1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 176 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 720 x 400
    Duration: 00:14:06
    Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1608 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7549 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 152 MB
    Duration: 00:12:13

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7550 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,
    Daddy and I have been stealing moments every time moms gone lately. The other day I was doing laundry and Daddy came in the garage. Within seconds we were going at it on the counter like a couple of newlyweds. Right after I came I could tell Daddy was close we heard Mom come home. We got dressed quickly and ran out but I almost didn't care if she caught us, then maybe Daddy would be all mine.

Info:
    File Size: 74.3 MB
    Duration: 00:05:57

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7551 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,The other day after school don't need directions I was laying in my room trying to relax a muscle when Dad came home. I asked him if you would massage it for me and he grudgingly agreed. When Daddy started rubbing me he touched a few spots they weren't really appropriate and the feelings that came over me were overwhelming. It felt so good when daddy went to make dinner I actually had to touch myself and it's rare that I do that.Throughout the night I imagine what is sex would feel like And I couldn't get it off my mind. The next day I went to his office to talk to him in my wildest fantasy came true daddy took me right there on the desk and he made me come twice before we were interrupted by a delivery girl. I think we'll have to finish later so maybe Daddy will fuck my ass too.. XO XO Charlene

Info:
    File Size: 97.8 MB
    Duration: 00:07:50

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7552 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,
    The other day after school don't need directions I was laying in my room trying to relax a muscle when Dad came home. I asked him if you would massage it for me and he grudgingly agreed. When Daddy started rubbing me he touched a few spots they weren't really appropriate and the feelings that came over me were overwhelming. It felt so good when daddy went to make dinner I actually had to touch myself and it's rare that I do that.Throughout the night I imagine what is sex would feel like And I couldn't get it off my mind. The next day I went to his office to talk to him in my wildest fantasy came true daddy took me right there on the desk and he made me come twice before we were interrupted by a delivery girl. I think we'll have to finish later. XO XO Charlene

Info:
    File Size: 102 MB
    Duration: 00:08:09

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7553 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Dear Diary,
    After getting home from Daddys office I did my best to conceal my anticipation while waiting for mommy to leave. After she did I went to Daddys room to pick up wher we left off. Daddy is a much better lover than the boys I'd had before and soon I was wanting to experience everything.
    While Daddy was fucking me from behind I asked him to put his penis in my virgin ass. Daddy took it slow and gentle til I was ready for him to go harder. I don't know how many times I came with Daddys cock in my ass but when he erupted in my ass and shoved his still cumming cock in my mouth I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Mommy needs to leave more often.
    Xo Charlene

Info:
    File Size: 249 MB
    Duration: 00:20:04
    Video: AVC, 720x, 30.000 FPS, 1605 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7554 Daddy Touched Me.mp4

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

Oh dear, did I wake you up honey? How silly of me, tucking you in when you were already asleep. I hope you don't mind. it's just. oh I miss the times we used to spend together before bed. Remember? You had such trouble dozing off without me.. well, without my help. You know, you can still come to Mommy whenever you need me.
    Oh! Oh honey, look at that. well your penis is hard. Oh sweetheart, I feel so guilty for causing that. Well, I'm already here, I should really help you go back to sleep. the way we used to do it. How do you want Mommy to make you cum? Just tell me-OH! My breasts are dripping milk all over your sheets! They're SO full, I'm just going to have to squeeze it out right here. I couldn't leave you now, not in that state.
    Isn't this fun?? Go on, reach under the covers. I know you want to, honey. Here, let me do it for you. just to get you started. Doesn't that feel better? Mmm yes. so much better. I just feel so bad for waking you up. is there anything more Mommy can do? You can tell me. we can do anything you want honey. Just like old times. Just tell Mommy.

Info:
    File Size: 1.16 GB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:26:49
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5997 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, channel0, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7555 Mommys Goodnight Handjob.part1.rar
    7555 Mommys Goodnight Handjob.part2.rar

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

We have gathered today to visit friends. I was ready to come out. But my Brother was not ready. He was horny. He wanted to stay. We can not be late, waiting for us. But I agree, not for long. He put his big dick in my narrow asshole. It was painful. Ouch. But then it became more enjoyable. I like to feel a big dick my Brother in my ass. Dick shot and cum was on my hair, nose and lips and also I had swallowed a portion of the protein. It was great!

