1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Busty Babe Lena Paul Sucks and Fucks Hung Stud Tommy Gunn in the Bedroom

When Dallas and Tate decide to spend Christmas meeting one another's respective families, they have no idea the kind of drama and seduction will unfold. Faced with two very different upbringings and sexual entanglements that are far more complex than either can imagine, they must decide whether their relationship can survive one another's families.

Info:
    File Size: 437 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 960 x 544
    Duration: 00:31:10
    Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 1763 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10123 Lena Paul Tommy Gunn Unwrapping My Stepdaughter.mp4

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

When Dallas and Tate decide to spend Christmas meeting one another's respective families, they have no idea the kind of drama and seduction will unfold. Faced with two very different upbringings and sexual entanglements that are far more complex than either can imagine, they must decide whether their relationship can survive one another's families.

Info:
    File Size: 840 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:28:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4106 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 44.3 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10130 ReaganF.part1.rar
    10130 ReaganF.part2.rar

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

Daddy,

I know sometimes i'm a brat and don't deserve any allowance but I know how much you love my feet and love when I wear sandals so I decided to buy a brand new pair, and get a pedicure just for you!

That's not all though I figured since my feet are so soft now I could work that hard cock of your's with my soft wrinkly soles & toes! I know there's nothing that makes you happier than when you bust a nice load all over my piggies!

Info:
    File Size: 319 MB
    Extension: AVI
    Format: H264
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:11:38
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3574 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10136 Daddy Loves My Feet.avi

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your aunt hasn't had a date in weeks. Starved of any male attention, she craves sex and turns to her sister, your mom, for help. "Won't you be a good sister and help me out?" She implores. "What, like when we were younger?" your mom replies. Exactly, a little sisterly attention to help your aunt out of her dry spell. At first, your mom is a little reluctant, "Isn't it wrong? I mean, we're sisters." The fact that it is taboo is the very thing that excites your aunt, "It's getting me wet thinking about how wrong it is."

Once your mom agrees, your aunt takes charge and pins your mom to the bed. You aunt releases your mom's large breasts and starts sucking and kissing them. Before long, your mom is squirming in delight, moaning that she wants more. Your aunt slips between her legs and begins licking her pussy. It doesn't take long before your mom cums for her sister. Now it is your aunt's turn to cum. She lies back and lets your mom work her expert tongue against her clit. Your aunt's pert breasts bounce delicately with each moan of pleasure. Her large nipples stand erect as your aunt compliments her sister on how well she eats pussy. "I want to sit on your face and ride you until I cum!" your aunt explains. Straddling your mom, your aunt grinds her wet pussy against her sister's mouth until she explodes all over her tongue. Caught in the throws of passion, your mom and aunt continue to take turns making each other cum. They finger fuck, scissor, and lick each other to multiple orgasms, before collapsing on the bed in a cum-drunk post-orgasmic daze.

The sound of the front door is heard as you enter the house. "Mom, it's only me. Are you home." A state of panic sweeps over your mom and aunt, who are lying naked in each other's arms. "Yes, but don't come in." The two sisters frantically search for clothes, trying to figure out how to get out of this awkward situation. Embarrassed and exposed, your aunt and mom plead for you not to come into the bedroom. But, you've always been a curious one, so of course you enter. To your surprise, your mom and aunt are completely naked and looking rather sheepish. "What's going on?" you chuckle as you watch their pathetic attempts to cover up their exposed bodies. "You're my mom, and my aunt, you're sisters. What have you been doing?" Your aunt spills the beans. They want to swear you to secrecy. "It's natural" your aunt says. You wouldn't tell anyone would you?

You strike a deal. "I'll tell you what, if it's natural, and normal for families to behave this way when one of them have not had sex in a long time, well, I could keep your secret. After all, I haven't had sex in a longtime. Maybe the two of you could take care of me and I promise not to tell anyone." "No! Absolutely not. I draw the line - " your mom protests, but your aunt interjects, "No, I think we can come to an arrangement. It makes sense, he wouldn't want any of his friends knowing he's had sex with his mom and his aunt." You've always liked your aunt, she's so practical.

Your aunt crawls over to you and whips out your penis. Impressed by its size, she begins expertly sucking your cock. She encourages your mom to join in. Reluctantly she does. To help put your mom at ease, your aunt slides beneath her and starts eating her out again. Your mom is being spit roasted by her son and her sister. With in no time, your mom is fully into the experience, so she takes little convincing to get into doggy position to take a pounding from her son. Your aunt lies back and watches her sister eat her out as her nephew bangs his mom.

