1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Kyra Michelle is a real older MILF in her mid 40's who loves seeing younger men jacking their dicks. You're her son & you're hanging out on her bed waiting for her to get out of the shower. She comes out wrapped in a white towel only, which she does NOT take off. She knows what naughty thoughts are running through a young innocent boys mind & she's going to have some fun with you! She's gonna make sure you're got a nice big thick cock hiding underneath there & that you ALSO know how to use it! She's a soft sexy talker, very encouraging & sweet mommy-ish. She wants to coax the biggest and best cumload out of you yet & she wants you to milk all that cum in her hands so she can lick it and taste it to make sure your mom is feeding you good! What a perverted family this is!

Info:
    File Size: 90.4 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:05:22
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1994 kb/s
    Audio: Extensible , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6770 Kyra Michelle Waiting Mom from shower jerk off instruction.wmv

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

College slut Jessa Rhodes wants an "A" from Asian Professor Kong, so she has to perform nasty sex. Watch toe sucking, feet licking, tit fucking, pussy eating, wet blow jobs, sex in multiple positions and a cream pie finish!!!

In this episode, Jessa give Kenny a blow job with some tit fucking, lots of POV actions, watch this college suck an older Asian guy's dick!! She talks dirty too! Some toe sucking actions, watch her pretty feet get sucked!!!

Watch Hot college slut Jessa fucks her Asian Professor in different positions, she is definitely a "10"!!! Watch them fuck in many positions and watch him suck her toes!!

Info:
    File Size: 1.90 GB
    Extension: AVI
    Format: DIVX
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:27:39
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 4), 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9573 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6771 Jessa Rhodes Kenny Kong Creampie.part1.rar
    6771 Jessa Rhodes Kenny Kong Creampie.part2.rar

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

OMG, Where Did You Find Those Naughty Pix of Me? Don't tell your Mom and I Won't Tell Her That You Were Being Such a Bad Boy. Yowza! I had no idea my nephew's dick was SO BIG!! God, I need to suck you off right now. I'm your elder, you better listen to me, I know just how to make you feel good, the girls you hang out with these days don't have a clue how to treat a Big Cock Like Yours, let me Show You How It's Done!

Info:
    File Size: 474 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Duration: 00:10:44
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6773 Eva Bae Naughty Auntie Sucks You.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your dad says my outfits are too slutty to be wearing around the house, what do you think step bro? Pretty cute yeah? Wanna see a little more? You can look but you can't touch! Well maybe you can fuck me just a little, this is all getting me so wet. Did you come in me??? Oh my god you weren't supposed to do that, but it feels so good! "Doggystyle" self fucking with a drippy faux creampie at the end! | | | FREE VIDEO REWARDS Leave four full reviews and get one solo vid free! Message me once you're done!

Info:
    File Size: 208 MB
    Duration: 00:15:19
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 1762 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6774 ElleFaye aka LittleMissElle Slutty Step Sister.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

A Father helps his loving Daughter do yoga while her Mother is busy doing laundry..

Info:
    File Size: 177 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:13:47
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1746 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 40.7 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6776 Aaliyah Hadid FatherDaughter Fitness.mp4

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 413 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 544
    Duration: 00:28:51
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 1800 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6777 My Best Friends Sister Loves Anal.mp4

7. hotei
  8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Alice March is helping her stepmom Brett Rossi as they bake cookies together while Dylan Snow watches. After declaring how hot it is in there, Brett peels her dress down to show off her full boobs and then helps Alice to slide her shirt down, too. Then she helps Brett out of his shirt.

It's not long before Brett has gotten both Dylan and Alice out of their clothes to join her in partial nudity. She offers to show Alice how to suck a dick with Dylan as the model, and finds both her stepdaughter and her boyfriend willing students. Soon both Brett and Alice are working their mouths all over Dylan's dick, followed by a reversed lesson where Brett teaches Dylan how to feast on Alice's sweet twat.

Once the two young lovers have mastered oral sex, Brett goes on to teach them all about as many hardcore positions as she can. The threesome gets hot and horny as Brett demonstrates how to use the terrain of the kitchen to their advantage so that they can try a variety of positions that leave both girls satisfied and bring Brett to a climax that he aims all over Alice's twat.

Info:
    File Size: 383 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:27:05
    Video: AVC, 960x, 23.976 FPS, 1869 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 102 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6779 Alice March Brett Rossi Hot In Here.mp4

9. hotei
  10. hotei
    [​IMG]

**This clip offers a very slow, sensual, virtual sex experience with a sweet girl you met at the bar. It contains a striptease, virtual sex, missionary, doggystyle, riding/bouncing, dirty talk** Well, you know.I never really do this. You're the first guy I've done this with. I just had such a nice time with you at the bar. I felt like we really clicked. like, you really liked me. Did I mention that I never do this? I thought we could, maybe.mess around. We could take it slow.it's been a while. Do you want me to get naked for you?.