Info:
    File Size: 606 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:10:04
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8197 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7556 Angel The Dreamgirl The Big Anal Pleasure.part1.rar
    7556 Angel The Dreamgirl The Big Anal Pleasure.part2.rar

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

You fuck your wife's tight ass and want to explode. She never lets you fuck her ass. And when you pull your cock out your sister sucks you. What the fuck, you think as she sucks you clean and begs for it in her ass too.
    They take turns riding on top of you. You fuck them in their tight asses and warm wet pussies. They make sure your cock is always wet and hard by sucking and worshiping you between rides. Their fantasies come alive they will do whatever it takes to give you the night of your life.
    Wife and sister make out while you fuck them making sure they have their fill of cock. They cum on your cock and taste their orgasms. Are you ready? We want to taste your cum now She says.
    They lay on top of you, your wife softly stroking your cock into your sisters mouth. She just keeps stroking you even after you have second thoughts and cum shoots into your sisters waiting horny mouth. Looking into each others eyes they share your load licking down every last drop of you.

Info:
    File Size: 926 MB
    Duration: 00:24:43
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 440 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7557 Something for Us.part1.rar
    7557 Something for Us.part2.rar

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

Scene One: Discussion

"I want to do something that your father isn't into" Melanie tells her son spreading her legs and flashing him her panties. "But I'm your son" You say to her and she just smiles telling you it will be a secret. You feel awkward and your pants stiffen as your mom looks at you while touching herself.

"Touch mom right here" She says and points to her asshole. She pulls out her breasts and tells you to work your way down. She moans as you touch her tits and slide your hand down to her pussy. Slowly you put your finger in her ass and she tilts her head back in ecstasy. Her husband wont do that but she can train her son to give her what she wants. You make her cum for the first time in years.

Scene Two: Toys

Your mom is sitting on the couch in her bra and panties when she calls you over to her. She can't stop thinking about the other day and how you made her feel. "I brought some toys" She tells you and instructs you on what to do with them. She unhooks her bra, letting out her big heavy tits, and slides down her panties. "Are you sure?" You ask and she nods spreading her legs.

You slide the pink glass rod slowly into her ass and she moans in pleasure. The vibrator on her clit building her up inside. Oh god it feels so good. Just when she can't take it anymore she floods with sensation and her toes curl in orgasmic pleasure. She wonders if she's ever cum that hard before. Her son is the best toy she owns.

Scene Three: Mom and dad fight

"You and your damn work, just go and fuck your little secretary" Melanie yells at her husband. He leaves for work in a rage and she walks into your room to get revenge. "Lets have some fun" She tells you and pulls your penis out. Slowly she licks and sucks on you and makes your penis hard. It feels amazing and new as she makes you have a strange feeling in your body.

She takes off her clothes and grabs a toy from her bedroom, spreading her legs and instructing you how to put your penis in her ass. It's so tight and warm as your hard cock slowly goes inside of her. She puts the vibrator on her clit and cums while you fuck her. The noises she's making and the constant rhythm of her body against you makes your vision turn white and you release inside of her. "Thank you" She whispers, out of breath as cum oozes out of her tight fucked ass.

Scene Four: The promise

You come into your room to find your mom in your bed wearing red lingerie. "I have something to tell you" She says. She and your dad have come to an arrangement where they can get to fuck whoever they want. Little does your father know but she wants to fuck you. "You're the only one who gets my ass" She whispers to you, sucking your cock hard again.

She lays back and puts her legs in the air and a vibrator on her clit. You're so hard and horny that you can't stop yourself from plowing her pussy and making her cum. You take yourself out and give her what she really wants. You push into her ass and make her scream in pleasure. With the vibrator on her clit she cums over and over until you cum inside of her ass with a hot white mess. "Only you get to do that" She tells you with love in her eyes and cum in her ass.

Info:
    File Size: 2.32 GB
    Duration: 00:40:34
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7984 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7558 Jerky Wives Melanie Hicks in Mom is an Anal Virgin.part1.rar
    7558 Jerky Wives Melanie Hicks in Mom is an Anal Virgin.part2.rar
    7558 Jerky Wives Melanie Hicks in Mom is an Anal Virgin.part3.rar

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Anna Bell is trying to sue a company for sexual harassment and REFUSES to take the good settlement her lawyer worked his as off for. Even though she wore skimpy clothes to work, hit on the boss and was caught fucking in the the copy room her lawyer still fought for her. Now she wants more money. Instead her Attorney lays down the law

Info:
    File Size: 840 MB
    Duration: 00:37:15
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 3016 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7559 Attorney Lays Down the Law.part1.rar
    7559 Attorney Lays Down the Law.part2.rar

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

Added: 4/8/17

My Daughter comes to my room in the middle of the night and asks to sleep with me because she's been hearing funny noises. She lays down, pressing her body up against mine, rubbing her leg against mine and her hand along my body asking why we ever had to stop cuddling. She rolled over on her side, and that's when it occurred to me she was wearing nothing but a t-shirt and underwear. and her body is MUCH more mature and.. filled out than I remember. She starts to get even closer to me.. and then she begins to rub herself over her shorts! I start to wonder if maybe this is a dream when she crept over with her hand, slowly rubbing against my cock, which is now hard as a rock, and how good it felt.. it couldn't be a dream. Shortly after, it became very clear that it was not..