The three of you switch positions multiple times. There is something so wonderful about fucking your mom as you get to finger fuck your aunt. Even better is when your mom straddles your cock as your aunt encourages you to squeeze both of their boobs. Watching your aunt suck your mom's juices from your cock almost sends you over the edge. You lie back and enjoy a double blowjob and hand job as your mom and aunt bring you off for an explosive ending.

Info:
    File Size: 462 MB
    Duration: 00:30:31
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1983 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10141 Forbidden Perversions Threesome Taboo.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

My girlfriend, Liz, and I, have been staying at my sister's place for the weekend. Ashley and Liz have been having a blast together, hanging out, grabbing drinks, hitting the shops, and pampering themselves. They've really bonded, which is so important to me. With Liz coming from Spain the last thing I want is for her to get homesick and feel lonely, so, I'm really happy when I see her make new friends and enjoying herself.

It's early evening and whilst I'm still out running a few errands, Liz and Ashley are back home, having a girly night in. Liz has tried on some new lingerie she bought this weekend, and, to make Liz feel more at ease, Ashley has dressed in her favourite lingerie set too. Liz is all too happy to show off her new sexy little number for Ashley, and Ashley is keen to put on a bit of a show for Liz. The two of them have obviously felt all sorts of connections over this weekend, because it doesn't take long for the two of them to start complimenting one another's breasts. Before long, the two of them are striping one another out of their lingerie and fondling each other's physiques. Things start to get heated and Liz moves in to kiss Ashley.

The two of them know it's wrong, after all, Ashley is my sister and Liz is my girlfriend, I mean, it's a bit taboo isn't it? But nevertheless, Liz's desire for Ashley is too much for her to handle, she wants Ashley and she wants her now. Ashley feels the same, and is happy to expertly pleasure Liz. In fact, the two of them are so horny for one another that they take turns making one another cum. Liz and Ashley use their fingers, tongues, and even scissor to bring one another multiple orgasms.

Liz and Ashley are lost in the heat of the exchange, in the heady throws of the a post-orgasmic daze, the two of them lose track of time and are a little surprised when I return home.

I have to confess, I was shocked when I saw the two of them in their night robes, I mean, it was pretty obvious what had just happened. It felt like Liz had cheated on me, but to do that with my sister just confused things. Was it really cheating if it was with another girl? Was it worse that it was with my sister? "What's your problem?" challenges Liz, "I was horny and you weren't here. Don't you think your sister's beautiful? Don't you want to see her naked body?"

Of course I do, but I'm conflicted, it is my sister after all. Neither Liz nor Ashley will hear any of it, they are in a hedonistic craze and are thirsty for more action. Liz grabs my hand and makes me run my fingers down my sister's legs towards her dripping wet pussy. My cock twitches and begins to grow. Ashley notices and grabs hold of it. She takes Liz's hand and makes her cradle me too. I'm looking down at my sister and my girlfriend gripping my throbbing cock, begging me to fuck them. "Why don't you get on the bed?" The horniness has gotten the better of me and I am naked and on my back within seconds. Now Liz and Ashley take turns pleasuring me.

From deep, wet, sloppy oral sex, to hard fast fucking, these girls make me feel very comfortable with the idea of fucking my sister. It feels so good, so much so that when Ashley asks me to cum deep inside of her, I do not protest. My sister grinds on my cock furiously, until she drains me of every last drop.

Info:
    File Size: 332 MB
    Duration: 00:25:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1653 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10142 Taboo Threesome Sister Brother Girlfriend.mp4

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

m happy with how this turned out! I actually consider this my best POV video ever, which used to be one of my biggest challenges, so I am pretty proud of it. In this video I roleplay your cute teen daughter, waiting for you to get home from work. I've been thinking about my Daddy all day, not wearing any panties under my onesie, trying to resist the urge to play with myself. Finally Daddy comes home and I get to ask the question I've waited all day to ask: I want Daddy to take my virginity, but that's not all.. I've gotten a little jealous about Mommy, who won't be home from her business trip for another couple of weeks, and I want Daddy to use this opportunity to fill me up with his cute little babies. Daddy isn't sure at first, but I convince him by unbuttoning my booty flap and showing off my cute, tight little pussy. Finally he gives in and Daddy bends me over on the bed, fucking my tight little pussy harder and harder until he fills me up with his big hot load. We watch my pussy dripping with cum as I thank Daddy, positive that such a big hard load will get the job done and I'll be pregnant with Daddy's cute little babies in no time

