1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest -:- Dialogs In English :)

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by hotei, Sep 8, 2014.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 335 MB
    Extension: MPEG-4
    Format: avc1
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Duration: 00:13:32
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3326 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6352 Mommys New Mattress.mp4

2. hotei
  3. hotei
  4. hotei
  5. hotei
  6. hotei
  7. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 184 MB
    Extension: Windows Media
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:11:18
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro, 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6358 Ophelia Date with a Black Man.wmv

8. hotei
    [​IMG]

Ashley knows how much your love ass playwith your own ass. You love fingering it and getting rimmed. Ashley thinks you should graduate to ass-fucking. Ashley wants to walk you through how to fuck your ass with a dildo. She tells you what supplies you need. To start off, you need to lube up your ass to get it ready to take a dildo. Ashley shows you what to do. She tells you to stroke your dick at the same time in order to relax and really loosen up your asshole. When youre ready, she tells you to grab your dildo and get it covered with lube. Ashley instructs you to get on all fours and stick your ass up in the air. She tells you how to slide the dildo in so it doesnt hurt. When you have it balls deep inside, Ashley tells you to sit on it and continue to stroke your dick. She fucks her own ass hard. Ashley gives you a cum countdown while you fuck your asses at the same time. Didnt you cum so much harder with your ass filled up?

Info:
    File Size: 1.21 GB
    Duration: 00:12:43
    Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6359 Ashley Alban Fucking Your Ass for Ashley.part1.rar
    6359 Ashley Alban Fucking Your Ass for Ashley.part2.rar
    6359 Ashley Alban Fucking Your Ass for Ashley.part3.rar

9. hotei
    [​IMG]

Youre back for more. Ashley loves owning your dick and your wallet. She doesnt even have to do much. She just lets you look at her legs and feet while you stroke your little dick. She finds your cock pretty cute, but she still wont give you anything more. You cum so quickly anyway, it wouldnt be worth. Ashley loves just bobbing her foot up and down until you cum, and then you buy her whatever she wants!

Ashley suddenly remembers what she wanted to tell you. Your girlfriend came over her house the other day to confront her. She was pissed that you have been spending so much money on Ashley. Ashley tells her that if shes so upset, she can just take back the shoes you bought. Ashley tells your girlfriend she has to remove the shows herself though. When she gets down on her knees, Ashely slides her foot between your girlfriends legs and starts to rub her clit. Ashley continues until your girlfriend has an intense orgasm (apparently much better than any orgasm you have given her). So now, Ashely owns both your and your girlfriend and she still gets whatever she wants. She sees you are about to cum and instructs you to cum on her wedges. Once you have cum all over them she tells you that you have to buy her a new pair now!

Info:
    File Size: 363 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:06:10
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 7988 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6360 Ashley Alban Using Your Wallet.mp4

10. hotei
    [​IMG]

I was in the shower getting ready to see some of my clients tonight when Billy walked in my bathroom to talk to me. I told him I would be coming home very late tonight because I had to work. As I was rinsing off I noticed that Billy was looking at my big tits and my hairy pussy and I could tell he was getting turned on. �Do you like looking at me naked in the shower? Is that turning you on? I see your dick is bulging in your shorts. Do you want to pull it out for me and stroke it while you watch me take a shower? It really turns me on to see how big your cock gets when you look at my body.� Then I shut the shower off and dried off while I stared at his hard cock. I walked into my closet and rubbed some lotion all over my body while Billy was watching me. I was getting so turned on seeing his hard cock sticking out of his shorts. �Do you want to watch mommy play with her pussy?� Oh yes, I know you want to watch mommy cum before she goes to work don�t you? I need to stretch my pussy out real good for my first client. He�s got a really big cock. He likes to fuck mommy real hard and he likes to put his cock deep inside me!� Then I lay on my back and fingered my pussy so I could get it ready for my dildo. My pussy was throbbing and I wanted to feel it go in real deep. I fucked my pussy real good while my son was stroking jerking off in front of me. Watching him stroke his cock made me cum so fast. Then I grabbed Billy�s cock and started playing with it. I stroked the tip of his cock and jerked him off real fast. I could see his pre-cum trickling out. After I stroked his cock I told him that I wanted him to shoot his cum right into my pussy. Then I laid back and I grabbed my pussy lips and spread them apart so he could get a good look at my pink pussy. I love watching him jerk off while he looks at me. He jerked off for me and then he shot his cum out all over my pussy. I licked some of his cum up and then I rubbed the rest of his cum up inside my pussy. I told him that I wasn�t going to wash his cum off of me tonight. I love to go out at night with other men while Billy�s cum is slowly dripping out of my pussy and into my panties.

Info:
    File Size: 456 MB
    Format: WMV2
    Duration: 00:20:11
    Video: WMV2, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2894 kb/s
    Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6361 Hot Wife Rio Lingerie MILF Tease.wmv

11. hotei
    This week I had Billy film a video of me since Tommy is out of town. I had on a sexy crotchless yellow bodystocking and I brought out my biggest dildo to fuck. I love it when Tommy is gone because it allows me to get some alone time with Billy! I�m such a naughty whore who enjoys teasing Billy and making his cock hard! I started the video by doing my usual sexy tease and then I talked about my big titties and I squeezed them together and played with them. This always makes Billy cock hard! He just loves sucking on my titties! I then stretched out the crotch so he could see my hairy pussy and I talked about how much I wanted a big cock in my pussy and how I wanted him to watch me get fucked good! I then bent over and stretched my asshole for him telling him how I needed to stretch out my ass so I could start doing anal in my videos sometime soon. I then got on my back and spread my legs wide and then pulled my pussy lips apart. My son�s dick was getting so hard so I told him to pull his shorts down while he filmed me so I could see how hard he was getting for me. While I stretched out my pussy I put one finger in, then two, then my entire inside me to stretch it out so I could get a big cock inside me. I then lubed up one of my favorites giant dildos and said mommy�s going to fuck this big cock now and I want you to stroke your cock for me while you watch mommy cum. After I came I asked Billy if he wanted me to stroke his dick for him and make him cum too. Of course, he said yes! So I stroked his hard cock for a long time while he stared at my huge tits. Then I had him jerk his cock off while I told him how much I love fucking other cocks. He was so turned on that he shot his big load out all mommy�s huge titties! I got a nice big load out of him and then I scooped it all up and ate it. His cum is so sweet and it always tastes so good!

