1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Fantasy includes: taboo, virtual sex, impregnation, humping, forced male orgasm, seduction, virtual cock stroking, virtual creampie, lace, woman on top, big tits, pov

Do you like what I'm wearing, honey? Does Mommy look. sexy? I got it just for you. For tonight. I need your help. badly. It has to be you, I don't want your father. Just you. Mommy can make it so easy. so good. Just tell me, honey. Tell me you want to be inside Mommy's pussy. I know you do. Just say it.

Info:
    File Size: 683 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:17:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 5112 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12980 Needs Your Seed.mp4

2. hotei
  3. hotei
    [​IMG]

brother, danni, is very wimpy and scrawny. The girls don't understand how it can be that they are much bigger and stronger than him. The girls call danni into the bedroom, where they have been talking about him. Danni wanders in wearing only his chastity device. The girls wrestle danni onto the bed and overpower him. Natalya and Chloe pin danni down to the bed and Natalya sits on her brother's face. The girls laugh at how easy it was to overpower scrawny danni. With her brother's face pressed into her ass, Natalya threatens to fart on him. Natalya's friend from school, Chloe, sits on danni's face next. Natalya really wants to muster up a few farts to unleash in her brother's face, but she doesn't have any fuel. Just the threat of getting farted on is enough to humiliate her brother, though. Instead of gassing him, Natalya decides to smother her brother in her crotch. She straddles danni's face and controls his breath. Then, Natalya locks her brother into a scissorhold. She shows Chloe how to do it, so she can too. Chloe gets danni into a scissorhold and dazes him with the strength of her thighs. Natalya tells danni that she's going to eat nothing but broccoli and cheese later so that she can be sure to add farts to the mix next time they pin him down. Danni is very humiliated. The girls were right. Danni can easily get beat up by a girl. (11:20 long)

Info:
    File Size: 825 MB
    Duration: 00:11:20
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9908 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12986 Brat Princess 2 Chloe and Natalya Wrestle and Scissor Brother in Bed.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Categories: Father - Daughter, Incest, Taboo, DADDY'S GIRL, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, 18 & 19 YRS OLD, Lilly Ford, daddy, daughter, age play, daddy talk, dirty talk,teen daughter, College, blonde daughter, family sex, father daughter sex,

Info:
    File Size: 400 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:26:08
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12987 Lilly Ford Cute Lilly Ford Desires Her Hot Stepdad.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

Eve Ellwood and her stepbro have a nit of a sibling rivalry thing going. After he snitches on her, she decides to get some good old fashioned revenge. When he comes home and goes to lay down in his bed, she sneaks in and snaps a video of herself rubbing her ass all over on his face. When he wakes up, he is confused by the smell on his upper lip, but does not think much about it. That is, until he grabs his vibrating phone and finds out what Eve was up to while he was in bed! He storms into the living room only to find her laying innocently on the sofa with her ass in the air. He is livid, but once his eyes fix on the firm roundness of her ass cheeks, his anger melts away replaced by desire. His cock spring to attention and does not go unnoticed. She makes him promise not to tell mom and dad before letting him fuck her from behind. He fucks her over the arm of the sofa and against the doorframe before feeding her his cock. Hopefully mom and dad will never come home.

Info:
    File Size: 794 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:38:49
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2700 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13031 Eve Ellwood Sweet Stepsister Revenge.mp4

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Step mom Sofie Marie walks in on Son Connor Kennedy masturbating to pictures of her on the computer, and she was so understanding and sweet. She offered to help Connor with his erection, then she overpowers her virgin step son and rides his big cock. THEN, she makes him lick her pussy clean after he cream pies inside her, so Dad won't get mad.

Info:
    File Size: 1.14 GB
    Duration: 00:28:42
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5565 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13039 Sofie Marie Caught jerking to mom.part1.rar
    13039 Sofie Marie Caught jerking to mom.part2.rar

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

Sweetie, is that you? Oh, dear, you are sleepwalking again. The medication is not working. Oh my goodness, you are sound asleep. I do not want you to hurt yourself, come, oh, goodness. You are hard as a rock. No wonder you cannot sleep. You are sexually frustrated. That is why you have not been sleeping. Those stupid doctors do not know anything. Well, I am just going to have to take care of it for you sweetie.

