1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

2. Forced Teen Movies Fantasy Forced DB teenage obsession violated men RapeVideosClub
    Dismiss Notice

Incest Creampies!

Discussion in 'Incest And Family Taboo' started by Yuhuuuuuu, Jan 7, 2020.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Mother in Laws Massage

Sexy soon-to-be mother in law, Alexis, takes her daughter out for a relaxing spa day to calm her wedding day jitters. Alexis' son-in-law wants to give his fiancee an even BIGGER surprise, but ends up delivering it to Alexis instead after a room mix up.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 454MB
    Resolution: 854x480
    Duration: 00:39:03
    File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/db5348e040f7c/Mother_in_Laws_Massage.mp4

2. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Creampies the Bride

Can you believe I'm all grown up and getting married today Daddy? Are you ready to walk me down the aisle? To let go of your little girl so she can be with another man forever? I'm not sure that I'm ready for it Daddy. I do love him, but I'm not so sure I want him to be the father of my . I don't think any man will ever compare to you. So, I was thinking Daddy, that maybe you could give me one last thing before you give me away. I want you fuck me and cum in me Daddy. When I walk down the aisle with you I want to feel your cum dripping out me and filling my panties. I want you impregnate me.
    Will you do this for me Daddy? Will you give your little girl a creampie on her wedding day?

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 704MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    Duration: 00:16:04

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f27c0751f87f7/Daddy_Creampies_the_Bride.mp4

3. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Daughter use Daddy`s Cock when he sleeping

Lila is a shy, young 18 Year Old, who has developed a crush on her own Dad!!! Day after day...Lila spies on her Daddy, trying to catch a glimpse of him naked. We see Lila spying on her Dad in the shower...we see her spying on him while he is masturbating..and Lila's only "confidant" is her Diary. Lila makes entry after entry in her Diary about her growing feelings of sexual lust for her Dad. After seeing her Dad's cock fully erect after watching him masturbating...Lila can't stand it anymore..she decides to molllest her Dad while he is asleep!! "Dear Diary..today I saw my Daddy masturbating..his cock is so big.and I want it so bad..I am going to go to his bedroom tonight and have sex with him. Daddy is a very sound sleeper, and I don't think he will wake up. I know what I am doing is wrong..but I can't control my feelings any longer. Please keep my secret safe, Dear Diary". That night, Lila quietly enters her Daddy's bedroom...carefully peels back the covers...and for the first time..sees her Daddy's' cock up close. Lila gently strokes her Daddy's cock..and then, making sure not to wake him..she puts it inside her mouth and begins to suck on it. When her Daddy's cock is huge and throbbing..Lila climbs on top of it and rides him!!! Lila moans in ecstasy as her firm young body rides the big, hard cock. Lila rides her Daddy so good.that he produces a "nocturnal emission"..cumming in his sleep..filling Lila's pussy!!! Lila climbs off and scampers back to her own room before he wakes up. The secret remains with Lila..and her Diary.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 658MB
    Duration: 00:12:43
    File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2d38576682498/Hot_For_Daddy.mp4

4. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Don't Pull Out, Daddy

Daddy and I like to play when mom is at work! It started off as just a little teasing here and there, but now he fucks me every single time! This time he bends me over and fucks me in my knee high leather boots. I always beg him to give me his load of cum in my pussy but he never does! He says "we can't risk getting me pregnant..." Well, my pussy must have been hugging daddy's cock just right because he couldn't stop fucking me & filled my tiny pussy full of his cum! I made sure to let daddy get a really good look at all of his cum dripping from my pussy after like a good girl

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 879MB
    Duration: 00:15:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/892caf29884e9/Dont-Pull-Out-Da.mp4

5. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

6. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

7. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

8. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Daddies Anal CumSlut Kitty

