1. Registration is closed! To get the status of Vip And Vip +

Read The Rules

Hypnosis&Mind Control Collection(Daily update)

Discussion in 'Hypnosis And Mind Control' started by Mister Krol, Jan 18, 2017.

All content with featuring models under 18 years old PROHIBITED

1. Mister Krol
  2. Mister Krol
    Hypnotized My Sister

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Elsa Jean and Chloe Couture are hanging out when Elsa's stepbrother Brad Hart asks to show them his new hypnotizing trick. Once he has them under his spell, Brad asks Chloe and Elsa to do all kinds of favors for him. At first his favors are innocent enough, but soon he asks them to strip to their bra and panties and clean his room. From there, things keep getting more and more sexual.

Brad commands Chloe to obey all of his desires, and then asks her to give him a handjob. He hesitates when Elsa joins him, but then decides that having his cock rubbed by both girls is hot as hell. He transitions them to a double blowjob, and then has them turn around. Peeling off Elsa's underwear and Chloe's thong, he gives them each a spanking and then samples each of their creamy twats with his fingers and then his stiffie. Starting with Chloe, he takes both girls from behind with lusty strokes.

When the girls turn over onto their backs, Brad continues his total domination. He goes back to work on Chloe's landing strip twat while Elsa rides Chloe's face and enjoys a lusty pussy licking. Then he has Elsa ride his hardon for her pleasure before the girls go back to work with their mouths. They use their hands and soft tongues to bring him off, jerking him until he explodes for both of them to enjoy his jizz. Only then do the girls share that they were never hypnotized at all, and that they just wanted to entice Brad into a lusty threesome

File Size :1.69 GB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:25:51

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/32d34774fc502/Hypnotized_My_Sister.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/33b1dbcee54e3/Hypnotized_My_Sister.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/ac613889cb292/Hypnotized_My_Sister.part3.rar

3. Mister Krol
  4. Mister Krol
    Mia McKinley 1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mia McKinley, stunningly beautiful blond southern bell with a seemingly insatiable appetite for pleasure turned out to be another one of my absolutely amazing subjects and believe me the intensity with which Mia surrendered her control is quite impossible to put into words. Mia is besides being very beautiful extremely sexual and naturally submissive, after putting up a bit of a fight that is, just to make sure that the surrender is real and inevitable. You will see what I mean once you watch her clips.

Mia feels her hands and arms helplessly pulled behind her head, her legs are spread wide and hear screaming and begging makes it perfectly clear that she is ready to surrender her control. Being kept at the verge of a powerful orgasm without being allowed to cum, is not only an new experience for her but obviously an incredible turn on as well. I decide to keep her screaming and begging for a while, just to make sure she knows who is in control. She keeps repeating, "I have no choice. until I finally allow her to explode.

Mia's training continues and it is now time for her to find out what it feels like to be in mindless bliss. This next segment is certainly for our rolling eyes, waving hand-trick, intense stares, mantras, slow mind reduction, mindless orgasms and complete surrender lovers. Mia's half naked body shivers and shakes into convulsions but her repetitions become slower and slower while her stares are becoming more intense and unblinking. Of course there is a whole lot of standing up bottomless masturbation, intense hands free orgasm on command as well as begging going on in this very sensual and highly charged part of Mia's training.

Mia has been ordered to go down on her knees with her arms stretched out in front of her. She has to repeat the word thoughtless over and over until I can feel her drifting into just that, absolute thoughtlessness. Her masturbation becomes more intense the deeper she drops and I decide that this is a good time to slowly drain every ounce of mind and physical strength out of her until my beautiful new toy turns into a mindless shell of herself. Her empty unblinking wide open eyes don't even so much as blink when ever I wave my hand in front of them and it is obvious that she is gone. Of course that is all just the warm up. Wait until you see her bend over ass out mindless masturbation while repeating each and every one of my orders. As I mentioned, Mia's session was so intense that is is very hard to describe her screams eye roles, mindless stares, intense orgasms and genuine surrender which are part of every segment.

This next segment is for our rolling eyes, zombie walk, lots of yes masters, forced and denied orgasms, empty stares and re-induction lovers. First I decide to let my beautiful female in training feel and experience how intense and orgasmic her big breasts can make her feel. Simply through massaging her breasts and pinching her nipples, Mia experiences ecstasy unlike ever felt before.

File Size :998 MB
    Resolution :640 x 480 AVI
    Duration :00:45:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/84f8b6a95a31f/Mia_McKinley_1.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/438d665fa08f2/Mia_McKinley_1.part2.rar

http://fboom.me/file/57c0b6ac6d857/Mia_McKinley_1.part3.rar

5. Mister Krol
    Antidote - Lose Control

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

British Femdomme (and psychology student) extraordinaire Miss London Lix mindfucks you to do her bidding in her Femdom POV JOI Mindfuck clips. She is always gorgeous as she wears sexy revealing shear black lingerie and high heels that shows off her ample cleavage, large fake tits, perfect legs, perfect feet, and her spectacular unbelievably round/firm ass.

Her beauty, her seductive British accented voice, and her calculating, domineering manner will mesmerize you. Her words instructing you to worship her and jerk off to her will encourage your love addiction until you until you are on your knees cumming for this young sexy Domme. No Sex. No nudity.

Miss London Lix says says:
    "I know it hurts to stroke for me. It hurts your ego, it hurts your wallet...sometimes it even hurts your cock. But as dangerous and psyche-destroying that stroking to me is, you've yet to find a way to stop. You're love addicted. That moment right before you cum is worth every ounce of shame and guilt you'll feel afterwards, isn't it?

