1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
    Fuuka -- My First Ever Hypnotism Experience

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a special show I recorded in HD with my camcorder and uploaded with the customer's permission. I agree to let someone me for the first time as long as they let me record the whole thing (FOR SCIENCE). You cannot hear what my is telling me throughout the session, but you can see me staring at my computer screen (I was staring at his webcam that had a swirling vortex) succumbing to their spell. They lull me into an altered state and about five minutes in, I'm completely mindless and obedient to their commands. I'm not allowed to tell you the trigger words they taught me during this session, but one of them made my pussy wetter and wetter under my panties, and the other made me hornier and hornier. I repeat what I'm told to in this session and do what I'm told. I say things lke, "I. Am. H y p n o t i z e d ,", "I. Am, Mindless,", "I, Am. Obedient," and answer questions when I am asked (usually yes or no questions). I am told to masturbate (but never told to take my panties off) and I do so, until I have a big squirting orgasm with my pantes still on pushed to the side, then my hynotist uses trigger words to make me have an amazing full body orgasm that goes all the up my spine without even touching myself! Then he wakes me up, and I say that I am awake, and I feel very relaxed and amazing as I thank him for the experience. He asks me if I would be willing to have an experience like that again, and I happily say yes before blowing him some kisses and say goodbye then, I turn the camcorder off and the session is over. This is completely unedited raw footage of my first hynotism experience.

File Size :59.8 MB
    Resolution :856 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:16:57

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a17e5c940be07/Fuuka_--_My_First_Ever_Hypnotism_Experience.mp4

2. Mister Krol
    Fuuka -- My 2nd Hypnotism Experience!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is a special show that I recorded in HD with my camcorder and uploaded with the customer's permission.
    I agree to let the same person who hypn0tiz3d me for the first time in another clip that can be found here in my store. I record the show again for me to watch later, and for other's that enjoyed my last experience as well. (FOR SCIENCE).
    This time my hypn0tists voice can be heard through the entire clip.
    He lulls me into an altered state and I'm completely mindless and obedient to his commands.
    He turns me into a mindless, obedient, smiling, bimbo! He makes me take drags of an imaginary cigarette, and even makes me squirt with little touching, as he makes me feel a cock fucking me in my chair, that he orders me to hump faster and faster with no expression besides smiling.
    When he wakes me up, I'm shocked by the mess he made me make all over my carpet, but also quite relaxed and cumTipsy. I realize he had his way with me for over 18 minutes when I look at the camcorder to turn it off.
    Enjoy! :)

File Size :116 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:18:32

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/ad5531513832b/Fuuka_--_My_2nd_Hypnotism_Experience_.mp4

3. Mister Krol
    ENTRANCED TO PARTY - EMBER STONE AND SABLIQUE VON LUX

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

College girl Ember is working hard on her homework when best friend Sablique tries to get her to go to a party. Nerdy Ember wants to stay home and study so Sablique introduces her to a relaxation technique. She tells her to stare into a flashing light and listen to a recording. Ember reluctantly tries it. Soon she finds herself drawn to the light. The voice tells her to relax and eventually to go to sleep. Then it tells her to wake up and to do as she is commanded. The entranced Ember walks with arms outstretched to the other room. Sablique is thrilled and orders Ember to put on a sexy outfit. Ember strips and gets dressed in some hot leggings and boots. Sablique tells her glassy eyed friend that she is now a party girl, ready for fun. She snaps her fingers and Ember is transformed. All she wants to know is where the party is! Later, the girls come home and make out passionately. Ember has to pee so she snaps her fingers, putting Ember in a trance. When Sablique returns, she plays with her entranced friend briefly before turning her back into the party girl. This is a really fun, sexy clip. Both girls give fine performances and Ember's glassy eyed look is great. Scene #STR0141

Focus on mind control, some girl on girl kissing and touch of tits, no sex, full nude on one girl on exposed tits on the other. No sex.

