must have liked what you saw cause it looks like you have quite the brother boner right now. You wanna touch your sisters� pussies like we were touching each others, don�t you? Unzip and show us what you have and you might just get lucky�don�t pretend you don�t want this brother. Practice makes perfect and we hear that you need some experience. We wanna taste that brother cock�we wanna feel that brother boner throbbing in our tight pussies. Pound that pussy and fill it up with your big, warm brother load. Oh brother, you just came in your sister�.and boy what deliciously tasty cum you have! Now get the fuck out of our room!

Info:
    File Size: 373 MB
    Duration: 00:10:09
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4972 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6225 Sisters Get Their Brother Boner Creampie.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mommy Miss Whitney Morgan confronts you on the type of girls you have been seeing in your highschool.. She explains they are all inexperinced, and who knows if they will run off with the Football player instead, and leave you alone. Mommy is here, and she wants you to experince a real woman, as her little boy only deserves the best! She pulls you close to her, and pulls you right out of your pants. Your mom wraps her lips around your cock, and begins sucking the tip. You�re so excited you�re already dripping with pre-cum. Mommy warns you to not get excited too quick! A lady always cums first. She strips off her dress, and bra.. and asks for you to remove her tiny thong with your teeth. Before you even know it, you have your mom bent over the couch and you�re deep inside of her! You have your cock buried in your mother, and you have never felt so much pleasure. Mommy is riding you from behind, grinding herself into your giant cock. Dad doesn�t bring her this much pleasure.. only her good little boy. You climb on top of your mom, pounding her hard.. She says she�s going to ground you.. Your dad is leaving on a long business trip, so you�ll have your Mommy all to yourself. Mommy jumps on top of you, and begins bouncing up and down on your big cock, grabbing and squeezing her breasts. Mommy is about to cum and is begging you to cum with her. You finish your load inside of your mommy. You�re mommy�s little boy toy now. No more highschool stanks for you.. Just your loving Mom

Info:
    File Size: 799 MB
    Duration: 00:10:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6226 Taboo Virtual Sex with Whitney Morgan.part1.rar
    6226 Taboo Virtual Sex with Whitney Morgan.part2.rar

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

***Continued from Mother�s Slut Conditioning *** Things were great at first. My Mom did everything I said and was totally submissive. But pretty soon my Mom was starting to give me attitude and not do the chores I gave her. I knew it was time to tighten my belt and and administer some further discipline� Not to worry though, after a few days my Mother was fully under my control again. She�s now exactly what I want, a submissive slut who knows her son is always right � she�s perfect�. ***Starring Miss Brat***

Info:
    File Size: 1.70 GB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:31:15
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7643 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6228 Family Therapy Making Mom Perfect.part1.rar
    6228 Family Therapy Making Mom Perfect.part2.rar
    6228 Family Therapy Making Mom Perfect.part3.rar
    6228 Family Therapy Making Mom Perfect.part4.rar

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Really really rough scene, tons of face slapping and spitting. Gabriella does her first on camera DP with two guys and they abuse all of her holes, tag teaming her, spanking and slapping her around. They both fuck her ass and pussy then cum on her face and one guy cums TWICE.

Info:
    File Size: 1.18 GB
    Duration: 00:38:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4101 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 314 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6229 GABRIELLA SALVATORE DOUBLE PENETRATION.part1.rar
    6229 GABRIELLA SALVATORE DOUBLE PENETRATION.part2.rar
    6229 GABRIELLA SALVATORE DOUBLE PENETRATION.part3.rar

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

When I Give Him A Hand

Dear Diary,
    I�m so excited, the holidays are right around the corner and I finally get to see my aunt after all these years. Daddys been busy getting things ready so he hasn�t had much time for me. Needless to say I had to get some alone time before everyone got here.
    I found daddy working on the kitchen in the guest house for granny and figured he couldn�t say no in that position. I teased and sucked his cock then straddled him right there on the floor. I came pretty quick and then Daddy bent me over the sink fucking me to yet another orgasm. Daddy sat back and let me finish him off in my mouth the way he knows I like. I hope we can find time like this when everyones here.
    Xo Anneliese