Part Two

I'm in the middle of working when my daughter bursts through the door in a dress. She's curling her hair around, smiling at me, asking me what I'm doing. I know where this is headed already. I try to back down, this is my job after all. What would they think if they saw me with my daughter!? She starts to get very persistent. Especially when she strips down naked in front of me!!! IN MY OFFICE! When she crawls onto my desk.. I.. just.. couldn't.. help myself..

Info:
    File Size: 556 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:36:11
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2014 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7560 My Daughter is not a Little Girl Anymore.part1.rar
    7560 My Daughter is not a Little Girl Anymore.part2.rar

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Brycen and his mother Rachel lived alone together. It had been the two of them since he was little. Rachel was a stunning woman, in good shape and very attractive. She loved Brycen and they were very close. Brycen was at the age he could not think of anything but sex. Problem was he did not have a girlfriend. He often would jerk off to his mother. She pranced around in silky robes her nipples erect, and her smooth long legs. Rachel had no idea this was going on. Rachel would do ANYTHING for Brycen to make sure he was happy. That is why she had not dated any men. She wanted to be completely available for her son's needs first. One day, Brycen was taking a shower, meanwhile Rachel was in her bedroom changing to get ready for a shower. Rachel put a towel on and made her way to the bathroo, not realizing Brycen was in there. Meanwhile Brycen turned off the water to the shower, Rachel entered the bathroom dropped her towel and proceeded to get in the shower. She was startled to find her naked son and stumbled into him almost to her knees rubbing her breasts accidentally against her son's body and his penis. They both looked at each other for a moment and Rachel noticed Brycen had a hard on. He grabbed for a towel and quickly left the bathroom embarrassed. Rachel still shocked, finished her shower. Brycen snuck back to the bathroom and opened the door a crack, stroking his cock to his showering mother. Rachel saw her son doing this out of the corner of her eye, she looked right at him to let him know and then shut the shower off and got out. Meanwhile her son stopped stroking his cock and ran to hide in his room. Rachel quickly dried herself off, put her robe on and went to Brycen's room to talk to him about what happened. She startled him as she opened the door, he was stroking his cock again. He quickly hid under the bed sheet. Rachel asked him what was he was doing watching her shower. The son reluctantly replied, nothing. Rachel replied, I think you were doing something naughty. Rachel then asked, did you see something you liked? As she says this her robe dropped to the ground. Her son stared at her huge breasts, Rachel sat on the bed and gently started rubbing his thigh through the sheet. Brycen nervously looked at her, then she moved to gently stroke his cock through the sheet. Rachel said you are a naughty boy. To tease him she got on the bed rubbing her breasts on his cock though the sheets kissing his hard on. Tell mommy what you want. Brycen said, suck my cock mom. Rachel slowly pulled the sheet back and teased him by blowing her hot breath on his cock, then gently kissing it and rubbing her face against it. Brycen moaned in pleasure, Rachel teasingly asked do you want me to suck it? The son replied yes mom. Rachel took his hand and stood him up, she got on her knees, and said you are a naughty boy and then Rachel sucked his cock. The young man quivered with pleasure and breaths heavy and moans. Rachel felt Brycen's cock throbbing ready to cum. I want you to cum all over mommie's face. Rachel puts her tongue out and took his messy load all over her face staring Brycen the eyes. He moaned in ecstasy as he blasted her with cum. Rachel finished by sucking her son's cock to completion to make sure all the cum was gone. She kissed his cock and said do you feel better now?

