1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Kendall might seem like a nerdy little daddy's girl, but deep down she's crazy for cock. Kendall's stepbrother and his buddies discover her secret when they steal her phone and find selfies of her playing with huge dildos. They tease Kendall for being such a horny slut - but instead of running to daddy, Kendall decides to show off her skills by sucking her stepbrother's big dick!

Info:
    File Size: 460 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:30:11
    Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6747 Kendall Woods Jake Adams Be More Like Your Stepsister.mp4

2. hotei
    [​IMG]

There can be an attraction in the least expected places. Instead of feuding or trying to play favorites, these step-siblings would rather take advantage of their new arrangements!

Info:
    File Size: 269 MB
    Resolution: 852 x 480
    Duration: 00:25:14
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1400 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 77.6 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6748 Dont Worry Hes My Step Brother Amarna Miller.mp4

3. hotei
    [​IMG]

There can be an attraction in the least expected places. Instead of feuding or trying to play favorites, these step-siblings would rather take advantage of their new arrangements!

Info:
    File Size: 249 MB
    Duration: 00:23:27
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1401 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 75.3 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6749 Dont Worry Hes My Step Brother Chloe Couture.mp4

4. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 248 MB
    Duration: 00:23:20
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1403 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 74.8 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6750 Dont Worry Hes My Step Brother Iris Rose.mp4

5. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 261 MB
    Duration: 00:24:36
    Video: AVC, 852x, 30.000 FPS, 1397 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 75.1 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6751 Dont Worry Hes My Step Brother Maya Bijou.mp4

6. hotei
    [​IMG]

Jessica Lynne did not tell her parents that she quit going to college. Her step-father received a letter from the school informing them of her dropping out. Jessica didn't want him to tell her mom about it so she offered something he couldn't refuse, her mouth and pussy. At first he wasn't too sure about it but once she pulled out his cock and began to choke on it, he couldn't do anything other than letting it happen. From there he pounded her all over their kitchen. From the counters to the floor, all places she was properly on. She bought his silence by shoving his dick so far down her throat and pussy that he forgot what year he was even in.

Info:
    File Size: 327 MB
    Duration: 00:29:19
    Video: AVC, 852x, 29.970 FPS, 1509 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 48.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6752 Jessica Lynne.mp4

7. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 328 MB
    Resolution: 720 x 400
    Duration: 00:39:47
    Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 139 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6753 Kara Faux Sis On My Dick.mp4

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Alyssa and Seth were step siblings who were dragged by their dad to his new girlfriend's house. Their dad wanted them to meet his new love Savana. They thought she was going to be some boring, humdrum snore-fest, but in fact she was a completely entertaining handful. It didn't take long after meeting them for Savana to figure out a way to get Alyssa alone and seduce her. She made up some excuse about showing Alyssa some dresses which no longer fit her in the hopes that maybe Alyssa could wear them. This was Savana's way of trying to bond with her and boy did they ever bond! Seth excused himself to go to the bathroom and stumbled upon Alyssa and Savana pleasuring each other. Savana caught him with his dick in his hand jerking and allowed him to join them. Their dad was none the wiser while he stayed downstairs catching up on the ball game.

Info:
    File Size: 845 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:30:12
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 23.976 FPS, 3839 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 64.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6754 Alyssa Cole Savana Styles All In Alyssa.mp4

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 790 MB
    Resolution: 960 x 540
    Duration: 00:38:39
    Video: AVC, 960x, 29.970 FPS, 2700 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 149 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6755 Jade Amber Sisterly Insatiability.mp4

10. hotei
  11. hotei
    [​IMG]

I've been so horny all day thinking about work tonight. I showered and got dressed in a sexy short dress with crotchless pantyhose stockings and heels. As I was putting my shoes on Billy came home and walked over to me. I was so horny waiting for him in the living. I had my big black toy next to me and I was ready to get fucked; but I wanted my son's help. I needed to warm up for the long night a head of sucking and fucking all these guys! I told Billy I wanted him to stroke his dick for mommy while I teased him and showed him my sexy body. As I slowly undressed I talked about all the guy that would be fucking me and that I wanted my son to have a big load waiting for me when I got home. I told him that while mommy is getting fucked tonight she's going to be thinking of her son's dick the entire time. Mommy loves to think of your hard dick waiting for me to get home. I showed my son my big titties and then my hairy pussy. I laid back on the couch and spread my legs open. I then spread my pink lips to show you the inside of mommy's pussy." Do you like watching mommy finger her pussy? It's so nice and wet and creamy for you! Do you want to watch mommy fuck a big black cock?" I know you do! I then grabbed the big black cock and slid it slowly in and out of my pussy. Mommy's pussy was getting so creamy and wet! I then fucked my pussy real deep and rubbed my clit until I came all over that big cock. Now you be a good boy and get your project done for school. Leave it on the table for me to see and then mommy will come into your room and suck on your dick while you lick mommy's pussy clean. I will then ride your dick Billy and make you cum inside your mommy's pussy!