Info:
    File Size: 719 MB
    Duration: 00:10:00
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 9932 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 115 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13045 My sleepwalking son.mp4

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom can be such a tease around the house.. She knows I want her, and I can tell she wants me back. I sneak into my parents bedroom and see mom, bent over, making the bed. While dad is in the shower, I walk up to her and lift her night gown!

What are you doing!

You look so sexy mom, I couldn't resist

Your father is in the shower! We can't do this now

It's kinda hot tho, isn't it?

I push my mother onto the bed, grabbing all over her beautiful womanly body. Her tits are busting out of her bra, and panties are begging to be pulled to the side! I feel mom's pussy pulsate as I play with her.

Fine, but you have to be quick! Your father could come out of the bathroom any minute!

[​IMG]

Don't worry mom, let me take care of you like you deserve!

Watch my big breasted mother grind on my cock like no girl has before! I love watching her, enjoying my long juicy cock, having orgasm after orgasm.. I had to see that ass up in the air, I flip mom over and slide my young thick cock deep into her mature cunt! I know my dad can't fuck her like she needs, and I am more than happy to supply the dick she craves..

I fill her mouth up with my cum, praying dad doesn't catch us. He would not like having his wife taste another man's juices, especially not his own son! Mom licks up every drop, and we make a promise to never tell anyone about this!

Info:
    File Size: 934 MB
    Extension: AVI
    Format: DIVX
    Duration: 00:16:15
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 7768 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13056 Ariella Ferrera Quickie While Your Father is in the Shower.avi

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom is leaving the house to meet her husband for lunch when she discovers her deadbeat son is still in his room and definitely not ready to leave for work..

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 818 MB
    Duration: 00:16:01
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6870 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13067 Help Each Other Get Ready.avi

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

Rachael Cavali is going to buy some groceries when his stepson Logan tells her to get some beer. The blonde MILF tells him he is not old enough to drink alcohol. however he is old enough to get his cock sucked by her busty step mom. Fair enough the younger stud fulfills again his fantasy of having her stepmom sucking him and the kinky blonde quenches her thirst for cock and cum.

Info:
    File Size: 721 MB
    Duration: 00:17:23
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 5530 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13069 Rachael Cavalli Cum Before I Go.avi

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Miles comes back from his trip to Europe and his daughter, Ivy is tired and has a HUGE attitude. Obviously mad that her dad was in Europe without her, he decides to show her his timestop watch, instantly freezing her on the couch.

Miles starts by taking her top off and pulling his cock out. He proceeds to force her to blow him, and then unfreezes her, causing her to scream and yell. He uses his watch again to timestop her so that he can have more fun.

Miles undresses the rest of the way and continues to face fucks her. He then slides her pants and underwear down, unfreezing her in the process, to her yelling and asking him what the fuck is going on.

As Miles freezes her again, He slowly starts fucking her from behind, enjoying the tight pussy. He pulls out and shoves his cock back into her mouth, face fucking her harder than before.

Soon Miles carries Ivy to the bed where he finishes taking off her jeans and holds her down as he plows her tight pussy. He cums hard in her, leaving her dripping and wet. He unfreezes her again to her yelling and trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Info:
    File Size: 601 MB
    Duration: 00:17:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4626 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 121 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13078 Robomeats Im Back Baby Girl.mp4

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

Daddy, I heard Mom talking about how she's done pleasing you. She made a point of telling her friend that you were too much for her right now - demanding too much of her sexually. I've noticed that this has taken a toll on you. This family means the world to me. It's time that I contribute - it's time that I put in the work for this family. Let me be your dumping ground, Daddy. Pull your cock out and put it inside me. dump all that stress inside me. I'll be your stress reliever.

Info:
    File Size: 643 MB
    Duration: 00:08:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13141 Ivy Starshyne Dump Your Stress In Me Daddy.mp4

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom and son get naughty every chance they get and last night was no exception. With dad out of the picture again, son accompanies his beautiful mom to the easter party where they both had a little too much to drink for the night.

At the end both arrive together home after having a wonderful time together Mom thanks him for always being there for her in his fathers absence, its been a long night and both need to head off to bed. but before mom wants any shut eye she needs help to take off her high heels since she thinks shes had a little too much to drink, and askes her son if he would be so kind to assist her in her needs.
    Son kneels down and holds one of her heels in his hands while starring at the sheen of moms nylon stockings and the silky glow of her long satin evening gown while it slides up her smooth legs.
    He makes a comment about her new highheels and compliments her on how sexy she looked tonight at the party and that he couldnt keep his eyes off of her even though shes his mother, she smiles and reminds him that she is very but that might help her with this and tells him to leave her heels on and reaches out to pull down the zipper of her sons pants.