File Size :184 MB
    Duration :00:16:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/e4760642808c5/ENTRANCED_TO_PARTY_-_EMBER_STONE_AND_SABLIQUE_VON_LUX.mp4

4. Mister Krol
    Rebecca Hypnotized

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rebecca tells her boyfriend that she tried to hypnotize herself with a spiral video on the internet, but it didn't work. He then tells her that he thinks he could hypnotize her by a more traditional method. Rebecca happily excepts the challenge and turns out being a great subject! While she's in a state of hypnosis, her boyfriend programs and trains her mind to obey all of his commands - no matter how absurd they may be. Rebecca becomes the perfect, mindless little slave and follows all of Master's orders without hesitation!

File Size :802 MB
    Duration :00:18:20

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a18ef608e0777/Rebecca_Hypnotized.mp4

5. Mister Krol
    MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Blowjob, missionary, doggy, cum on tits
    CONOR SEES A MAGAZINE ADD FOR A "MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE"
    IT PROMISES TO TURN ANY GIRL INTO A SEX CRAZY HORNY SLUT!!
    HE ORDERS IT AND GIVES IT TO HIS BABY SISTER JESSIE AS A PRESENT
    IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM!! JESSIE GOES CRAZY AND ATTACKS HIM AS SOON AS SHE PUTS IT ON!!!

Conor's Baby Sister Jessie is HOT. REALLY REALLY HOT!! Conor would love nothing more than to have a poke at his Baby Sister...but, of course....she would have NO interest in having sex with her own Brother. Conor is reading a magazine one day, when he comes across a very interesting advertisement. A Company is boasting that they have invented a "Magical Fertility Necklace"!! According to the magazine add....ANY girl who wears this powerful Necklace, will be immediately overwhelmed with Lust...and experience uncontrollable horniness!! Since it comes with a "money back guarantee"...Conor decides to order it! Two weeks later, the Necklace arrives and Conor gives it to his Sister. Jessie is very surprised that her Brother is giving her a present....after all....it's not her Birthday or anything....but she puts it on, and tells him that it is very pretty. Within a few moments....Jessie starts to feel "funny"..and all of a sudden...she attacks Conor.....pulls his pants off and starts to suck his cock like a crazed woman!!! Conor can't believe how well the Magical necklace is working!! Jessie gets Conor to absolutely Pound the stuffing out of her!! You can actually see Jessie turning red as Conor's Giant cock plows her tight cunt!! Conor cums all over Jessie's Tits....soaking the Magical Fertility Necklace in the process!!!

File Size :79.0 MB
    Resolution :720 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:11:02

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/3e9322546fd45/MAGICAL_FERTILITY_NECKLACE_1.mp4

6. Mister Krol
    MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Blowjob, cowgirl, doggy, cum in mouth
    WHEN HIS MOM SCREAMS AT HIM AND CONFINDS HIM TO HIS ROOM...
    CONOR GETS EVEN.....IN A BIG WAY!!!
    HE GIVES HER THE "MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE" THAT TURNS ANY FEMALE INTO A SEX STARVED SLUT...
    THEN HE FUCKS HIS MEAN MOTHER....AND CUMS ALL OVER HER FACE!!!

Amanda is furious at her Son Conor for not cleaning the house while she was at work. He has been playing video games all afternoon....and she marches him to his room....screams at him....and tells him not to come out of his room until dinner time. Conor is so upset after the horrific, mean scolding from his Mom that he is almost in tears. As he sits and stews in his room....Conor thinks of ways to get even with his nasty Mother. Suddenly he has a brilliant idea!! As you may recall....Conor recently ordered a "Magical Fertility Necklace" from amagazine....a Necklace that turns any female into a sex starved raging slut. He used it (successfully) on his Baby Sister Jessie....and Conor figures he could use it on his Mom too!!! After all....what better revenge, than to Fuck his Mom...and cum all over her face!!! Conor calls his Mom in, and gives her the "present" Mom puts it on....and sure enough....within seconds....she goes into heat.....and attacks Conor and starts furiousely sucking on his cock!! Conor does exactly as he intended....he Fucks his Mom hard....and then he cums all over her face!! To add insult to injury...Conor snaps a picture of his Mom, with her face covered in semen, on his iPhone.....to post it on line and humiliate her!!! Maybe Mom will think twice about picking on Conor in the future.......