Info:
    File Size: 1.36 GB
    Duration: 00:12:00
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10148 PrincessBambie Daddy Please Cum in My Pussy POV.part1.rar
    10148 PrincessBambie Daddy Please Cum in My Pussy POV.part2.rar

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

You sweet nephew you Smile You helped me in with boxes, let me get you a coke and show you the new dresses I bought Smile I also found a few dancing videos on youtube id like u to see..oh you want to know if your aunt can twerk..well let me give it a shot in my sexy dress..things got a little out of control.let me try rubbing my bum on your...oh no...my husband is calling...lets not stop, let me f*k you while hes on the phone

Info:
    File Size: 611 MB
    Duration: 00:24:14
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3282 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 162 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10153 Missbehavin26 Help ur Aunt Decide What Dress To Wear.part1.rar
    10153 Missbehavin26 Help ur Aunt Decide What Dress To Wear.part2.rar

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mandy I am hoping you can do this for me, its something that actually happened with my daughter when she had just turned 18 and was living with me after her mom and I had divorced. It was a few years ago but I still think about it and fantasize about it almost every day. I was ashamed at first for being so weak but I would never take it back now that it has happened.
    Her parents are separated and daughter is staying at Dad's for the weekend at his new place for the first time. She cant sleep because its a new place and comes in Dad's room, he's startled and tries not to let daughter knows he was masturbating.(mandy flores) He gives her some ideas and she said she tried them all. He tells her to try to masturbate, that always helps daddy fall asleep. She doesnt seemed shocked at all for some reason, but says she's never done that before. He explains without touching her and she goes to her room to try, but nothing is happening for her. She goes back into daddy's room without knocking and he covers up quickly again. This time he is a little impatient. She says its not working. I think Im not doing it right.she pulls down her underwear and shows him. Hes uncomfortable and wants to send her away but he notices that she's rubbing it dry and realizes that might be the problem. He moves her fingers for her and gives her some saliva to use. oooooh, she says. mmmmmmmm that feels MUCH better! Ok daddy, thank you, I'll go back to room, good night I love you. She goes back to room, tries again but she has some questions..

She walks back into daddy's room and actually catches him masturbating this time. Oh Im sorry daddy, you cant sleep either huh? She gets into bed and Dad jumps out. You need to go to bed! She ignores him and says It felt good what he showed her but nothing is happening. Maybe if you do it.. She shows him her pussy. Dad looks at his daughters pussy, surprised how clean shaven it is. He is so overwhelmed with testosterone from being in the middle of masturbating he cant think straight. He touches it lightly and really sees how she has blossomed into a young woman, and much she resembles her mother when she was that age. Its okay daddy, I know you are just showing me to help me fall asleep. You're not doing anything wrong, Im asking you to do it. He starts to finger her and she begins to moan.he cant resist his growing temptations to taste her, he says if he licks her clit that will make her cum very quickly. She has her first amazing orgasm.
    He tells her that she should be able to fall asleep now, but she asks to see her daddy's penis first. Please daddy? Daddy reluctantly pulls it out, only half hard because of the confusion he feels. Can I touch it daddy? She grabs it with curiosity and begins to stroke it, then she licks it and begins to suck it. Daddy is loving how good is daughter is at sucking his cock and doesn't stop her.. Daddy? I don't mind if you want to put that in my pussy. I want you to do it, nobody will ever love me as much as you do, and I want my first time to be special she encourages him, its ok, I know you miss mommy and you can pretend I am her.this doesn't feel wrong to me at all. She climbs onto her daddy and slips it in and she moans at the feel of her dads huge penis and daddy cant believe how tight and wet her pussy is. Do I remind you of Mommy? Fuck me like you would mommy, Ive heard her cumming like crazy so many times with you and have dreamed about doing this since I was 15 She rides daddy until she has cum twice and then he flips her over and pounds her doggy until she screams in orgasm again. Oh fuck daddy! He doesn't want to cum in her so he asks if she wants to taste cum for the first time. Yes! He blows his cum in his daughters mouth and she tastes and plays with it.
    After daddy has cum he begins to realize what he's done and begs her to not tell anyone. Don't worry daddy, we didn't do anything wrong, I wont tell anyone, they wouldn't understand. It'll be our secret. She starts to leave when she notices it has made it past midnight You know what day it is now daddy? Happy fathers Day! She hugs him and he sits there in shock with his head in his hands.Mandy Flores

Info:
    File Size: 1.28 GB
    Duration: 00:23:36
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7539 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10154 I Cant Sleep.part1.rar
    10154 I Cant Sleep.part2.rar

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

She's got secrets she can't wait to tell, and when you find out what's inside her dirty mind, you'll be just as horny as she is! That's when the panties fly, the zippers drop, and all family rules go out the window - she's gotta have it, and she doesn't care who's related to who - sometimes the hottest hardcore is the forbidden kind!