Info:
    File Size: 771 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 648
    Duration: 00:30:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3384 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 206 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13142 After party.mp4

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

Exclusive Unique Incest Video. Sister Best Friends Hang Out After School

Info:
    File Size: 639 MB
    Duration: 00:23:36
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 202 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13143 Hang Out After School Sofie Reyez Kitty Carrera.mp4

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Watch Alice get her asshole eaten by her step mommy, as she tries to convince her to stop ditching school!

Info:
    File Size: 569 MB
    Duration: 00:31:18
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 2400 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13147 Eva Gives Step Daughter Kendra a Spankig.mp4

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

Guess you were being a little loud while fantasizing about your mom, because she comes running into your room thinking you were calling her name as though something was wrong. She's shocked when she finds you, not in trouble, but totally trying to get off. After convincing you that she's not going to tell anyone and that what you're doing is perfectly normal for a boy your age, she realizes you might need some help. You think she's going to give you some sort of talk, but when she sits down next to you and puts her hand on your hard cock, you know this is not the case at all.

"Yes, mommy's hand is on your cock. I interrupted your session didn't I?" .She's the sorry one? You're not sure where her sympathy is coming from, but as her hot cleavage bounces as she strokes you, there's no way in hell that you're going to stop her. "You..wouldn't.want to see.my tits, would you?" You're not sure what to say but she feels your answer in your cock getting even harder in her hands. Her hands are so soft, her tits are so big, and you can't stop staring at her lips. "Want mommy to kiss it and make it all better?" Uh, yes.yes you do. Your precum is on her lips.she's been so willing this whole time, and the mystery is about to be solved- "When I heard you call my name, and I saw what you were doing..I got so turned on. Say mommy's name again, please sweetie?" She makes you say it over and over again until you erupt, not once, but twice. She promises that next time, Mommy is going to show you what other soft parts she can use to get you off.

Info:
    File Size: 420 MB
    Duration: 00:10:57
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5044 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13148 Kitty Leroux Calling out for mommy.mp4

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

You have an important presentation at school tomorrow, but you're woken up by slapping sounds coming from your mother's room. When you find her, your curvaceous mom is spanking herself with a crop, clad in lingerie. As you listen you are so turned on at what she's doing. After gagging herself, she spots you in the doorway. "Sweetie! It's not what it looks like!" She hides behind a pillow and her first mistake is giving you completely ridiculous reasons for what she was just doing. Her second mistake is letting you hold the crop.

It's late- your tired, your stressed- and your horny. She's shocked when you start using the crop on her massive tits whenever she's lying to you. After quite a few tit-slaps, you mom confesses that right before your father left her, they were just getting into kinky things and she'd rest like a baby after being spanked and serving him! You suggest that you can be the man of the house now- and she disagrees.but she slowly breaks as you continue to spank her and tease her with the leather- plus.her pussy doesn't lie- when you grab it, it's hot and it's soaked. Almost too easily, she bends over. Any time she's unsure if she should be doing this with you, the bite of the crop reminds her that she desperately needs this- and she's a desperate little subby slut for you. After bit more funishment, and she easily calls you, "Master" and agrees that you own her now. You'll spank her huge ass, and you'll get serviced by her bright pink lips. She's not sure- but realizes it feels too good to stop. She can't say no to you. Once you cum all over her face ("Sweetie, I never even let your father do this!" ) you find that you're still hard and command her to get on the bed. You're going to fill her pussy and mark her as your subby slut. She begs you to own her holes, as they are yours now.

Info:
    File Size: 678 MB
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5035 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13153 Kitty Leroux BDSMommy My son owns me.mp4

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your wearing a black business jacket, blue button up shirt, black skirt and black pantyhose and the same high heels from you CEO video. Please also wear a nice shade of red lipstick too. You just got home from work and your sons black friend Darrell is there waiting on you. You ask him what hes doing here, he should be at school. But he explains he found a sex tape online of you, on the night you got really blitzed during a girls night out.