This Is The Longest & One Of The Best/Most Thoughtout Vids That I've Done So Far! This is The First B/G Vid That I've Done That Includes Extra Long POV & Wide Angle Shot Scenes! // Firstly, I Tease Daddy By Showing Off My Tail, Flashing My Cute Princess Parts & Fucking My Ass With A Pink Glass Toy. Next, Daddy Puts Me On My Leash While I Suck & Slobber On His Big Raging Cock. Next, Daddy Fingers My Tight Little Ass Till He Decides It's Time To Put His Thick Cock Inside Me & Fuck Me Till My Little Ass Gapes. Finally, Daddy Fucks Me In 5 Other Positions Till He Makes A Huge Anal CreamPie That I End Up Licking Off My Fingers!

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 1.87GB
    Duration: 00:26:00

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dc1ea58fb4269/Daddies_Anal_CumSlut_Kitty.mp4

9. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Fuck My Ass Daddy

Dear Diary,
    After going through my sisters journal, gawd shes such a slut, I found out why Daddy treats her different. It seems my sister Camille discovered Daddys love of Anal and is exploiting that a bit. Funny thing is I've been wanting to try anal with Daddy so I'm soo gonna use that to my advantage.
    While Daddy was at work I got one of my sisters butt plugs and stretched my tight rosebud for him. When Daddy came home and saw my surprise his cock was hard in no time. He eased his cock into my tight little ass and stretched it way more than the plug.
    Daddy slowly filled my ass with his cock then started gently fucking me. The sensation was unbelievable and I came pretty quickly. Once I did Daddy fucked me faster and faster until he filled my ass with a huge creampie. Looks like I'll be Daddys #1 girl again for quite some time.
    Xo Hope

[URL =http://imagetwist.com/601451ocifoa/1.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 293MB
    Resolution: 848x480
    Duration: 00:13:52

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/36892a2eb365d/Daughters_Need_Anal.mp4

10. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Make Mommy Pregnant

Sweety it's no big deal. your step father and I just are a little on edge right now. I'm sorry you overheard our argument. The truth is. we're trying to get pregnant. I know it's crazy right? But I'm still young, and having you was the best decision I've ever made. and now that your step dad and I have gotten married it only seems right to have another baby. Can you keep a secret though? You know I love him. but I've been lying to him about when I'm ovulating. I know it's wrong but I just can't bring myself to do it. I love him but I chose him because I knew he would be good to us and love and take care of us.not necessarily because of his genetics. Not like your dad, I know you never met him but he was so handsome and strong. You remind me so much of him. Your perfect body. your full thick hair.I'd want my second baby to be just like you. Son, I know this is a strange thing for a mother to ask. but maybe you could help mommy? Maybe you could help our family. if you made mommy pregnant than everyone could be happy. You'll get a little sister or brother, your step dad gets a son or daughter.and mommy gets the perfect new baby, just like you. It will be our little secret. just this one time baby. just make mommy pregnant.
    Your ovulating mother will do whatever it takes to get pregnant again. but she doesn't want her new husband's sperm. She wants her son to fill her up with his young, healthy, perfect cum. She wants you to fertilize her fresh eggs and put a baby in her tummy. It's so natural. you can smell that she's ready to be inseminated. you shoot your giant load deep inside your mom's creamy pussy as she cums on your rock hard dick. It's your little secret.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 3.2GB
    Duration: 00:43:54

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8518b1cc468ea/Make_Mommy_Pregnant.mp4

11. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Father give me anal pain and sperm on asshole

Mary is all alone, just waiting for her daddy to get home. She wishes she could be patient, like a good, little girl, but her tight, wet pussy needs attention now! Then, just as her fingers start to press through her panties, onto her stiff, love button, she gets a naughty idea. Why not make a video for daddy?
    This sexy little minx dresses up in a short, plaid skirt, a white halter top and black, high-heeled boots. Once the camera is rolling, she seductively teases the object of her taboo desire, cooing about her lust as she slowly strips and rubs her kitty to orgasm. Once her old man see what a bratty slut she can be, she'll probably receive a hard, stiff spanking! Or, at least, she hopes so.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 184MB
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Duration: 00:10:49