My Aunt Was Sleeping HD

Or So I Thought

Dear Diary,
    The morning after my aunt arrived I was in my room reading when Daddy came in. I was already a bit horny so I tried to convince him to fool around a little. Daddy was hesitant at first but he figured his sister would still be asleep so we went for it.
    I sucked Daddys cock and as soon as he was hard he got behind me doggy style. While he was fucking me I thought I saw someone watching from the doorway but it felt too good to stop. I got on top of daddy and rode him til he came inside me and we went to get cleaned up. I�m not sure if daddy noticed but I think my aunts wet panties were outside my door.
    Xo Anneliese

Info:
    File Size: 248 MB
    Resolution: 704 x 404
    Duration: 00:25:13
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1239 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6230 Family Traditions 2 Anneliesse Snow.mp4

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dearest Ashley,
    After that rave week in Colorado I drifted back home for the holidays so I could chill with the family. The morning after I arrived I thought my brother and the girls had already left. I grabbed a bite and headed back to the guest house when I heard noises coming from my nieces room that made me curious. I snuck a peek and was blown away with what I saw, my brother was banging his daughter on her bed. I watched for a bit and it made me start to tingle so I snuck away.
    I couldn�t stop thinking about what I saw so I went to talk to my brother. When I told him what I saw he tried to deny it at first. Once he knew the effect it had on me though everything changed. Within seconds we were naked on the couch playing �I�ll Show You Mine� all over again. Only this time we went a lot further with our bodies. My brother made use of all my talents and showed me a few of his own. He made me cum so hard my legs started shaking and everything tightened up making him bust inside me. I�m a bit nervous that I might get pregnant since I�m not around Dr�s enough for the pill. Wish me luck.
    Love Always,
    Skye

Info:
    File Size: 240 MB
    Duration: 00:21:03
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1460 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6231 Family Traditions 2 Skye Avery.mp4

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Lisa,
    I went to my brothers house for the holidays and you�ll never believe what happened. The first night I got in pretty late so I slept in the next morning. When I finally woke up I headed to the bathroom and on the way back I heard noises coming from my nieces room. The door was cracked a bit and I was shocked at what I saw.
    My brother was banging his daughter right there on the bed. I should have been appalled but instead found myself getting aroused to the point where I snuck off to masturbate. While I was fingering myself I kept imagining my brother was the one fucking me. This turned me on so much I came all over the basement couch. Am I wrong for having these fantasies?

Info:
    File Size: 89.1 MB
    Duration: 00:08:42
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1287 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6232 Family Traditions 2 Skye Avery.mp4

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 150 MB
    Duration: 00:13:15
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1441 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6233 Family Traditions 2 Skye Avery.mp4

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 82.2 MB
    Duration: 00:06:30
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1632 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6234 Family Traditions 2 Skye Avery.mp4

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,
    I was cleaning up after my aunt left and uncle Jack walked in. We started messing around on the couch and before long I was sucking his cock. I sat on uncle Jacks cock and rode him til I came pretty hard.
    He bent me over the coffee table and started fucking me from behind. I was just about to cum again when Daddy walked in and joined us. Next thing I know I was stuffed at both ends til I swallowed Daddys load and uncle Jack basted my ass. All in all it was the best holiday stuffing ever!!!
    Xo Anneliesse

Info:
    File Size: 175 MB
    Duration: 00:15:43
    Video: AVC, 704x, 29.970 FPS, 1424 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6235 Family Traditions 2 Anneliesse Snow.mp4

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Robert was watching tv when he heard the phone ring. It kept ringing so he went to his parents bedroom (closest phone) to answer and take a message.He goes to find a pen in the drawer the phone sits on top of, instead he finds all these dirty polaroid type photos of his stepmom. Filthy feelings are rushing through his veins. This is his step mom and she�s spreading her vagina in such a way! And her butthole! So dirty! Robert is confused and this is too much to process.He can�t help it, later on when everyone is asleep he has to take the pics to the bathroom.It�s going to be the filthiest fap session ever!He lays his step mom�s dirty pics in a whacking format on the bathroom bench and starts hammering those strokes out, even holding his tongue wishing he was tonguing her asshole. Feeling like he�s doing wrong but it feels so right! Feels so filthy!It was quite the bust, fully emptying his balls and has never felt so satisfied from jacking off!After that note, nothing in the world will feel better than a nap.He goes into his bedroom and knocks out.