He says hes willing to give the sex tape to you but for a price. You start to get mad cause you cant believe hes trying to blackmail you, hes supposed to be your sons friend and here he is blackmailing his mom. He then tries to walk out the door saying he will give it to your husband. Knowing it would ruin everything you tell him to wait lets talk about this. You tell him you will give him money for the tape. But he explains its not money he wants. He says your one of the hottest moms hes seen and he wants you in exchange for the tape. Your disgusted you cant believe the audacity of this kid. You explain to him you cant have sex with your sons friend, you would get into a lot of trouble. But he doesnt budge he says sex for the tape. He starts to walk out again. But you stop him and say ok I'll do it. Hes not convinced he wants you to tell him why he should bother now. You tell him you will give him a sexy strip show, suck him off, and give him the best fuck hes ever had. He then asks why else? You tell him he will have the knowledge he fucked someones mom and that you have never had black cock and you will prove to him how good white pussy can be. He wants a strip show now, so you begin to dance and start taking off your clothes. You dance and strip till your naked. Then he says lets go to your bedroom and fuck and change into a white garter belt with white stockings and put your high heels back on. Once you change you start sucking him. Your actually impressed with how big it is. He says now spread your legs and hold your pussy lips open while he enters you. You tell him he needs to wear a condom. But he wont and tells you to beg him to cum inside and put a black baby in you. He starts fucking you, you tell him to go slower and let you get used to him. You start to really get into it and even help him by spreading your legs wider so he can get in there deeper. Now he wants you to ride him him till he cums inside you. you get into reverse cowgirl and ride him nice and hard. You hear your husband come home and ask for you. You yell you will be downstairs in a little bit. You tell Darrell hurry up and cum, you ride him even harder and talk dirty to him to to get him to cum faster, you ask him if he likes it when you squeeze your pussy on him. Then he starts cumming inside you, you slowly pump on him till you can tell hes done. You get off him and tell him to leave quietly. He wants a picture of his load inside you, your not happy but you get back on your back and spread your legs showing his creampie in you.

Info:
    File Size: 247 MB
    Duration: 00:19:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1526 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13154 Missbehavin26 Mom Blackmailed By Sons Black Friend.mp4

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

Milfs Mindi Mink and Melissa Dawson are messing around in the bedroom when Mindis son, you, sneak in and find them! They are both scantily dressed in lacy bras and panties. You continue to watch as Mindi sucks and teases Melissas nipples. Your cock is getting harder as Mindi goes down on your auntie. You cannot help but wonder what it would be like to do it yourself! I bet you would love to taste her, would you not? teases mommy Mindi. You make a cum mess all over her bedroom floor. Mindi kicks you out of the room so they can finish up. You are supposed to do your homework, but cannot concentrate It is your mom, Mindi Minks, birthday. Your auntie, Melissa Dawson, has come over to surprise you mom with a birthday surprise! They are both dressed in lacy lingerie and Melissa has a magic wand. They notice you are in the room, but continue anyway. Mommy Mindi encourages you to undress with her and to jerk off when she is being pleasured by your auntie. Oh yes, that is it son, get it! she moans as she gets closer to orgasming. She counts down and you cum all over. Mindi orgasms as well and thanks your auntie for the birthday present.

Info:
    File Size: 192 MB
    Duration: 00:17:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1501 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13159 Mindi Mink Catching Your Sexy Mom and Auntie.mp4

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mommy comes to wake you up for school with a mimosa in her hand, wearing some sexy lingerie and you can see the faintest traces of lipstick writing on her tummy and the backs of her thighs.she notices you have a huge stiffy and gives you a big smile. "You've been such a good boy around the house lately, don't you think Mommy should help you with your chores." She convinces you that it's okay for her to trace her fingers along your cock, daddy isn't home, there's no one around, and she wants to help you.

Your dick quivers and grows larger as she begins to stroke you, telling you she just wants what's best for you and that she'll give you everything you need. She giggles and exclaims that she has something to do just the trick! She returns with some pills your dad has been slipping her.crazy sexy pills that get her all hot and horny, that make her breasts swell up.she admits that you might have to help her with her swollen tits just as she's helping you with your swollen prick. The pills make her get all worked up and even hornier than she already was for you.she gets on her knees and begins to suck you all sloppy and giggly and moaning.her eyes keep crossing like she's some weird anime girl all mindfucked by how amazingly fucked up it is to be sucking her hot son's cock! She gets sloppier and louder and crazier as she sucks and strokes you til she's begging for your huge load and you can't help but release an epic fucking nut in her mouth.and then again on her face!

Info:
    File Size: 701 MB
    Duration: 00:22:24
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4179 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 205 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

13160 Little Puck Freaky mommy fantasy.mp4