Info:
    File Size: 499 MB
    Duration: 00:13:13
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4948 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6781 Fifi Foxx The Girl from the Bar Virtual Sex.mp4

11. hotei
    [​IMG]

Just the tip, haha! Pucker up and get your lips over here. You're my new fag boy and I'm gonna get you so horny that you'll be begging for me to slide this dick down your throat! Watch me stroke it as you begin to drool for me, faggot! Haha! You're just gonna love when I have real men cum in your mouth.

Goddess Charlotte Stokely

Info:
    File Size: 570 MB
    Duration: 00:09:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8179 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 160 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6782 Charlotte Stokely Your Dick Sucking Lips.part1.rar
    6782 Charlotte Stokely Your Dick Sucking Lips.part2.rar

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

This is a short video I found on my computer, taken with my old webcam - so you all get to have it for FREE!! I had just gotten my cumming toy and was eager to see how it felt, shooting a big load into my tight pussy, cumming all over my clit. Lots of dirty talk and several faux cum shots in and on my pussy

Info:
    File Size: 102 MB
    Format: jpeg
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:03:39
    Video: JPEG, 720x, 17.299 FPS, 3853 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 63.1 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6783 Bettie Bondage CumslutPussy.mov

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your Naughty Auntie Needs a Good Hard Fuck and Now That You've Grown Old Enough You Finally Have the Dick to Provide. She Sucks You Off POV Then U Virtually Fuck Missionary. She Cums Really Hard in Doggystyle and Kneels Down to Suck Her Cum Off Your Cock Before You Fuck Her With Her Legs Up As She Begs, "Nut In Me Nephew!!

Info:
    File Size: 1.17 GB
    Duration: 00:10:51
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 15.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 157 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6784 EvaBae LittlePuck Nut In Me Nephew.part1.rar
    6784 EvaBae LittlePuck Nut In Me Nephew.part2.rar
    6784 EvaBae LittlePuck Nut In Me Nephew.part3.rar

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

You must be tired of watching Mommy struggle to do these simple tasks. Even folding the towels is difficult. I can barely keep my big pregnant belly and heavy breasts inside of this robe! Is there a reason you're staring, honey? You should really be helping me. Oh, but your mother's big pregnant body. it's distracting isn't it? Oh dear, we never had this talk, did we?

So much has changed since Mommy decided to get pregnant, hasn't it. My belly has grown so ROUND! My breasts are big and heavy with milk. it all happened so fast. But I was like this with you, honey. Oh yes, it's the best feeling in the world. and I want you to understand why. Come here, let's explore Mommy's body together. Every part you are curious to see. nothing is off limits, honey.

You can rub Mommy's big belly, don't be shy. Oh I remember just how much you loved breastfeeding. crying anytime my nipple wasn't in your mouth. Do you want to see if there is any milk in my breasts right now? Go on, slip my plump nipple between your lips, honey. That's it, ohhh gently. Oh, what is that hard thing. it's poking me. Is that your penis? Oh that's ok sweetheart, it's only natural.

Did Daddy ever tell you how a baby is made? Well, he put his penis inside of Mommy over and over again until he ejaculated. You know, that white stuff that comes out sometimes? Well, his penis had to be hard to go into Mommy's vagina. just like yours is right now. Want to see what it looks like? Here honey, let me show you. It's warm and kind of wet to make the penis slip right in. Honey. are you ok?

I know your penis is hard, that means you're ready to make a baby, doesn't it. Hmm? You want to. make a baby with Mommy? Oh I'm already pregnant sweetheart, it wouldn't work. But we could practice. You wanna try with Mommy. right now? It really is best you learn with me, isn't it. go on and take your pants off and get on top of Mommy. get your penis really close, right up against my vagina. There. good boy. We'll go slow honey, don't worry. Mommy will show you exactly how to do it.

Info:
    File Size: 1.73 GB
    Duration: 00:39:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6785 Xev Bellringer Mommy Is Pregnant.part1.rar
    6785 Xev Bellringer Mommy Is Pregnant.part2.rar

