1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

If your step mother was Gabby Quinteros, and giving you a hard time, what would you do!??! The same exact thing Brad Knight has done..fuck her silly brains out. This latina MILF got exactly what she had coming to her. She had been wanting to suck his cock & balls for a long time. He gave her even more!!

Info:
    File Size: 236 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 720 x 400
    Duration: 00:29:06
    Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12135 Spizoo Gabby Quinteros Bad Stepson.mp4

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

Harmony Wonder was lucky enough to have her laundry done by her father. He was about to throw in a load and told her to get anything she had ready together. The only thing she really needed washed was what she was wearing, so she stripped quick in the living room and covered herself in a towel. Hurray for clean clothes! Stepbro saw her walking by to go to the bathroom and decided to follow. Harmony was looking so hot naked in the restroom. Her nipples were so perky and her ass perfectly curved. Stepbro eventually got caught looking at her, and Harmony thought he was a major pervert. She started to talk about the encounter with him in the living room and he started opening up to her about how pretty he thought she was. This made Harmony grateful. She really wanted to show stepbro how much she cared too. She began to expose her soft pussy to him as their dad did work at his desk. They worked their way into the bedroom where Harmony showed her stepbrother how sexually experienced she actually was. Besides getting bothered by dad while they were fucking, everything went pretty smoothly. Good thing Harmony sent all of her clothes to laundry too, those garments would have gotten cum all over them!

Info:
    File Size: 781 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:38:01
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2700 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12140 Harmony Wonder Household Laundry Loads.mp4

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

I borrowed my stepbrother's car and guess what? I wrecked it. He was so pissed since he couldn't see his girlfriend until the car was fixed. He wanted to tell our parents but I've been in so much trouble with them lately, he offered me a deal instead. I take the place of his girlfriend, letting him fuck me until his car gets fixed, and he'll stay quiet. I agreed. It started out as a charity fuck but once he started playing with my feet, toes, and soles, I couldn't help but keep getting wet and turned on. He was so in love with my black polished toes and cute little feet that after fucking my wet pussy he came all over my wrinkled soles.

Info:
    File Size: 338 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 380
    Duration: 00:41:46
    Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12141 Ella Knox I made a deal with my stepbro.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Kevins mom is so hot for her own son, she invites him to her room so they can consumate thier incestrous relationship. She teaches him how to lick her pussy and then she takes out his erect cock and sucks him nice and slow until he pulls her down on the bed where they have an intense fuck. He makes his mother cum so hard and she loves every second of it. from now on he will be her mother fucker

Info:
    File Size: 178 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:07:31
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3135 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 166 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12146 Taboo Mom Natasha Kevins mom part.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom gathers all the boys for a bedtime story. It all starts with a young boy named Matthew who would have trouble sleeping. He eventually grew up to discover a special friend..a friend who would never leave him.. but would cause him so much pain it would keep him up at night. Mom tells the boys all about this problem and how she taught him how to take care of it. An epic story you will want to hear over and over again

Info:
    File Size: 1.32 GB
    Duration: 00:25:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7309 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 227 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12147 Summer Day Mommys Mad.part1.rar
    12147 Summer Day Mommys Mad.part2.rar

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 128 MB
    Extension: AVI
    Format: DIVX
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:05:59
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2723 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12152 Early Morning Glory.avi

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

This was a custom video for a fan:: " The video starts with you naked in the kitchen getting the sponge ready to wash the floor. Then you precede to get down on all 4s and scrub the floor with the sponge. Some forward shots of your boobs going back and forth. Close ups of the sponge going back and forth. Then some rear shots of you showing and wiggling your ass. Then you catch me watching you. You make a comment about you being my mom and ask why I'm so into sponges. Then you tell me ,mommy has to clean your penis. You simulate on a dildo and wash it with the sponge. Then you bend over and demand me to fuck mommy's fat ass. You bend over and simulate me fucking you. (Just like you did on one of your previous videos.)you shake your ass and keep saying fuck your mother, fuck her fat ass,fuck her cellulite ass. Your holding the sponge during this so I can see.