File Size :90.2 MB
    Resolution :720 x 480 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:00

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/b96e29b71a8f2/MAGICAL_FERTILITY_NECKLACE_2.mp4

7. Mister Krol
    London River - Programming his Bitch Boss for Total Obedience

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lance is caught off guard when his new boss London comes to his house to talk about his special project. London takes pleasure in letting him know she is shutting him down completely and wanted to let him know he isn't even allowed in the office anymore. This is Lance's lifes work and she won't listen to anything, so Lance gives her a demonstration of why his educational interface chip is too dangerous to be bought to market yet.

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MENTAL DOMINATION ROBOTS OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
    Keywords: 18 year old office domination

File Size :352 MB
    Duration :00:49:38

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/9945b7e2798ae...amming_his_Bitch_Boss_for_Total_Obedience.mp4

8. Mister Krol
    Rebecca Hypno Shorts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This video includes 3 short clips of Rebecca being hypnotized by both a swinging watch and a mind control device. While not heavily story oriented, each clip is full of robotic "yes masters", sleepwalking, mindless mantras, and inductions. A great video for any fan of erotic hypnosis!

Swinging watch inductions (2)
    Hypnotized with spinning lights
    Lots of "yes, masters" and mantras repeated
    Lots of sleepwalking/zombie scenes
    Full nude

File Size :546 MB
    Duration :00:12:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/acefcaad09aaa/Rebecca_Hypno_Shorts.mp4

9. Mister Krol
    Disoriented

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Erica talks about the amazing results that she's achieved with her new therapist. Even though she's a lesbian, she's discovered that what was really important to her was to be her therapist's obedient sex slave. what were the odds?

Category: MESMERIZE
    Related Categories: FEMALE TRAINING
    Keywords: jessica ryan

File Size :192 MB
    Duration :00:39:18

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/185b8e46a143c/Disoriented.mp4

10. Mister Krol
    MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE 3

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: blowjob, girl on top sitting, girl on top backwards, missionary, cum on belly.
    WHEN YOU HAVE TITS LIKE JENNIFER....EVEN YOUR OWN DAD CAN'T RESIST!!!
    JENNIFER'S DAD USES THE LETHAL "MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE" TO GET HIS BUSTY LITTLE GIRL TO FUCK HIM!!!
    JENNIFER FALLS UNDER THE SPELL AND FUCKS LIKE A WILDCAT!!

Jennifer is going through the Living Room....in a tight, short, black dress.....trying to find her iPad. Dad helps her look...but Dad can't help but be distracted by the sexy young girl. After a few moments, Jennifer gives up and walks away. Dad is so turned on by the site of his blossoming young Daughter....he composes a plan!! He has obtained a lethal "Magical Fertility Necklace" which he had planned on using on the new Secretary at work....but he decides to try it on his own Daughter!! The Necklace, it is said....has a Powerful effect on whoever wears it. They will be immediately overcome with lust....and have a desire to have sex with the very first person they see!! Dad presents the Necklace to Jennifer....and even puts it on for her. After a moment....sure enough.....Jennifer starts to feel "funny" and says "Daddy I NEED you cock!! Right now!!" Jennifer whips out her Dad's cock and sucks on it desperately. Then Jennifer mounts her dad's cock and rides it for all it's worth!!! Jennifer is possessed!!! Daddy Fucks Jennifer hard until he ultimately cums all over her face!! As she lies there with Daddy's sperm all over her....Jennifer decides to take the Necklace off and put it in her Jewellery Box!! Daddy wrestles with her....trying to stop her. Finally Jennifer gets the Necklace off.....essentially breaking the spell.....and she is totally confused at the site os her naked Father on top of her....and a sticky substance all over her face!!!