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Your mom and you are going through hard period. Your father left and toke all the money.so now your mom has to handle everything by her self. She trying to give you all you need and wish for..but now when the winter is coming.there are no money left for heating this huge house. She is is worry but she has this ,, BAD ,, news for you. Even if you are the big boy already..you have to share the bedroom with her. To share the one bed with your mom! You know she is said that you will not have your privacy..but you.for you is the great news. Finally you have the reason to come at the night close to your mommy. To hold her and feel her skin.feel her warm body! You long time fantasy is now coming truth! Mom is asking you to be supportive and that is just a temporally thing.but you are so happy!!! You already know..is the best thing witch could happened! Your father left.you are now the man of family and you will sharing the bed with your mom..and in your head is more then just sleeping together. Once you are both under the blanket...you are not waiting and with your hand touching mommy's legs.feeling her soft skin. Immediately you get rock hard when you slide between her legs! Will your mother be up said..in this moment you don't care..you were waiting so long for this moment. Mommy just turn her face close to you and asking ,, is this your hand?,, She know it well what her baby boy wants. Secretly..now you know it 100%..she wants her son too. And there is nothing what could possible stop you!!! You getting under the blanket and pull up mommy's satin nightie..that butt.mommy's butt is so beautiful!!! You touching her, fondle her butt and very softly move your hand lover and lover that you can feel her pussy. Mmmmm..so wet! You start to fingering her and you see how much she enjoys every single touch of her baby boy..of her son!!! Even if cold is outside..in mommy's bed is getting so hot!!! You snuggle up to your mom.she can feel your hard cock on her butt. You holding her so strong.she is only your s now!!! You rubbing your swollen cock on her butt..no more teasing..you want to feel your mom..you want to be inside her! And in one move you stick your dick inside your mom!!! You feel her juice all over your cock..and you move.deeper and deeper! It is just a dream? You are fucking your mom and she love it.you can hear how she is sighing of pleasure and then make you going more and more! Your cock is so hard and ready to explode..but then..you want to please your mother at first..you want to make her cum..how she is goading with her son's cock! So you keep thrust more just the way your mother likes it and then.yes.she is coming.she will have the best orgasm of her life and with her son's cock!!! The way she is moving on your cock.all her juice coming on your cock..you are there too.ready to explode.inside her.yeah..cum.cum with you mommy!!! Good boy..there is no way you could support her more!!! And there will be many nights just like this one from now on!!!

Info:
    File Size: 832 MB
    Duration: 00:13:59
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7995 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6786 Kathia Nobili.part1.rar
    6786 Kathia Nobili.part2.rar

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

After Sister passed my stepmommy did the best he could for both of us and was constantly working. She really had no social life so it was inevitable that I would catch him relieving some tension sooner or later. The shocking thing was the video he was jackin off to had a young boy in it that looked like me.
    Mother denied it had anything to do with me and I left the room to take a bath. Something about watching my mother masturbate to a boy that looked like me really turned me on. I masturbated furiously in te tub imagining the things mother would do to me. I came hard a few times before deciding I needed the real thing.

Info:
    File Size: 166 MB
    Format: XVID
    Resolution: 864 x 480
    Duration: 00:10:38
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 864x, 29.970 FPS, 2034 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6787 I Caught My sweet Stepmother.avi

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

Mother comes home after a crappy date and is upset about how the night went. Her son, Ron, comes in her bedroom to console her about it and asks why she goes out if it makes her so unhappy. She starts to tell him she has needs and she needs male attention. When he says he can give her what she needs, she tells him she has noticed him watching and looking her. While she tells him it's ok and it's natural, she slowly pulls the top of her dress down to expose her tits. When she tells him it's ok if he touches them, she realizes maybe her son can give her what she needs.

Info:
    File Size: 91.9 MB
    Format: XVID
    Resolution: 320 x 240
    Duration: 00:08:56
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (XviD), 320x, 50.000 FPS, 1295 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6788 Giving Mommy What She Needs.avi

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

Grandpa fucking his beauty hot daughter in bathroom.

After I got some rest I knew I better do something to make Daddy stop being mad at me. After I thought about it a bit I knew what would do the trick. I put on some sexy lingerie and knocked on his door.
    He told me to come in and I could tell I made the right choice. As soon as I apologized I gave Daddy a really hot blowjob then started riding him hard. After awhile Daddy laid me on my side and pounded me until he came deep in my pussy again. Daddy stayed inside me and we cuddled up in bed together so I guess my apology was accepted!!

Info:
    File Size: 195 MB
    Format: DX50
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Duration: 00:24:39
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 640x, 25.000 FPS, 1045 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 48.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6789 Please Forgive Me Granddaddy Ill Do Anything To Make You Happ.avi

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

My Mom's in the shower and she has no idea that I'm watching. After our "talk" and her hands-on help, I have become infatuated with her. After I watch her hands rubbing every inch of her soaking wet body with soap, I got so hard that when she got out, I made her dirty all over again.

Info:
    File Size: 417 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Duration: 00:27:27
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 640x, 29.970 FPS, 1900 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6790 Mother and Son Incest I gave my Mommy a creampie.wmv

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

Daddy I've been trying to get time with you all day. I can't stop thinking about how good it feels when you explode inside me. I can hardly wait to get you in my mouth and make your cock hard for my wet pussy. I'm so turned on you just slid right in. Oh Daddy it feels so good when you're deep inside me like that, I'm gonna cum. Oh Daddy thats it take me from behind and cum inside me please. That was so deep I'm sure to end up pregnant soon!!

Info:
    File Size: 162 MB
    Format: DX50
    Duration: 00:21:06
    Video: MPEG-4 Visual (DivX 5), 640x, 24.000 FPS, 966 kb/s
    Audio: MP3, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, Joint stereo, 96.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6791 Ksenia Cum Inside Me Fathe.avi