You need an antidote - something that will undo the harmful effects of this substance abuse. But what's the only thing that makes you feel better when you're wrecked by this addiction? More of me. Perhaps you understand now why I'm so powerful. I'm your drug, I'm your dealer, and I'm the only cure for this affliction, the urge to stroke and edge relentlessly. There may be one other antidote, but you'll have to watch to see that sadly, you probably left it too late for that one to have any effect now...

The only thing that soothes the poison I've pumped into you, is allowing me to bite again, and dose you with yet more femdom venom"

File Size :369 MB
    Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:09:55

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/3cb5123943c3f/Antidote_-_Lose_Control.mp4

6. Mister Krol
  7. Mister Krol
  8. Mister Krol
  9. Mister Krol
    Medusas Trance Trap

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

** No sex, solo POV femdom hypnosis fantasy masturbation instruction **

I know you think you have come to me purely by coincidence, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I led you here, here to Me. I feel a need in you that I want to fill.
    I can feel how excited you are getting already, I feel your lust building and I can make it grow. I must warn you I have all of medusa's powers so you must not look directly into my eyes or you will turn to stone. Don't be afraid just stare so DEEP at my sexy cleavage, your gaze will be transfixed on them as they are so big and sexy. They have so much power over you. I know you can feel that power right now can't you? I know you can and it feels sooo good.

There's no reason to be afraid or nervous. I will give you only pleasure, blissful pleasure. Just remember not to look into my eyes, keep your gaze fixed on my big breasts, my cleavage and my magical pendent hanging between them. Now focus all of your attention on them, the more you watch the emptier your mind becomes.

Clip includes *sexy cleavage and breast play with all natural DDDs * pendent induction *custom sound design including multi layered voice tracks, ASMR whispers, light music, custom brainwave entrainment for arousal, and subliminal messages all designed for DEEPEST trance and maximum pleasure possible *JOI *ruined orgasm *eye fixation *lots of SNAPS for pleasure

This is a fantasy themed clip but the hypnosis is very real and will put you in a REAL TRANCE

This was a custom video request

Synopsis- Medusa puts you in a trance making you feel unimaginable pleasure and excitement keeping you on the edge while you stare at her cleavage and then her nude DDDs, bouncing, squeezing, and playing with them. Once you can stand it no longer she allows you to cum but only if you look into her eyes but its a trap because once you look into medusa's eyes you become frozen as if you were stone. You can't move at all and even the feeling in your body you were feeling freezes so you are stuck frozen on the edge hard throbbing and unable to do anything about it (could last anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour) The last frame on the video is a closeup of DDDs right in your face so your stuck staring at them while you are frozen.

Category: MESMERIZE, MIND FUCK, COSPLAY, RUINED ORGASMS, ALIENS & MONSTERS, MAGIC CONTROL

File Size :343 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:28:29

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/886ad9cdc60ed/Medusas_Trance_Trap.mp4

10. Mister Krol
  11. Mister Krol
  12. Mister Krol
    Mesmerized JOI to Submission

[​IMG]

Welcome to your new addiction. The one that will rock your world unlike anything you have ever expected. The one you've always wanted and desired. You're ready to be mesmerized,and submit to a woman with seduction and power in the most delicious ways. I know your horny, I feed off of your need to jerk. I work you up slowly into the best explosion a woman has ever given you. One you'll never forget... But, heres the twist mesmerizing JOI can turn into submission very easily. I just want you to sit back, relax, and enjoy. You'll thank me later.

File Size :191 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:12:43

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/5f833664a0a32/Mesmerized_JOI_to_Submission.mp4

13. Mister Krol
    The Step-Mother

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Brad doesn't care much for his Step-Mother, a gold digging bitch that goes out every night that his dad isn't home and spends the families money like water. But one night as she gets home after a night of partying and doing who knows what Brad offers her a gift to bury the hatchet and let them start over. He even calls her "mom"

Step-mother Savannah is surprised and a little unsure but being called "mom" wins her over and she accepts the special scented candle, staring into the flames, breathing in its unique fragrance...

Action: The scented candle puts her into a trance, and he begins issuing instructions. She calls him "Master" and promises to give him cash. Then he orders her to suck his cock until he comes in her mouth. He has her masturbate. After she climaxes, he instructs her to be naked whenever they are home alone, and if he ever says, "I'm bored" then she will masturbate for his amusement. Afterwards, he gives her more lifestyle instructions to make her his personal slave. He says he wants to fuck her and when he objects, back into trance she goes. While he pounds her, he gives her a mantra, "I'm a gold digging slut who loves cock" to chant. He puts her in a range of positions and then has her finish off with a noisy blowjob so he can finish in her mouth.

File Size :870 MB
    Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:35:36

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/c56eb4050525c/The_Step-Mother.part1.rar

http://fboom.me/file/9332bd522a400/The_Step-Mother.part2.rar

14. Mister Krol
    Cum slurping victim

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D Queen is dressed in a mini dress and brainwashes you with her voice and beauty to eat you cum.

Take a good look at Me, because this body will make you do whatever I will demand from you. I will tease you until I capture your all senses so you can easily slurp your own spurt for Me, because I demand it and because you are compelled to please Me and satisfy My wishes.

File Size :279 MB
    Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
    Duration :00:10:59

Thumbnails :

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD <fboom.me> :

http://fboom.me/file/a02bf834da429/Cum_slurping_victim.mp4

15. Mister Krol
  16. Mister Krol
  17. Mister Krol
  18. Mister Krol
  19. Mister Krol