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/fcdb048f9e280/Taboo_MaryJane_Auryn.mp4

12. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

13. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Daddy Compels me to Obey

Scene One: How to compelYou've been spending too much money sending your daughter to a therapist. They mesmerize her and send her back happy. But that only works for a day or two and you have to send her right back to be put under again. With this item you ordered online, you can put her under yourself and keep the money spent on huge doctor bills.You swing the pendent in front of her but nothing happens. You hit her with a laser and nothing happens. Soon she picks up a lolly pop and slides it into her mouth. Oh my god this is so good she says as she slowly becomes hypnotized. I am your sex slave. I'll do whatever you want. she says. So that's what's been happening at her therapy appointments. Watching her suck on the lollypop turns you on. I'm daddy's sex slave, and I'll do whatever he says She says taking off her shirt.Her huge breasts busting out of the top of her bra as she sinks to her knees and sucks you off into her mouth. You cum quickly and she swallows it down. I love lollypops she giggles.Scene Two: Better than my wifeSitting on your bed wearing your wife's dress your daughter waits for you sucking on another lollypop. As the lollypop goes to work she becomes increasingly horny, shaking her ass and stripping out of her dress. She giggles and wiggles on the bed in mindless happiness as she takes off her bra and begins to suck you, deep throating your cock.Oh Daddy She screams. She slides off her blue thong and spreads her legs begging you to fuck her. I want you to fuck me so bad daddy She yells as she sucks on the lolly pop. You fuck her and spank her ass red until your desperate to cum. You make her spin around and cream pie her mouth as she sucks you down like the lollypop.Scene Three: Pardon this interruptionYour daughter is sitting watching TV in her sexy bra and panties when you give her another Lollypop. Quickly and excitedly she puts it in her mouth and begins to suck. Her mind goes giddy with pleasure and she strips off her panties looking at you with lust in her eyes.She begs you to fuck her and you do taking your daughter and shoving your large cock inside her. You fuck her around the living room as she sucks on her treat. Moaning and screaming she's the best fuck you've ever had. You make her stroke your cock in her mouth until you explode inside her again. She swallows you with no complaints and a loving smile for her daddy.

[URL =http://imagetwist.com/91rnja5spr5u/13.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 921MB
    Resolution: 848x480
    Duration: 00:43:56

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0859d0ec1234c/Obey.mp4

14. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

15. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Little Schoolgirl Daughter Fuck Revenge

I see the girl you've been dating doesn't treat you all that well. what's up with that? Don't make me fuck up your relationship - I'm your Daughter, it's not that bad. let me suck your cock.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 213MB
    Duration: 00:06:43
    File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/25ba61f95a531/Teen_Fuck_Revenge_On_Bf_With_Dad.mp4

16. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

German Teen Daughter seduced her Father

Finally I could even satisfy my cock lust again've waited a long time until my Mommy again was gone ... and I got me an extra bit attracted what my Daddy good like so that his cock quickly get up and he can fuck me horny. And it was exactly as planned ... he wanted to relax on the couch of the work and then I came) he has pretty horny fucked me deep into my pussy and then nicely sprayed me on the narrow hole ... hopefully ran in which results not purely in the hole.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 136MB
    Duration: 00:07:09
    File type: FLV

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2c32d583a2422/STFD.MM.flv

17. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Please Daddy Make Me Pregnant