Then you finish me by turning around and simulate me cumming on the sponge.While telling me to cum on your mothers sponge over and over..Well thats it.Let me know if you have any questions. I will be able to make payment thursday night.If you have any pics of the sponge your going to use thats great.You can put your own flair in it too. thanks so much&quot

Info:
    File Size: 305 MB
    Duration: 00:10:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4050 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12153 Jackie Synn Cum on Mothers Sponge.mp4

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

I ask you to take my virginity because I have never had a real cock inside of me before. So I want you to be the one that takes my virginity. As you are fucking me you give me my very first orgasm and you I let you cum deep inside of me

Info:
    File Size: 852 MB
    Duration: 00:11:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 9997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 120 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12154 Please take my virginity.mp4

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

Prospect Dax had one more final task before he would be voted in for his patch. And he needed the help of his Mom to complete it. His Mom was so happy he was getting his patch that she was more then willing to help out. It didn't seem that hard. All she had to do was ride around with her Son and occasionally flash people! Nothing she hasn't done before. But after their fun bike ride her Son told her that there was one more thing he had to do.

Mom told him whatever it was she would help him. He told her that he had to fuck her to get his patch. That everyone in SOT biker gang had to bang their Mothers to get it. Mom laughed and thought for sure he was joking. But when she saw look on her Son's face she realized this was no joke. Mom told him that she really wants him to get his patch. And how good it would be for the family. So she said if he had to do it then don't be a little bitch about it and do it. But Mom said she would not give it up without a fight. Dax grabbed her and threw her on the couch but Biker Mamma was not about to let her Boy win so easily.

He finally gets her on her knees and shoves his cock in her mouth. Then picks her up and pushes her down and rips her pantyhose open. He starts to fuck his Mother. She give in to her Son and tells him to fuck his Mommy hard! She rides him and squirts all over his cock. In the end she tells him to cum inside Mommy and allows him to take a picture of his cum running out of her well fucker cunt. Dax will get his finally get his patch and all he had to do was fuck his Mother. - FULL HD VERSION 1080/30p.

Info:
    File Size: 312 MB
    Duration: 00:11:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 3578 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 197 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12158 Ashley Fires Fetish Clips Sons Of Taboo.mp4

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

Alright I'm sleeping in here tonight. Because Gina has a boy in our room. Well they're fucking obviously! Does that gross you out? Thinking about our older sister getting fucked in the next room? No, We hear each other masturbating all the time and it doesn't bother me. OMG! Their so loud! They better keep it down before mom and dad wake up. Hahah ooh She's putting on a show. OOOh yeah hahah Fuck me like that oooh! Hahah OMG listen to her moan! I bet he's fucking her like this mmm yeah ooh ooh ooh! Haha OMG! I felt that! Your fucking boner! You are so getting turned on by this aren't you?! Yes you are! You like listening to our sister get fucked in the other room.

Clip Contains: Your little sister can't help but put on a show as you both laugh at the sex sounds coming from your older sister in the next room. She mimics your older sister's sounds and thrusts her body erotically. she's just being playful and having a good laugh. but it's making your cock harder than ever. She takes things too far. accidentally touching your hard dick. maybe both of you are just getting caught up in the moment. or maybe the sound of your older sister getting banged in the next room is making you both horny as hell. **Taboo. . Brother/Sister fucking. Voyeurism? Older sister fucking in the next room**

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 1.26 GB
    Duration: 00:34:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5015 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12159 Meana Wolf Thin Walls.part1.rar
    12159 Meana Wolf Thin Walls.part2.rar

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Scene Two: Young Pussy

All American Dad walks into the oldest Daughter's room.

Ashley springs up into a crouching position and pulls up the covers to cover herself. Dad, with cheap beer on his breath, mumbles about taking care of her Paw; he gets into the bed, tries to strip her but is too wasted to overpower her. He slams her down flat of her back and very threateningly says, "You're either giving your Daddy something or I'm going down the hall and take something from that little sister you love so much."

Ashley goes limp and unresisting. Dad then has sex with her, cums and leaves..

Scene Three: Montage

Dad is reading the newspaper, checking the sports scores and the latest stock market prices. He then folds up the paper to see Ashley blowing his cock. Our hero focuses on his oldest daughter and finishes in her mouth.

Ashley comes home from school and Dad is waiting for her. She is doing this for her little sister that she loves.She cannot let Daddy ever do this to her sister.

The next Morning Dad pulls down Ashley's panties and fucks her from behind on the living room floor.

Scene Four: Daddy Wants Your Sister

Ashley is standing in the middle of the living room. I tell her to strip and she slowly and very reluctantly removes her clothing, crying of course, louder than before, very red-faced. After she is naked, I take a big gulp of my favorite cold beverage and tell her to crawl across the floor to the couch. She begs and cries etc. but I pull her hair and have her suck my cock.