This filthy pleasure really got Robert, so much that he left all the evidence at the crime scene; The photos and fap rags spread out on the bench, and even sperm in the toilet he didn�t flush.Nothing mattered after that fap but sleep!His step mom wakes up to use the restroom in the middle of the night and finds Robert�s jerk off shrine with all of her photos! And the overly clear indication that he jacked off to them (sperm in the toilet).Immediately storming out of the bathroom ready to give him the scolding of his life �Robert!�Finally being woken from a deep sleep, he is informed of what she found and it�s time for a talk.It�s very clear what Robert has done and she�s not his real mom. To make a long story short they start messing around!Cock is out! Foot play, tugging and cock sucking! Robert finds his cock at her feet doggie style, although he can�t fight the thought of fucking his step mom without fucking his step mom. He puts it right between her thighs doggie style pressed against her pantyhose pussy. Robert is loving this nasty feeling of pantyhose dry humping his step mom!Her ass is the perfect amount cushy and holds tightly like it was made for pounding on.Such a silky slide! She winds up sitting on his face feeding him her juicy pussy and that asshole he was praying for with his tongue out for earlier! �As long as you don�t tell daddy we�re good honey�

Info:
    File Size: 1.02 GB
    Duration: 00:17:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8039 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6236 Step Mommys Private Photos FJ.part1.rar
    6236 Step Mommys Private Photos FJ.part2.rar
    6236 Step Mommys Private Photos FJ.part3.rar

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

I know what you want� what you can�t bare to resist. It�s painfully obvious just how much you need these. My big, delicious breasts. If only you knew what my fingers were doing to these sensitive nipples right now, to make me gasp and bite my lip. So tender, receptive to my touch� even orgasmic. The slightest little pinch sends waves of pleasure down between my legs. I can�t take it. And neither can you.

It makes you so hard, all you want is to see them with your own eyes� Take your stiff cock out of those pants, touch yourself for me. For my tits. For the way my fingertips incessantly brush over my nipples, arousing them to tighten and perk up. For the dirty, whispered confessions as my hands squeeze my heavy, soft breasts.

They�ve changed� and you�ve noticed. Bigger, fuller, and in need of constant stimulation. Rubbing and pulling on these tender tips, building to a kind of climax I�ve never felt before. I need your cock sandwiched tight in my cleavage, to feel my nipples dragging across your bulbous cock head. And �your thick cum coating my juicy tits.

Fantasy includes: edging titty fuck, masturbation encouragement, dirty talk, big breasts, nipple fetish, nipple play, cum on tits, nipple play orgasm, pov

Info:
    File Size: 406 MB
    Duration: 00:26:33
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2002 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6237 Xev Bellringer The Breast Experience.mp4

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

My Mommy loves me so much!!! I know she�s a really busy and important lady but Mommy always finds time to teach me new things and make me feel better. I have the best Mommy in the whole wide world!!! ***Starring Alexis Rain*** 4 OF FAMILY THERAPY�S HOTTEST MOTHER/SON POV CLIPS! Compilation includes full versions of �Mommy Will Teach You� �Son, Mommy Knows What You Want� �Son, I Can�t Get Pregnant'� and �Mom�s Bye Bye Blowjob�

Info:
    File Size: 1.05 GB
    Duration: 00:49:15
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2912 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6238 Family Therapy Mommy Loves Me.part1.rar
    6238 Family Therapy Mommy Loves Me.part2.rar
    6238 Family Therapy Mommy Loves Me.part3.rar

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

A brother finally convinces his sister to spend some quality time with him while they are on vacation�.
    ***Starring Gianna Love & a REAL creampie from her brother***

Info:
    File Size: 325 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:17:13
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2502 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6239 Gianna Love Brother Sister Vacation.mp4

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

Part One- Mom Knows Best � I like to sneak into the bathroom while my mom showers. She has a smoking hot body and rubs herself down really slow. It�s almost like she does it knowing I�m watching her. I go in my room to jerk off thinking about her when she walks in on me. What happened next surprised me. She started saying she does know I watch her in the shower and takes longer ones now because of it. She starts slowing stripping off her towel to show off all over her body to me, saying she knows I like her big tits and that they make my cock hard. She asks me to show it to her and she�s shocked to find how much I�ve �grown�. She says mommy wants to help me, and she�s about to show me how she knows best.