Info:
    File Size: 585 MB
    Duration: 00:15:14
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 358 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7561 Rachel Steele Special Attention.part1.rar
    7561 Rachel Steele Special Attention.part2.rar

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

Have you ever heard of the Carnivals in Tenerife? Get your costume and join us in this awesome party, My Sister Kim is a sexy black kitty and Brother Paolo is a big lion and we can-t stop being all over each other, get the video and find out why! In the middle of the party we go to our apartment and have a desperate, horny fuck and the messy kitty gets all the milk on her face. Then we get back in our costumes and go back to the party

Info:
    File Size: 1.90 GB
    Duration: 00:16:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 16.0 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7565 MySweetApple Carnivals in Tenerife Canary Islands.part1.rar
    7565 MySweetApple Carnivals in Tenerife Canary Islands.part2.rar

15. hotei
  16. hotei
    [​IMG]

You're out of state for one of your regular business trips. On your way back to the hotel room, you thought it might be spontaneous and fun to pick up the hooker down the street. After all, business trips can get pretty lonely, and a little company never hurts. You invite her in, and she pulls on your tie playfully, asking what you want to do: So, I'm assuming that you're kind of new to this. I mean, look at that nice outfit. Are you one of those business guys or something?. Let me guess. You're married, you have kids, but your wife sexually deprives you. She doesn't give you any sex, and your only pleasure are these business trips when you're away from your family. Fancy, fancy business man. So, what do you wanna do? I can give you a handjob, a blowjob, or just straight sex. God, you're awfully hard! Jesus! Well, I don't think I'm going to have to give you a handjob. Looks like you're pretty well equipped there. I will let you know that I do not have sex without a condom. Lucky for you, I have one. Here, take it. .I'm sorry? You have to wear the condom. I just don't do that. No, you can't cum inside of me. Absolutely not. You have to wear a condom. I don't care if you pay me extra, you ca not do it. Just put it on for me, okay? It'll be fun, I promise. There you go. So, are you ready?. Aggressive, I like. Go ahead, lift up my leg. Just remember, you know, nice and slow. You're thrusting me really hard! Be careful, I don't want you to break the condom. Just take it easy. Be careful, be careful. You're going to rip it! There you go. You're so deep. Wait, wait. Is that- Is that a tear in the condom? It just feels like it's kinda torn. I'm sure it'll be fine, right? Right? It's not torn, is it!? I think it's torn! I think you should stop. Stop, please! I think it's torn!. Oh god. What's that feeling? Oh god. Oh no. What's that. Oh no. Oh no. I think- I think that you came inside of me. Oh my god, oh my god. You came inside of me. You let the condom rip, you fucked me too hard! .It's broken!. There's no cum in your condom. I'm not on birth control or anything. I just- I just use condoms. You just- Do you realize that I'm going to be pregnant? I'm a hooker! You can't get a hooker pregnant. Come on, we have to go, like, now. We need to get some Plan B pills or something. Hurry up and get dressed!

Info:
    File Size: 352 MB
    Duration: 00:10:07
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4539 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7567 Fifi Foxx Business Trip Hooker.mp4

17. hotei
  18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mommie Catches You With Sister's PantiesCan you not keep your hands out of your pants for five minutes? I just warned you about playing with yourself in your sister's panties and now you are doing it right in her bed! I don't want her getting any more upset right now so Mommie will just finish you off real quick before sis gets back but this sneaking panty wanking has to stop! For now lie back and Mommie will make this pervy little cock cum in no time.

Info:
    File Size: 23.7 MB
    Resolution: 768 x 432
    Duration: 00:05:57
    Video: AVC, 768x, 25.000 FPS, 498 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 22.05 kHz, 2 channels, 56.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7570 Mommie Catches You With Sister.mp4

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

You are caught in my bedroom when I was just waking up from an afternoon nap. My ass is showing partially from my satin nightie and mommy has no panties on. You are just mesmerized by the sight of my ass. You try your hardest to leave, but you can't. You feel your manhood beginning to fill up and begin to throb. You start pressing on your cock as I sleep with my ass hanging out. I suddenly awaken and catch you staring at me. I realize what you are looking at and to your delight mommy is flattered by the thought of your cock hard because of my ass. I tell you to show me what you do to yourself when you are alone. I tease you and show you how tight my asshole is. I begin grinding on my bed and my pussy is soaking wet at the sight your you masturbating right in front of me!!! I even tell you to please cum all over my tight big butt! What mom would be so turned on by this whole thing? You have the best mom!

Info:
    File Size: 145 MB
    Duration: 00:10:58
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1796 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.2 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7571 Butt3flyforu I Need Mommys Ass.mp4

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

Goldie in nothing but her apron stocking and heals cleans house when she sees her POV Step Son spying on her !..Rather than be mad at you she decides to put on a show as she cleans bending over showing her sexy MILF butt and legs as she struts around the bedroom she too gets turned on and decides to cock tease you further with some taboo jerk off instruction and masturbation til both climax for a dirty little secret!

Info:
    File Size: 82.5 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 404
    Duration: 00:10:12
    Video: AVC, 720x, 24.000 FPS, 1085 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.3 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

7572 Goldie Blair Watching Mummy.mp4