Info:
    File Size: 168 MB
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:14:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1500 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6757 HotWifeRio Lingerie Mom.mp4

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

Daddy Will Punish Me

Dear Diary,
    Lately I've been wanting Daddy to spank me like he does to my sister but he's too gentle with me. I think I might have an idea though. Maybe if I come home drunk he'll have no choice but to punish me. Wish Me Luck!!

Dear Diary,
    OMG it worked like a charm. I came home late the other night staggering like I was totally blitzed and Daddy caught me. He spun me around and started bitching at me so I sort of in his arms. Daddy moved me to the couch to punish me and got distracted by my pussy so I acted like a brat and he started spanking me just like I wanted.
    I started teasing Daddy and soon he carried me to my bedroom so he could punish me harder. Daddy threw me on the bed, ripped off my clothes and started fucking me hard. I started moaning and he clamped his hand over my mouth so nobody would here.
    Daddy was so hot at me he fucked me roughly pulling my hair and spanking me too. I was so turned on I kept getting louder til daddy handgagged me again. Daddy could tell how excited I was so he pumped me even harder and gave me a massive creampie. I was in shock since I forgot my pills this month but pretending to be drunk got me everything I wanted and more.
    Xo Hope

Info:
    File Size: 527 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Duration: 00:17:42
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6760 Hope Harper Maybe If Im Drunk.wmv

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

pounded hard in the ass from behind

Info:
    File Size: 1.57 GB
    Duration: 00:06:39
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 32.9 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6761 RileyzSecret Sister ANAL POV.mp4

14. hotei
    [​IMG]

Sahsa give you the pleaure of getting an edging blowjob. Sasha plays with the tip of you cock making you cock making it super sensaive. Sasha shoves your cock deep down her throat making you want to shoot your load at any moment. Sasha bobs her head up and but does not allow you to cum till she wants you to. Finally Sasha lets you blow your load and you shoot in in your mouth. Sasha shows off her mouth full of cum before she swallows it.

Info:
    File Size: 474 MB
    Duration: 00:07:40
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8446 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6763 Sashas Slow Tease Blowjob.mp4

15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Scene One: For Christmas Money

A scientist has stopped Vanessa and I at the mall. Asking if we needed some extra Christmas money she convinces us to go back home and let her film and interview us. Vanessa and I both need the cash so we do as the scientist says. Stripping down to our underwear and Vanessa getting on top of me. "Now are you having any feelings for him right now?" The scientist asks.

She tells Vanessa to take off her bra and her huge breasts come out. "Don't look dad!" Vanessa yells as she bounces on him. With a smile the scientist sees how far she can make us go, making me touch her breasts and she pulls out my cock. "You can make a lot more money" The scientist says "If you fuck your daughter and ejaculate on her face." At first we say no, but the money is too good. We do everything the scientist says and more, leaving Vanessa gagging on a mouth full of cum.

What Vanessa doesn't know is that the scientist is secretly working for me. I paid for those huge tits and it was time for me to get some payback. Vanessa is so gullible.Just like her whore mother.

Scene Two: Sex with Daddy for Science

Vanessa is on her computer, on video chat with the scientist. It appears the research is not complete. Vanessa can earn more money for herself if she convinces me to fuck her while a team of scientists watch and record. They promise that the video with be protected.

It takes some convincing but Vanessa convinces me to do whatever she wants. It's not long I am fucking her young busty body and slapping her plump ass. Vanessa moans into the sheets, turned on by the audience and the wrongness of what she's doing. And just like before I cum in her mouth. "Yes I get the 500 dollar bonus" Vanessa says with her mouth full of cum and money. She still has no idea I was behind all this and never will.Not only is she a whore she is a dumb whore.Her tits are almost paid off.She just has to do one more nasty thing with me.

Scene Three: Hidden Camera

Vanessa is just trying to go on with her normal life. With her new found money she goes and buys a new swim suit to sunbath in. But what she doesn't know is as she puts it on her father is secretly filming her. He hides behind her bedroom door and records her stripping out of her clothes and putting on her new bikini.

She leaves the house and goes to the beach for the day, while her father fantasies about her. When she comes back the whole house has been wired with hidden cameras. Hot and sandy she takes off her swim suite and slips into the warm water of the shower. Her hot body slick with salt and sand is almost too much for her father to bare. Vanessa steps out of the shower and slips into bed, unaware of her every moment being watched and recorded.