File Size :89.3 MB
    Resolution :720 x 404 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:14:08

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/91b28e3f16c87/MAGICAL_FERTILITY_NECKLACE_3.mp4

11. Mister Krol
    MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE 4

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: Blowjob, spooning, cunnilingus, missionary, cum in mouth
    CARLY IS TOO SEXY FOR EVEN HER OWN BROTHER TO RESIST!!
    DESPERATE TO HAVE SEX WITH HIS BABY SISTER....JOSH TURNS TO....
    THE MAGICAL FERTILITY NECKLACE!!
    ONCE CARLY HAS IT ON...HE LICKS FUCKS USES ABUSE EXPLOITS & VIOLATES HIS LITTLE SISTER!!!

The World's Most Powerful Fertility Tool is back!!! This Magical Fertility Necklace is so overwhelmingly strong....that when a female wears it....she can't control herself....and needs cock immediately!! Josh has been noticing how his Baby Sister Carly has been blossoming lately. She has gotten Boobs recently.....and she seems to like walking around the house in short shorts...and tiny tank tops....with knee high socks. Josh is VERY horny for his Sister...but knowing, of course that she otherwise would have no interest in having an inappropriate rendezvous with him...he turns to The Magical Fertility Necklace!! Josh presents it to Carly as an "early Birthday Present"...and gets her to try it on. Once it is around her neck....game over!!! Carly attacks Josh and goes for his cock!! Josh proceeds to Lick, Fuck, Use, Abuse, Exploit and Violate his sexy Baby Sister until he cums all over her!!! Once she has been used as a cum dumpster...Carly takes the Necklace off....and the spell is broken!!! Carly is confused...and FURIOUS....to find that she is naked....with her naked Brother on top of her....and a sticky white substance all over her Face!!!

File Size :40.5 MB
    Resolution :480 x 320 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:49

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/a2d1666a8503c/MAGICAL_FERTILITY_NECKLACE_4.mp4

12. Mister Krol
    Freezing 4 twins and having fun with them!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NO real Sex acts all simulated

Description:

Includes: freeze device, two nerds, two bimbos, desperation, 2 model = 4 person in one screen! fake/simulated sex

Confrontation of sisters is always a hassle, especially when we are talking about the two pairs of twins, in each of which the two sisters have fundamentally different views on life. One day you and all four girls meet in one room and again there is a quarrel. You already tired fairly and you decide to really have fun with everyone prepared for this freeze device!

Two nerds take part the first in this wicked joke. You can not wait to see what is hidden behind this dreary clothes and excessive boredom. They sit as always behind books in a private room. It is really fun freeze these nerdies one by one. You're touching one fixed women, bending over her book, for intimate parts, and the second woman resents what is happening with her friend! But she defrosted, not remembering what happened to her, responds that all okay! Ahaha, lol, thanks to the freeze device for the first time you get to see how nerdy girl looks blunt. After the disclosure of your secret girl are wildly, but eagerness to you will not help them until you fuck them frozen. Interestingly, are you their first sexual partner? Haha, does not matter! Leaving the girls in a ridiculous position, you go to bimbos.

You plan to come off in full with them, because they are the most desired college girls and they have boyfriends from the football team. So, freezing and defrosting them, you have fun with them, because they can not grab you, and always stop with such stiffen funny expressions on their faces. You undress them several times, and several times girls are trying to get dressed and catch you. But they do not succeed once more, when you felled them at each other on the sofa and finally fuck this sexy chicks one by one! You change poses, defrosting girls periodically, and these two bimbos looks funny with unblink eyes but so staggeringly :)

Focus on frozen / doll like women with fake or simulated sex acts.

You meet two sets of girls that are twins but one is nerdy and the other is a bimbo. you take turns with the nerdy and bimbo sets freezing the twins, undressing them, posing them and fucking them. Lots of frozen half nude moments and blank stares.The twins are unfrozen posed and then frozen again. One twin is mouth fucked while frozen with a fake dick. the other twin is fucked while frozen and laying on top of the other. They are partial unfrozen while being fucked and they try to fight their way out. the brunet bimbo twin has her body frozen while being fucked but is awake at the time. Both bimbo twins are fucked doggy style side by side. Both are unfrozen but can move their bodies as they try to fight him off.