Info:
    File Size: 216 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:25:50
    Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 1123 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 44.3 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10159 Stepdaughter Secrets.mp4

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

She's got secrets she can't wait to tell, and when you find out what's inside her dirty mind, you'll be just as horny as she is! That's when the panties fly, the zippers drop, and all family rules go out the window - she's gotta have it, and she doesn't care who's related to who - sometimes the hottest hardcore is the forbidden kind!

Info:
    File Size: 380 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:24:35
    Video: AVC, 854x, 25.000 FPS, 2113 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 40.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10160 Stepdaughter Secrets.mp4

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Audrey Royal can't stop thrusting her hips so that her ass is in constant motion in its thong and her big areola tits bounce when she's on her back. It starts while she's asleep, but then happens when she's awake. She thinks there's something wrong with her, so she confides in her stepbrother Chad White.

Later when Chad finds Audrey having another episode her plays with her pussy with his candy and then his tongue. When Audrey doesn't stop, Chad whips out his hardon and lines it up for her to fuck him. He doesn't move until she cums, at which point her attack mysteriously stops.

The next day Audrey has another attack. When Chad finds her, he pulls out his dick for her to suck until he gives her a mouthful of jizz to swallow. When Audrey has yet another attack the following day, Chad offers to fuck her to get the attack to stop again. He feasts on her greedy bare pussy and then lays her down on the bed so he can pounder fuck hole. When Audrey climbs on top of Chad to ride him until she explodes, he fills her fuck hole with a creampie of cum.

Info:
    File Size: 850 MB
    Resolution: 1274 x 720
    Duration: 00:27:18
    Video: AVC, 1274x, 25.000 FPS, 4211 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10166 Audrey Royal Out Of Control.part1.rar
    10166 Audrey Royal Out Of Control.part2.rar

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

When Monique invites her boyfriend over for dinner, her father loses his appetite when he sees Dean's bad boy looks and tattoos. Stepmother Loren has a very different reaction! Dean is clearly hungrier for Monique than the food, stealthily running his hands up his girlfriend's creamy thighs and even playing with her pussy under the table. After Loren's husband storms out, the sexy brunette MILF decides it's time for her to get a taste of her stepdaughter's lover! Loren admires Dean's tattoos, and Monique is happy to pull off her boyfriend's shirt to give both ladies a better look. Before Dean knows what's happened, both stepmother and stepdaughter are on their knees sucking his hard cock! Hungry for a good fuck, Dean gives Loren and Monique a passionate threesome that's deliciously satisfying!

Info:
    File Size: 607 MB
    Duration: 00:32:46
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 2444 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 140 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10172 Meat the Parents.part1.rar
    10172 Meat the Parents.part2.rar

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

***Continued from Making Mom Perfect *** Life is good. It's hard to believe it's been almost six months since I fucked my Mother and made her my own personal sex slave. I have no complaints or regrets, in fact I can barely remember ever living any other way. Many would say that I'm a bad son but I would disagree. I am a good master, yes sometimes I get angry, but it's for my Mother's own good. She needs a firm hand, and a son that is in absolute control of her at all times.. ***Starring Miss Brat & a REAL creampie from her newly obedient son***

Info:
    File Size: 864 MB
    Format: mp4v-20
    Duration: 00:28:46
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4005 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 187 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10178 Miss Brat Mothers Sweet Revenge.part1.rar
    10178 Miss Brat Mothers Sweet Revenge.part2.rar

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

Daisy Lynne thought she was going for a nice morning tinkle, until she felt a stream of liquid spraying all over? Her stupid devious stepbrother put plastic wrap around the seat causing this to happen. Daisy exited the bathroom bare bottomed with her pussy exposed to curse out her stepbro. He thought it was funny until he got pushed to the ground. He did get a nice view of stepsisters cunt though throughout this ordeal. The next day stepbro found a weird pirate mask and went go scare stepsis while she was taking a bath. She freaked out! And was especially pissed because stepbro was ogling her naked body also. This needed to end.