[​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 480 MB
    Duration: 00:17:41
    Video: WMV2, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3509 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6362 Hot Wife Rio Lingerie MILF Tease.wmv

12. hotei
    [​IMG]

It was Saturday morning and I was laying on the couch wearing sexy white pantyhose and a lace top. I woke up really horny and was waiting for my son Billy to wake up. I started to play with my dildo when Billy walked into the room. I told him I was glad he was up because I wanted him to play with me. My son always wakes up with a hard on and lots of cum in his balls. I did a strip tease for him and talked real dirty just like a naughty mommy should! I then showed him my big titties and told him I wanted him to suck on them like he use to when he was real little. I was getting so turned on and so was the bulge in my son�s pants! I put my hand inside my pantyhose and ran my fingers over my hairy pussy. It felt nice and wet. I then bent over and put both hands inside my pantyhose and spread my ass while inside there. I looked over at my son and he had his dick out of his pajama pants. I then laid back on the couch and pulled my pantyhose down and lifted my legs up in the air so he could see my hairy pussy. As he slowly stroked his dick I fondled my pussy inserting one finger at a time until my hand was inside my pussy. I then told him to bring his dick over to mommy so I could stroke and suck on it. I put my hand on his shaft and licked his head and slowly sucked on his head circling the it with my tongue. I was fingering my pussy the entire time. I then laid in between his legs and sucked on his dick while he shoved it deep inside my mouth. I sucked him for a long while building up lots of cum and then stroked his dick off all over my lips. I tasted his sweet cum and told him mommy was very happy with him!

Info:
    File Size: 411 MB
    Duration: 00:18:11
    Video: WMV2, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 2895 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6363 Hot Wife Rio Lingerie MILF Tease.mp4

13. hotei
    [​IMG]

Info:
    File Size: 203 MB
    Resolution: 854 x 480
    Duration: 00:35:34
    Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 741 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 16.0 kHz, 2 channels, 55.1 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6364 Little Daughter home sex type.mp4

14. hotei
  15. hotei
    [​IMG]

Ophelia bring you (her Black Boyfriend) home to meet her Mom. Her Mom is super racist towards blacks, and Ophelia is kinda embarrassed of her. She cant understand why her daughter is with you. She assumes it must be what you pack below. Ophelia encourages you to play along and show her Mom why she is BBC only now. Her mom is impressed with your size, but wants to know what color your cum is. Do you cum white? So they both encourage you to stroke your BBC, and show her Mom what color you cum. Her mom touches you to feel your girth and the weight of your black balls, while Ophelia gets on her knees and finishes you off with an implied handjob.

Info:
    File Size: 160 MB
    Format: WMV3
    Resolution: 720 x 480
    Duration: 00:09:49
    Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA Pro, 48.0 kHz, 6 channels, 256 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6366 Ophelia.wmv

16. hotei
    [​IMG]

Such a naughty boy� Mommy told you not to drink at that party, and now look at you. Barely able to stand, hanging on me while your hands keep finding their way all over my body, touching me the way a son shouldn�t touch his mother. And liking it. It�s not right� to rub against me like that� to notice when my nipple slips out of my top� to want to squeeze Mommy�s breasts. It�s making you� oh honey, you have an erection.

We�re so close to the bedroom, but my boy won�t budge until he gets his hands full of my big bosom. Just this once� after all you won�t remember anything by tomorrow, will you honey. Nothing at all. I�ll just have to take care of my boy the best way I can and get you out of these wet clothes. I know you�re sleepy, honey. All the way, boxers too�

Oh my� honey, you�re still hard. Sweetheart? Are you asleep?� I never knew my son�s penis was so big. I should just let him sleep, but I� don�t think I can help myself. Mommy better take care of this since you can�t do it yourself, baby. Doesn�t that feel good� I had no idea you wanted your mother so badly. What a dirty little secret. But Mommy has a secret too, honey� I want my son�s big cock.

I need to feel it in my mouth, honey. Mmm just the thought of sucking my boy makes me feel so good. I can�t resist touching just� between my legs. Ohhhh, you�ve been such a bad, bad boy haven�t you, and naughty boys need to be punished. Oh yes, Mommy has the perfect thing in mind. Even if you wake up, you won�t remember what happens, honey� how Mommy slips your hard penis into her mouth� and then finally into her wet, warm pussy. Oh, my boy will forget all about cumming deep inside of his mother� but I won�t.

Fantasy includes: taboo, mother/son, virtual sex, forced male orgasm, virtual blowjob, virtual handjob, vibrator, pussy rubbing, female orgasm, big tits, virtual creampie, pov

Info:
    File Size: 429 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Duration: 00:32:55
    Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1776 kb/s
    Audio: AAC LC, 24.0 kHz, 2 channels, 41.2 kb/s

[​IMG]

Download Links:

6367 Mommy Just Cant Help Herself.mp4

17. hotei