Sometimes one twin is unfrozen while the other is still stuck, the twins notice what is going on as time passes and they get angry, but they can just be frozen again until one of the twins gets hold of the remote, now there are 4 very angry twins.

File Size :389 MB
    Duration :00:29:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/1465c5e82c4cf/Freezing_4_twins_and_having_fun_with_them_.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    POWERFUL FERTILITY IDOL

[​IMG]

Description: blowjob, cunnilingus, girl on top, standing doggy, cum on tit

THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL FERTILITY IDOL FALLS INTO THE WRONG HANDS!!
    JOSH OBTAINS THE LETHAL APHRODISIAC TO USE ON A GIRL FROM SCHOOL...
    BUT HIS BABY SISTER GETS HOLD OF IT....AND GOES CRAZY!!!
    CARLY FALLS UNDER A DEEP, HORNY, LUSTFULL SPELL!!!

Something this Powerful should probably NEVER have been in the house......but ^$%* happens!!!! Josh has obtained a Powerful Fertility Idol.....the World's MOST Powerful Aphrodisiac......in an attempt to have sex with a hot girl from his class at school. Legend has it....that when a female touches this Legendary Idol....she will be overcome with Lust....and sexually attack the first male of the species that she sees!!! Sounds like a simple plan, right? What could go wrong? How about your little Sister arriving home from school unexpectedly early...and touching it???!!! Carly innocently fondles the Fertility Idol...and attacks Josh's cock!!! As she is furiously sucking his cock, Carly says "I don't know why I'm sucking my Brother's cock.....I just can't help it....". Then Carly strips off her shorts and says "Lick my Cunt!!! Lick my Cunt right now!!". Josh obeys the orders of his now Zombie-Like Sister....and services her pussy. Then Carly demands to be Fucked...and Fucked hard!! Josh Pounds his Baby Sister as she continues to admire the Powerful Fertility Idol, and he finally unloads his semen all over his Sister's Tits. Carly kisses the Idol and says "I don't know what you are....but I love you".

File Size :39.6 MB
    Duration :00:09:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/fef7da01a0bcf/POWERFUL_FERTILITY_IDOL.mp4

14. Mister Krol
    RETURN OF THE FERTILITY IDOL!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: female masturbation, blowjob, missionary, spooning, cum on belly

THIS POWERFUL FERTILITY IDOL WREAKS HAVOC FOR POOR LEXY!!!
    IT FORCES HER TO MASTURBATE REPEATEDLY....
    IT MAGICALLY RETURNS AFTER SHE THROWS IT OUT HER WINDOW....
    AND IT FORCES HER TO HAVE VIOLENT UNCONTROLLABLE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE WITH HER BROTHER JOSH!!!

Lexy orders a "unique" item off the Internet. It is a Powerful Fertility Idol. It is said to cause unbelievable Lust & Horniness to those who come in contact with it. Lexy knows (or thinks she knows....lol) that the statue is a harmless decoration.....and she simply ordered it because she thinks it will look pretty in her bedroom. Within moments after the arrival of the Fertility Idol, however...Lexy begins to feel "funny"....and she strips off her shorts and begins to furiously masturbate. After bringing herself to an explosive orgasm...Lexy becomes frightened...and determines that the Idol IS in fact Powerful....so she throws it out her window, calling it "pure evil". To her horror, however....when she goes to bed that night...there it is again!!! Sitting on her bed!!! "Why are you here???!!! I threw you away!!!" Lexy screams....but it is no use....she is again taken under it's evil spell...and she starts masturbating again!! Her cries of lust are so loud that her Brother Josh comes in her room to see if she is OK. Lexy screams at Josh to get out...."Run Josh....RUN!!!.....save yourself.....". Josh is totally confused....and in an attempt to rid herself of the Power of the Idol....she throws it in his direction!! Josh catches the Powerful Fertility Idol...and, next thing you know....he is under the spell too!! Josh rips off his clothes and attacks his baby Sister!!! The two poisoned Siblings hump each other silly until Josh unloads all over his sister with a violent cum explosion!! This is one Mega Powerful Fertility Idol!!!!!