Info:
    File Size: 362 MB
    Resolution: 640 x 360
    Duration: 00:49:36
    Video: AVC, 640x, 29.970 FPS, 850 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10183 Daisy Lynne Sibling Prank War.mp4

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Don't know gets a coupon in the mail for a free massage and decides to cash it in. He walks into the parlor and requests an older woman. Escorted to the massage room, he's excited for his free NURU massage. When he turns around he's just as shocked as his stepmom, Nina Elle, who happens to work there, and is the only older woman available. Trying to keep it professional, Nina says they should just get on with it.
    They enter the shower together and she lathers him with body wash, massaging his chest and his back. The young virgin can't help but gawk over how hot his stepmom looks in lingerie: he keeps staring at her tits wondering if he can touch them. She tells him that he can have a look but that's it. He pleads with her telling her that he's been waiting a long time to see them. She lets him have one squeeze and that's that.
    He tells he's never done that before and can't believe how good it feels. Once she realizes he's a virgin: she becomes a little more intrigued. His disbelief sets in as she starts sucking his dick. He lies down as she lathers her tits with oil and starts sliding up and down his body. She dumps the rest of the oil all over herself as she grinds her tits all over his face, chest and dick. Blowing him again, she gets him nice and hard before putting it inside her and riding him. She turns over as he fucks her from behind, ramming her doggie style. He eats her out and starts fucking her again eventually cumming all over her tits.

Info:
    File Size: 329 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 400
    Duration: 00:40:36
    Video: AVC, 720x, 23.976 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10184 Nina Elle The Virgin Son.mp4

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

We're having a weekend-long family gathering and everyone is upstairs asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night and decided to come downstairs for some water. I go into the living room and find you there still awake. Now that we're finally alone together, I decide to bring up something that's been on my mind for quite a while now. Every time we have a family meet up I notice you constantly checking out my tits. I feel really conflicted about it. On the one hand you're my sister's husband and I feel kind of disgusted/guilty about the whole thing, but on the other hand it kind of turns me on. Things with my husband have been on the steady decline. He's gotten so fat over the years, not nearly as built and hot as you. We don't have good sex anymore. I feel like he's stopped appreciating my huge tits and I just want to feel sexy. Maybe we should indulge in our desires just this one time. Maybe we can just get it out of our system, just this once, and things won't feel so awkward between us anymore. If I just show you my tits while you jerk off to them then that's not so bad right? I mean its not like we're touching or anything like that and its been so long since someone has covered them in a huge load of cum. We obviously wouldn't tell anyone and they're all asleep right now so no one would know. Would you like that? Ok I'll start taking them out while you show me how big and hard you can get your cock for your big-titted sister-in-law

Info:
    File Size: 471 MB
    Duration: 00:10:41
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6023 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10189 Sarah Rae Jerk It To Your Sister.mp4

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

You're recovering from a surgery on both your wrists, resting on the couch while your mother tends to you. She brings you a Tylenol PM and tells you to get some shut eye so you can recover quickly. You take it without thinking, but find that instead of getting drowsy, you get a major erection! You're not sure whats going on but when your mom comes to check on you, she tells you she thinks she gave you the wrong pill! Instead of Tylenol, it was your father's Viagra! Now you're stuck with a raging hard-on and no way to take care of yourself!
    Your mom tries to brainstorm solutions at first, but it becomes clear that the only way to right this wrong is to make you cum, and there's no other option but her! Reluctantly she lubes up your rigid cock and begins to stroke you. Tentative at first, she strokes you with a kind smile, apologizing for creating such an awkward situation. You want to tell her that its all you've ever wanted but instead you just watch as she strokes, telling you that you have a lovely penis. "Bigger than your father." she admits, sheepishly. She tells you that you'll have to keep it a secret, which only turns you on more. You tell her it would be quicker if she used dirty talk. Not wanting to draw anything out, she agrees, switching from clinical terms to outright smut. She smirks when you tell her that you want to see her tits, coaxing her into unbuttoning her cardigan and pulling out her big heavy tits for you to cum on.
    Of course, Viagra is a hell of a thing.you stay hard even after she cleans all the cum up from her tits and your cock. You know your father is going to be home any minute and with the rest of your siblings home now, your mother has no choice but to get to work and make her son cum a second time! This time, she's getting into it, licking and sucking you off as she begs to feel your young cock cum in her mouth!