Part Two � Mom Knows Best � I come home late and my mom is made. She was waiting up for me all night and she starts yelling at me. She starts demanding I come over to her and then says I better not have been out with some bitch. She says since she�s in a good mood, she wants to put her mouth on my cock and see how much of a load I give her. If I don�t give her a huge load like I did the other night, she�s going to know I was lying. I can�t help but get so hard as soon as she pulls my cock out of my pants! Then she tells me she wants me to fuck her, she lays back and spreads her legs wide open, but then she says first, she wants to show me how to be a grown man..
    Category: All sex, Taboo, Amateur, Latina, Incest, Fucking, Family Roleplay, secret, POV SEX, PETITE, FUCKING, cumshot, Blackmail Fantasy, Milf, Mommy, Mama, Mother � Son sex, Straight, Blowjob, POV, Fucking, Blackmail Fantasy, Impregnation Fantasy, Fetish Video, Family Secrets, Family Sex, All Natural, xxx, Porn, Download Incest Video.

Info:
    File Size: 566 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:42:27
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1600 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6240 Primals Taboo Sex Alix Lynx Mom Knows Best.part1.rar
    6240 Primals Taboo Sex Alix Lynx Mom Knows Best.part2.rar

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom catches you masturbating when you should be getting ready to go to church. She has a little talk with you about your porn watching & masturbation habits. She helps you get all your cummies out before going to church so you don�t get an awkward boner during the sermon like you did last time. It�s a little humiliating confessing all your sins & talking about what turns you on while getting jerked off like that� but maybe you like that too�

Info:
    File Size: 326 MB
    Duration: 00:10:23
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4273 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 109 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6241 MistressT Mom Milks Boy Of Sinful Cum.mp4

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

It�s perfect sweetie! This pretty dress & those flowers are beautiful. You always spoil your mommy on her birthday. I�m lucky to have a son like you. Your father? Don�t even get me started on him! Can you believe he forget! But lets not talk about him. YOU make mommy happy. You�re all mommy needs. I�m really loving this dress. You think mommy looks sexy in it? Yeah? Is that why you bought it? You want to see mommy model it for you? I know how much you love my long, smooth, defined legs. And oops, I don�t have panties or a bra on. Mommy wants to show you how thankful she is for your gifts today. My baby boy is now growing into a handsome boy.

Since its my birthday I get to have anything I want. You try & hide your sexual longing for me, but I can feel it. It�s alright, mommy just wants to show you what�s underneath this dress. It�s fun to tease you like this. I have a suspicion something�s growing bigger & harder down there. Show me your cock & I�ll show you my cunt. Let�s get a little dirty. Stroke that nice cock for mommy. Good boy. Mmmmm I want it. I want to feel my boy�s throbbing cock fill up my cunt. Feed my cunt with your huge cum load. Mommy�s going to squeeze it out of your balls. It�s my birthday & I�ll fuck you if I want to.

Info:
    File Size: 542 MB
    Duration: 00:14:18
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5164 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6243 Birthday and Shell Fuck You If She Wants To.part1.rar
    6243 Birthday and Shell Fuck You If She Wants To.part2.rar

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mommy just came back from happy hour with the girls & she had one too many cocktails. Mommies need to let loose too sometimes. Oh sweetie, don�t be shy now. Can you still smell the alc0hol on me? I�m feeling buzzed & really wanna get lucky. Your father? Hahahaha! Oh honey, your father hasn�t been able to get it up for years! There�s no sense in trying with him. Mommy�s given up in that department. But I�m pretty confident this young, hard cock of yours is all ready to go. Mmmmmm oh come on, don�t try to deny your feelings for mommy. Are you scared of mommy or something? Your cock doesn�t seem to be scared of me. I know mommy might be coming on a little too strong for you right since I drank too much. All that liquor made those tingly feelings go straight to mommy�s pussy. Mmmmmm it�s going to feel so warm inside me sweetie. I promise. Come home to mommy. Mommy�s going to slide her boy�s nice hard cock deep inside, right where it�s supposed to be. You came out of mommy�s hole & now I want to put you right back in. Stop struggling & fighting it because you�ll get me upset. Shhhhhh, remember, I�m the boss around here sweetie and I�ll get what I want. And I want your dick inside me fucking me right now. I know deep down you want it sweetie. Let�s just take your pants off first. Mmmmm there you go. See? That wasn�t bad. Now just relax & feel mommy�s wet pussy slide down on you. Ohhhhh. So good. You fill mommy up perfectly. Now I want you to fill mommy up even more by shooting your hot sperm deep inside me. And mommy won�t stop fucking you until you do.

Info:
    File Size: 486 MB
    Duration: 00:13:12
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 5010 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6244 Mommy Comes Back Home From Happy Hour.mp4