File Size :43.5 MB
    Duration :00:11:35

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/5af5f186d784b/RETURN_OF_THE_FERTILITY_IDOL___.mp4

15. Mister Krol
    Jericha Jem - 'The Gift of Suggestion' (720p)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My sister and I don't have the best relationship. You could even say it's bad, but I would say it just needs some work... I acquired a very special toy recently, I won't say from where... But I was promised that whoever receives it as a gift will fall into a powerful trance if they stare into it's eyes... It was the perfect way to start improving my relationship with my sister...

Sex acts: bj, hj, missionary, cowgirl, doggy, cum on pussy

File Size :797 MB
    Duration :00:17:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2d2ab4ea4cd69/Jericha_Jem_-__The_Gift_of_Suggestion___720p_.mp4

16. Mister Krol
    Pocahontas Jones Sucks Cock While Mind Controlled by Cable Guy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pocahontas Jones is getting a new cable box installed, and her cable guy seems nice and friendly enough. He's showing her how the system works, including the new remote, and Poca has it mostly figured out. The cable guy asks to see the remote, so he can show her some of the new features. He clicks a remote button, and instantly there's a horrible, bizarre noise! Pocahontas puts her hands up to her ears, and tells him to turn the horrible sound off!

The cable guy clicks the remote control again, and the sound stops. But Pocahontas Jones feels...weird. Sort of sleepy. After saying so, she slumps down into the couch. She feels...suggestible. The cable guy, knowing EXACTLY what he's doing, starts to plant thoughts in her susceptible head. She's...aroused. And she wants his cock, bad.

Before long, she's pulling his MONSTER cock out of his pants and sucking on it. He fondles her big natural tits from underneath her shirt as she slides his dick in and out of her wet mouth. Eventually he gets her to take her bra, and then her shirt off, as she licks his balls and continues sucking his big dick, giving an amazing blowjob. Finally, he blows a huge load all over her nice big juicy tits.

Now it's time to have Pocahontas go back to normal. The cable guy picks up the remote, points it at Poca, and clicks the button. Just like that, Pocahontas is snapped back into reality. She's confused for a second, and then sees all the cum all over her breasts. Humiliated and horrified, she runs off to the bathroom to clean off, still not sure exactly what's happened, as the cable guy smiles and gets ready for his next customer!

File Size :319 MB
    Duration :00:28:30

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/2d01581f0f48e...s_Cock_While_Mind_Controlled_by_Cable_Guy.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    JC Simpson & Vanessa Vixen part 1 of 2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both JC Simpson and Vanessa Vixen, two awesome models that are also exceptional subjects for my work. This clip is optimized for better color and clarity. Here is a discounted compilation of our shoot, a must have. This part contains the following clips:

Programming
    Welcome back both JC Simpson and vanessa Vixen; as I do both of them at the same time. Enjoy watching me program them at the same time, as they both slip into a super training state of being very easily. Then once they are done, I ask them a few questions before they go limp while re-entering their programming mode.

Freeze Pose
    In this clip, JC Simpson and vanessa Vixen are both under my spell. We start off this clip with both of them in a deep state of programming. Then I'm training them to understand how I will differentiate between the two of them and my magic words. Then when they come out of the program trained state, we start having casual conversation. vanessa is giggling non-stop, and talking; while I freeze JC. vanessa is clueless of what is happening, until I point out for her to look at JC. She is shocked, and comments about how quiet it is; cause JC is always talking. But then she takes advantage of her frozen state (with my nodding her to do so) and poses her, stands her up, removes her shirt exposing her bra... finally I unfreeze JC... and she is shocked at how her shirt was gone.. then I freeze vanessa and JC has her way with her. She removes her bra (even though vanessa is deeply trained, she can't help but giggle in various parts of this clip. Keep in mind, she's still completely programmed. Even though she's frozen, and it appears as if she is responding to outside stimulus - its normal for that to happen yet she's still not aware consciously).. JC removes her bra,and puts it on her head... then poses her, and I ask JC to stand behind her... and put her arms under vanessa's.. and it turns into a funny puppet show to speak... while I then put vanessa back into a training state as she falls limp in JC's arms.