When I am ready, I toss her to the couch and fuck her hard and powerfully.I am about to paint her sexy mouth and drop Ashley to her knees.After I finish, I shove her to the floor and yell for Ashley to get me a beer you little slut! You Suck Dick worse than your Mother!!! Time to see how tight the pussy down the hall is

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 333 MB
    Resolution: 852 x 480
    Duration: 00:31:07
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1395 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12160 Ashley Adams Family Breakdown Vol.mp4

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

Released from the archives by popular demand, this limited edition video is yours for the taking! Speaking of yours for the taking . . . your mother is innocent, affectionate, and everything a good son could ever want. But you were never the type of son to behave by the rules. You've created a mind-control device so devious, it can alter her every behavior to your will. What will you do when suddenly Mommy's voluptuous body is yours for the taking? With a few choice suggestions, her supple hands are working your cock as she licks her full, soft lips. Her big dark eyes make your balls ache with desire to shoot your load all over her face. Will you really do something so shocking and inappropriate as receive an mind-controlled blowjob from your own Mom? It's not like she'll be any the wiser when she wakes up later! Contains the following erotic elements: . Starring Larkin Love

Info:
    File Size: 2.59 GB
    Duration: 00:23:02
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.8 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12197 Larkin Love Mind Controlled Mom.part1.rar
    12197 Larkin Love Mind Controlled Mom.part2.rar
    12197 Larkin Love Mind Controlled Mom.part3.rar

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mother and son get snowed in on the way to grandmas house and had to get a hotel. Mom puts lotion on her body and notices son is very interested in watching. She confronts him for spying on her when she is in the shower and tells him how she is aware of this. As the evening goes on mother expresses how she knows it's wrong to be sexual but slowly seduces son and they become intimate.

Info:
    File Size: 721 MB
    Duration: 00:16:16
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12203 Mom and Sons Night at the Hotel.mp4

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

First part of video is all from my POV you see me on the floor and three boys surround me you speak to them off camera. They have been bullying me for a while now and you ask them very angrily what the hell is going on. I get up and apologize and I explain to you the situation I say "I'm sorry they made me do it, I'm so sorry!" You're leaning over too see if I'm ok and your tits are coming out of your dress. You help me up confused and asking the 3 bullies again what is going on angrily. They get close to you and push them away and say "excuse me just what do you think you're doing?!" They tell you to ask me and I tell you "we have to do what they say mom or else.they'll release these." I pull out my phone and show you naked pictures I took of you without you knowing. You are furious! and ask how I got them. I tell you that they said I had to take them or else they would beat me up I'm sorry! They begin to inch closer to you again and you say "fine what exactly do you want huh? is it money?" they say "no we want to see more of you, you're the hottest mom at school".

You refuse really mad and say "didn't you get enough from those pictures?!" The leader takes out his phone and you see him about send his copy of the pictures to everyone. You say "fine, here" and you flash them all your tits really fast and ask if they're happy. They say "no, more". You grumble loudly turn around and lift your dress revealing you're not wearing panties. I "say mom! what the hell?!" You tell me to shut my mouth cause I'm the reason we're in this mess and dad will hear us "I was getting ready to go out with your father and this is what he wanted me to wear!" You pull your dress down thinking it's over. But the leader says "you dont get it Mrs B we want to see it all" and he plays a song on his phone. You give me a side eye giving me the angriest look without saying a word and begin to dance for them taking off your dress and ass shaking full body shot from my POV (this part only needs to be about a minute long). While you were shaking your ass you didn't notice that they had all pulled out their cocks you turn around and put your hands on your hip and say "wow ok I know where this is going lets get this over with" I try to walk away and you yell at me and tell me to stay because this is my fault. You look them up and down and you are in shock at how big their cocks are you confused, shocked, and turned on all at the same time because they have such huge cocks. But you dont show you're turned on you keep your angry reluctant demeanor though this is important. You wet your pussy with your hand and bend over standing doggy hands on knees with your ass off camera so I'm looking at your side from my POV far enough shot that I can see legs and feet. The first guy pumps 4-5 times and cums on your ass. you start laughing turn around and look at him with your hands on your hips "are you fucking kidding me? after all that talk?". Still keeping the same camera angle You pull the next guy and start to blow him aggressively gagging alot since his cock is so big after about a minute he cums on your chin and tits. You laugh again with more disappointment in your voice and say "wow you boys arent that tough". It's finally the leaders turn. This part switches to the leaders POV. You look at him disappointingly still with your hands on your hips he pushes you onto the couch and you start laughing cause you think he's gonna cum fast too. Missionary POV you look down at his cock before he enters your smile fades and you say "wait wait it might be too big". He enters your roughly and starts pounding away. It feels good but you laugh cause he can use some pointers you start giving him some tips (faster ,slower, right there etc..). Pretty soon you start getting lost in the ecstacy cause it feels amazing. I try leaving again and you say "dont you fucking move! you watch this so you learn your lesson!". He's fucking you so good you cant even speak you just start yelling and moaning. Dad calls you from upstairs, you stop with a shocked look on your face. You yell to him and tell him everything is ok while the leader is still pumping you slowly. You look at the leader pull him close and tell him to fuck you harder until he cums in you before you two get caught. You take a huge load in your pussy that lasts like 15 seconds. You push him off and tell all 3 of them to get the fuck out