I am your daughter and i came over to see you quickly, I am on my way to a date with my husband so I am dressed super sexy.....short dress, stockings with heels and sexy lingerie.....I have cum over to ask a favour of you Daddy......you know I am trying to get pregnant but it seems like my Husband is firing blanks so would you please fuck me your daughter and make me pregnant........you are shocked Daddy......please I know you don't fire blanks so if you fuck me I will fall pregnant and it will be our little secret.........You are reluctant but I know how to persuade you Daddy........I convince you what a good idea it is and then lead you to the bedroom.......we must not be too long Daddy as I do have a datre with my husband after you have fucked me......In the bedroom I tease you super seductively and can see your cock growing in your pants......Daddy I want your cock inside me...........I strip for you and then undress you......your cock is rock hard knowing that you are going to be fucking me now and making me pregnant.........I lay on the bed with my legs wide open and guide your cock into m y pussy....Daddy your cock feels so good inside me........I talk dirty to you telling you to fuck me heard and deep....to fill my pussy up and make me pregnant.....you love the feel of my tight pussy round your cock......and pump hard and deep into me. What happens next is a super hot taboo sex session with me your daughter till you fill my tight fertile pussy with your seed Daddy....fuck it was good and I want more....You fuck me better than my husband Daddy. The clip includes missionary pov sex with a creampie at the end.

[URL =http://imagetwist.com/3s487e3brpak/7.jpg.html][​IMG][/URL] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 337MB
    Duration: 00:08:17

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/34080eb289566/PREGDAD.mp4

18. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

Daughter Caught Stealing Mothers Dildo

Your stepdaughter Piper comes into your room, and you immediately know something's different. She starts stroking your legs & being overly sweet. She caught you spying on her in the shower, but she's totally fine with it. In fact, she wants to try having sex with you. The two of you are so close, you've been living together for years, and she says she feels like she can tell you anything.
    Piper tells you that she wants to get pregnant by YOU & only you. She thinks that being impregnated by you would be so special because you love one another. It would bring you closer than ever before. She wants to feel you inside of her, she wants to ride you so badly, to make love to you. She wants to feel it as you cum deep inside her. It will be so magical to feel your offspring inside of her body & know that it's yours.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 943MB
    Duration: 00:32:22

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4085ea9988607/Caught_Stealing_Mothers_Dildo.mp4

19. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu

My Uncle Jimmy Creampie Me

Sexy little Brooke is being watched by her older uncle, Jimmy, and he can't take his eyes off her. Her small tits budding behind her tank top, and her short, spinner stature give him the strongest woody behind his jeans as she giggles and grins. He asks if she has ever been naked in front of boys before, and of course she has. She giggles at the question meanwhile giving him some of her best flirtatious eyes. He asks her if she might want to be naked in front of him and she giggles an adorable yes as she twirls in her skirt in front of him. She begins undressing while feeling herself up and pressing her boobs together. She turns around and bends while spreading her as for him to get a better view. He begins to stroke his engorged cock behind his jeans and asks her if she would like to suck it. She loves the idea. Getting on her knees, her helps her with the zipper as she pulls out his hot throbbing rod. She HAS done this before he thinks as she slides her mouth over the head of his cock. She grips it in one hand and strokes him while her tongue playfully runs over his shaft. Her nubile pussy soaks itself as he asks if she would like him to fuck her. She wants his cock so badly, she gratefully agrees. Laying on the couch he lovingly thrusts into her as they lay like spoons. Her leg lays splayed over his, pulling him and his cock into her as he holds her and poised over her breast.
    Oh she so loves his cock, far bigger than any of the boys in class. The little sluts pussy takes his full length as he fucks her on her back a leg stretched up to his shoulder. She wants his cum inside her so bad she decides to take control and hops on top of him. Her moans of pleasure coarse through her body as she rides him, her perky tits bouncing under his grasp. She grinds into him, her juices leaving a hot sticky wetness in his lap as her pussy begins to tremble and quiver with the first waves of orgasm. She pushes deep down onto him as he fills her pussy and the two cum in unison and both lovingly curl up in each others arms.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

File size: 404MB
    Duration: 00:10:27

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/218ccd60e66da/My_Uncle_Jimmy.mp4

20. Yuhuuuuuu
    Yuhuuuuuu