Limp Vanessa
    JC is standing behind vanessa, with her arms under vanessa's; groping her boobs... And then while this is happening, I put vanessa into a program state of being as she falls limp in JC's arms. JC is kind of surprised, but realizes what is happening and she scoops vanessa up and carries her over to the sofa where she lays her limp form down, and starts undressing her. She also then compares her big hands to vanessa's small hands... and the same with her feet putting her feet up to vanessa's limp feet. Then at the very end, when vanessa is completely naked I put JC into the same state of programmability as she falls limp on top of vanessa's limp form

Limp JC Simpson
    Now in this clip, JC is limp in her deep training state while vanessa stirs and realizes the situation. She then starts to get even, and undress JC while she has no way to resist.

Freeze Pose
    Both vanessa Vixen and JC Simpson are frozen in place on the sofa. As such, I pose them so that they are sitting with their arms around each other; and then unfreeze them... Both of them are a bit confused as to why they are posed like that, but continue on their conversation as normal. vanessa starts making fun and pretends to Vogue, so I freeze her in mid-vogue. JC laughs, and starts posing vanessa.

I got a Dick
    Both JC Simpson and vanessa Vixen are in a deep training state of being, limp on the sofa. In this state, I instruct JC to react to my words without thinking. And as such, I have her open her eyes (you can definitely see that there is nothing behind her eyes at this point) and sit up. Then I ask her to stand up, and she stands up at attention. Her eyes glossy and staring out to no where. Finally I instruct her to put on a strap-on dildo on the coffee table next to her. She methodically walks over, and puts it on. I then instruct her to sit back down, and as such I bring her out of the training state making her believe that the strap-on dildo is her real dick. When she wakes up she is ecstatic in joy - apparently always wanted to have a cock of her own. I also wake vanessa up, and train her to believe JC's cock is a real one... and she instantly looks at it and starts laughing like crazy. JC starts playing with her new found penis, and as she's pulling on it; it snaps off!!!! You can see in JC's face the shock and horror of her dick being removed; and vanessa is wondering why there isn't spurting out everywhere. Finally I tell her that since its new, its not fully attached, and that she should re-attach it.. She does, and vanessa is then frozen while JC opens her mouth and starts shoving her dick in it. When I unfreeze vanessa she has a weird taste in her mouth; but before she can do much I put her into her training state as she goes limp on the sofa letting JC play with her more, shoving her cock in her mouth and over her body.

Related Categories: MESMERIZE FREEZE DOLL FETISH WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS LIMP FETISH
    Keywords: erotic magic

File Size :430 MB
    Duration :00:41:22

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/775ac8b1ccf71/JC_Simpson___Vanessa_Vixen_part_1_of_2.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Ashley Adams - 'New Assistant Receives Behavioral Modification Chip'

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr King has brought his assistant Ashley in to meet with a scientist looking for investors. The scientist wants to demonstrate a new "communication" device that will make cell phones obsolete. Rion asks Ashley to help with the demonstration. The device has some interesting alternate uses that Mr King is VERY interested in trying out. After a quick tutorial, the scientist leaves Mr King and his assistant to get...familiar with the device

Sex acts: masturbation, bj, hj, cum in mouth, missionary, sideways, cowgirl, titfuck, cum on tits

File Size :1.97 GB
    Duration :00:40:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0003b61a05519...ives_Behavioral_Modification_Chip___720p_.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    Bottoms Up

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Paulette (Aspen Romanoff) is in town and visiting her ex-boyfriend (Ryan Mclane), who has some great new flavored beverages for her to taste. But why is his new girlfriend (Natalie) acting so strangely? Why is Natalie warning her about something she can't talk about? And why is Paulette suddenly feeling so strange, too.

Related Categories: MESMERIZE
    Keywords: aspen romanoff maya kendrick ryan mclane

File Size :268 MB
    Duration :00:43:34

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0572ddd3b4bc9/Bottoms_Up.mp4

20. Mister Krol