Info:
    File Size: 299 MB
    Duration: 00:18:21
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12204 Bullies Blackmail Mom infront of Son.mp4

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,

I don't know whats come over me lately. Since I my 18th birthday party last month I've been really horny and I'm touching myself constantly. I started having vivid fantasies about Daddy that really turn me on too. The more I try to take my mind off them the more vivid they become.

Its gotten to the point where every time I touch myself I'm imagining Daddy touching me instead. I picture myself sucking his cock and my juices start to flow like crazy. Things get more and more intense until we explode together in my fantasy, I don't know if I can contain it much longer.

When I went into the living room later Daddy was there watching tv and my desires completely took control. I brazenly seduced Daddy right there on the couch. Daddy was so stunned he barely said a word by the time his cock was in my mouth. I was so turned on it didn't take long before I needed Daddy inside me.

I straddled his lap and slowly impaled myself on his rock hard cock. Daddy and I made love right there on the sofa and it was so intense. Daddy ended up bending me over on the couch and pounding me from behind til I came, then the unthinkable happened. Daddy came deep inside me and I'm not on any birth control. I hope I don't get pregnant.

Xo Bunnie

Info:
    File Size: 255 MB
    Resolution: 828 x 480
    Duration: 00:15:38
    Video: AVC, 828x, 29.970 FPS, 2100 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 171 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12209 Daddy Will Be Mine One Way Or Another.mp4

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,

The other night I was having problems sleeping so I went down for a snack. I looked through the kitchen and nothing was appealing. Before I heard him moving, Daddy crept up behind me. The minute he touched me I got all tingly and figured out what I was craving.

Daddy lifted me onto the counter and ate my tight pussy for his snack first then after I came Daddy took control. He bent me over the table and fucked me from behind then flipped me on my back to pound me even harder. After my 3rd or 4th orgasm Daddy lost it and came inside me. I'll be pregnant by 19 if this keeps up.

Xo Bunnie

Info:
    File Size: 154 MB
    Resolution: 828 x 480
    Duration: 00:09:29
    Video: AVC, 828x, 29.970 FPS, 2108 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12210 Daddy Its Snack Time.mp4

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 490 MB
    Duration: 00:39:07
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1615 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12215 Lost Weekend Kendra James Nadya Nabakova.mp4

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Rachel and Sara were sisters. They had a third sister Julia who lived in another state. Julia had a son, Phil, who was in college but still living at home. Julia did not get along with her sisters because they were very promiscuous and never married. Rachel and Sara took a farm house out in the country so they could live their lives in peace. The town folk did not like or approve of their ways and they soon became pariahs. Julia had been having some trouble with Phil, his time off from school had proven to be too much. He was running with the wrong crowd and Julia had to work. She contacted her sisters as a last resort, they welcomed their nephew to come stay. Julia warned him about the two aunts.