Info:
    File Size: 1.22 GB
    Duration: 00:20:52
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8236 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 132 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10190 Bettie Bondage The Wrong Pill.part1.rar
    10190 Bettie Bondage The Wrong Pill.part2.rar

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mom is on the phone with dad. She is wearing tight pants and a long sleeve top and isn't very made up. She stands holding a bowl of strawberries with her back to her son. Son sneaks up behind and squeezes her ass. She spins around, shocked and incredulous. "Hey!" She is surprised but playful. "I'm on the phone with your father! Sorry, honey, our mischievous son just about gave me a heart attack..yeah..I know..do you think he's too old to spank?" She says jokingly. "Hahaha, no he's been good since you've been gone..everything a mother could ask for!" She playfully sticks her tongue out at him,like a . Mom pulls her pants down and moons her son and smiles. Shaking her ass at him flirtatiously as if to say 'look what you can't have.' She pulls her pants back up and sits on the couch and her soon sits down on the same couch and mom puts her feet on his lap. She continues talking to dad, "How are they treating you over there?" She starts to rub her feet on son's crotch and starts to eat her strawberries. "Oh I can imagine, it must be SO hard for you over there.yeah I bet it is!" She rubs at her son's erection with her foot. She holds a strawberry at her while she looks at her son. "Well if I were you I would shove it all in my mouth the first chance I got." She licks the strawberry like a cock head and sucks on it. "Mmmm I would. (Sarcastically) Well it's been an exciting week over here. Our son just finished his exams, Yeah..that's right..really? You think I should be harder on him?" She squeezes her tits together with her hands and then pulls the front of her shirt down. " I don't know..I'm his mother..Is that really my job? Yeah..that's right.." She sits up and straddles her son. " Don't you remember being that age?" She puts her breasts in front of her son's face. " All that pent up energy..the hormones.. you want me to get on him about that don't you? I guess.If you think I should." She reaches down and starts fondling his crotch. Clip contains: Taboo, Mama's Boy, Mommy/Son, MILF,Simulated Blowjob, Cum Swallow, & Cock Tease.

Info:
    File Size: 962 MB
    Duration: 00:08:48
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 15.1 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10195 Alyssa Reece phone fun with mom pov.part1.rar
    10195 Alyssa Reece phone fun with mom pov.part2.rar

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

In this video: James Bond and Xenia Onatopp cosplay, holding the victim in a chastity, forced pussy worship, 4 scissors, slow forced sex with scissorhold, making him cum into her pussy while scissorholding, finishing the looser

It would be a scissorhold/executrix video, but with a twist - you have James Bond with his hands tied behind his back, and you offer him a game - as long as he doesn't cum you will set him free. The trick is that he's been in chastity for a week and you've given him vi@gra. You let him out of chastity and you're wearing red nylons and lingerie, and immediately he gets rock hard. You start with some pussy worship, and he doesn't want to so you get him in a figure 4 scissors and force him.

After a few minutes, you get on top and ride him slowly, and as he resists you wrap your legs around his body and squeeze out the air while riding. His breathing becomes hard and you know he's close, so you pull him towards you, and you land on your back and squeeze as hard as you can. His hands are tied behind his back so he cannot get free and as he tries to pull out to cum you wrap your legs around his back and make him cum inside and choke him out.

Info:
    File Size: 736 MB
    Duration: 00:16:53
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5901 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10196 Fetish Cuties Cum And James Bond Cosplay.part1.rar
    10196 Fetish Cuties Cum And James Bond Cosplay.part2.rar

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your secretaries are plotting against you: If you're going to ruin their Valentine's Day, they're going to be sure yours is ruined too.

You're on your way out the door but stop in to remind your secretaries that they can't leave until they finish those reports you've had them working on. They beg you not to make them stay late on Valentine's Day, and they show off the outfits they wore for their dates later tonight. Though you're going home to your wife, you can't help but be turned on by these two hot women. Olivia lifts her skirt & you can't believe she's not wearing any panties. You know you're supposed to be saving your cum for your wife, but you have no choice at this point: if they want to fuck, you're going to do it. Mallory & Olivia take turns giving you a blowjob & riding your cock, but they're just not impressed by your gifts to your wife & berate you as they use you. Olivia complains about how the roses don't smell good, and Mallory says your super cheap chocolates just wouldn't cut it if you were her husband. You're cocky & think you can have sex with these ladies then also pleasure your wife later, but Olivia knows you better than that. As they drain your cock of every last drop of cum, the gravity of the situation sinks in: You no longer have flowers, chocolates OR a hard cock to give your wife later. You're so screwed.

Info:
    File Size: 1.12 GB
    Duration: 00:20:28
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 7516 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

10205 Secretaries Ruin Your Valentine.part1.rar
    10205 Secretaries Ruin Your Valentine.part2.rar