1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
  3. Mister Krol
    Cum For My Face

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My tits in this shiny metallic barley there bikini are a sight to behold.and so guess what ?
    You're not going to get to look at them.
    My sexy eyes that turn you inside out. My lips, my tongue and the dangerous poetry it speaksy.
    My high cheekbones, so naturally stunning..you are going to look into my eyes,
    spread your pussy mind wide as I fetishise my face.
    My tits are a distraction it's true, but one disobedient glance and you're triggered even deeper under
    my control.jerk your cock to my face, become obsessed with every nuance of my beauty.
    Being sexually aroused by my face - so much more cultured and refinded than being a tit-obsessed.

File Size :138 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:15:44

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/c44f1ec5d2129/Cum_For_My_Face.mp4

4. Mister Krol
  5. Mister Krol
  6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Who's the boss

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In this scene cherry kiss roleplays haveing her mind erased and her eyes turned white by a screen saver surreptitiously installed on her computer, she is then compelled to masterbate for the povs pleasure, at serveal points she roleplays escping the mind control and then being put back under, when tina blade, cherry kiss's secretary sees whats happening she to is mind controlled, her eyes displaying a spiral pattern they then are both compelled to perform a double blowjob, the pov then has sex tina while shes lying on a table, and then has sex with cherry cowgirl style, finally it ends with them shareing a cumshot cumshot

POV Steve™ is applying for a job at a female owned tech company. Even though he is more than qualified,
    he receives a chilly reception from the owner and her executive secretary, becasue he is a man.
    After being rudely turned down for the job, Steve proves just how tech savvy he is by remotely installing a
    special screen saver app on the boss's computer.
    It erases her mind and makes her his slave.
    He uses a second app on the sexy secretary, and soon he has two obedient servants.
    Now Steve's the boss!
    And these bitches are his senior "dike" presidents.
    Steve pays them a big bonus, a big load of cum bonus.
    Cherry Kiss makes her long awaited return, and Tina Blade just might be the most believably
    mindless model Steve has ever shot.

File Size :952.56 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:41:14

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/39f3682a036e5/Who_s_the_boss.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
  13. Mister Krol
  14. Mister Krol
    Full Service, Part 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Patrick (Ryan Mclane) is having trouble finding the right person for him, so he turns to Tamara's (Siouxsie Q James) dating service. She doesn't just find the right person for him; she makes sure that the girl becomes the right person for him. And Hayley (Abbey Rain) is the lucky lady...

File Size :577 MB
    Duration :00:44:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/bdbb78962f35f/Full_Service__Part_1.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
    Christiana Cinn - The Photographer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Miss Cinn is the hardest, strictest most uptight teacher in the school. She isn't happy to use important time grading papers to pose for a pointless yearbook photo. But the photography teacher is really insistent that the principal wants all the teachers to participate. It seems like Miss Cinn gets a bit more relaxed and into the spirit of taking some fun photos with each flash of the camera

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
    Related Categories: SLUT TRAINING WOMAN FOLLOWING ORDERS MENTAL DOMINATION MAGIC CONTROL MESMERIZE
    Keywords: submissive taboo.

File Size :618 MB
    Duration :00:55:06

Thumbnails :

[/url]
    [​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/244d687ea281b/Christiana_Cinn_-_The_Photographer.mp4

17. Mister Krol
    Stop Smoking

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eva's Dad suspects she is Smoking again, when she arrives home from school. Eva denies it....but her clothing....what little of it she is wearing.....definitely smells like smoke!!! Dad is at his wit's end. He has tried everything to get his rebellious Daughter to quit Smoking. Desperate times call for desperate measures....so Dad decides to try something a little different on Eva. Dad is going to Hipnotize Eva to get her to quit Smoking. Eva protests....but eventually obeys her Dad's commands to "watch the watch" Within a few minutes.....Eva falls completely under. Once she is under...Dad tells her that she will "remember nothing" until he snaps his fingers to bring her out of it. Dad delivers the "Stop Smoking" speech to Eva....but he can't help but notice how hot his scantily clad Daughter is!! Dad sneaks a few peeks down Eva's tank top....and likes what he sees!! Since she is going to "remember nothing" of what happens until further notice.....Dad decides to take advantage of his sexy Little Girl!!! Dad tells Eva to "suck Daddy's cock"....and the zombie-like young girl does it. Daddy eats Eva's sweet, tight cunt...and then he gives her a good, hard fucking!!! Eva's pussy takes Pounding, and then daddy cums in her mouth! Once he finishes violating her....Dad gets Eva dressed....snaps his fingers and brings her out of the trance. Eva wakes up and tells Dad that "it didn't work"....but complains about a funny taste in her mouth......

File Size :258 MB
    Duration :00:14:04

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/0847786c89656/stop_smoking.mp4

18. Mister Krol
    Taylia Hypno 3 parts

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

P1.In this clip, we see Taylia continuing to be and forced orgasms with a keyword. Here we see her for the first time removing her clothes, and getting naked; as well as a bonus section where she is instructed that her brain can be removed and cleaned. There are also some freeze segments here too.

P2.After taking control, Cory decides to have fun and interact with Taylia making her forget who she is and do her bidding; some freeze, and alot of girl girl play here. High resolution 640x480 WMV video file.

P3.already to find this guy super attractive when ever the word 'soul' is uttered. The guy is her boyfriend, but she is made to not know who he is. Once the word 'soul' is said, she attacks the guy sexually. Keep watching this one, because when she is close to orgasm, she snaps out of the and realizes what is happening. This part is classic, and her expression and reaction is quite amazing when she realizes what happened. Some freeze stuff inside too. [BONUS] Post Interview at the end.

File Size :168 MB
    Resolution :480 x 360 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:41:40

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/44af2f8dfe3f3/Taylia_Hypno_3_parts.mp4

19. Mister Krol
    My Babysitter

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: hypnosis, control and humiliation No nude, no sex

Morgan is a BITCHY CHEERLEADER, babysitting tonight for a bratty little boy (POV), who has a crush on her. He wont leave her alone and can't stand it. she just wants to watch tv, and collect her money and leave. But he wants some attention. So, he decides to Morgan so he can do whatever he wants to her. She falls under his spell easily, and he is soon making her CLUCK like a chicken, BARK like a , act like a monkey, walk like a ZOMBIE, BOW DOWN TO HIM and say she;s HIS SLAVE. Then she makes him call her boyfriend and break up with him, and do some silly cheers, chanting, "1-2-3-4, I'm a stupid, dirty whore. 5-6-7-8, That's why I can't get a date. Throughout the process, he SNAPS HER IN AND OUT OF IT, so she is sometimes back to normal, and when she is, she's VERY ANGRY.

File Size :194 MB
    Duration :00:10:47

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

https://fboom.me/file/f50282aae6980/My_Babysitter.mp4

20. Mister Krol