Phil arrived and they both swooped over him like 2 buzzards on road . Rachel and Sara each secretly competing for his attention. Rachel pushed Sara's and off his leg, and Sara pushed Rachel's leg off his lap. They argued a bit in front of him. Phil liked the attention he was getting, his aunts were hot! He could see two desperate woman. The next day, Phil was reading in his room when Aunt Sara walked in wearing a pair of short shorts and a skimpy little top. She sat on the bed and asked him if he had everything he needed. Sara did not care that he was her nephew, to her he was fresh meat; and revenge on all the people including Julia who judged her. Phil stumbled for words as Sara began to kiss and grope him. Phil could not help his cock becoming erect. Sara knew it would, she undressed him and took full advantage, fucking and sucking her own nephew until he came in her mouth. She made him promise to keep it a secret. Later that afternoon Rachel could not rest. She was horny just knowing he was in the house. Even though he was her nephew she still had sexual feelings that she could not get rid of. She went to his room. Phil tried to act casual like nothing had happened. Rachel was dressed in a mini skirt, heels and a low cut top. Her tits were pouring out. Phil immediately got hard. Rachel knew Sara was out of the house so she had a talk with Phil warning him about her horny sister. Phil just agreed with her. Rachel came closer and snuggled next to her beloved nephew. She felt his cock rise. That was it, she knew he wanted her too. Rachel made a deal with him, if she made him feel special, he would not tell. Phil of course agreed. Rachel stripped him naked and blew his cock. She got so worked up with him sucking her tits she told him to fuck her doggy on the couch. They fucked hard until he was ready to cum Rachel moved in for the load. He came in her hot mouth. Rachel reminded him to keep it a secret. That evening Phil retired early to bed. The sisters did not know why he was so exhausted. Both doing him secretly. They sat at the table and began to talk about him, before long the secret was out. They laughed about it knowing it would be impossible to have a young man in the house and keep their panties on! They wanted him to stay the whole summer, not just 2 weeks. Rachel and Sara made it impossible for him to leave by offering both to have sex with him whenever he wanted. Phil was called into Rachel's room and given the offer, he accepted. All three had a big orgy until he came hard on their faces. If Julia ever found out!

Info:
    File Size: 1.39 GB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Duration: 00:37:03
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 357 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12216 Rachel Steele Taboo Stories Two Naughty Aunts.part1.rar
    12216 Rachel Steele Taboo Stories Two Naughty Aunts.part2.rar

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

You hate, you hate, you hate the family holiday! Guy in your age is not suppose to go for holiday with his parents! But of course.you love the Europe and the beautiful beaches and sun.and you love your mom. Of course not the way son is loving his other! You are in love with her!!! But this holiday has one pretty big problem.your father! He could spoil everything. And he kind of does.until today!!! You still thinking about what happened with your mom back home! You crossed that line between mother and son.you had the moment.you felt her.like the man!!! It is still in your head and now you worry.that your mom will forget about it.now she is here, with your father.good wife.who does not return your love! But you ouldn't be more wrong!!! Today it's only you and your mom on the beach!!!

And she is so fucking hot in her red bikini.you constantly hard in your swim shorts.what the luck you bought bigger one! You want your mom so.so.fucking much.just to grab her.and fuck her right here!!! Yeah..you are deep in your fantasy and you don't even realize, what is going on!!! Your mom.she didn't forgot about your special moment!!! She wants you.she desires you and she will have you!!! She made arranges for this holiday.for her special night with her baby boy already!!! And now.she surprised you!!! She teases you on the beach.touch you.she grab your balls and letting you clearly know.you will have your mother love tonight. Her boobs.her lips.her pussy.all only to her baby boy.only for you!!! Your mom rent an apartment here.for just two of you! She lied to your father just to be with you!!! You can't believe it!!! Are you dreaming or it is for real??? You will make love to your mother tonight. Finally..your mom will be your secret leman! And all your fantasy, all your desires will become real! And to hear this from your mom : ,, I rent the apartment for us.only me and you!!! For the very first time we can be together over night! Feel like the real lovers, don't have to scare and worry that somebody will find out!!! Finally we can't just enjoy our self!!! .. And mommy is waiting you..so horny...come to mommy as soon as you can tonight. Love you my son!!!" EVENING.......You are so fucking exited and nervous in the same time. But when mommy open the door of the apartment, so sexy.so hot.you feel only one thing.your cock is growing!!!..,, Finally my darling, you're here! Come with mommy to the bedroom..I want you so much!.Oh my God, ...I see you missed me too.look at your pants..your cock is so hard.mmm..mommy loves that so much!!! Loose the pants my son and let mommy pleasure you!I want to blow your beautiful cock my son!!! Licking your penis.your balls.all over!!! Oh.you my son and your dick turns me on so .ohhh...mommy wants you inside.all your big..swollen cock!!! And now my darling...fuck mummy from behind...deeper.and deeper.that's my good boy!!! You make mommy crazy with your cock!!! Oh.yes..yes.mommy is coming!!! And now...cum on mommy's butt!!! Let me feel your warm milk my son!!! Good boy!!! But don't get to tired..we have all night together..to make love!!!!

Info:
    File Size: 1.08 GB
    Duration: 00:17:31
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 8689 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

12222 Family holiday witch will change your life forever.part1.rar
    12222 Family holiday witch will change your life forever.part2.rar