1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    There and Back Again

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Steve is Prof. Henessy's worst student ever. For one thing he never comes to class.
    For another, he bothers her during her office hours! But he's been working on a revolutionary new device, and for the sake of science, he begs her to be his test subject. For the sake of science, she reluctantly agrees.
    She tries on his "mind-reducing" headphones, but remains skeptical. Steve is able to reduce her mind to great effect, white out effect, that is. But can he restore it, and also restore her memories of the event? That's the greater
    purpose of this experiment. Steve's theory: if he does something memorable to her while her mind is reduced,
    she'll remeber it when her mind is restored. All the greatest of scientific theories were proven through trail and error...

...trail and error...

...until finally, success! (Nothing says success quite like a facial cumshot.)

Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance

File Size :851 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:38:05

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b7e4998fef51a/ErotikContax_-_There_and_Back_Again.mp4

2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
    Cory Chase - Frozen MILF 1080p

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I wasn't sure if you remembered" Cory tells her husband with a sly smile. It's her birthday and he's gotten her something special. A remote control. "I don't think so. This is a stupid gift." Cory yells throwing the remote back at him.

He needs to show her how it works first. He convinces her to strip and rub herself, all the while Cory knows that remote isn't going to work. Suddenly he freezes her, Cory's mouth open with shock. When he unfreezes her she can't believe it really happened. She sucks his cock and he freezes her again. With her mouth frozen open he face fucks her like he always wanted.

A little mad and not sure what's going on, Cory is pushed onto her back. He spreads her legs and slides his cock into her wet birthday girl pussy. With the control he freezes her leaving her open to be fucked as hard as he wants her to be.

Freezing and unfreezing her he keeps her on the edge of cumming. He fucks her all he wants, having complete control over her. "I want to swallow your cum" she begs him after a great fuck. Just as he's about to shoot his load he freezes her again, blasting her frozen face with his cum. "I seriously think this is a birthday present for you" Cory yells at him, cum dripping down her.

Sex acts/tags: cory chase, luke longly, limp fetish, freeze fetish, remote control, medium tits, fake tits, glasses, blonde, trimmed, female masturbation, tit squeezing, female training, blowjob, face fuck, deepthroat, missionary, standing doggy, hair pulling, open mouth facial

File Size :1.18 GB
    Duration :00:18:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/bb22d15bf3553/Cory_Chase_-_Frozen_MILF_1080p.mp4

7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Everything Ok Ladies

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Girls Ivy and Olive are watching the game with rock and are completely un interested in the game. They only want rock to buy them more beer.

He shows them his new watch he just got. Discovering that this isn't just a normal watch but on that has special powers It has the power to freeze the two girls.

Rock quickly realizes the girls are only there to use him, so he decides to use them right back.

He undresses them touching them all over. Then he slides his cock in there mouths.
    He goes back and forth between fucking there open mouths.
    then sets them up to fuck their sweet young pussies.

Using them like his personal fuck dolls he gets exactly what he wants.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance

Time stop and start throughout
    Body manipulation and posing
    Stripping down to the nude
    Doggy-style and missionary with both olive and ivy
    Blowjobs from both ivy and olive

File Size :164 MB
    Duration :00:23:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/27eaca451d6ab/Robomeats_-_Everything_Ok_Ladies.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    I'm Back Baby Girl

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miles comes back from his trip to Europe and his daughter, Ivy is tired and has a HUGE attitude. Obviously mad that her dad was in Europe without her, he decides to show her his timestop watch, instantly freezing her on the couch.

Miles starts by taking her top off and pulling his cock out. He proceeds to force her to blow him, and then unfreezes her, causing her to scream and yell. He uses his watch again to timestop her so that he can have more fun.

Miles undresses the rest of the way and continues to face fucks her. He then slides her pants and underwear down, unfreezing her in the process, to her yelling and asking him what the fuck is going on.

As Miles freezes her again, He slowly starts fucking her from behind, enjoying the tight pussy. He pulls out and shoves his cock back into her mouth, face fucking her harder than before.

Soon Miles carries Ivy to the bed where he finishes taking off her jeans and holds her down as he plows her tight pussy. He cums hard in her, leaving her dripping and wet. He unfreezes her again to her yelling and trying to figure out what the fuck just happened.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance

Positions: standing doggy - standing - kneeling blowjob - laying blowjob - missionary

File Size :601 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:17:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/7292a1fd4f228/_Robotmeats__I_m_Back_Baby_Girl.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    Skylar Snow - Christmas Gift

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It's that time of year again and Santa doesn't just give good boys and girls gifts, sometimes he'll give good stepfather's a present as well. When bratty stepdaughters misbehave all year long, Santa will cast a spell and turn them into good little girls just for their stepdaddy. Late at night on Christmas Eve the once bratty Skylar finds her stepdad downstairs while mom is in bed. She wants to give him a gift. She knows he's longed for those big tits to be in his hands and wrapped around his cock. It's ok, mom will never know.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

File Size :2.25 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:19:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b503946e2dcd5/mindundermaster_-_Skylar_Snow_-_Christmas_Gift.mp4

12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
  15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol
  20. Mister Krol
    Amanda Remote Controlled

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Amanda is instantly turned into a robot by a man using a special remote control. A single press of the button sends a message to her brain, removing her free will and making her an obedient robot. Her body and mind respond to the remote as she mindlessly obeys any command sent to her now robotic brain.

Hypno,Hypnosis,Hypnotized,Mind Contol,Mesmerize,Trance,Brainwashed

Becomes a robot with the press of a button on a remote control
    Refers to herself as a "unit"
    Speaks in a robotic monotone
    Runs a diagnostic on her system and tests her joint mobility
    Moved throughout the room using the remote to guide her
    Stands at attention, repeating her programming
    Pulls her lingerie up at the press of a button
    Removes her lingerie and felt up by her controller
    Made to present herself on her hands and knees
    Virtual implied scene - camera from behind (no real sex, no male nudity)
    Released from the control of the remote and left in a state of confusion
    Full nude

File Size :432 MB
    Duration :00:11:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b31d1689ef75f/GGH_-_Amanda_Remote_Controlled.mp4