I now have my blackmail material in hand to manipulate Vanessa to do whatever I want.

Scene Four: The Reveal

A year or so later I walk into Vanessa's office and reveal all the recordings of her.The following is what happened next.

"Where did you get that video? They said they wouldn't release it, that it was for research!" Vanessa says, angry that her father has the video of them having sex. She was just doing it for money and to help advance science. I tell her that it was me behind it all along, and unless she wants all her friends to see it she is going to have to do some things for me. on a daily basis.

Vanessa is shocked and disgusted at me but sees no choice. I tell her to take off her top and bra and she tries to focus on her homework as I force her to strip. Now naked I make her get to her knees and suck on my cock. "Now am I done?" She says angrily. I have much more in store for her. I put her on the desk and fuck her. She can't help but moan as she lets me fuck her young sensitive body. She can't imagine doing this every day as a orgasm is forced from her body. I tell her to open her mouth and shoot hot load into it. "You need to delete that video" Vanessa says, cum rolling down her lips.

.I will delete the video when I want to.Dad does not take orders from his slut daughter.Next time she gets my cock up her dirty ass.

Info:
    File Size: 3.69 GB
    Duration: 01:22:15
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 6223 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6764 Bare Back Studios Vanessa cage in Innocence of a Daughter Manipulated.mp4

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

When you return home from the beach you find Sophia Delane lying on your bed in a body stocking and satin robe. Sophia makes another pass at you and wants to show you what you could be missing out on if you turn her down! She knows you're her friends Son by that doesn't stop the COCK hungry MILF from spreading her wet slit while giving you all the encouragement you need to WANK! Sophia loves a younger guy's DICK and soon finds herself begging for every inch of your fresh meat deep inside her CUNT.. After you've finished FUCKING her, she begs you to unload your bollocks all over her huge TITS!

Info:
    File Size: 492 MB
    Duration: 00:11:14
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6765 Sophia Delane Cock craving Moms.mp4

17. hotei
    [​IMG]

My oh my baby, we really need to change your diaper. Something seems to be wrong, you keep busting out of the cloth. What is happening? Let mommy take care of this for you. I am sure I can figure it out. Oh my darling, is this why your diaper does not fit? Is it because you have been getting aroused? My, oh my, what a big boy you are. Clearly your diaper will not fasten whilst you are so excited. Mommy is going to have to take care of that for you. I know just what you need. You need a good thorough cleaning. No, not the type you get in the bath. You need mommy to give you an oral clean up. Let my tongue and mouth take care of your problem, as I probe you little puckered asshole and lick and suck you clean.

Info:
    File Size: 807 MB
    Duration: 00:18:23
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6001 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6766 Tammie Madison Mommy Changes Diaper Oral Clean Up.mp4

18. hotei
    [​IMG]

What the fuck are you doing in here? I've told you so many times you have to knock before you come in. You are my stepson and the last thing I want is you watching me wank. Ever since you've got back from university you have become so naughty always trying to watch me. This is very wrong but you are only my stepson. Im already horny and I can see you are too. I guess now your in the room and we can both keep a secret. We may as well have some fun. Im not going to fuck you but I want to see you wanking your cock for me.

Info:
    File Size: 555 MB
    Duration: 00:09:27
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8100 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 96.0 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6767 Lynda Leigh Stepson Jerk off.mp4

19. hotei
    [​IMG]

So you have be stealing my panties have you? You disgusting little pervert! Unless I get my panties back I am NOT going to take you to bed and ride your big hard cock again this weekend! Now if you are going to stand there staring at me you had better unzip so that I can see you. And then if you do EXACTLY what I want I will let you empty you big aching balls and shoot a really HUGE load of cum all over my big tightly tied tits!

Info:
    File Size: 368 MB
    Duration: 00:09:54
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 164 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6768 Shoot Your Cum All Over Aunt Sonia.mp4

20. hotei
    [​IMG]

You're spying on your mom in bed but she busts you! She knows how to talk sexy & knows that her naughty son has been perving on her secretly. It's ok, mommie knows all your dirty secrets and she also knows you have a nice big cock under there. she IS your mom after all! She wants you to pull it out & it's already rock fuckin hard.. stroke it for your mom as she tells you how to do it & do it well. She shows you her pink nipples & her milky white boobs because that's where she wants your big cum shot!! Go good for mommie dearest!

Info:
    File Size: 99.2 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:05:53
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1997 kb/s
    Audio: Extensible , 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6769 Kyra Michelle Spying Mom on bed taboo.wmv